PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Big Fist guy ;v

Val666
2014-08-22, 04:15 PM
Hello everybody

Today Im asking you, my forum brodas, help on a build I was wondering with some time ago.
This build consist in a guy with...a big fist. My concept was a guy whos arm was severed and he replaced
it with a Warforged one adding a large Battlefist to the mix. The Battlefist:

(http://eberronunlimited.wikidot.com/battlefist)

Im asking you guys help with some other things I want the build to have or any idea for the fist.
Aside from having alot of STR, this guy should be able to fight from distance (maybe ataching wands of magic missile or something to the fist). I want him to have some kind of googles or glasses with true sight (If anyone knows about an item like this please share :v)

My initial thought for a build was involving 2 levels of Unarmed Swordsage or Chaotic Monk following
with Barbarian,Fighter and Warblade levels. Even Fist of the Forest and Shadow Sun Ninja crosed my mind.

By the way, the swordsage Shadow Hand discipline have been refflufed into Static Tech (this just changes the damage type of certain stuff to sonic and change all the shadowy-like visuals to a tech-like. The game is based on Steampunk stuff)

Im the DM so just tell me wat you think :v