PDA

View Full Version : The year of the Yuri Harem (In 24 days) IC

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Illven
2014-08-22, 07:56 PM
It's a beautiful early September morning. September 4th. This day is always important to a certain group of people because it signals the end of the Summer vacation. Kids and teachers both cheer at the idea of seeing their friends again. They soon learn to hate waking up early for school, but few actually remember this feeling when remembering their class mates.

The buses pick you all up, and the old route and faces you knew for three years are completely changed. Stranger's faces now lurk between the rows.

Eventually after the unfamiliar ride, you are dropped off on a property you've only seen once or twice. Northington Highschool. The kids slowly exit the bus, still tired from staying up way too late the previous night.

As you depart the buses and scan your schedules looking for your homeroom number, you see a pretty red haired face within the crowd.

Allure: D5 Manage to get near, and talk to Jennifer without seeming creepy.

Skill: D6 Manage to make Jennifer's path intersect with yours, so talking to her seems natural.

Luck: D5 Manage to have the same bus route as Jennifer, and to sit with/near her on the bus, making you're talking to her completely natural.

Ionbound
2014-08-22, 09:06 PM
Gwen spots Jennifer, waves, smiling as she does so, and the perceptive might notice a brief flash of fang as she starts making her way towards the sorceress.

Rolling Allure, Strong Roll, no abilities unless morning is dark enough to trigger Lady of the Night, which I kinda doubt.

Illven
2014-08-22, 09:15 PM
Gwen spots Jennifer, waves, smiling as she does so, and the perceptive might notice a brief flash of fang as she starts making her way towards the sorceress.

Rolling Allure, Strong Roll, no abilities unless morning is dark enough to trigger Lady of the Night, which I kinda doubt.

In the winter maybe. In the summer, the buses roll up after dawn.

Angelalex242
2014-08-23, 01:11 AM
Verthandi is also on the bus. An odd feeling, that, for a heavenly being to be on something so mundane as a bus, equally quaint that such a holy being would be going to school. And yet she does, because that's where people her own current age might need the blessings of good fortune.

Speaking of someone that perhaps needs blessings of good fortune, there's a redhead over there that seems to be in need of some good fortune. She simply tries to gauge the path to meet.

(Skill roll, strong. Abilities do not apply...yet.)

Mekboy
2014-08-23, 06:41 AM
Rachel shifted a little nervously on the seat. Of course with a new school, there were so many new people. In most cases Rachel didn't like people (with a few rather notable exceptions). But then again, she'd better get used to it. Fumbling about in her satchel, she pulled out a book to distract herself from the horde of strangers she was sharing a bus with.

jamieth
2014-08-23, 09:20 AM
Katherine stretched, yawning, as she settled in the bus. High school... Certainly, since she started it, something exciting must happen! With a trained eye, she looked around, checking whether fate would giver her some kind of push...
Luck, weak roll, no abilities so far)

AutumnLotus
2014-08-23, 11:52 AM
Lilly yawns loudly, stretching her arms above her head as she plops down onto the buse's seat near the back. She was exhausted, the schedule for her concert tour sadly forcing her to stay up fairly late into the night right before her first day of school.

'So many pretty, energetic girls and all I can do is try and stay awake...what a bother..'

Luck roll (Neutral), Adding Speak of the Devil if applicable

Illven
2014-08-23, 02:46 PM
Katherine you've been talking to Jennifer on the bus.

Verthandi you manage to make your path to the door, go right in front of Jennifer. The cute redhead nearly bumps into you.

Oh, huh. Hello She says with a big smile on her face. My name's Jennifer, this is Katherine She says pointing to a somewhat small muscular brown haired girl. What's yours? She asks extending a hand for a handshake.

Gwen, even your prior interaction can't help you seem as anything but creepy. Eventually a cute blonde starts talking to you.

Hello. My name's Luna, are you feeling okay? She asks, looking a bit concerned.

Rachel Your bus is on the other end of the line. You see Gwen, and a blonde talking.

Lilly. Your bus is achingly right behind Jennifer's. Of course, that doesn't really help you. You manage to nearly bump into Gwen and a blonde girl.

Ionbound
2014-08-23, 03:58 PM
Gwen shakes her head and says, "I'm feeling a bit under the weather...Could you guide me to the Nurse's office?"

Illven
2014-08-23, 04:05 PM
Gwen shakes her head and says, "I'm feeling a bit under the weather...Could you guide me to the Nurse's office?"

Luna pats you on the shoulder.

You sure? You'll miss homeroom.

jamieth
2014-08-23, 04:28 PM
"So, that's me - completely normal, as I said..." Katherine admitted after the introductions were finished, "I mean... is's almost fifteen percrnt, right? So my chances were't that bad, but still... you know... don't tell anyone, but I'm thinking about making some vampire bite me if nothing interesting happens to me within a year", she giglled, unsure why even was she that open with this unknown redhead.

Illven
2014-08-23, 04:35 PM
"So, that's me - completely normal, as I said..." Katherine admitted after the introductions were finished, "I mean... is's almost fifteen percrnt, right? So my chances were't that bad, but still... you know... don't tell anyone, but I'm thinking about making some vampire bite me if nothing interesting happens to me within a year", she giglled, unsure why even was she that open with this unknown redhead.

You should give it more thought though. Jennifer replied pointing to Katherine. I.... Sometimes wish I weren't a sorceress She said shuddering.

jamieth
2014-08-23, 04:59 PM
Katheine blinked. Then, she held her breath for a moment. Than, "Wait... you wish you weren't? Thta means you... but... I thought Sorcerers almost never awaken before, well, about college age?"
Thanks fate! If that wasn't a push, I don't know what is! So, if I just keep close to Jennifer... interesting things are ought to happen!
"Anyway, nice meeting you!" Katherine extended her hand towards the girl, "Hope we'll get to talk a bit more later - but I really don't want to be latre on the first day..."

Ionbound
2014-08-23, 05:23 PM
Luna pats you on the shoulder.

You sure? You'll miss homeroom.

Gwen nods and says, "Yeah, I'm sure...Even if it's nothing, I don't want to end up embarrassing myself on day one by throwing up in the middle of class."

Illven
2014-08-23, 05:25 PM
Katheine blinked. Then, she held her breath for a moment. Than, "Wait... you wish you weren't? Thta means you... but... I thought Sorcerers almost never awaken before, well, about college age?"
Thanks fate! If that wasn't a push, I don't know what is! So, if I just keep close to Jennifer... interesting things are ought to happen!
"Anyway, nice meeting you!" Katherine extended her hand towards the girl, "Hope we'll get to talk a bit more later - but I really don't want to be latre on the first day..."

It uh. Varies from Sorcerer to sorcerer Jennifer said awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck. What's your homeroom? Mine's 108 She says taking out her schedule and pointing to it

Everyone has the same homeroom.

Gwen nods and says, "Yeah, I'm sure...Even if it's nothing, I don't want to end up embarrassing myself on day one by throwing up in the middle of class."

Luna nods Well I'm a freshman also, so I'll help you look for it. She states.

Thankfully the school seems to understand nervous freshmen on the first day of class, and the nurse's office is right off of the main entrance.

Ionbound
2014-08-23, 06:32 PM
Luna nods Well I'm a freshman also, so I'll help you look for it. She states.

Thankfully the school seems to understand nervous freshmen on the first day of class, and the nurse's office is right off of the main entrance.

Unfortunately for Luna, Gwen isn't actually interested in visiting the nurse, though she does take note of where it is in case she needs to go there later. Instead, she pulls Luna off to the side, trying to get somewhere out of sight, and says, as she takes off her glasses, "I'm sorry about this...But I need it, and I promise, it won't hurt. Just close your eyes," before she leans in and tries to bite down on Luna's neck, drinking enough to get through the day, but not leave any lasting harm on the other girl, beyond a couple of round scars on her neck.

Illven
2014-08-23, 07:01 PM
Gah. There's there's blood in the cafeteria... She replies stiffening up at the bite, but not fighting her off.

Are, are you sure you're feeling alright? She says a bit flushed after Gwen finishes drinking, taking out a sanitary wipe and wiping the wound hissing as the wipe touches the wound.

Ionbound
2014-08-23, 07:18 PM
Gwen sticks out her tongue briefly and jokingly, then smiles and says, "Ew, cafeteria food. Never liked it and I never will...Anyways, Like I said, I'm sorry. I...You know Jennifer? I've had a crush on her since middle school...And I just got turned this summer, and I wanted to taste her...But I couldn't get close to her. And, by the time I ran into you I was so thirsty...I needed someone."

Illven
2014-08-23, 07:44 PM
Gwen sticks out her tongue briefly and jokingly, then smiles and says, "Ew, cafeteria food. Never liked it and I never will...Anyways, Like I said, I'm sorry. I...You know Jennifer? I've had a crush on her since middle school...And I just got turned this summer, and I wanted to taste her...But I couldn't get close to her. And, by the time I ran into you I was so thirsty...I needed someone."

So what you have a crush on some girl, but you proceed to neck some total stranger, whatever will she think? Luna teases hands on hips.

But no, I don't know any Jennifer. What does she look like? Luna asks curious.

Ionbound
2014-08-23, 07:57 PM
Gwen glares and says, "Ha ha ha. Funny." She then pulls her glasses back out of her pocket and puts them back on as she considers Luna's question, then says, "She's a redhead...Green eyes. Um...Pretty short, actually. But skinny. I saw her when the buses pulled up."

Illven
2014-08-23, 08:04 PM
Luna shakes her head. No I don't know her. Does she know you? She asks

And if you hate cafeteria food, what do you intend to do to curb hunger? She asks twiddling her thumbs and blushing.

Ionbound
2014-08-23, 08:18 PM
Gwen grins again, more widely this time, showing off her fangs, and says, "Well...You certainly seemed to enjoy it, and you're not exactly bad-tasting, either...How about this; If I can't get to Jennifer, and you're around, would you mind filling in?"

Illven
2014-08-23, 08:35 PM
Luna seems to be about to say something along the effects of not being anyone's silver medal, but seems to reconsider and sighs

Subsistence feeding only. I have no interest in being someone's blood junkie. She states blushing, she then twiddles her fingers awkwardly.

So how often do you think this will be a thing? She asks.

Ionbound
2014-08-23, 09:10 PM
Gwen shrugs and says, "Hopefully not too often. It's whenever I need to drink, and, for whatever reason, I can't get to Jennifer. What homeroom are you in, by the way?"

Illven
2014-08-23, 09:15 PM
108. She states, pulling out a hand mirror and looking at the bite. And yours? She says starting to re-arrange her long hair, to cover the bite.

