PDA

View Full Version : D&D....must find...D&D to...join...water last.....

Petrakiss
2014-08-22, 07:44 PM
Hello who ever reads this,

I am still alive, without food or water but I wont rest until I find a D&D to join. So far Attempts to join have been for naught as other starving adventures have been lucky to enter. One day a kind dm will accept me into his adventures and I will announce "for the first time I am playing a D&D on this website". Oh dm dm.. please grant me my wish.. too...

*grabs Gatling Ballista*

OR I WILL FIRE THIS BABY AT EVERYONE!!!! AND NOONE WILL EVER ADVENTURE AGAIN!!! WAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! MY AMMO IS MESSAGES!!! AND I WILL NEVER RUN OUT!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! !!!!!!!!:smallfurious::smallyuk::smallfurious::sma llmad::smallfurious::smallmad::smallfurious::small yuk:

Lightlawbliss
2014-08-22, 07:58 PM
you want http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?13-Ongoing-Games-(In-Character)

QuickLyRaiNbow
2014-08-22, 08:28 PM
He's not kidding; he's a desperate man!

RolandDeschain
2014-08-22, 08:37 PM
Don't RPGTable and Roll20 have 'open campaigns'?

Blackhawk748
2014-08-22, 08:41 PM
this is what happens when a gamer doesnt get his fix............

Petrakiss
2014-08-22, 09:06 PM
this is what happens when a gamer doesnt get his fix............

Well I played D&D once (australia so yea its like finding water in a damn desert) So when trying to D&D online its *to me* hard to get in a game. It feels like if you know a guy who knows a guy , etc you can get in.

p.s I do have a thurst for D&D as I only hear people mention it and online videos, so when I first experienced it *1 time convention before it closed down* I was both happy yet annoyed that barely it offers here. So yes... I need my fix. :P

torrasque666
2014-08-22, 09:11 PM
if you're open on wednesday.....mornings for you i believe, i think i got a game for you. I'll have to ask your fellow Ozzie what time and day it is for him.

Petrakiss
2014-08-22, 10:19 PM
if you're open on wednesday.....mornings for you i believe, i think i got a game for you. I'll have to ask your fellow Ozzie what time and day it is for him.

HAAAALLLLLEEEEELLLUUUUUJAH!!!!! THANK YOU OH KIND ADVENTURE!!! BLESS YOU *puts away gun* THANK YOU!!!! *hugs*

Thank you torrasque666, I would be honored to join with you on Wednesday mornings.

torrasque666
2014-08-22, 10:23 PM
Then again.... we already have like 8 people..... let me check with the DM first.... and it has some restrictions on character creation.

Petrakiss
2014-08-22, 11:06 PM
Then again.... we already have like 8 people..... let me check with the DM first.... and it has some restrictions on character creation.

Like rubbing a feral badger in open wounds... ask if he can squeeze me in. I'm polite and kind, I don't care what results the dice is *if i fail or not cause that's the fun part* see what you can do. :(

Drelua
2014-08-22, 11:35 PM
I think there's Pathfinder Society in Australia. I can't speak to what the community's like over there, but up here in Toronto it's a lot of fun. Just ask around at a game store if you're interested, they should know about it. If you're in a major city, that is. Otherwise, all I can do is sympathize; I lived in the country for a year before I moved to the city, and I didn't play a single game for about a year. :smalleek:

Petrakiss
2014-08-23, 12:02 AM
I think there's Pathfinder Society in Australia. I can't speak to what the community's like over there, but up here in Toronto it's a lot of fun. Just ask around at a game store if you're interested, they should know about it. If you're in a major city, that is. Otherwise, all I can do is sympathize; I lived in the country for a year before I moved to the city, and I didn't play a single game for about a year. :smalleek:

yea... only thing the stores offer is "Magic" and sorts like it. Yea I live far from the city so thats why i'm searching for other means for D&D. Hopefully torrasque666 dm has an opening for me o.o. If not then its back to the desert I go -.-".

torrasque666
2014-08-23, 12:06 AM
dude, check out roll20.net. that's where my group is anyway. you can probably find others.

Petrakiss
2014-08-23, 12:58 AM
dude, check out roll20.net. that's where my group is anyway. you can probably find others.

Thank you, I'll check it out now.

Petrakiss
2014-08-23, 01:02 AM
Thank you, I'll check it out now.

I Have appled to roll20 (forgot all about it) but its just the same results...
I mean I go to a couple of ones I want to join and theirs over 100+ that want to join.

I Think i'm going to make a post to say player available to join D&D. Thats better then this.

Lightlawbliss
2014-08-23, 01:53 AM
I Have appled to roll20 (forgot all about it) but its just the same results...
I mean I go to a couple of ones I want to join and theirs over 100+ that want to join.

I Think i'm going to make a post to say player available to join D&D. Thats better then this.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/search tends to give better results imo

sideswipe
2014-08-23, 06:06 AM
this is where i am lucky and i have about 4-5 that i know about where i live. and i pick which i join. infact the monday club has 4 groups running as one of those places.