PDA

View Full Version : Chaotic Evil Drow/Assassin Items, Armor, Relics, Etc? Need ideas please.

Solace of Tides
2014-08-18, 04:59 AM
I'm in need of some ideas for Chaotic Evil items, armor, relics, artifacts, potions, etc. I have looked in the Magic Item Compendium & The Book of Vile Darkness & nothing really jumps out at me, could there be any you could recommend that I may have overlooked? We are exploring the infinite layers of the abyss. including some salt flats, a dark moor, a mountain pass, and a lava river among other things.

I really appreciate your assistance. Thanks!

Effero
2014-08-18, 07:01 AM
I'm in need of some ideas for Chaotic Evil items, armor, relics, artifacts, potions, etc. I have looked in the Magic Item Compendium & The Book of Vile Darkness & nothing really jumps out at me, could there be any you could recommend that I may have overlooked? We are exploring the infinite layers of the abyss. including some salt flats, a dark moor, a mountain pass, and a lava river among other things.

I really appreciate your assistance. Thanks!

If you haven't yet, check out the Assassin's Handbook (http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=8273.0). There is a lot of great stuff in there.

Phelix-Mu
2014-08-18, 02:43 PM
Drow of the Underdark has a number of poison-related items and weapon special abilities, as well as magic-infused poisons, some mundane spider-related stuff, and generally stuff useful to drow concepts.

Underdark has some similar stuff related to drow. It's a FR supplement.

For some general evil stuff, I did like the drugs from Book of Vile Darkness. Really useful for the unscrupulous. Especially for those with access to the extract drug 1st-level spell. Remember that poisons and drugs fall under the auspices of several demon lords, including Zuggtmoy.

You might also check out Exemplars of Evil and Champions of Ruin for some evil stuff. Typically those are more character options than equips, but there may also be some items and stuff hidden in there (or at least inspiration for stuff).

EDIT: Also, maybe the 3.0 Arms and Equipment Guide. Any items in there that weren't reprinted are still valid for use in 3.5. I know that the Regalia of Evil is in there (not the best set of items ever, but, eh, good for plot items).

Grayson01
2014-08-18, 08:12 PM
If you are going for the Assassin PrC then Drow of the Underdark Gloves of Murder are a good call. If you want traditional Drow feel throw in the Greater Pinifwa (spelling might not be quite right).