PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CXLX

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-07, 01:24 AM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif
Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace!

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-07, 01:27 AM
The dvati twins walk in with Floyd's guitar.
I think we could go to Inari's.
Unless there's someone in the tavern who could help.

Rebonack
2007-03-07, 01:31 AM
Maph'tey nods and a wagon, apparently made of glass, suddenly appears under Floyd. The corpse is then deposited there in.

"I'm going to have to let you two take him there," the Traveler responds. "I have some things to see to."

He scoops up the chest that's been sitting in the tavern all day and heads off.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-07, 01:33 AM
The twins nod and Tirre pushes the wagon into the Inari mirror. Terre follows right behind him with the guitar.

ValKey
2007-03-07, 03:21 AM
*she heads into the tavern, looking around*all that and it seems to be kind of empty in here!

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-07, 03:31 AM
Rizzen raises an eyebrow and nods.
A bit.

Xeni and Karaglen remain asleep at their table, having forgotten about their room. Again.

ValKey
2007-03-07, 03:33 AM
*she makes a shifty look, then makes a cute frilly bow appear. She sticks it in Xeni's hair and starts to snicker* Oh well I guess you have to live with a shelly girlfriend..

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-07, 03:37 AM
I can come up with ways to draw you out, I'm sure.

One of Karaglen's eyes opens a crack and begins to carefully follow ValKey.

ValKey
2007-03-07, 03:41 AM
I thought I was pretty outgoing...I just got so wrapped up in things I didn't get to have a chance to really talk to too many people. I talked to Fus in the jail remember..?*she steps back looking at the now frilly Xeni and grins not noticing the dragon was looking at her*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-07, 03:46 AM
I'm mostly referring to times around me, but it doesn't hurt to occasionally be social anyway.

The wyrmling continues to watch ValKey, moving nothing except her mostly hidden eye.

ValKey
2007-03-07, 03:49 AM
Oh well since I thought I would just be taking care of other dragons hatchlings all my life, having a relationship with someone is a bit surprising to me. Since my grandfather was mated to the dragon who was sort of the leader of the village, everyone was afraid of him. When I saw you stand up to him like that I felt I was finally free of his power. It's overwhelming..I keep thinking he will show up and mess things up for me. Then I realize even if he did return trying to snatch me up..you wouldn't let him do that

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-07, 03:53 AM
Of course not, but he doesn't seem much of a threat anymore... Glad I could help you find a new and unexpected path in life though..

The wyrmling's tail slowly snakes up Xeni's side and flicks off the bow.

ValKey
2007-03-07, 03:56 AM
It's over...but it doesn't feel like it is over. I feel like I ccan be me around you but sometimes I feel uneasy*she makes another bow appear, this one even cuter than the first one and ties it in Xeni's hair, she watches the dragon with a smirk*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-07, 04:01 AM
Uneasy about what? That your grandfather will show up? You really shouldn't worry about that.

Karaglen yawns slightly and her tail removes the new bow. She then slips out of Xeni's lap and situates herself on his head.

ValKey
2007-03-07, 04:18 AM
Uneasy that..well this whole thing is too good to be true*she rubs her head, then tilts her head at the dragon, then picks up one of the ribbions and sticks it on the dragons head*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-07, 04:22 AM
As far as my knowledge goes, this seems pretty real to me.
He watches her and the wyrmling.

Karaglen's tail adjusts the bow slightly.
Looks better on me...
She grins and slowly goes back to sleep.

ValKey
2007-03-07, 04:26 AM
*she puts her arm around him* I just need to try and make the Blackdragon be quiet*she looks at him knowing he has no idea about the Blackdragon*That is what we True call that voice that tells you a bunch of silly stuff that isn't true and makes you doubt yourself

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-07, 04:31 AM
I see...so what's the good voice then?

ValKey
2007-03-07, 04:33 AM
That is the Rainbow Dragon*she smiles a little bit*make sense?

Renegade Paladin
2007-03-07, 05:22 AM
Gaheris walked in the door and sat at the bar, grinning from ear to ear.

"Good to be back," he said, half to himself and half to Paige across the bar. "Archon ale, please." He tossed several silver falcons onto the bar.

ValKey
2007-03-07, 05:25 AM
*ValKey gives a wave to the person who just walked in, then bends over to pick up a ribbon tying it in her hair*

Renegade Paladin
2007-03-07, 05:28 AM
Gaheris smiled and raised his just-arrived glass in ValKey's direction before downing a gulp of the ale.

ValKey
2007-03-07, 05:33 AM
Hello there, nice night isn't it?*she said sounding a little bit nervous*

Renegade Paladin
2007-03-07, 06:06 AM
"Oh, very good indeed," the red-haired man responded with a chuckle.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-07, 06:21 AM
Rizzen twitches out of dead time and frowns.
Well that was an oddly placed bit of dead time....
The dead time merely hides in the rafters, waiting to see if it gets to strike again.

((in other words: technical difficulties + may/may no have to leave again anyway))

He orders a Kobold Chianti and helps himself to a nearby seat, calmly contemplating the purpose of Town's temporal disturbances as he waits for it to be delivered.