Ionbound
2014-08-23, 09:21 PM
Gwen laughs and says, "Same, actually. Oh dear. This will be rather awkward to explain, won't it."

Illven
2014-08-23, 09:30 PM
Hopefully my hair covers it. Luna replies, she then thinks and exposes it again. Sure you got enough for the rest of the day? In case? She offers.

Ionbound
2014-08-23, 09:51 PM
Gwen smirks and says, "I thought you said you didn't want to be my blood junkie," as she takes off her glasses again and steps back close to Luna and bites down again, drinking a little more this time, but again, not enough to cause any lasting damage. Once done, she puts her glasses back on and says, "Alright, let's go. I'm sure we'd both hate to be late for homeroom on the first day."

Illven
2014-08-23, 10:02 PM
Luna chuckles. It's more I don't want you to have to ask in the middle of class. Putting an arm to steady herself, as Gwen finishes biting, she then chuckles.

Oh. I'm sorry, I don't even know your name. She says with a faint flush.

Ionbound
2014-08-23, 10:08 PM
Gwen nods and says, "I'm Gwen. Now then, shall we be off?"

Illven
2014-08-23, 10:13 PM
Luna nods, and when you get there you find you're the first two in the room.

AutumnLotus
2014-08-23, 11:08 PM
Finally getting some much needed rest, if perhaps a luttle short, Lilly smiles in bemusement as she sluggishly makes her way off the now parked bus. Most of the other students have already made a bee-line to their respective classes, and the thought of being late briefly crossed her mind.

"Eh, what can you do. I'm sure nothing will happen, everyone knows a rockstar has to make a late entrance~"

Counting the room numbers as she passed, the young demonness rustled through her pocket until a scrunched up slip of paper was brought out. On it read three roughly scrawled numbers, '108'.

"106..107...Here we go! Room 108, my new home away from home"

Advancing through the door, Lilly surveyed the room for anyone of interest. Perhaps a potential new friend...or enemies.

Illven
2014-08-23, 11:17 PM
Lilly is the third person to enter the room. She sees two girls, one clearly dazed. The dazed one pipes up first.

Hi. My name is Luna, what's yours? She says a little wobbly, she then remembers to extend her hand.

AutumnLotus
2014-08-23, 11:47 PM
Hi. My name is Luna, what's yours?

Lilly takes the strange girl's hand into her own, her finely trimmed sharp nails tracing along the underside of Luna's hand.

"Nice to meet ya, Luna. My names' Lilly.. at least thats what anyone but a teacher should call me" The red-skinned girl said with a grin, nodding to Luna before slowly releasing her hand. "Sooo...I guess I'm not as late as I thought, bummer" she continued, pouting playfully as she leaned up against the nearest available object, namely a desk.

Illven
2014-08-23, 11:58 PM
Lilly takes the strange girl's hand into her own, her finely trimmed sharp nails tracing along the underside of Luna's hand.

"Nice to meet ya, Luna. My names' Lilly.. at least thats what anyone but a teacher should call me" The red-skinned girl said with a grin, nodding to Luna before slowly releasing her hand. "Sooo...I guess I'm not as late as I thought, bummer" she continued, pouting playfully as she leaned up against the nearest available object, namely a desk.

Yeah. I think we're all early. Luna replies finally snapping to.

Strange, but I figure they want to give freshman time to find their class.

AutumnLotus
2014-08-24, 12:36 AM
Yeah. I think we're all early. Luna replies finally snapping to.

Strange, but I figure they want to give freshman time to find their class.

"I guess so yeah. Kinda sucks though, I was hoping for a bigger welcome I guess" Lilly said with a shrug, scratching her head absent-mindedly. Glancing back to Luna, the girl became curious about her current state. And then there is always the other girl present, a picture of pure vibrancy compared to the other.

'Obviously there is a relation to this. Not a sister of the Abyss, to plain for her maturity. I wonder..' Lilly pondered to herself, giggling at the possibilities before focusing back onto Luna. "So tell me a lil bit more about yourself, Miss Luuuuna~"

Illven
2014-08-24, 12:38 AM
Luna blushes at the attention.

Ummm. I'm just a regular human, uh I do good in school. I like collecting She says twiddling her thumbs.

AutumnLotus
2014-08-24, 12:59 AM
Luna blushes at the attention.

Ummm. I'm just a regular human, uh I do good in school. I like collecting She says twiddling her thumbs.

"Dont be silly, humans are anything but 'plain'. You may not be magical, but that doesnt mean you cant do wonderous things" Lilly teasingly chastised the girl, eyes glimmering a fiery orange as her exposed red tail twirled about lazily. "Now tell me: What is it that you collect? It must be dear to you to gather together like that."

Angelalex242
2014-08-24, 01:10 AM
(OOC:Sorry for the delay, Convention...)

Verthandi nearly bumps into the girl, but smiles pleasantly enough. "Oh, hello. It seems we've bumped into eachother. How fortunate. I'm Verthandi.

jamieth
2014-08-24, 02:00 AM
It uh. Varies from Sorcerer to sorcerer Jennifer said awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck. What's your homeroom? Mine's 108 She says taking out her schedule and pointing to it

"Oh, so is mine!" Katherine exclaimed, ok, fate, you can stop dropping hints like that, I got it already - there's no way I'm letting go of Jennifer! In fact, to that end, Katherine was even ready to sacrifice her preferred seat - that would be last row, near the window, of course. "Oh, here it is - let's go!"

Ionbound
2014-08-24, 09:03 AM
Gwen smiles at Lilly, flashing the demon a quick glimpse of her fangs, before saying, "Hello, Lilly. Nice to meet you."

AutumnLotus
2014-08-24, 10:56 AM
Gwen smiles at Lilly, flashing the demon a quick glimpse of her fangs, before saying, "Hello, Lilly. Nice to meet you."

'Ahhh...a blood sucker. Love em or hate em, they work fast' Lilly thought with a grin. Given her performance's dark overtones and late showings, the girl had at least a passing knowledge of Vampires from her encounters with young blooded fans. Adorable, ifnhaving a tendancy to stalk her.

"Same to you, Misss..?"

Ionbound
2014-08-24, 11:12 AM
"I'm Gwen." Gwen then hmms and continues, "You know...I think I remember you. Aren't you a singer or something?"

Illven
2014-08-24, 11:51 AM
(OOC:Sorry for the delay, Convention...)

Verthandi nearly bumps into the girl, but smiles pleasantly enough. "Oh, hello. It seems we've bumped into eachother. How fortunate. I'm Verthandi.

"Oh, so is mine!" Katherine exclaimed, ok, fate, you can stop dropping hints like that, I got it already - there's no way I'm letting go of Jennifer! In fact, to that end, Katherine was even ready to sacrifice her preferred seat - that would be last row, near the window, of course. "Oh, here it is - let's go!"

Jennifer smiled at Verthandi. Hello Verthandi, my name is Jennifer.

As they come up upon the homeroom, she points to her schedule Our homeroom's 108, what's yours?

"Dont be silly, humans are anything but 'plain'. You may not be magical, but that doesnt mean you cant do wonderous things" Lilly teasingly chastised the girl, eyes glimmering a fiery orange as her exposed red tail twirled about lazily. "Now tell me: What is it that you collect? It must be dear to you to gather together like that."

'Ahhh...a blood sucker. Love em or hate em, they work fast' Lilly thought with a grin. Given her performance's dark overtones and late showings, the girl had at least a passing knowledge of Vampires from her encounters with young blooded fans. Adorable, ifnhaving a tendancy to stalk her.

"Same to you, Misss..?"

"I'm Gwen." Gwen then hmms and continues, "You know...I think I remember you. Aren't you a singer or something?"

Rare old books. Luna admits blushing. I have cheap copies for when I want to read them, but... I don't know I just love the feeling of owning some part of history.

At Gwen's question, Luna halfheartedly perks up. She seems interested, just drained.
Oh, what do you sing?

AutumnLotus
2014-08-24, 11:53 AM

"Ohoho! So some do know of me~" Lilly proclaimed with a sweep of her hand, the other firmly placed on her hip. "You are correct, I am the Lead Singer of the group Spiral Beldum, and I know a thing or two about a guitar as well"

Ionbound
2014-08-24, 12:04 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Ah...That would explain why I couldn't place you. I've never preferred your brand of pop...Or pop in general."

Illven
2014-08-24, 12:13 PM
Luna coughs to draw attention to herself. I collect Rare old books. She stated clearly a bit annoyed.

Sorry, felt ignored.

Mekboy
2014-08-24, 01:03 PM
Engrossed in her novel, Rachel waited until nearly everyone else had left before finally leaving the bus. No point getting caught in the crowds. There was a chance she'd be a little late, but she could claim she got lost or something. From what she remembered, her homeroom was 108. Best get this over with. Hopefully there was enough people already there that they wouldn't notice her.

After a short while of wandering, Rachel found herself in front of her new homeroom. "Eugh... here goes..." She pushed the door open and walked in.

Illven
2014-08-24, 01:20 PM
Over the next few minutes the rest of your classmates trickle in. About 28 in total.

As the bell rings, your teacher enters the room. He's a young man about 25 with blond hair, and blue eyes.

"Hello, students. I'm Mr.Johnson, and I'll be your English teacher for the year." He says re-arranging the papers on his desk. "Now.... let's see about seating." He says

Mr.Johnson seems a bit lax about seating, so pick whatever roll you want. The highest total roll receives +2 VP, the second highest total roll receives +1 VP. And obviously those winners sit next to Jennifer.

Katherine, and Verthandi gain a +2 bonus roll on their rolls.

Ionbound
2014-08-24, 01:39 PM
Gwen simply sits in the seat next to Jennifer, banking off of her reputation as a good student to keep Mr. Johnson from moving her.

Roll Skill with +2 from Honor student if applicable.

Mekboy
2014-08-24, 01:56 PM
Rachel made her way towards a seat near the back, where hopefully she wouldn't be disturbed much by her classmates. Maybe the redhead who was sitting in the chair in front of that one would be a good distraction... Noticing someone else heading for the same seat, she gave a manic grin and looked them in the eye.
"I don't suppose you would allow me to sit there? I would very much like that..."

I'll be making a conflict roll, with +1 from it being my strong roll and presumably with the +2 from Terrifying Presence applying.

AutumnLotus
2014-08-24, 11:23 PM
Rachel made her way towards a seat near the back, where hopefully she wouldn't be disturbed much by her classmates. Maybe the redhead who was sitting in the chair in front of that one would be a good distraction... Noticing someone else heading for the same seat, she gave a manic grin and looked them in the eye.
"I don't suppose you would allow me to sit there? I would very much like that..."

