PDA

View Full Version : Polymorph Quest question.

ASBERON88
2014-08-16, 08:25 AM
I'm going to be doing a short quest soon that revolves around a grand ball where everyone puts on a amulet and turns into a creature. I would like to roll randomly to see what my adventurers will turn into and am having a hard time finding a table for something like that. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

bjoern
2014-08-16, 08:43 AM
I'm going to be doing a short quest soon that revolves around a grand ball where everyone puts on a amulet and turns into a creature. I would like to roll randomly to see what my adventurers will turn into and am having a hard time finding a table for something like that. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Roll percentile and go to that page in the MM

With a box
2014-08-16, 08:48 AM
Or use Reincarnate table

Vaz
2014-08-16, 10:10 AM
Give the players a range of HD to choose from. Tell them to pick 3 creatures, all which must be of a different type from the other, and write down on a piece of paper. You as the DM choose one of their options to ban. Check to see if there are any duplicated selections - remove them until there's only 1 of each monster left, and then put them all into a hat. Tell the party to draw straws for the order in which they can draw from the hat which "random" ones they get.