PDA

View Full Version : Multiclassing Rules

Keko
2014-08-12, 09:53 AM
I just wanted to know how multiclassing works.

I mean, it says that you gain just some of the proficiencies, which one(s) exactly?

And stat requisite to multiclass are one 15 or two 13s as before? Are just for the class you get in or also the one you get out?

Yorrin
2014-08-12, 10:11 AM
Stat requirements dropped to 13 instead of 15, you gain weapon/armor proficiencies but not save proficiencies and no skills unless you're a rogue.

Keko
2014-08-12, 12:27 PM
Stat requirements dropped to 13 instead of 15, you gain weapon/armor proficiencies but not save proficiencies and no skills unless you're a rogue.

Ah so bad, I hoped in something like "choose 1 save and/or 1 skill" or something like that:smallfrown:.

With "unless you're a Rogue" you mean that if you multiclass into rogue you gain rogue skill or if a rogue multiclass he takes the skills of the class he is gaining?

(as a side note is the Rogue still the only one with just one save proficiency or they gave him Int save?)

Thanks hower.

eastmabl
2014-08-12, 12:52 PM
(as a side note is the Rogue still the only one with just one save proficiency or they gave him Int save?)

Per the Basic Rules, a rogue is proficient at Dexterity and Intelligence saves. I have to assume that the rogue is proficient in both in the PHB as well.