Lilly watches as her recently acquired classmates move to their desired seats for the semester. Used to a more structured seating rule, the girl shrugs in impartiality. Moving to the back of the class to better avoid their teacher's attention, Lilly soon noticed another girl aimin for her intended seat. Seeing no other seats nearby, and not liking this girls tone, she knew what she must do: flirt her way into getting what she wanted of course.~

"I would love to, hun, but I cant quite handle the sun from the other spots. How about this: You be a sweetheart and let me stay here, and I'll be sure to make it worth you're while.." Lilly murmers to the girl with a wink, leaning into the desk's seat with a soft 'plop' and staring at her with half-lidded eyes.

Contesting the roll with Allure which is my strong stat, adding Stage Presence for a +1 and Temptation for a +2 xD

jamieth
2014-08-24, 11:34 PM
The things started developing just a tad too quickly; while Katherine decided to abandon her dream place for a chance to get closer to Jennifer, it appeared some other students got much the same idea... Oh no, that place is mine, Katherine decided. And if that will require tumbling over a couple other desks... so be it.
Skill for strong roll, +2 for bus chat, and +1 for getting physical, for a total of +4

Angelalex242
2014-08-25, 01:53 AM
Verthandi never conflict with anyone else, no. That is not her way. She simply lets divine power flow through her...and watches events turn to good fortune. Well, good fortune for some, that is. She's not impressed with the darker presences in the room. But there is one girl who is neither Damned nor tainted by her own psychoses. This one, she wishes to see do well.

Time to unleash some holy power! First, since I have the option of using Conflict, but choose not to, I can invoke the +2 from Serenity there. Then, Fortune Talisman blesses myself and Katherine, each with a +2. Compassion is my final move, giving Katherine...yes, another +2. All this, in addition to the +2 bonus I got for running into her in the first place...yields a d6+7 (Skill+Bonus+serenity+fortune), and Katherine gains an additional +4 herself. Remember, whether Katherine gets 2 VP or 1 out of this, I still get one from her good fortune myself. Such is the nature of Heaven.

Illven
2014-08-25, 07:01 AM
Mr.Johnson mistakes your desire for good seating, as a desire to learn.

Verthandi, and Katherine end up flanking Jennifer. (You two can decide on left or right if you care) You are in the bottom right corner of the classroom.

Gwen ends up behind Jennifer, and next to Luna.

Lilly is behind Luna.

Rachel is in the back left.

(Seating subject to change base on DM ruling.)

Jennifer smiles and waves at Verthandi and Katherine. Hello again. She says chuckling.

Luna blushes and waves at Gwen.

AutumnLotus
2014-08-25, 08:53 AM
"well thats a bummer..I liked that seat too" Lilly mumbles with a sigh, taking her new seat as everyone herds to their own. To further her irritation Luna seems to have forgotten her for the vampiress, just another reason she should have skipped school and taken a nap. Laying her head down onto her intertwined arms, the girl hoped things would get better before she died of boredom.

Ionbound
2014-08-25, 09:24 AM
Gwen smiles happily and nods to Luna, then gives Rachel the special kind of threatening smile that only vampires can really pull off, trying to send the message, If you want to scare me off, you'll have to do better, then turns back to Jennifer and says, "Um...Hi Jennifer...What's going on?" blushing in spite of herself, thanks to Luna's earlier...Donation.

Illven
2014-08-25, 09:32 AM
Jennifer bends over back in her seat.

Hey... Don't I know.... She says thinking

Gwen! Oh my god, what happened to you? She asks.

Angelalex242
2014-08-25, 09:51 AM
Whenever mortals plan, Heaven laughs.

And so it is that the heavenly being Verthandi...and the mortal she'd chosen to bless...got to sit on opposite sides of Jennifer. Her divine power simply could not be denied.

"Oh, how fortunate! It seems we'll see a lot more of each other now."

Such is the nature of Heaven's will, that those not given to Damnation and Hate must triumph.

jamieth
2014-08-25, 10:13 AM
Jennifer smiles and waves at Verthandi and Katherine. Hello again. She says chuckling.

"Hi!" Katherine waves, landing on her seat with a grin, then turns to less fortunate competitors, "Sorry, sometimes I just can't stop myself when I see a goal - no hard feelings?"
Meanwhile, her thoughts are occupied with the girl who, it seemed, get the second best seat without any effort - as if the fate itself was on her side. Is she from a rival faction? It seems I'll have to keep a close eye on you, miss Vel... Ver...

Ionbound
2014-08-25, 10:22 AM
Jennifer bends over back in her seat.

Hey... Don't I know.... She says thinking

Gwen! Oh my god, what happened to you? She asks.

Gwen smiles, revealing her fangs, and says, "Someone turned me into a vampire while I was on a walk...It's not that bad, though...If you want, we can talk about it more at lunch. Sound good?"

Mekboy
2014-08-25, 11:38 AM
Rachel eye twitched a couple of times. She must be losing her touch... damn bloodsuckers. If this continued she'd have to take a few precautionary measures...

She considered her options. Work out the vampire's daily pattern, perhaps? Have a little chat together. Nothing big, just a warning of what could come if that happened again... Her chain of though was interrupted by an outburst from the redhead - apparently she knew the vampire from a while ago? Maybe she could be a valuable ally...

Illven
2014-08-25, 01:32 PM
Whenever mortals plan, Heaven laughs.

And so it is that the heavenly being Verthandi...and the mortal she'd chosen to bless...got to sit on opposite sides of Jennifer. Her divine power simply could not be denied.

Such is the nature of Heaven's will, that those not given to Damnation and Hate must triumph.

I suppose we will. Jennifer stated smiling at the angel.

"Hi!" Katherine waves, landing on her seat with a grin, then turns to less fortunate competitors, "Sorry, sometimes I just can't stop myself when I see a goal - no hard feelings?"
Meanwhile, her thoughts are occupied with the girl who, it seemed, get the second best seat without any effort - as if the fate itself was on her side. Is she from a rival faction? It seems I'll have to keep a close eye on you, miss Vel... Ver...

That seat is so important? Jennifer replies with a smirk and raised eyebrow.

Gwen smiles, revealing her fangs, and says, "Someone turned me into a vampire while I was on a walk...It's not that bad, though...If you want, we can talk about it more at lunch. Sound good?"

If we can get enough free seats. Jennifer points out.

Angelalex242
2014-08-25, 04:20 PM
Verthandi, quite happy at the way things turned out, noticed the mortal she'd chosen to help eyeing her, not, perhaps, with gratitude, or even with friendly feelings...but then, it was often thus...blessings fell upon everyone, and most mortals never appreciated then, or even said thank you. Such was the nature of the celestial burden. But it was alright. Bringing happiness to others is what she lived for.

"Will you be studying magic soon?"

The magical aura around Jennifer was impossible to miss. At least, for a celestial being it was.

Illven
2014-08-25, 04:45 PM
I've been studying magic. Jennifer replied her tone of voice surprisingly biting. I stay after school every day, to do so. When you have my wondrous awakening you tend to get forced into study and practice.

Ionbound
2014-08-25, 04:52 PM
Gwen grins and says, "Actually, I was thinking...There's a nice place a little ways down the road. But I can't pay for the fan-club you seem to have attracted. What do you think about just me and you, for old time's sake?" Then, as she notes the angel's line of questioning, she laughs and says to Jennifer, "Hey, at least nobody turned you into a 'bloodsucking abomination'." She makes airquotes around the last phrase, before continuing, "I get how you feel, though."

Mekboy
2014-08-25, 05:00 PM
"Magic!?" Rachel blurted out. The girl was a sorceress? Very interesting indeed! At that moment she realized a couple of nearby students were looking at her funny, and that yes, she had said that out loud.

Illven
2014-08-25, 05:28 PM
Gwen grins and says, "Actually, I was thinking...There's a nice place a little ways down the road. But I can't pay for the fan-club you seem to have attracted. What do you think about just me and you, for old time's sake?" Then, as she notes the angel's line of questioning, she laughs and says to Jennifer, "Hey, at least nobody turned you into a 'bloodsucking abomination'." She makes airquotes around the last phrase, before continuing, "I get how you feel, though."

I don't think we're allowed to leave the premise. Jennifer points out with a frown.

"Magic!?" Rachel blurted out. The girl was a sorceress? Very interesting indeed! At that moment she realized a couple of nearby students were looking at her funny, and that yes, she had said that out loud.

Mr.Johnson even looks at you strangely as he passes out the English syllabus.

Angelalex242
2014-08-25, 05:35 PM
Verthandi could see this was a subject of great sorrow for Jennifer, even if she didn't exactly know why. Celestials were quite empathic like that. But then, they were also skilled at bringing healing, to wounded souls and bodies both.

"Your magic has been a source of great sorrow for you, hasn't it? Awakenings are often painful experiences for mortals, yet you seem to have suffered more then most."

(OOC:Not so subtle reminder I'm the white mage...if it's theoretically possible to help her with her grief/trauma, I have the bonus to do it.)

Ionbound
2014-08-25, 05:43 PM
Gwen laughs and says, "It's not far enough away that anyone will miss us by the time we get back. C'mon, just this once. It'll be fun."

Illven
2014-08-25, 05:59 PM
Verthandi could see this was a subject of great sorrow for Jennifer, even if she didn't exactly know why. Celestials were quite empathic like that. But then, they were also skilled at bringing healing, to wounded souls and bodies both.

"Your magic has been a source of great sorrow for you, hasn't it? Awakenings are often painful experiences for mortals, yet you seem to have suffered more then most."

(OOC:Not so subtle reminder I'm the white mage...if it's theoretically possible to help her with her grief/trauma, I have the bonus to do it.)

Enough. Jennifer said firmly.

Gwen laughs and says, "It's not far enough away that anyone will miss us by the time we get back. C'mon, just this once. It'll be fun."

I'll think about it. Jennifer said warming up.

Angelalex242
2014-08-25, 07:23 PM
Then again, some wounds don't want healing. Mortals were like that, sometimes...they refused to allow others to help, or to know what sorts of troubles they may have. Whatever pain Jennifer may feel over the subject, she appears to wish to suffer it alone.

So be it.

"Very well.

Illven
2014-08-25, 07:26 PM
Then again, some wounds don't want healing. Mortals were like that, sometimes...they refused to allow others to help, or to know what sorts of troubles they may have. Whatever pain Jennifer may feel over the subject, she appears to wish to suffer it alone.

So be it.

"Very well.

Jennifer sighs at that. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's just I don't know you, and I don't like talking about my awakening.

