PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Tweaking vampires(pathfinder)

MonkeySage
2014-08-11, 08:57 PM
So, for the purpose of a couple different story lines I had in mind, for my pathfinder game, I decided I might tweak vampires a bit. I had a few different ideas but I wanted to see your ideas. First two:
Sunlight is no longer deadly. Dracula was not really harmed by sunlight, however he was more vulnerable during the day. He lost his powers. Likewise, I thought that it might be interesting if my vampires had this problem too. They'd regain their powers by sleeping in the dirt of their homeland for about 8 hours. Likewise, during the day, they suffer fatigue even if they aren't in sunlight.

The second idea was to implement some sort of age progression similar to dragons. I know a little bit less about his though, maybe you guys could help with that? :)

Last: An apology and a thank you. I apologize for bringing up the far too overdone bloodsucking fiends once again (I've been reading Anne Rice lately). The thank you for the help.

((EDIT: I'm going to repost this in the homebrew forum (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?366467-Tweaking-vampires(pathfinder)(Moved)&p=17924365#post17924365)))