Renegade Paladin
2007-03-07, 06:35 AM
Gaheris drained the ale. "Well, I must be off," he said jauntily to whoever was paying attention. He dropped a couple more silver coins on the bar and promptly walked out.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-07, 06:48 AM
Rizzen waves as Gaheris leaves.
Hm...should be reaching the morning people fairly soon.

Blood
2007-03-07, 07:18 AM
((Aww, this was supposed to be the big 150 (CL). Now it looks more like .... 140 10?))

Goblin Music
2007-03-07, 07:57 AM
Sylk walks into trogs, sits at the bar and orders a strong coffee

Vespe Ratavo
2007-03-07, 09:23 AM
Vespe walks in. Hmm... later that year....
It turns to July. Then an annoyed NPC kills Vespe and it turns back to March.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 10:41 AM
The Alexander sisters enter, looking presentable for a change. They sit at their bar stools and order.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 11:59 AM
Jess wakes up from his spot at the bar. He looks around.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 12:00 PM
Helen teleports in and orders a DLB. She swallows it whole and gets out her teddy.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 12:02 PM
The Alexanders are discussing Nitrous Oxide today, whatever that is.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 12:05 PM
Jess eavesdrops on the sisters.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 12:09 PM
"It's a bad idea, she won't take it"

"How much have we done to that thing ? Course she will, Frank says it'll work"

"Frank's also the person who mounted that Gauss Rifle on that Chieftain tank. That didn't work so well"

"Well he is a certifiable mechanical genius"

"Certifiable is certainly the word alright"

Castaras
2007-03-07, 12:10 PM
Helen stands up and wanders out of the tavern.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 12:11 PM
Jess continues to listen in, wondering what they're talking about, and how much it's worth.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 12:24 PM
"Look, you cannot seriously believe that that chassis will take the sheer power of that thing. How much have we put into this ? I don't want to see it turned into a twisty pile of worthless scrap."

"Ok, so lets strengthen in a bit."

"And how are we going to do that Miss Genius ?"

"Platinum and Steel rods. Frank'll knock some up for us."

"Ok, we'll try it later. I swear though, if this thing twists in 2 or gets stolen, it's your fault."

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 12:25 PM
Jess keeps listening and makes note to find what they're talking about.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 12:31 PM
"Frank is going to laugh his backside off when we tell him this."

"Yeah, well, it'll be powerful though, probably the most powerful thing he'll ever have made."

"Aside from the Cobra, that was pretty damn powerful."

"He used platinum rods for that as well."

""We're going to need platinum all over to compensate for the force of this thing, not just the rods, she'll need platinum pistons too and a block."

"Going to cost then."

They then sit back, glance at Jess and start discussing something called an XL Fusion engine.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 12:33 PM
Jess raises an eyebrow, wondering how expensive all this stuff would be.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 12:36 PM
"I still say the 520 is underpowered."

"For a large one, yes. Anyway, lets not worry about that. Where are going to get all this platinum ?"

"Probably the mine, gonna cost an arm and a leg though. Dwarves are really hard nosed."

"What about the Omnishop ?"

"Not for this, it's too easy. Far too easy."

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 12:38 PM
Jess scratches at the chains on his arms as he keeps listening.

Exachix
2007-03-07, 12:39 PM
Karaki wanders into trogs and gets a Dragon's Fire Breath, and begins to drink.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 12:41 PM
"I know, lets see if Franks got her going when we get back to the garage, she's bound to be a bit unwilling and in need of TLC so replacing a load of stuff with brand shiny new ultra valuable bits won't hurt at all. I'm still not convinced that she'll handle the sheer amount of torque and power you're talking about though. That'd be more than I've ever come across and I've come across a lot. Remember when Elminster....

The rest of the sentence is lost in the glass of DFB

Baeleck
2007-03-07, 12:42 PM
The Masked One teleports in at the bar. He orders a Guilders Ale and then takes a long drink from it and wipes his mouth.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 12:43 PM
Jess turns around and gives a small grin. If he played his cards correctly, he could see whatever it was the girls were talking about.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 12:44 PM
The Alexanders resume their discussion about the XL 520 Fusion engine and order more drinks.

Then

"Shall we go and see what the man's done ? Should be interesting."

"Nahhh, it'll keep, anticipation makes things all the sweeter."

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 12:50 PM
Jess gives a small frown.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 12:53 PM
"Stuff it, lets go back to the garage and see"

The sisters nail their DFB's and, grinning like children at Christmas, head out of the door in the direction of their garage.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 12:53 PM
Jess silently gets up and leaves.

Baeleck
2007-03-07, 12:59 PM
The Masked One gives a small sigh, pleased with the lack of people in the tavern. Not geting many moments of quiet normally, he takes the oppertunity to take a doze by the fire.

Exachix
Karaki sighs and orders a Bamhacon and a muffin.

Kyrian
Nazgul wakes up. He looks around, and not seeing someone, goes over to the bar with a small sigh. He orders a drink.

Exachix
2007-03-07, 01:05 PM
Karaki eats some bamhacon and looks at Nazgul, before turning back to his Bamhacon.

Goblin Music
2007-03-07, 01:34 PM
Sylk leaves the tavern

Baeleck
2007-03-07, 01:36 PM
The Masked One falls asleep properly, now oblivious to everything that's going on in the tavern. It has been a long time since he has had a peaceful rest, so is unlikley to awaken for some time.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:32 PM
Nazgul takes a swig of his drink, with another sigh.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 02:35 PM
Helen reappears and orders a drink.