Ionbound
2014-08-25, 07:39 PM
Gwen smiles, and says, "Alright," then turns to Verthandi and says, "Hey, lay off, okay?"

Angelalex242
2014-08-25, 08:12 PM
Verthandi sighs in her own right.

Whenever I see mortals in distress, I just want to help. It's part of what Heaven desires. If it is unwanted, I apologize.

Angels gave and gave and gave, without thought for anything in return. It was the nature of Heaven.

In short...she's kind of doing her job description, as given to her from on high.

Illven
2014-08-25, 08:14 PM
And I appreciate it. Jennifer replies. Just maybe get to know me first? She teased.

Angelalex242
2014-08-25, 08:22 PM
Verthandi considered that, and...actually giggled.

"Sorry. I forgot that mortals have strict protocols about that sort of thing. We don't necessarily think it through before trying to help. It's...I guess you'd call hardwired in."

Hmmm.

"Your friend did mention lunch. And there's no need to break the rules of the school when the cafeteria is a perfectly orderly place to go."

Celestials were also big on following rules.

Which..brought up another point.

"I don't know if I can heal you. None of us have ever been able to heal a vampire back to their mortal state before. But...there's a first time for everything."

Illven
2014-08-25, 08:32 PM
I think Gwen wanted me by myself for lunch. Jennifer pointed out. I mean, I guess I don't mind if you come along, but Gwen might, or maybe we won't even get seats together.

Ionbound
2014-08-25, 09:00 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Yeah, I was hoping for it just to be us. It's too hard to get many more people off of campus unnoticed, and, for that matter, too expensive for me to pay for everyone's lunch. And, for that matter, I don't want to be healed...While undeath was forced upon me, it isn't a bad state of being. In fact, it's quite enjoyable."

Illven
2014-08-25, 09:11 PM
Oh enjoyable how? Jennifer asks curious.

Ionbound
2014-08-25, 09:16 PM
Gwen smiles again and says, "You remember how I was, Jennifer...I would never have even asked you to eat lunch with me, much less sneak out to do so. And now...I'm more confident, I'm stronger...But I'm still me. Just better."

Illven
2014-08-25, 09:20 PM
Luna takes that moment to sigh appreciatively.

Jennifer chuckles at that. And you've seemed to have found yourself a lovely girlfriend. She half-teased.

Ionbound
2014-08-25, 09:29 PM
Gwen's grin widens and she says, "I'd be glad to show you what all the fuss is about, if you want. I won't turn you, but you'll have some understanding of how good it feels."

Angelalex242
2014-08-25, 10:11 PM
Verthandi looked a little nervous...or perhaps sorrowful...at the sound of throwing a vampire's 'Kiss' around.

"You probably already knew this, but don't attempt to take from me or any of my kin. Our blood would burn you like acid."

Figuring she should throw that warning out there. It's like drinking holy water. Or like drinking liquid drain-o would be for a normal human.

jamieth
2014-08-25, 11:33 PM
Katherine barely stopped herself from whistling. So... not only was Jennifer a Sorceress, but one of her old friends was turned a vampire recently... and that girl Katherine had just assessed as a threat was a celestial? That started to look much more intense... And that vampire was already going to steal Jennifer from her! Well, maybe that's for the best, in fact... not being forceful often proves to be the effective strategy...

Illven
2014-08-26, 06:37 AM
Gwen's grin widens and she says, "I'd be glad to show you what all the fuss is about, if you want. I won't turn you, but you'll have some understanding of how good it feels."

Nah, but thanks for the offer. I rather not have to heal myself. Jennifer points out.

Illven
2014-08-26, 07:06 AM
Scene 3.

Eventually the bell rings, and the students walk out of English. Onto their next class, Mathematics. Jennifer leads the way there, with the rest of the group following, and Luna following Gwen and Lilly.

After two flights of stairs the exhausted group, and Katherine, and the supernaturals clambers into the room.

In the room is the teacher sitting at her desk, a tall gorgeous buxom redhead. Jennifer and Luna both have a small case of wandering eyes, as they find their seats.

After the bell rings, and the rest of your class wanders in, your teacher speaks.

"Hello, class. My name is Mrs.Himura." She states, standing up and grabbing a sheet of papers. "For our first order of business, I'm going to give you a small test to assess where you stand mathematically. The test may or may not count." She states with a smirk, and at that moment Jennifer now looks worried.

As she walks over to the desk she proceeds to trip over her own shoes, and Jennifer proceeds to get a face full of Mrs.Himura's chest.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Mrs.Himura says blushing, as she starts to hand out the test.

Jennifer's earlier worried face is now replaced by one, that were this a video game would have tiny red hearts swirling around it.

Allure =D4 Be part of the effort to convince Mrs.Himura to not count the test. +1 VP

Skill =D5 Help Jennifer cheat. +1 VP (+2, if no one succeeds on the Allure)

Both rolls may be attempted at no penalty. Don't send pm's immediately, my pm box is full. If a player makes an OOC=Private spoiler, other players are prohibited from looking.

jamieth
2014-08-26, 07:39 AM
Contrary to common first impression, Katherine is anything but book dumb - in fact, consistently getting good grades is the only thing that makes her family tolerate her hobby. Therefore, she isn't terribly concerned about her own test result. But... Jennifer is different thing altogether - it's practically written on the girl's face. "Oh, sensei", she exclaims, standing up, the test sheet in hand, "surely we can find a better thing to do then, say... calculating a plot area by dividing it into two rectangles and a triange, like in question seven, or multiplying both sides of equation eleven by three minus x... Oh, I've and idea! Your hair is so beautiful, you know, I always wanted red hair - could you tell us how do you care for them? I'm sure it'll be much more useful for us all!"
I'll take both rolls, with no abilities; Skill is strong.

Angelalex242
2014-08-26, 12:32 PM
Verthandi, relying on the power of blessed fortune as always, simply requests, "It's our first day, you surely wouldn't want to make your new students nervous, would you? Show us your mercy, as you would have mercy shown to you."

The benevolent being just placidly waits from there, though she keeps a sharp eye out for any number of things.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 12:59 PM
Gwen nods and says, "There's no point in seeing what we know now. If we do know what you're going to be teaching, then we simply progress quickly. And, if not, then we learn things." However, she also sits in front of Jennifer, and lifts a piece of paper slightly, trying to signal that she'll show the sorceress her answers.

Mekboy
2014-08-26, 02:56 PM
Rachel grinned inwardly. This was it. She could get the redhead on her side now and show that bloody leech who was boss.

"Yes-yes, it seems pointless to test without teaching. Surely it is necessary to learn before appraising the knowledge gained?"

If that didn't work, she could of course subtly send a couple of notes the redhead's way.

Straight rolls, although allure's my weak stat.

AutumnLotus
2014-08-26, 05:36 PM
Lilly leans back into her chair, finding the complaining of her classmates to be most amusing. The obviously are desperate for for a way out of such an early test of their academics, and she was willing to throw them a bone of sorts.

"Lets face it, teach, we are obviously not in the right mood to give a accurate estimate of our abilities. If you like, maybe it would be nice to have everyone introduce themselves" the girl said wuth a coy smile, fluttering her eyes at her teacher. "I would love to hear more about you, Mrs. Himura".

Glancing over to her, Lilly made a point to wink at Luna. Making a point that their teacher wasnt looking before passing over a note to her.

Not that you look like you need the help, but dont be afraid to ask for my assistance. I may not look it, but I was in the top percentile in my middle school, plus I dont want to have you fall behind ^o^

xoxo
~Lilly~
Allure roll for the teacher as my strong stat plus Temptation if applicable. Choosing not to help Jennifer but rather Luna, so if that is also a roll go for it xD

Illven
2014-08-26, 06:06 PM
Mrs.Himura chuckles and smiles "It's just a test to see how well your previous teachers taught you. As long as you treat it seriously, it won't be graded."

As you finish.

Gwen and Rachel seems to have difficulty getting Jennifer to look at their tests, instead of the teacher.

Verathandi seems unwilling to cheat.

Katherine however manages to catch Jennifer's attention long enough to help her with the more complex problems.

Luna sends a note back at Lily

Thanks for the help, dear. But I've got this.

After Mrs.Himura collects the tests you hear fighting outside in the hall. As Mrs.Himura leaves the classroom to check on the commotion Jennifer pipes up.

Wow, our teacher is hot. Most of the class gives sounds of agreement, and general dislike that the teacher tripped over Jennifer.

Luna turns to Lily.

So, you were asking me about what I collect earlier. Do you collect anything? She asks crossing her legs.

AutumnLotus
2014-08-26, 06:21 PM
Luna turns to Lily.

So, you were asking me about what I collect earlier. Do you collect anything? She asks crossing her legs.

"Oh yeah, sorry about responding to you. Vamp Girl started talking and then class started, gotta hate when that happens" Lilly says quietly to Luna, laughing awkwardly as she leans back foreward in her seat to give her more attention. " You said you collected rare books, correct? My mother collects a few books like that, mostly just old romance novels but also a few classics I guess. Do you have a favorite in your collection? As for me..promise not to laugh, but I took up a habit in collecting stuffed animals as I moved around. The fuzzy plush ones, not the taxidermy kind" she continued with a grin, sticking her tongue out at the other girl to cover her embarrassment.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 06:22 PM
Gwen shrugs and says, "I didn't know you liked girls, Jennifer."

Illven
2014-08-26, 06:38 PM
"Oh yeah, sorry about responding to you. Vamp Girl started talking and then class started, gotta hate when that happens" Lilly says quietly to Luna, laughing awkwardly as she leans back foreward in her seat to give her more attention. " You said you collected rare books, correct? My mother collects a few books like that, mostly just old romance novels but also a few classics I guess. Do you have a favorite in your collection? As for me..promise not to laugh, but I took up a habit in collecting stuffed animals as I moved around. The fuzzy plush ones, not the taxidermy kind" she continued with a grin, sticking her tongue out at the other girl to cover her embarrassment.

It's fine. Luna assured, Probably my first printing of The Great Gastby. Luna replies.

I always feel so sad for him. She says looking down. And your collection sounds adorable. She replied sincerely.

Gwen shrugs and says, "I didn't know you liked girls, Jennifer."

Jennifer chuckled awkwardly Well, uh yeah. What do you think of our teacher? She replied as a deflection.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 06:41 PM
Gwen shrugs again and says, "Eh...She's cute, but I've seen better. Two better, to be specific."

Mekboy
2014-08-26, 06:42 PM
Rachel sat quietly starting into space and cleaning her nails with the ends of her (rather larger than entirely necessary) scissors, rather bored by the other people. Now probably wasn't the best time to try and get the redhead on her side. Lunch was best. She could get the redhead alone, and win her over. And put the accursed walking corpse in her place.

