PDA

View Full Version : Wonderworker?

Lord Xaedien
2007-03-05, 10:03 PM
I am looking at taking a few levels in Wonderworker from BoED, and I was curious at how the bonus spells work. You can only add one spell to your highest level, but the language seems to indicate that you could add more spells to your highest spell level with each additional wonderworker level? Can you add more than one spell to your second highest spell level?

I have no idea, so was just hoping for some clarification.

Shhalahr Windrider
2007-03-05, 10:13 PM
As near as I can tell, the limitation applies on a per-wonderworker level basis. I can say with certianity that it only applies to the highest level spells the character is capable of casting.

Taking the example from the book, a 9th level cleric takes his first level of Wonderworker. He gets two bonus spells. He applies one to his 5th level spells, and the other to his 4th level spells. At his next level, he gains three bonus spells. He applies his maximum of one to his 5th level spells, and the remaining two both go to the 4th level spells. He has now recieved a grand total of two bonus 5th level spells and three bonus 4th level spells.

Dhavaer
2007-03-05, 10:14 PM
Second highest and lower don't appear to be capped. The language for the highest level cap doesn't seem clear, but I'd assume it means only 1 bonus spell for each level, rather than only 1 total.