PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Saga Edition: Complete Master List of all Published Talents

Kydell
2014-08-22, 11:38 AM
All of the Star Wars Saga Edition talents for base classes, prestige classes, droids and Force-using traditions.

I have been working on this for the last couple weeks, and I finally finished it today. It's a project I've started in the past, only to stop mid-way because of the sheer scope. This document Is 180 pages in length and contains all talents with exactly the same text as in the books (with a few minor exceptions) as well as clarifications from official errata.

Please enjoy, and also note I have a secondary file titled 'Force Powers' which contains all of the Force powers, techniques and secrets, as well as all of the applications for the Use the Force skill (also including all clarifications from the official errata.

{{scrubbed}}

*as a side note, it IS an open Open Office document. I don't use Microsoft Word, but I believe it can be opened via Word.

**also, I am hosting it on Google Docs, if that makes a difference.

***Now, I am moving on to making a complete list of the feats, and then onto all applications of all skills (of course to include clarifications from official errata).

Velaryon
2014-08-22, 11:44 AM
The link isn't working for me. It goes to Google Drive but puts me into a folder called DND where I can't see any documents.

But still, this will be awesome to see. I've wanted to have a list like that but was always too daunted by the scope of the project to work on it myself.

Kydell
2014-08-22, 11:49 AM
Are you signed into Google? I think it might require that.

Sidmen
2014-08-22, 03:16 PM
Are you signed into Google? I think it might require that.

I can confirm that the document isn't visible from the provided link. Check it's properties in Google Drive - odds are it's not set to visible.