Illven
2014-08-26, 06:47 PM
Gwen shrugs again and says, "Eh...She's cute, but I've seen better. Two better, to be specific."

Oh? Going to tell us who they are? Jennifer asked smiling.

Rachel sat quietly starting into space and cleaning her nails with the ends of her (rather larger than entirely necessary) scissors, rather bored by the other people. Now probably wasn't the best time to try and get the redhead on her side. Lunch was best. She could get the redhead alone, and win her over. And put the accursed walking corpse in her place.

A young boy turns to talk to Rachel.

"So, uh. What did you think of that test?" He asks.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 06:49 PM
Gwen looks directly at Jennifer, then glances over to Luna before saying, "Nah, that wouldn't be fun at all. Guess!"

Illven
2014-08-26, 06:50 PM
Oh? Jennifer says with a raised eyebrow subtly indicating Luna herself.

Angelalex242
2014-08-26, 06:58 PM
Verthandi, noticing the way of conversation seems to have gone to the cuteness of the teacher, simply says, "Beauty is to be found everywhere, if you know where to look. Every single person has a certain beauty within them, even if most of them don't even know what it is, or understand it. But if you search that beauty out, you will find it.

Mekboy
2014-08-26, 06:58 PM
With a whelp, Rachel jerked back to reality. The heavy scissors thudded onto the desk. "Er, I feel I did pretty well. Ahehe..." she trailed off into an uncomfortable silence for a couple of moments. "Maths has not ever really been problematic for me."

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 06:59 PM
Gwen smiles, nods, and says, "That's one. Now who do you think the second is," as she somewhat unsubtly returns her gaze to Jennifer.

AutumnLotus
2014-08-26, 07:07 PM
It's fine. Luna assured, Probably my first printing of The Great Gastby. Luna replies.

I always feel so sad for him. She says looking down. And your collection sounds adorable. She replied sincerely.

"I know that one actually! It is rather sad, but is a good story to remind you that deceit and overindulgence always causes problems. If the main character was a little more honest and attentive they would have removed themself from the situation" Lilly spoke, shaking her head at the concept. "And thank you. Maybe sometime I can show you them, after school or whatever"

Illven
2014-08-26, 07:10 PM
Gwen smiles, nods, and says, "That's one. Now who do you think the second is," as she somewhat unsubtly returns her gaze to Jennifer.

Heh. Good choice. Jennifer chuckled. Uh. I don't know. Some famous actress? She replied half-shrugging

Verthandi, noticing the way of conversation seems to have gone to the cuteness of the teacher, simply says, "Beauty is to be found everywhere, if you know where to look. Every single person has a certain beauty within them, even if most of them don't even know what it is, or understand it. But if you search that beauty out, you will find it.

Should I use sexy instead? Jennifer replied mock rolling her eyes. Because she's that as well. What do you think?

With a whelp, Rachel jerked back to reality. The heavy scissors thudded onto the desk. "Er, I feel I did pretty well. Ahehe..." she trailed off into an uncomfortable silence for a couple of moments. "Maths has not ever really been problematic for me."

The boy smiled "Rather jerk move for our teacher to give us a test on the first day back, right?"

Mekboy
2014-08-26, 07:21 PM
"Er...yes..." Rachel mumbled. She was used to being the one to start the conversation, as most her classmates from her previous school had left her alone, and the boy talking her had somewhat thrown her. She attempted a smile - not her usual, decidedly psychotic one, but a proper friendly smile. Regrettably it was much more the former than the latter. "I was not expecting a, aheheh, test to start off with at all." Damn, that nervous little laugh was back.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 07:27 PM
Gwen smiles wider and says, "Nope. It's someone else in the room."

Illven
2014-08-26, 07:31 PM
"I know that one actually! It is rather sad, but is a good story to remind you that deceit and overindulgence always causes problems. If the main character was a little more honest and attentive they would have removed themself from the situation" Lilly spoke, shaking her head at the concept. "And thank you. Maybe sometime I can show you them, after school or whatever"

Luna nods. Yeah, and it feel it also shows the differences in class expectations, and the punishments they receive. Luna replied.

And you can come over my house sometime and look at the books I have.

"Er...yes..." Rachel mumbled. She was used to being the one to start the conversation, as most her classmates from her previous school had left her alone, and the boy talking her had somewhat thrown her. She attempted a smile - not her usual, decidedly psychotic one, but a proper friendly smile. Regrettably it was much more the former than the latter. "I was not expecting a, aheheh, test to start off with at all." Damn, that nervous little laugh was back.

He seems a bit unnerved but extends his hand anyway. "My name's Ethan. What's yours?"

Gwen smiles wider and says, "Nope. It's someone else in the room."

The demoness? Jennifer whispers asks.

Mekboy
2014-08-26, 07:36 PM
Recoiling slightly, Rachel shook her head. "Erm, Rachel. I am Rachel. Sorry, haha, I would shake but I do not like touching people. It is kind of a thing."

Illven
2014-08-26, 07:39 PM
Ethan nods, and pulls back his hand.

"Sorry, didn't mean to offend" He replies turning back in his seat.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 07:39 PM
Gwen maintains her smile and shakes her head and says, "Closer...But you're still too far off of human...But the person I think is cute isn't stricly 100% human, either."

Illven
2014-08-26, 07:48 PM
Jennifer sighs I give up. She says putting her face to the desk. Everyone overhearing your conversation face-palms.

Mekboy
2014-08-26, 07:51 PM
Rachel opened her mouth and closed it again. No, she needed to focus. Ethan was a distraction. A distraction from her revenge. She unconsciously picked the scissors up again. Yes... revenge... Once she got the redhead on her side it would be easy. Hmm... she sure was thinking about the redhead a lot... She shook her head. No. Focus.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 07:55 PM
Gwen laughs, shakes her head, and teases, "Glad to see you're still oblivious, Jen." She tosses her hair back, and continues, "Alright, no more hints. You can figure it out on your own."

Illven
2014-08-26, 08:00 PM
Jennifer sighed.

So out of a class of 30 people, the teacher's in the top ten percent? Jennifer asked. Or is it out of fifteen? She adds after a moment.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 08:05 PM
Gwen looks around the room, thinks for a minute or two, then says, "Sounds about right."

Illven
2014-08-26, 08:07 PM
Which one? Or do you not understand how I phrased the question? Jennifer replied.

Angelalex242
2014-08-26, 08:08 PM
Verthandi might've pointed out that the teacher was technically off limits, due to being a teacher, and teacher/student relations being strictly forbidden, for obvious reasons. Exploitation being the most obvious.

But, they were just expressing an opinion. So far.

Oh, well, in that case, of course she is.

She wasn't quite willing to add 'and so are you', due to her saying 'get to know me first' even in relation to healing her wounds, let alone theoretical relationships.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 08:08 PM
Gwen looks at Jennifer over her glasses and says, "Really? But the first one, if you need to know."

Illven
2014-08-26, 08:14 PM
Verthandi might've pointed out that the teacher was technically off limits, due to being a teacher, and teacher/student relations being strictly forbidden, for obvious reasons. Exploitation being the most obvious.

But, they were just expressing an opinion. So far.

Oh, well, in that case, of course she is.

She wasn't quite willing to add 'and so are you', due to her saying 'get to know me first' even in relation to healing her wounds, let alone theoretical relationships.

Real incentive to come to math, even if it'll be hard to pay attention. Jennifer giggled.

Gwen looks at Jennifer over her glasses and says, "Really? But the first one, if you need to know."

I was just curious. Jennifer replied defensively.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 08:20 PM
Gwen nods, smiles and says, "Alright, alright. I understand."

Illven
2014-08-26, 08:28 PM
So besides the new teeth. Jennifer teased. How was your summer.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 08:37 PM
Gwen shrugs and says, "Not bad. I got turned right at the beginning, so most of it was just getting used to being so...Different. Not being able to eat normal food, needing to drink blood, that kind of thing. Like I said though, it's not all bad. You should see me at night."

Illven
2014-08-26, 08:39 PM
Right, aren't you stronger and quicker during the night? Jennifer asks trying to remember.

Angelalex242
2014-08-26, 08:41 PM
Yes, a very good reason.

It's better to want to learn for learning's sake, but if her desires keep her coming to class, that's good enough.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 08:55 PM
Right, aren't you stronger and quicker during the night? Jennifer asks trying to remember.

Gwen nods and says, "A little. I can also see in the dark, too. And there are a couple other benefits. If you see me at night, you won't look at me the same way during the day again."

Illven
2014-08-26, 09:02 PM
Yes, a very good reason.

It's better to want to learn for learning's sake, but if her desires keep her coming to class, that's good enough.

Are you smitten too? Jennifer teased asked.

Gwen nods and says, "A little. I can also see in the dark, too. And there are a couple other benefits. If you see me at night, you won't look at me the same way during the day again."

Oh I don't think that's true. I doubt I'd be scared of you. Jennifer replied.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 09:13 PM
Oh I don't think that's true. I doubt I'd be scared of you. Jennifer replied.

Gwen grins and says, "Who said anything about scared? I meant...Washed out. Weaker. Less."

Illven
2014-08-26, 09:17 PM
I'll think less of you? I doubt that. Jennifer replied.

Angelalex242
2014-08-26, 09:25 PM
Well...nothing can come of it. Teacher student relationships are forbidden. But one can take those good qualities one sees, and imagine finding someone else with them.

Ever the realist, there. Or rather, ever one bound to the rules.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 09:26 PM
Gwen shakes her head and laughs again, saying, "Not quite. If I'm the normal me now, what do you think I'll be like at night?"

Illven
2014-08-26, 09:38 PM
Well...nothing can come of it. Teacher student relationships are forbidden. But one can take those good qualities one sees, and imagine finding someone else with them.

Ever the realist, there. Or rather, ever one bound to the rules.

Jennifer laughs at that Oh gods. I don't plan to date her. She's twice my age. It's much more fun to fantasize though.

Gwen shakes her head and laughs again, saying, "Not quite. If I'm the normal me now, what do you think I'll be like at night?"

You. Jennifer says simply. I don't think you'll change personality wise. And whether you can lift 100 pounds or a thousand doesn't change who you are.

Ionbound
2014-08-26, 09:41 PM
Gwen smiles and says, "And that is why I lo-Why I like you, Jen. Nobody think I'm the same person anymore. I'm glad you can see I'm still the same."

Angelalex242
2014-08-26, 09:56 PM
You were about to say something else...

Verthandi smiles benevolently at Gwen, having caught her little slip before she caught herself. Besides, positive emotions were good things to Celestials.

jamieth
2014-08-26, 11:59 PM
But one can take those good qualities one sees, and imagine finding someone else with them.

