PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Spell: Find Steed Question

Socko525
2014-08-19, 02:18 PM
I mistakenly posted this in the RAW Q&A section, but wanted to get everyone's opinion as I couldn't find any information on this:

If a paladin buys barding, saddlebags, etc for a mount he summons with Find Steed, and the mount is dismissed or killed, what happens to the barding, saddlebags, etc?

I'd like to think it stays with the mount, as it would be a pain to have to carry all that gear every time you dismiss your mount.

Human Paragon 3
2014-08-19, 02:49 PM
I mistakenly posted this in the RAW Q&A section, but wanted to get everyone's opinion as I couldn't find any information on this:

If a paladin buys barding, saddlebags, etc for a mount he summons with Find Steed, and the mount is dismissed or killed, what happens to the barding, saddlebags, etc?

I'd like to think it stays with the mount, as it would be a pain to have to carry all that gear every time you dismiss your mount.

Then have it work that way. Seems reasonable to me.

1of3
2014-08-19, 02:50 PM
There is no clear ruling on that. But, while it might be nice, not to carry the bags, you might want to use what is in the bags. So having them disappear might be inconvenient as well.