The Fool
2007-03-07, 02:36 PM
The Fool walks inside the bar. He takes a seat at a barstool and cradles a glass filled with a Rust Monster between his hands. He hums lightly to himself and dusts some snow off of his shoulders.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 02:36 PM
Aeri walks in and looks around. Seeing Nazgul she smiles and waves at him before taking a seat next to him at the bar, ordering a glass of wine Good evening.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:38 PM
Nazgul returns her smile. Good evening to you as well, Lady Aeri. He hands Cosmo several gold pieces to pay for her drink.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 02:40 PM
She smiles and bows her head a bit Thank you. How are you today?

The Fool
2007-03-07, 02:40 PM
He places his golden mace on the counter in front of him and sips his Rust Monster lightly. He continues humming his melodic tune.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:42 PM
I'm getting through ok. And yourself?

Deadly
2007-03-07, 02:44 PM
I'm doing well. It's been nice and peaceful for a while now.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 02:44 PM
Helen finishes her DLB and orders another.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:45 PM
Nazgul smiles, and turns the smile to his drink. Yes, it has.

The Fool
2007-03-07, 02:46 PM
The Fool places his hand on the head of the mace and a large whisp of grayish-blue smoke seeps off of it, whisping up to the ceiling.

"It has been quite peaceful. Besides you attempting to kill me in a rage that is. I understand and forgive your rash actions however."

Fuum Bango
2007-03-07, 02:48 PM
Fuum slumps onto a stool next to The Fool, he takes a pad of paper from his robes and starts doodling.
"Hurrrm"

Deadly
2007-03-07, 02:48 PM
Aeri smiles and sips her wine, then looks up a bit thoughtfully

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:49 PM
Nazgul looks back at her. Yes?

Castaras
2007-03-07, 02:49 PM
Yu'lo'toth wakes up. She orders a glass of water and sips it, staring into the fire.

Helen finishes her DLB and orders 20 more. She picks them up with her magic and fades away.

The Fool
2007-03-07, 02:50 PM
The Fool glances over at Fuum, taking in his appearance. (( What does he look like? )) He removes his hand from the mace's round head and goes back to cradling his drink between his hands.

He glances over at Nazgul and adds, "By the way, ignorance is not bliss. Recognizing the problem is better than attempting to ignore it. Which, I assure you, will not work out as you planned."

Deadly
2007-03-07, 02:52 PM
Aeri shakes her head a bit Sorry, just thinking a bit.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:53 PM
Oh ok. Nazgul looks at his drink, debating if he should just do as Libris suggested.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 02:56 PM
Aeri smiles a bit So, what brings you here to this Town? I don't think I ever got to ask you.

Fuum Bango
2007-03-07, 02:57 PM
((I think this is it, I'm new to forums in general, http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2136990&postcount=366))

Fuum grins with pride at the pad and then folds the piece of paper in half.
"Tha' water stuff please" he shouts at the barkeep.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 02:57 PM
I like to travel. I've been to a bunch of places, and found myself walking right into this Town one day. Nice place...good people. Nazgul keeps staring at his glass.

The Fool
2007-03-07, 02:59 PM
(( As am I, I don't even have a character section. I prefer to just explain his appearance. ))

The Fool tips his red dragon skull hat slightly to Fuum and sips his drink. He immediately looks at Fuum's horns and traces the tattoos with his eyes.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 03:01 PM
Indeed, an odd place, but the people I've met so far are nice. She looks at him for a moment Is something wrong?

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:03 PM
Not really...just...wondering if I should follow a friend's suggestion...

Fuum Bango
2007-03-07, 03:06 PM
Fuum downs his glass of water and orders another, tapping his feet feverishly as he waits.
Fuum stares straight ahead with a smile on his dirty face and shouts,
"How comes your wearing a dead lizardy thing on your 'ed?"

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:07 PM
Yu'lo'toth chuckles quietly, sipping her drink.

The Fool
2007-03-07, 03:08 PM
(( I've been here for three days and already people are starting to not acknowledge me, happy day. ))

"This?" He points at his red dragon skull cap. "Because I killed the damned thing. It attacked me on command from its master and I beat it to death with my mace. I thought I might as well make a trophy out of it. Its skin fetched a nice price on the market as well." He winks at Nazgul the anthropomorphic black dragon.

"What's your name horned one?"

Deadly
2007-03-07, 03:09 PM
Aeri nods, considering that for a moment Choices can be difficult, the best advice is usually to let your heart guide you. May I ask what it is about?

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:10 PM
My feelings for another... Nazgul gives a small sigh and drinks most of his drink.

Fuum Bango
2007-03-07, 03:14 PM
He points to himself, "Fuum. I got it on account of the sound fire makes when it comes out of the caverns of my old home. Fuum"

Deadly
2007-03-07, 03:16 PM
Oh... she looks down a bit Are your feelings not returned?

The Fool
2007-03-07, 03:17 PM
"A sound name if I have ever heard one. I have to remember that if you ever do something noteworthy." He winks slightly and inconspicuously. He pushes the mace around on the table, spinning it in a wide circle.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:17 PM
...I don't know.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:20 PM
Yu'lo'toth waves a hand at the fire. She stares into it a while longer.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 03:20 PM
You haven't told her how you feel then?