"True, I suppose", Katherine chuckles, "Why do you think I specifically asked sensei about her hair..."

Illven
2014-08-27, 06:34 AM
Gwen smiles and says, "And that is why I lo-Why I like you, Jen. Nobody think I'm the same person anymore. I'm glad you can see I'm still the same."

Aw. I like you too. Jennifer said reaching over and hugging Gwen. And even your parents treat you differently? She asks.

You were about to say something else...

Verthandi smiles benevolently at Gwen, having caught her little slip before she caught herself. Besides, positive emotions were good things to Celestials.

What was she about to say? Jennifer asked titling her head.

"True, I suppose", Katherine chuckles, "Why do you think I specifically asked sensei about her hair..."

To get us out of test-taking. Jennifer teased.

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 09:47 AM
Gwen smiles as she's hugged, resisting the urge to sink her fangs into Jennifer's neck. When Jen lets go, Gwen nods and says, "Yeah...They try not to let it show, but I can tell that me being a vampire scares them...It's weird." And then the stupid angel spills the beans on the Freudian slip and Gwen blushes ferociously and says, "Nothing. I meant to say exactly what I said."

Angelalex242
2014-08-27, 09:56 AM
Verthandi simply giggles at the blushing, and the way she tries to hide it.

Jennifer, she's blushing and defensive. It wouldn't take much effort to find the truth.

She doesn't want to say it herself. She believes it's healthier for all concerned if the principles realize, or confess it, for themselves.

Illven
2014-08-27, 11:54 AM
Gwen smiles as she's hugged, resisting the urge to sink her fangs into Jennifer's neck. When Jen lets go, Gwen nods and says, "Yeah...They try not to let it show, but I can tell that me being a vampire scares them...It's weird." And then the stupid angel spills the beans on the Freudian slip and Gwen blushes ferociously and says, "Nothing. I meant to say exactly what I said."

That's terrible. Jennifer replied with a shocked expression. And okay, if you're sure. She replies looking back between the angel and the Vampire.

Eventually Mrs.Himura returns shortly after the class bell clearly annoyed at how long the fight takes to break up. And then you move on to the next class, Gym.

Your teacher Ms.Lienbreck looks at you with extremely striking green eyes.

"Class today, you'll just be finding and opening your gym lockers." She replies.

Make opposed Allure, Conflict, or Luck rolls (Your choice) to get the gym locker closest to Jennifer. There will be two victors. +1 VP

Since no one requested to not have a secondary protagonist you can choose to roll for Luna instead.

AutumnLotus
2014-08-27, 01:03 PM
Lilly smiled in honest bliss, having a particular fondness for gym. The running, the stretching, the cute girls in tight shorts...whats not to love?

Moving through the crowd of classmates, the demoness soon catches a glimpse of where both Jennifer and Luna have their lockers established. Already seeing the mob eyeballing the other redhead, Lilly chooses the path easier to tread on and moves to a locker next to Luna's. Sadly most were already claimed, but when has logic ever kept her down? Seeing one of the girls located near the intended target, a shorter girl who almost looked like a middle schooler, was next to them on the locker wall. The girl did what any sensible lady would do: Flirt like hell.

"Excuse me hun, but it seems like you picked a locker a lil too high for you" Lilly informs the girl softly, gently running her hand along her shoulder. "How about this: I take this vertical challenge off your hands, and we count this as a favored owed to you. I am very...eager to pay off debts" she continues, winking at the girl.

Rolling Allure again so a +1 for strong stat, +1 for the successful Temptation use, +1 for it being an opposed Allure roll, AND +2 if I can use Temptation in this situation

jamieth
2014-08-27, 02:07 PM
Katherine, too, simply loved the gym class, and was a bit diappointed when she learned that there would be no actual lesson today. "Well, I suppore I'll have another chance to show off a bit..." she sighed and, whistling a carefree tune, opened the first locker that caught her eye and threw a small bag - almost too small to contain a gym uniform - inside, together with a pair of sneakers.

Luck as a weak roll; I'm kinda worried about succeeding constantly, that just means I'll horribly botch rolls I actually want to succeed, so let's cool off a bit.

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 03:14 PM
Gwen, rather calmly, looks for her locker, wondering to herself, "Hmm...I wonder if I can do the Gym stuff in the dark. That would be cool."

Angelalex242
2014-08-27, 03:58 PM
Verthandi, patiently allowing fate to direct her course, serenely avoiding conflict as always. simply allows things to happen as they would, taking whichever locker seems appropriate to her.

Mekboy
2014-08-27, 04:37 PM
As the group filed out of the class, Rachel slipped the scissors into the waistband of her skirt. She had an itch in her hands that said she'd need them soon. Though that might just be because she had a certain loathing for gym. She'd have to work with... *shudder* other people.

As the teacher explained how the class would start, Rachel's eyes lit up. Yes! A chance to get a foot in the door with the redhead. She'd just need to get near her...

Smiling psychotically, she wandered over to where the redhead seemed to be. Ah, good. The girl who's locker was next to hers was already there. Waiting for a moment when the redhead wasn't looking their way, she fixed the unfortunate girl with an unblinking stare. There! Some other girl was talking to the redhead and holding her attention. She leaned in close to the girl and slowly smiled, drawing the scissors from her skirt.

"Hello there. I do not suppose I could convince you to perhaps trade lockers? I feel that this locker is much better suited to myself. Why do you not just run along and find somewhere else to keep your things?"

And of course if that failed, she had her backup plan prepared...

Conflict roll, using my strong roll for +1, terrifying presence for +2 and armed and dangerous for another +1 for a total of +4. Also using just as planned on a target I'll be PMing you with.

Illven
2014-08-27, 05:40 PM
Lilly smiled in honest bliss, having a particular fondness for gym. The running, the stretching, the cute girls in tight shorts...whats not to love?

Moving through the crowd of classmates, the demoness soon catches a glimpse of where both Jennifer and Luna have their lockers established. Already seeing the mob eyeballing the other redhead, Lilly chooses the path easier to tread on and moves to a locker next to Luna's. Sadly most were already claimed, but when has logic ever kept her down? Seeing one of the girls located near the intended target, a shorter girl who almost looked like a middle schooler, was next to them on the locker wall. The girl did what any sensible lady would do: Flirt like hell.

"Excuse me hun, but it seems like you picked a locker a lil too high for you" Lilly informs the girl softly, gently running her hand along her shoulder. "How about this: I take this vertical challenge off your hands, and we count this as a favored owed to you. I am very...eager to pay off debts" she continues, winking at the girl.

Rolling Allure again so a +1 for strong stat, +1 for the successful Temptation use, +1 for it being an opposed Allure roll, AND +2 if I can use Temptation in this situation

The girl is startled as Lilly runs her hand across her shoulder. "Meep." She lets out adorably, turning to see the demoness puts her eyes at about chest level with the demoness. She proceeds to blush and ogle at whatever size chest the demoness has. "Ummm. Uhhh." She stutters.

"Uhhh. Of course." She nods energetically. "She extends her hand out, and moves to the locker under and to the left of yours. "My names... Amelia. In case you.... uh wanted to know." She tend runs off without actually shaking her hand.

Luna proceeds to chuckle at this.

Sounds like someone's getting themselves a-little fan club. She teases, poking Lilly's cheek. How, precisely do you intend to pay off the debt? She said continuing to chuckle.

Gwen manages to take the locker closest to Jennifer, with Rachel taking the other locker adjacent to Jennifer. The girl Rachel startled lets out a shriek and runs off, which confuses Jennifer, but she seems to not notice. Jennifer turns to Gwen.

Maybe with one of the other Vampires. The rest of us lack night vision. She teased.

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 06:01 PM
Gwen laughs and says, smiling, "Hey, not my fault. Maybe I can fix that for you, though, if you want," in a tone that's probably hard for Jennifer to tell if she's joking or not.

Illven
2014-08-27, 06:16 PM
Jennifer chuckles Heh. No... My father would hate that I died. Even temporarily. She said her face falling. She then shakes her head.

Plus aren't you supposed to not turn people into vampires much. She points out, letting out a fake chuckle.

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 06:37 PM
Gwen keeps smiling and says, "Fair enough...And only if you don't want to be turned. A-And I just wanted to offer. It's really pretty nice."

Illven
2014-08-27, 06:48 PM
Really. I thought there was a social stigma against turning? Jennifer asked clearly confused.

In fact couldn't you have the person who vamped you arrested for murder?

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 06:59 PM
Gwen nods and says, "I guess? I haven't tried to turn anyone yet, and the only people I've really heard about being turned are in circumstances when it's been fully consensual...And as for the woman who turned me, it would be nice, but I have no idea who it was...I barely even remember what she looks like."

Angelalex242
2014-08-27, 07:01 PM
The will of heaven wasn't with Verthandi this time, but the Machiavellian plots of the rest did them little good. Her locker wasn't next to Jennifer's, but she did have one that was exceptionally well lit. That was something, at least.

Illven
2014-08-27, 07:08 PM
Gwen nods and says, "I guess? I haven't tried to turn anyone yet, and the only people I've really heard about being turned are in circumstances when it's been fully consensual...And as for the woman who turned me, it would be nice, but I have no idea who it was...I barely even remember what she looks like."

Ah. Yeah. Police can't prosecute without an identity, or probable cause and if she's attacking random strangers. There's not much probable cause. Jennifer mused.

I wonder why she turned you. She states to herself.

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 07:24 PM
Ah. Yeah. Police can't prosecute without an identity, or probable cause and if she's attacking random strangers. There's not much probable cause. Jennifer mused.

I wonder why she turned you. She states to herself.

Gwen nods and says, "Yeah, I dunno...I guess she just wanted to spread it around or something. I can't imagine what would possess someone to do something that awful...I mean, I can understand needing to feed, but turning goes well beyond that."

Illven
2014-08-27, 07:30 PM
I can understand needing to feed. Jennifer said waving her arm. I mean not on humans of course, but, yeah the urge to not die, is pretty powerful.

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 08:08 PM
Gwen nods and says, "It's something like that...But it's very powerful. The first time I accidentally starved myself, I almost went wild...Luckily, there was some blood in the freezer. But...If there hadn't been...I don't know what I would have done. It's intense."

Illven
2014-08-27, 08:16 PM
Gwen nods and says, "It's something like that...But it's very powerful. The first time I accidentally starved myself, I almost went wild...Luckily, there was some blood in the freezer. But...If there hadn't been...I don't know what I would have done. It's intense."

Hmm. Jennifer nods. I've never been that hungry so I can't empathize, but I sympathize.

