PDA

View Full Version : Issues

kadamh
2014-08-10, 08:50 PM
For D&D 3.0/3.5 I remember seeing a dragon that could wall-crawl. I believe it was medium and it had an ability I think it's called ambush which it could inflict sneak if it charged and hit a flat-footed target. I also remember it being white colored. I greatly appreciate any help in this issue.

Fax Celestis
2014-08-10, 09:36 PM
Ambush Drake?

kadamh
2014-08-10, 10:45 PM
No it's not a Rage drake but thanks anyways. It had this extraordinary climbing ability essentially like geckos plus the ambush ability.

Ugh...I knew I should've noted it's location. Well hopefully I get lucky.

Zombulian
2014-08-10, 11:33 PM
Ambush Drake?

No it's not a Rage drake but thanks anyways. It had this extraordinary climbing ability essentially like geckos plus the ambush ability.

Ugh...I knew I should've noted it's location. Well hopefully I get lucky.

This was so weird to read. Did Fax go back and edit? Or did you just not read?

nyjastul69
2014-08-10, 11:36 PM
For D&D 3.0/3.5 I remember seeing a dragon that could wall-crawl. I believe it was medium and it had an ability I think it's called ambush which it could inflict sneak if it charged and hit a flat-footed target. I also remember it being white colored. I greatly appreciate any help in this issue.

I was going to suggest the Ambush Drake too. Are you sure that this creature allowed SA on a flat-footed opponent, because the flat-footed condition doesn't normally allow for SA?

Fax Celestis
2014-08-11, 12:07 AM
This was so weird to read. Did Fax go back and edit? Or did you just not read?

I didn't edit, so idk either.