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:21 PM
Technically? No. Not really sure how to approach her with it.

Fuum Bango
2007-03-07, 03:22 PM
"What is your name? is it Wyrmfoe? Is it? I bet it is! I once guessed a grey lady's name right, so she didn't eat me."

Fuum twists his face, not really sure if he liked that memory.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 03:24 PM
She nods and looks at her wine with a faint sigh I may not be the best to ask for advice in such matters... she looks back up How long have you known her?

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:25 PM
A couple of weeks? Nazgul looks at her.

The Fool
2007-03-07, 03:29 PM
The Fool shakes his head, "No, I am not worthy of such a claim or title. Truth be told I do not have a vendetta against the wyrms, but I fought anythng that got in the way of peace in the realm. Truth be told I have no name anymore, all my claims and titles were stripped after my king died and I was left with but a name that the son's court called me. They said I was a fool for helping the old man and believing so staunchly in fighting the demons taking over the commonfolks' hearts and minds.

"So I have been wandering for a while since, with no true name but the monicker of The Fool weighing heavy on my shoulders. I have begeted many tales and told many as well in the time after, mastering my craft of poetry and tales."

Deadly
2007-03-07, 03:30 PM
She nods I don't know, but being open about it probably works best. These feelings of yours won't do you any good if they never see the light of day, and the longer you consider the more difficult it'll be in the end. she sighs a bit

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:31 PM
Aeri...? Nazgul asks, his voice a bit quieter than normal.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:33 PM
Yu'lo'toth sighs and falls asleep again.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 03:33 PM
Aeri looks at him Yes?

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:38 PM
He lowers his eyes to the floor as he thinks for a moment, and then finally speaks. I've....I've become attracted....to you...

Fuum Bango
2007-03-07, 03:38 PM
Fuum turns to The Fool, his simple mind attemps to form some new emotion... pity. He taps his left foot, then his right. Then he grins.

"You fought demons? I want to stop demons coming to town!" he unfolds his piece of paper, "Its a design for something I call The Guard!" he almost jumps off his stool, "Its going to help, I think...I think"
The drawing on the paper is simple triangle with a horizonal line through it.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:41 PM
A marilith appears in the tavern and slithers up to Cosmo.

Get me...20 barrels of your...DLBs. Make it quick.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 03:42 PM
Aeri looks at him, obviously surprised I... she look down a bit, unsure I don't know what to say.

Goblin Music
2007-03-07, 03:43 PM
Valic watches the marilith interested.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:43 PM
Nazgul turns back to his drink, not sure what else he can say at this point.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:45 PM
The marilith glares at Valic while Cosmo goes to get the twenty barrels of beer.

What you looking at?

Deadly
2007-03-07, 03:46 PM
Aeri looks back up at him Sorry, it's just... it's just a bit sudden. We... barely know each other.

Goblin Music
2007-03-07, 03:47 PM
Valic ponders his answer then decides to answer truthfully you, i am looking at you

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:48 PM
You shouldn't be the sorry one...I should be. I know we barely know each other...but I find that I want to know more about you. I'm...I'm sorry...

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:48 PM
Yes I know that stupid. What do you want?

Goblin Music
2007-03-07, 03:51 PM
Nothing ((OOC: what is a marilith?)) absolutely nothing

Castaras
2007-03-07, 03:53 PM
(( A large demon (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/demon.htm#marilith) ))

Then why were you staring at me eh?

She begins teleporting the barrels away.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 03:54 PM
It's ok. I'm glad you told me. she looks down sadly It's just... she shakes her head and looks back up, quickly wiping a tear away I'd love to get to know you better, too.

Goblin Music
2007-03-07, 03:55 PM
((cool))
i was ... no reason at all.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 03:57 PM
What's wrong, Aeri? Nazgul looks at her, with concern in his eyes.

Fuum Bango
Fuum runs off, leaving his pencils and paper behind.

Castaras
Then get your darned eyes off me, 'less you want to be mutilated and tortured for the next century.

Cosmo glares at her.

What? I ain't paying for that!

Deadly
2007-03-07, 03:58 PM
Just... some memories. she sighs and orders another glass of wine.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 04:00 PM
Nazgul pays again for her drink, and gives her a small smile. Do you want to talk about it? It's ok if you don't, I'll understand.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 04:06 PM
Aeri thinks Maybe another time, and somewhere else. she looks around a bit before turning back to him and smiles a bit

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 04:07 PM
So you know what brought me here. How about you? Nazgul smiles back at her.

Jacklu
2007-03-07, 04:09 PM
Rex (male) enters the tavern. He looks around before taking a seat at one of the tables.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 04:10 PM
Oh, well, I was sent here by my lord and god to hunt down a criminal. That's what eventually lead to our fight with Andracil. It's a long story.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 04:11 PM
Nazgul keeps smiling. I have time if you'd like to tell me.

McBish
2007-03-07, 04:13 PM
Eric comes inside licking his fingers clean he looks around as he takes a seat at the bar.

Castaras
2007-03-07, 04:14 PM
The marilith smirks at the angry Cosmo and fades away again.