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 08:25 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Yeah, it's pretty bad...But enough of that! What's been happening with you?"

Note: Working off the assumption Jen's Sorceressing happened before summer. If not, add something along the lines of, "Other than you becoming a sorceress...I'm sorry about your mom..."

Illven
2014-08-27, 08:34 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Yeah, it's pretty bad...But enough of that! What's been happening with you?"

Note: Working off the assumption Jen's Sorceressing happened before summer. If not, add something along the lines of, "Other than you becoming a sorceress...I'm sorry about your mom..."

Not much. Dad's still same old, same old. There physically, not emotionally. She said glumly.

It happened on her birthday, which is in April. On her 5th birthday to be exact.

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 08:47 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Mmm..." as she tries to pat Jen on the shoulder, and continues, "Well, if you need someone to hang out with, I'm always around."

Illven
2014-08-27, 09:05 PM
Jennifer pulls Gwen into a chaste but tight hug. Thanks Gwen, and I'm here for you too.

AutumnLotus
2014-08-27, 09:29 PM
The girl is startled as Lilly runs her hand across her shoulder. "Meep." She lets out adorably, turning to see the demoness puts her eyes at about chest level with the demoness. She proceeds to blush and ogle at whatever size chest the demoness has. "Ummm. Uhhh." She stutters.

"Uhhh. Of course." She nods energetically. "She extends her hand out, and moves to the locker under and to the left of yours. "My names... Amelia. In case you.... uh wanted to know." She tend runs off without actually shaking her hand.

Luna proceeds to chuckle at this.

Sounds like someone's getting themselves a-little fan club. She teases, poking Lilly's cheek. How, precisely do you intend to pay off the debt? She said continuing to chuckle.

Lilly giggled the newly introduced Amelia, pushing up her sizable chest to draw further attention to that particular area. Watching the adorable girl disappear into the crowd, the demoness sticks her tongue out at Luna for her teasing.

"Hey, one step at a time with me. Likely I'll let her in backstage for one of my gigs, or maybe take her out for lunch. It's up to her shy lil imagination though, you know what they say about the quiet girls~" Lilly teases back at Luna, bumoing into her with her hips playfully. "What about you hmm? Any hot dates scheduled yet"?

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 09:34 PM
Gwen smiles and says sadly, "Thank you..." And then she blanches, and pushes Jennifer away, and the sorceress will probably catch the vampire snapping her mouth shut.

Illven
2014-08-27, 09:48 PM
Lilly giggled the newly introduced Amelia, pushing up her sizable chest to draw further attention to that particular area. Watching the adorable girl disappear into the crowd, the demoness sticks her tongue out at Luna for her teasing.

"Hey, one step at a time with me. Likely I'll let her in backstage for one of my gigs, or maybe take her out for lunch. It's up to her shy lil imagination though, you know what they say about the quiet girls~" Lilly teases back at Luna, bumoing into her with her hips playfully. "What about you hmm? Any hot dates scheduled yet"?

Luna returns the bump One planned, but not scheduled, you haven't told me when you want to come over. She teases back.

And remind me what they say about the quiet ones. She teased.

Gwen smiles and says sadly, "Thank you..." And then she blanches, and pushes Jennifer away, and the sorceress will probably catch the vampire snapping her mouth shut.

Hungry? They have a cafeteria you know. Jennifer said with a smile, and a raised eyebrow.

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 09:57 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Ugh...What time is it? I haven't done anything today either...I dunno. Just being that close to you I guess...It doesn't help your neck is really nice...Argh, what am I saying?"

Illven
2014-08-27, 09:59 PM
Jennifer just looks at her strangely for a moment. Wait. Wait. When you say my neck is nice. What level of compliment is that?

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 10:02 PM
Gwen rubs her forehead and takes a deep breath before saying, smiling a bit thinly, "Probably not a very good one...Like calling a hamburger tasty-looking...I don't know why this is happening...I just fed this morning."

Illven
2014-08-27, 10:05 PM
Really, with your arousing bite I'd think it'd be anywhere from complimenting my hair, to what I'd say about the math teacher's chest if I had no inhibition. Jennifer replied.

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 10:15 PM
Gwen smiles and nods as she says, "Thanks...Urgh...God, I am so weirdly thirsty...I hope this isn't too much to ask, Jen, but...Can I drink from you? Just a little, I promise."

Illven
2014-08-27, 10:25 PM
I'm sorry, but no. Jennifer states warmly but firmly. I don't like using my powers, and I'd hate to have to heal myself.

If you're really hungry, I will get you blood though. She states.

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 10:36 PM
Gwen nods and says, "If you could do that...It would be great. Thank you, Jen."

Illven
2014-08-27, 10:41 PM
Jennifer comes back a few minutes later holding a pack of blood.

Here you go Gwen. Though they said, next time you have to go.

Ionbound
2014-08-27, 10:48 PM
Gwen, rather oblivious to what's being said, snatches the bag of blood and bites down. Jennifer might be able to hear a faint slurping noise like a straw at the bottom of a milkshake as the blood in the bag vanishes. Once it's empty, Gwen drops it and says, "Oh god, I'm so sorry...I don't know what happened...It just hit me like a tidal wave when you hugged me."

Illven
2014-08-28, 06:34 AM
Jennifer points to the bag. Shouldn't you.... throw that out. She suggests.

She then chuckles. Should I not hug you anymore then.

Angelalex242
2014-08-28, 10:02 AM
The undead find self control rather difficult. No matter how much she likes you, there's still a basic predator/prey relationship, no matter how politely she asked you.

Besides, for all the asking nicely, Verthandi's not so sure a hungry vampire would find it all that easy to stop.

Illven
2014-08-28, 12:15 PM
I trust that Gwen will control herself. Jennifer states.

Ionbound
2014-08-28, 02:09 PM
Gwen shrugs and says, "Probably, on both counts." And then Verthandi pipes in, and Gwen glares at her before saying, frustration evident in her voice, "Look, I don't know what your problem is with me, if it's just what I am, or some unknown slight that you think I committed, but all I want is for you to leave me alone. Is that too much to ask for!?" By the end of her rant, she's nearly yelling, then takes a deep breath and says, "Sorry about that, Jen...Thank you for having faith in me."

Angelalex242
2014-08-28, 02:54 PM
Verthandi eyes the vampiress quite sternly.

"Vampires are called 'the Damned' for good reason, and it is no accident you are vulnerable to sacred energies. Just like a demon."

Sparing an equal glare at the demoness ALSO in the room. Neither form of 'Damned' seems to rate too highly with the angelic being.

Ionbound
2014-08-28, 03:25 PM
Gwen balls up a fist as she unflinchingly meets the angel's gaze and says, "You have no right to judge me. You, who claim righteousness as your so-called birthright. It is your kind, the ignorant templar, that makes the world worse."

Mekboy
2014-08-28, 04:35 PM
Rachel scowled. The vampire had gotten to talk to the redhead first, and the two of them seemed pretty close. And that was making her feel jealous, for some reason. She hadn't felt jealous in years... She shook her head a little, and pulled herself back to the present. Her irritation wasn't helped by the angel's holier-than-thou (okay she was an angel, so technically she was, but that wasn't the point) attitude. She's had her run-ins with angels a couple of times before. They didn't seem to understand the concept of true love. Apparently her actions were 'sick', 'wrong' and 'morally reprehensible', despite the obvious goal of uniting herself with the boy who she had thought was her soulmate. Her right eye twitched a couple of time. "Damn right..." she muttered just loud enough to be heard.

Illven
2014-08-28, 04:36 PM
Jennifer puts an arm upon Verthandi, and Gwen. Come on guys. Can't we get along?

She turns to Rachel somewhat, You want part of this group hug? Assuming it doesn't blow up in my face.

Mekboy
2014-08-28, 04:43 PM
Rachel opened her mouth to object, but after a brief moment of thought closed it again. This was a small breakthrough wasn't it? Just try to act normal and not hyperventilate just because someone's touching you, and then scrub every part of you that they touch until it's clean. Shouldn't be too hard. She smiled weakly. "Ahehe... sure..." Damn! She did the creepy laugh again...

Illven
2014-08-28, 04:53 PM
Jennifer chuckled. Well, come here and hug.

Ionbound
2014-08-28, 04:56 PM
Gwen mutters, "I'm not the one who's causing a problem," but she puts an arm around Jennifer all the same.

Mekboy
2014-08-28, 04:58 PM
Rachel edged closer and gingerly joined the hug. Careful now. Deep breaths. Don't panic. Huh, the redhead actually smells kinda nice...

Illven
2014-08-28, 04:58 PM
I know, I know, but still. Let's just hug it out.

Illven
2014-08-28, 05:36 PM
Scene 5 Lunch time.

Eventually gym class ends, since the teacher gave no exercises you had just talked for the rest of the time.

Jennifer and Katherine are called to the main office, and enter the cafeteria several minutes late.

Allure D5 Convince Jennifer to sit near you. D7 Bonus for buying her lunch so she doesn't have to wait on line. Katherine gets a +1 bonus due to circumstances, but doesn't qualify for the D7 check. +1VP

Conflict D5 Scare off other girls, and get Jennifer to take the seat. D7 Bonus for taking some other girls lunch. +1VP

Skill D5 Give Jennifer some of own high quality lunch to get the bonus.

The base rolls can be applied to Luna, but the bonuses may not.

Angelalex242
2014-08-28, 05:49 PM
It is, of course, possible Verthandi is wrong, but she cannot deny Jennifer the hug she wants either. Perhaps she should give the vampire a chance, if only a fragile one, and only really for Jennifer's sake.

Then it was lunchtime.

Ionbound
2014-08-28, 06:14 PM
Gwen waves goodbye to Jennifer as she's called to the office, and gets in line for the 'normal' lunch. She brought her own food, of course (Blood is like milk in that you really need to be able to trust your source), but she wants to make sure Jennifer doesn't have to wait in line and end up with only the scraps.

Mekboy
2014-08-28, 06:33 PM
Once the hug's complete, Rachel makes a couple of bad excuses and sneaks off to the bathroom to scrub her skin raw.

Normally for lunch Rachel would avoid the cafeteria as much as possible. Too many people, all crowded together - it was enough to make you sick. Besides, had a little of her own food. They were small portions, but enough. This time though she needed to talk to the redhead. And if she was being honest with herself, it wasn't just for help against the vampire anymore.

