PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Does anyone living in the Sacramento, CA Area want to game?

thematgreen
2014-08-14, 04:58 PM
I have another post where I am crying about having players who say they want to play, but then just don't play during the game.

I run a homebrew game with a unique set of rules that have been crafted to enhance the gameplay for everyone. I don't have restrictions for classes/races/third party books (Just bring the info so I know what it is you are doing) and I am pretty easy going about pretty much anything that happens in game.

We game once a month on a Sat or Sun for a few hours, so time commitment isn't an issue.

If we hit an end point and people still want to hang my wife and I own about 60 board/card games, such as Red Dragon Inn (and all the expansion), Sentinals of the Multiverse, and such.

If anyone in/near Sacramento is interested in maybe getting a game going then reply to this thread.

In your reply just tell me a bit about your playstyle, times to be available, what you are looking for, etc.

Fax Celestis
2014-08-14, 04:59 PM
I'm in Fairfield.

HaikenEdge
2014-08-14, 05:00 PM
Davis here.

Psyren
2014-08-14, 05:01 PM
You want this forum. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?51-Finding-Players-(Recruitment))

Welcome to the Playground!

thematgreen
2014-08-14, 05:01 PM
I'm in Fairfield.

I edited my post, take a look.

I'll get back to everyone after this weekend with a time if I get some good responses.

HaikenEdge
2014-08-14, 05:06 PM
Honestly, I'd much rather just play online with a bunch of people from my time zone, than meet in person; I've tried playing with people from different timezones, and it's usually a wreck because people can't get on at the same times.

firebrandtoluc
2014-08-14, 07:13 PM
I prefer playing with people in a different time zone. I work evenings so I am available 12 am to 6 am. No one in my time zone is awake. :-P