Goblin Music
2007-03-07, 04:15 PM
Fine, here and Valic tosses a Pp at cosmo

Jacklu
2007-03-07, 04:16 PM
Rex pulls out a long sheet of paper. The paper is covered from top to bottom with names that have been crossed out. He pulls out a black sharpie and crosses off the final name. Back to square one. He returns th paper to his pocket and orders a drink.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 04:18 PM
Aeri smiles and thinks, trying to decide where to begin I am a paladin of Shoar, which is both the name of my god and the empire he rules. For about 150 years, we've been at war with the followers of another god. That's really another story, though.

The criminal's name was Jadic. A cold blooded murderer claiming to be on the side of our enemies, though that was just a cover. He probably caused more trouble than any others, and we had been hunting him for a long time, until he somehow managed to slip through a portal and hide here. I was sent to find him and bring him back to recieve judgement.. she pauses to sip her wine

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 04:19 PM
Nazgul nods, listening intently.

Jacklu
2007-03-07, 04:25 PM
Rex downs his drink in one swig. He stands to leave and manages to trip over his own feet. He falls forward and his head connects with the edge of a nearby table with a sickening *Crack*. His body crumples to the floor and a small pool of blood starts to form around his head.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 04:26 PM
When I came here at first, I managed to track him down and stop him from murdering Libris. I'm still not sure why, but he seemed obsessed with killing her and had apparently tried a few times before.

The real reason he was here was probably to gather resourced for the war back home. He was at the time working for Andracil, though at first we didn't know that. Eventually his obsession with Libris and this Town angered Andracil, and she betrayed him, telling us where he was hiding.

Libris and I managed to track him down and... kill him. she stops, looking down, sighing I might as well tell... Jadic was my brother.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 04:27 PM
Nazgul reaches out and gently lays a clawed hand on her shoulder. I'm sorry to hear that...

McBish
2007-03-07, 04:27 PM
Eric moves to a comfortable spot by the fire and falls asleep.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 04:30 PM
She looks down into her wine I used to be like him... many years ago. And for a moment, during that fight, I... slipped. she sighs There was no justice, it was... I murdered him in a mindless rage.

Fuum Bango
2007-03-07, 04:32 PM
Fuum moves to a comfortable spot in the fire and falls asleep.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 04:32 PM
Hey... Nazgul tries to get her to look up so he can look her in the eyes. I know the state of mind all too well. I can't understand the fullness of the story, but I can understand the state of mind you went through...

Jacklu
2007-03-07, 04:35 PM
Rex moans quietly and slowly manages to stand up. Aww shock that hurt. She looks down at her chest. Shock, blood all over my only shirt. Does this town have a laundrymat? or maybe a tailor?

Deadly
2007-03-07, 04:37 PM
She looks up at him sadly I have fought my past for so long, tried to bury it, but it keep haunting me. But this was too much. At that point I could easily have subdued him and brought him home to recieve a proper trial... But I didn't. All because of my blood.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 04:37 PM
Don't blame yourself Aeri... ((Brb))

Jacklu
2007-03-07, 04:38 PM
Rex sighs and heads out the door as his/her player heads to his next class.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 04:41 PM
((Ok))

I don't... I blame my blood.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 04:51 PM
Nazgul looks at her. Hey...you're preaching to the choir here...I mean, look at me. I blame my blood constantly for just about everything.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 04:55 PM
She smiles a bit I know... I just can't let it take over like that. I need to control it, and that fight showed that I have failed to do so. she sighs

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 04:56 PM
Well, I'm willing to help you however I can.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 04:59 PM
She smiles Thank you. I don't know how you can help, but I appreciate it. she looks thoughtful while fiddling a bit with a simple silver ring

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:00 PM
Nazgul notices the ring. What's that you got there?

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:03 PM
She looks down at the ring It's... what keeps me from going berserk all the time. It used to be an amulet, and that's what caused the trouble with that fight... amulets can be torn off easily when things get rough. It also suppresses my ability to change shape. That's an unwanted side-effect, though.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:04 PM
Nazgul raises an eyebrow. You can change shape?

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:07 PM
Aeri sighs and nods. She hesitates a bit, then takes the ring off and stands up, concentrating. A pair of shadowy, draconic wings grow from her back, and her hands grow into long, dark claws. I hate this form... she frowns, then changes into a black wolf instead.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:10 PM
Nazgul smiles as he watches her.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:11 PM
Aeri turns back to her human self and puts the ring back on before sitting down I like the wolf form. I wish I had enough control to risk not wearing the ring. she sighs

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:13 PM
Nazgul looks at her. Like I said, I'll help however I can. He motions to a gold ring on his hand. You're not the only one here that can change shape, though mine is only thanks to the ring.

The Fool
2007-03-07, 05:13 PM
(( Got distracted... ))

The Fool glances over at Gender Bender Rex while he swings his gold mace in between several fingers. He absentmindedly starts munching on some peanuts and cackles with delight as he notices the crowd of people.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:14 PM
She looks at the ring and nods What shapes can you take?

