Any WotC source.

Piccamo
2007-03-06, 07:00 PM
Dervish (CWar)
Tempest (CAdv)

NEO|Phyte
2007-03-06, 07:02 PM
Bloodclaw Master, in ToB.

First level gives you full STR to damage on offhand attacks (with certain weapons), second level removes TWF penalty (again, certain weapons), and various other perks.

The only other PrC I can think of that deals with TWF is Tempest, in Complete Adventurer. Apparently its a sub-par PrC, from what I've heard.

Lord Lorac Silvanos
2007-03-06, 07:03 PM
Rogue.

(This message will now be posted)

cupkeyk
2007-03-06, 07:14 PM
Master Thrower

Flawless
2007-03-06, 08:10 PM
Rogue 3, Swashbuckler2+ with the daring warrior feat:
Full BAB -1, evasion, insightful strike, full sneak attack.

martyboy74
2007-03-06, 08:23 PM
Thri-kreen and the multi-weapon fighting feat tree, possibly with wounding weaponry.

Ramza00
2007-03-06, 08:53 PM
That eberron elf prc that allows you to use a double scimitar as a two handed weapon even when you wield it as a double weapon. It is so wrong :(

the_tick_rules
2007-03-06, 09:52 PM
what's toB? i think tempest it an awesome class. Dervish is good also.

Ramza00
2007-03-06, 09:53 PM
Tome of Battle, probably the best D&D 3.5 supplement to date (its mostly for warrior types)

Aximili
2007-03-06, 10:01 PM
It's not for warrior type classes. It's for those players who like to play warrior types.
For it completely subdues the original warrior type classes with its own (not that it's a bad thing, I just wish it had improved the original ones).

Ramza00
2007-03-06, 10:12 PM
It's not for warrior type classes. It's for those players who like to play warrior types.
For it completely subdues the original warrior type classes with its own (not that it's a bad thing, I just wish it had improved the original ones).
Well you do have the option of martial study or ToB items, but you are right it more or less replaces the warrior base classes (not that it is a bad thing)

Darrin
2007-03-06, 10:17 PM
The only other PrC I can think of that deals with TWF is Tempest, in Complete Adventurer. Apparently its a sub-par PrC, from what I've heard.

The 3.5 Tempest is stupendously superior to the 3.0 version. But it's not bad for a 5-level PrC. A fighter or ranger can get into it after 6th. The biggest problem with it is you've got to pick up the Spring Attack feat chain, but TWF doesn't work well with Spring Attack. Even though the level 5 ability of Tempest allows you to attack twice on a Spring Attack, you still don't get to use all your offhand attacks.

Any PrC that adds damage to every attack can be a good TWF PrC. Champion of Corellan Lorethian, for example, adds your Dex bonus to damage. Scout and then Highland Stalker work well with TWF, although it's hard to get a lot of Skirmish damage going. Bloodclaw Master in Tome of Battle is probably the best, because you can get rid of the TWF penalties with just a two-level dip (but only for Tiger Claw weapons).

Aximili
2007-03-06, 10:22 PM
The problem with the tempest are his prerequisites. It has almost more requirements than benefits.
If you compare getting those feats you'll never use+rising levels in tempest, against having those feats to choose useful stuff+getting 2-3 extra feats from fighter levels. The tempest is just not worth it.

Macrovore
2007-03-06, 10:34 PM
you could just take Shadow Blade ftw...