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:15 PM
Nazgul shrugs. Anything. I've yet to really find something I can shift to with this thing.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:16 PM
Aeri smiles That must be useful.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:18 PM
Sometimes. Mostly when I deal with places, or sometimes even people that won't accept me for who I am.... He smiles back. Good to know people here do though.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:21 PM
I know how that is. I never reveal what I am back home. My kind is not exactly favored there. It's more relaxed here.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:23 PM
Nazgul nods and takes a sip of his drink.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:24 PM
She smiles and sips her wine So, what do you do? Aside from being here, talking to me.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:27 PM
Nazgul smiles at his drink as he thinks of things. Hmm..wow...it's hard to find an answer to that now. I know I can say there's really not much else I'd rather do besides that... He takes another sip of his drink. I've wandered around mostly. Seen some of the places.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:32 PM
She smiles I'm glad you've wandered by here. Do you have any plans? Or will you just see where your feet and heart takes you?

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:35 PM
No plans as of now. My feet are fine staying here so far, and my heart....

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:35 PM
She nods, thinking.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:37 PM
...my heart says to stay here, where you are. And to get to know you more... Nazgul gives a small, shy smile.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:40 PM
She smiles at him, though is obviously a bit concerned

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:41 PM
What? Did I say something wrong?

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:47 PM
She shakes her head and smiles No, no, it's fine. Don't mind me, I'm just... unused to this, and still a bit surprised.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:48 PM
I know...I'm sorry...it's all new for me too..

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:51 PM
She nods, and thinks I just need a little time. She sighs and looks at her empty glass I probably should be going now, too.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 05:53 PM
Thank you...

The Fool
2007-03-07, 05:55 PM
The Fool stands and dusts off his shirt. He sighs mightily and walks towards the door, the weight of the leather armor and mace slowing him slightly. Anyone looking at him would be able to get a good look at the crossbow in his belt, crafted of dark strong wood and looking like it was accurate enough to find your neck from a hundred paces away. He gently opens the door and steps through slowly. He sighs as the cold air wafts over him and kicks the door closed behind him, a loud slam following his departure.

Deadly
2007-03-07, 05:59 PM
Thank you, too. she stands up and smiles Take care, Nazgul. She gives him a friendly hug, then leaves

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 06:00 PM
Nazgul smiles. Take care as well, Aeri...

McBish
2007-03-07, 06:50 PM
Eric wakes up and glances around.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 06:51 PM
Nazgul finishes his drink, still smiling.

McBish
2007-03-07, 07:03 PM
Eric glances at Nazgul but quickly decides that he isn't the kind of mark Eric is interested in.

Kyrian
2007-03-07, 07:05 PM
Nazgul orders a glass of wine and looks around the tavern.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 07:06 PM
Nightstar and Snowraven enter the bar needing a drink after all the excitement. They find some NPC's had been sitting in their bar stools and had changed the height. They quickly re extend them to their maximum height.

McBish
2007-03-07, 07:10 PM
Eric glances over at the sisters his eyes automatically searching for a coin purse.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 07:12 PM
Nightstar's handbag is at her side.

They order DFB's from Cosmo.

Renrik
2007-03-07, 07:12 PM
A goblin puts a sign up on the street outside Trog's Tavern:

PEOPLE OF THE TOWN!

The struggle of the opressed peoples of the world continues ever onward! The forces of greed, of hatred, are forever seeking to oppose the rise of the People! Show your support for the Revolution! Attend the rally at Dockside, and hear the voice of the People! Let your voice join those who cry out for justice in this world! The Rally awaits!

McBish
2007-03-07, 07:15 PM
Eric keeps an eye on the handbag discretly trying to see how much gold is in it.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 07:16 PM
Nightstar pays off her and Snowravens tab with gold from the handbag.

McBish
2007-03-07, 07:21 PM
Eric sighs and leaves the tavern.

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2007-03-07, 07:40 PM
The door opens and El Jaspero steps in. "Ahoy, all!" he cries to the crowd with a smile and a wave. He sits at the bar and, after a moment of silent musing, fixes himself a Jasphattan with near-giddiness.

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 07:44 PM
Ekrath teleports in, looking certainly different. ((Don't feel like writing the description again. Basicly he looks all evil)) He marches up to the counter and pulls out his sword.
Alright gnome. Hand over all the money. Right now!
((Someone else will need to play Cosmo. If I did, he'd just hand it all over))

2007-03-07, 07:50 PM
El Jaspero gives Erkath a dry look as Cosmo rolls his eyes and walks away. Muggers, no manners.

"Excuse me...you're not intending to rob my bar, are you?"

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 07:54 PM
Attempting? It would seem so. As the gnome doesn't want to hand it over, it seems I'll just have to kill someone. Any reccomendations on who to kill first?

Rebonack
2007-03-07, 07:56 PM
At this exact moment Maph'tey walks into the tavern.

He then gives Ekrath an odd look.

"You looked much less sinister last time I saw you..."

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 07:57 PM
"Well, I suggest you try yourself because that's probably what'll happen" suggests a snide voice from somewhere around the bar.

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 07:58 PM
Ekrath looks confused for a second
In what warped plane is this? When a lowly commoner like yourself could know a great god like me? Trust me. If we'd met, then you would have died on the spot.

Rebonack
2007-03-07, 08:02 PM
"I'm a commoner now?" Maph'tey responds. "News to me. What are you a god of, by the way? The High Father of Making an Idiot of Yourself?"

He shrugs and takes a seat at the table where he left his carving the other day.

"I was wondering where that went..." he picks up the statue and sticks it in his satchel.

2007-03-07, 08:03 PM
The Pirate King shrugs and turns back to his drink. "Great god indeed, resorting to common thievery. We're all very impressed. Go use your world-shattering powers to rob an old lady or something."

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 08:04 PM
Ekrath angrily swings his sword, missing Maph'tey but tragicly killing an innocent NPC.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 08:08 PM
Nightstar looks at th El Jaspero.

"Who is this unusual muppet ? Your new live act ?"

Rebonack
2007-03-07, 08:09 PM
The Traveler glares at the oily black aura'ed demi-god.

"You did not just kill an innocent person while I was sitting right here," he stands, his eyes flaring silver. He then points at the man laying in a pool of his own blood. "Nope, apparently you did. Too bad for you."

He points a single finger at Ekrath.

"Crystallize."

((I bring this up because Vael made this mistake. God's are immune to transmutation, such as petrifaction. Crystallize is the equivalent of a conjuration (creation) spell and as such isn't covered by the immunity.))

2007-03-07, 08:09 PM
El J rolls his eye. "Nice one. Next time try hitting the person you're aiming at."

He shrugs at Nightstar. "I've been gone a bit, so I'm not sure what the current entertainment roster is, but it does seem quite possible."

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 08:12 PM
Ekrath is briefly crystalized. However the black aura begins seeping through, creating cracks. The crystal begins to split and then it shatters. Ekrath's eyes are completely red. ((Just because I'm not immune, doesn't mean I don't get to make a save)) He then stabs at the Traveler.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 08:13 PM
"You need to speak to whoevers organising that. There is no way he's for real is there ?"

She looks at Ekrath

"You're not for real are you ? You're an illusion right ?"

Jacklu
2007-03-07, 08:13 PM
Rex enters the tavern. Her long black hair is tied back in a braid and her white t-shirt is stained with dried blood. She heads to the bar and orders a glass of water.

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 08:14 PM
"You need to speak to whoevers organising that. There is no way he's for real is there ?"

She looks at Ekrath

"You're not for real are you ? You're an illusion right ?"
Ekrath smirks
Come and find out.

2007-03-07, 08:17 PM
El Jaspero nods to Nightstar in agreement. "Yeah...I've seen evil. Lots and lots and lots and lots of evil, in this place. This is more sort of, I dunno...boastfully nasty? Slightly wicked jerk? It's just not working for me."

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 08:18 PM
"I've had a rough day. Someone's stolen my baby from under my nose and she got wrecked. He then decided to fight me. He ended up hanging by his thumbs outside the tavern with his arse painted blue. I've had a long, tiring day and I came in here to relax. Now, I have an illusion running around trying to rob the bar and murdering people. Why don't you go and boil your head ?"

She nods at El J.

"Yep, I've been evil myself and believe me, wards or not, this place wouldn't still be standing. Of course, the bouncers would have thrown me out before I got going. It's hard being evil when you're 4ft 10

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 08:19 PM
Ekrath swings his blade at incredible speed towards Nightstar ((He's not an illusion. He's real))

Flabbicus
2007-03-07, 08:19 PM
Flabbicus enters and glances over at the broken body on the floor and Ekrath's bloody sword.

Wanton murder, how repulsive. Amateur.

He walks up to the bar and grabs a Mindflayer Mead, making horrific sucking noises as he inhales it.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 08:22 PM
Nightstar's left hand comes up holding her own blade and blocks. Her right draws her other blade.

Snowraven comes up to back her up

"Back off boy wonder."

Rebonack
2007-03-07, 08:22 PM
((This is true!))

The stab hits home, biting into Maph'tey flank. The Traveler grimaces, but he doesn't appear to be quite as injured as one would expect him to be. He follows with a set of darting counterblows.

He has no weapon and he appears to be striking with nothing more than his extended index fingers. But it isn't the appendages that are dangerous, it’s the vortex of distorted continuum around them, the very contact of which can rend flesh and shatter bone, that is the threat.

"Normally I go non-lethal, but I think I'll make an exception."

2007-03-07, 08:23 PM
"And this, this...sword-thing," El J waves his hand dismissively. "You're trying to convince me a god just walks around swinging a sword at stuff? That's pathetic. At least give us some pyrotechnics or something, a show to enjoy."

He gives a bored sigh and draws an ornate flintlock pistol from his coat. "Fine."

Jacklu
2007-03-07, 08:24 PM
Rex takes her glass and watches the other patrons of the tavern. She sips the water slowly. Does anyone here know where I can buy a new shirt? This one's covered in blood and I can't find a laundry mat anywhere in this town.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 08:25 PM
Snowraven calls

"The Omnishop, I hear they're good"

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 08:26 PM
Ekrath dodges most of the attacks but gets hit by one. His aura dims and he looks normal for a second.
Help...me.
The aura ignites again and he launches two bolts of pure force energy at Maph'tey and Nightstar
Silence fools!

Flabbicus
2007-03-07, 08:27 PM
I do not think it wise to taunt the enraged psychopath with the glowing aura and pointy weaponry. That may just be my illithid self-preservation instinct kicking in though. Its hard to resist the urge to mind control all of the patrons and sacrificing them to cover my escape. On that note...

The illithid activates his slippers and carries his glass up the wall, keeping all of the liquid in the glass somehow.

He clearly desires death. When he's asking for help he obviously means "Release me from this eternal torment by cutting off my head."

Dartonus
2007-03-07, 08:27 PM
The panda bandit walks in in hybrid form and tosses a card to the bartender. the card reads:
One Bamboo salad, please!
-The Panda Bandit
when it arrives, he sits down and begins eating.

McBish
2007-03-07, 08:30 PM
Eric walks in and edges around the fight towards the bar.

"Ooooh, possessing an innocent. Original, Mister Evil God Thing." El J leans back and sips his drink.

Jacklu
Rex nods to Snowraven. Thanks, I'll check there later. She watches Ekrath fight with mild interest. What'r they fighting about?

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 08:31 PM
Nightstars shadow steps in front of her and absorbs the blast.

Ekrath might want to look at his feet where his shadow is trying to remove itself from his feet.

Snowraven draws her sword and stands by Nightstar. "Nothing right now, just trying to not get killed."

Raistlin1040
Innocent? Obviously you have no idea of what this guy did before he came to the Town.

Rebonack
The bolt of Force is greedily devoured by a silvery nimbus that suddenly springs around Maph'tey. He quirks his eyebrow at the 'help me' bit and decides to try something else.

He casts Protection From Evil on Ekrath.

Dartonus
2007-03-07, 08:32 PM
The Panda bandit looks up, done with his salad, and fiddles with the gold he put on the counter. He shoots a hand crossbow in a ranged sneak attack at El Jaspero, shifts into panda form, and heads for the door. the coins are arranged into a sentence:
SNEAK ATTACK!

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 08:33 PM
"Do I look like I give a monkeys ? Do you have the slightest comprehension what I did before I came here ?"

Raistlin1040
The spell fizzles around Ekrath, not doing anything.

Flabbicus
The illithid responds to Rex's question, except it sounds like someone is shouting directly into his cerebellum.

Either someone insulted her ponytail, or she started wantonly killing people because she has some issue. Most likely due to possession him being possessed. I wonder what gender he is, never could tell with elves.

He scrutinizes Ekrath.

Jacklu
2007-03-07, 08:34 PM
Want some help?

2007-03-07, 08:36 PM
"Rats." El J looks at the dart sticking through his coat, having narrowly missed his shoulder, with a sigh. "The missus'll never forgive me." He idly plucks the arrow out and sets it on the counter.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 08:39 PM
"Uh, who was the panda ?"

Rebonack
2007-03-07, 08:39 PM
The Traveler glares in annoyance at the fizzled spell and centers a Greater Dispel on Ekrath. Fortunately for Maph'tey, due to the fact he's technically a deity the normal 'mortal magic like this doesn't work on gods' clause doesn't apply.

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 08:40 PM
Ekrath looks around and shoots a homing fireball at Snowraven.

The Greater Dispel spell also fails ((But for the reason that Ekrath and the posseser are more or less 1 being now.))

McBish
2007-03-07, 08:40 PM
Eric watches the fight careful not to get to close.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 08:41 PM
Snowraven takes the fireball in the torso and flies across the room. Nightstar launches a flurry of kicks at Ekrath.

Jacklu
2007-03-07, 08:42 PM
Rex sighs. Screw it, I'm getting involved if only to make me feel better....... She sighs again. Could somebody please knock me out?

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 08:43 PM
Ekrath blocks the kicks with his arm and winces. He then swings the sharp part of his blade at Rex.

Goblin Music
2007-03-07, 08:43 PM
Valic starts to sing (Suggestion to stop)

Rebonack
2007-03-07, 08:44 PM
((Did it work on any of his gear though? Or any active spells he might have on him?))

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 08:44 PM
Nightstar uses the momentum raised through the kicks to vault Ekarths head and slice down at it with her cold iron sword.

A scorched Snowraven stands up and fires an enervation at Ekrath

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 08:45 PM
Ekrath makes his will save.

edit: ((He didn't have any buffs and his gear wouldn't be affected I think)) Ekrath turns his head slightly and the blade makes a clean cut on his cheek, drawing blood but not significantly hurting him. ((No idea what an enervation is.))

Goblin Music
2007-03-07, 08:47 PM
Suggestion! (again to stop) he belows

Jacklu
2007-03-07, 08:47 PM
Rex pulls back with lightning speed and watches the blade fly past. Now that was just ru- Her foot slips on some spilled water and she tumbles back, smacking her head against the bar. She crumples to the floor unconscious.

Rebonack
2007-03-07, 08:48 PM
((Dispel can render an item mundane so long as it isn't an artifact.))

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 08:49 PM
The suggestion fails (again)

((Sword is an artifact, armor is not.))

McBish
2007-03-07, 08:49 PM
Eric sits back and watches the fight.

Timberwolf
2007-03-07, 08:50 PM
The tidgy assassin lands gracefully.

Ok, now what ?

She launches another flurry of attacks with her swords and feet.

Snowraven fires a fireball at Ekrath

Flabbicus
2007-03-07, 08:51 PM
The illithid sneak attack flings a few throwing spikes at Ekrath in annoyance, all aimed at his head with deadly accuracy.

Raistlin1040
2007-03-07, 08:53 PM
Ekrath parries the sword and feet attacks, but is hit by the fireball. He stumbles and the spikes fly past him. He then gets up, a smoke rising from him.