After waiting an intolerably long time in queue for food, Rachel was finally free. All she needed was somewhere to be alone with the redhead (she should really find out her name sometime - maybe if she broke into her locker there'd be something in there with it on? Never mind, something to worry about later). Hmm... some of the cutlery this school used was commendably sharp... Spying a table with just one student sitting on it, she made her move. Sitting down directly opposite the girl, she looked across at her and grinned lazily. "Hello. I do not suppose I could convince you to move? I am waiting for a friend and would rather that we were alone." She paused for a couple of seconds, and with lightning speed stabbed the knife into the table in front of her. "I said move. Now."

Conflict roll, oddly enough. +1 from armed and dangerous, +2 from terrifying presense, +1 from it being my strong stat.

Also, straight skill roll to see if my home-brought food is of acceptable quality.

jamieth
2014-08-29, 02:15 AM
As the two made their way towards the cafeteria, Katherine pulled a plastic box out of her bag – a classic Japanese bento – and said with a bit of concern, “Oh… I prepared it counting on working up a good appetite at the gym, but if I eat it all now, I’ll surely gain weight… Want to take a half?” she asked, handing the box to Jennifer, “Not sure if it’s to your taste, but it’s surely better for your health than the cafeteria food – and it’s free, and no waiting in queue”, she grinned.
I’ll take both rolls; Allure with +1 circumstances, Skill with +1 for Strong roll

Illven
2014-08-30, 05:40 PM
Gwen waves goodbye to Jennifer as she's called to the office, and gets in line for the 'normal' lunch. She brought her own food, of course (Blood is like milk in that you really need to be able to trust your source), but she wants to make sure Jennifer doesn't have to wait in line and end up with only the scraps.

The lunch aides give you a normal human lunch, although they are rather confused with the Vampire asking for it.

Once the hug's complete, Rachel makes a couple of bad excuses and sneaks off to the bathroom to scrub her skin raw.

Normally for lunch Rachel would avoid the cafeteria as much as possible. Too many people, all crowded together - it was enough to make you sick. Besides, had a little of her own food. They were small portions, but enough. This time though she needed to talk to the redhead. And if she was being honest with herself, it wasn't just for help against the vampire anymore.

After waiting an intolerably long time in queue for food, Rachel was finally free. All she needed was somewhere to be alone with the redhead (she should really find out her name sometime - maybe if she broke into her locker there'd be something in there with it on? Never mind, something to worry about later). Hmm... some of the cutlery this school used was commendably sharp... Spying a table with just one student sitting on it, she made her move. Sitting down directly opposite the girl, she looked across at her and grinned lazily. "Hello. I do not suppose I could convince you to move? I am waiting for a friend and would rather that we were alone." She paused for a couple of seconds, and with lightning speed stabbed the knife into the table in front of her. "I said move. Now."

Conflict roll, oddly enough. +1 from armed and dangerous, +2 from terrifying presense, +1 from it being my strong stat.

Also, straight skill roll to see if my home-brought food is of acceptable quality.

To this day, you are unsure if the girl relieved her bladder as the knife entered the table. All you know is she literally runs shrieking like a banshees (DC 23 fort save :smalltongue:) bolting from her seat. Her lunch would make an excellent gift to Jennifer.

As the two made their way towards the cafeteria, Katherine pulled a plastic box out of her bag – a classic Japanese bento – and said with a bit of concern, “Oh… I prepared it counting on working up a good appetite at the gym, but if I eat it all now, I’ll surely gain weight… Want to take a half?” she asked, handing the box to Jennifer, “Not sure if it’s to your taste, but it’s surely better for your health than the cafeteria food – and it’s free, and no waiting in queue”, she grinned.
I’ll take both rolls; Allure with +1 circumstances, Skill with +1 for Strong roll

Jennifer's clearly annoyed about the topic of being called to the office. Eh. I'll be fine thanks.

She takes the last sheet next to Verthandi, Gwen, Rachel, and Lilly.

So.... how are you girls? She says tapping her foot on the floor.

Ionbound
2014-08-30, 05:57 PM
Gwen looks at the knife in the table and says, "Well...I think someone just got stabbed here. And I grabbed this for you so you didn't have to wait, Jen," as she passes the sorceress the lunch she picked up from the cafeteria line.

Illven
2014-08-30, 06:01 PM
Jennifer warms up considerably at that. Aw. Thanks. She says hugging Gwen. As she hugs she pulls out her wallet and digs through it.

Let me pay you back. She states.

Mekboy
2014-08-30, 06:06 PM
Damn! Why couldn't she get the redhead alone? Was it too much to ask? Despite her inner frustration, Rachel put on what she hoped was a cheerful expression. "I am very well, thank you. How are you feeling yourself? This is somewhat awkward, for I also have brought you a meal. It was my understanding you were busy before the start of lunch, yes-yes? I would not want you to miss out on the good food."

When Gwen mentioned the knife still jutting out of the table, she internally facepalmed. How could she have been so stupid as to leave that there? Yeah, making the girl run had been very amusing indeed, but she really should have remembered to deal with that. "Um... th-that was already there when I sat down, aheheh..."

Illven
2014-08-30, 06:14 PM
Jennifer pulls Rachel into the hug. Aw. You two are just the best. She said a grin on her face.

Angelalex242
2014-08-30, 06:15 PM
Verthandi, always in tune with the will of heaven...notices something. Divine favor seems to be moving towards the vampiress, and if she were truly a creature of darkness, that wouldn't be happening. And Gwen seems to do very well, with all the divine blessings upon her.

"Gwen, I need to apologize. Heaven favored you just now...and that's a clear sign I was wrong. I am very sorry."

Meanwhile, she also gets lunch for Jennifer, and shares her own homemade food. Her cooking was FAR better then anything in the cafeteria, very nearly master chef quality. At least, it was this time. It isn't always that good, but she bore heaven's inspiration that time.

Mekboy
2014-08-30, 06:32 PM
"Ack!"

Most of the time Rachel did not like physical contact with people. Most of the time suddenly hugging her when she didn't expect it would be a death sentence. But once she got past the initial surprise, she was a little amazed to find she actually kinda liked close contact with the redhead. She sniffed. Yes, she was right last time. The redhead did smell nice.

All too soon, she pulled away. Giving a slightly concussed-looking smile, Rachel nodded. "It is nothing. Just what friends do, correct?"

Ionbound
2014-08-30, 06:41 PM
Gwen swallows when Jennifer hugs her, afraid of another incident, but nothing happens this time, and she simply smiles, opens her thermos, and sips the warm, thick red liquid inside while she listens to Verthandi's apology. She then nods and says, "I'm glad you're able to see that we're not abominations. Some vampires are bad, god knows I've had first hand experience with that, but for the most part, we just want to be left alone."

Illven
2014-08-30, 06:45 PM
"Ack!"

Most of the time Rachel did not like physical contact with people. Most of the time suddenly hugging her when she didn't expect it would be a death sentence. But once she got past the initial surprise, she was a little amazed to find she actually kinda liked close contact with the redhead. She sniffed. Yes, she was right last time. The redhead did smell nice.

All too soon, she pulled away. Giving a slightly concussed-looking smile, Rachel nodded. "It is nothing. Just what friends do, correct?"

Jennifer smiles at Rachel. Yes, yes it is.

Verthandi, always in tune with the will of heaven...notices something. Divine favor seems to be moving towards the vampiress, and if she were truly a creature of darkness, that wouldn't be happening. And Gwen seems to do very well, with all the divine blessings upon her.

"Gwen, I need to apologize. Heaven favored you just now...and that's a clear sign I was wrong. I am very sorry."

Meanwhile, she also gets lunch for Jennifer, and shares her own homemade food. Her cooking was FAR better then anything in the cafeteria, very nearly master chef quality. At least, it was this time. It isn't always that good, but she bore heaven's inspiration that time.

Gwen swallows when Jennifer hugs her, afraid of another incident, but nothing happens this time, and she simply smiles, opens her thermos, and sips the warm, thick red liquid inside while she listens to Verthandi's apology. She then nods and says, "I'm glad you're able to see that we're not abominations. Some vampires are bad, god knows I've had first hand experience with that, but for the most part, we just want to be left alone."

Well. Jennifer chuckled. I can't eat this all myself. Come on everyone dig in.

Ionbound
2014-08-30, 06:49 PM
Gwen smiles a little sadly, and keeps drinking in silence.

Illven
2014-08-30, 06:58 PM
Jennifer winces as Gwen smiles sadly. Sorry, I didn't mean it like.... Sorry.

Mekboy
2014-08-30, 07:03 PM
Rachel ate careful, dissecting her meal with cold precision."So, aha, I apologize very much for this, but I do not believe I ever got your name."

Ionbound
2014-08-30, 07:03 PM
Gwen shakes her head and says, "Don't worry about it. It's fine."

Illven
2014-08-30, 07:16 PM
Rachel ate careful, dissecting her meal with cold precision."So, aha, I apologize very much for this, but I do not believe I ever got your name."

Oh. Jennifer She states extending her hand. And yours?

Gwen shakes her head and says, "Don't worry about it. It's fine."

You sure? Jennifer asks.

Mekboy
2014-08-30, 07:26 PM
Rachel grasped the offered hand tentatively. Her skin was so soft... Wait, am I blushing? "R-Rachel. Anderson. Um. Yes. So now you know it. Aha..." Stop rambling stop rambling stop rambling! Realizing she had probably held on for a little too long , she rather abruptly let go of Jennifer's hand/

Ionbound
2014-08-30, 07:31 PM
Gwen nods and says, "Yeah, I'm sure. It's just another thing I can't do anymore. Luckily, I never liked church or sunbathing much."

Illven
2014-08-30, 07:31 PM
Jennifer smiles. Greetings Rachel. She says as she offers a bite from her collected meal.

Illven
2014-08-30, 07:32 PM
Jennifer turns to Gwen. Oh that reminds me. I was thinking this weekend, about getting my dad to drive to the beach. If we bring an umbrella, do you all want to come with?

Mekboy
2014-08-30, 07:44 PM
Rachel took the food with a little nod of her head. "M-many thanks. Um. I also would very much like to join you on the beach."

Truth be told, Rachel was definitely looking forward to being able to spend time with Jennifer more than to visit the beach. In her mind, the beach meant nothing more than sunburn and getting sand everywhere.

Ionbound
2014-08-30, 07:53 PM
Gwen nods and says, "For you? Sure, Jen."

Angelalex242
2014-08-30, 08:07 PM
Jennifer turns to Gwen. Oh that reminds me. I was thinking this weekend, about getting my dad to drive to the beach. If we bring an umbrella, do you all want to come with?

Verthandi nodded.

"That sounds lovely, we're not going to have beach weather too much longer, now that school's started. September is often warm, though.

Nothing like relaxing under the sun with friends.

Illven
2014-08-30, 08:15 PM
Jennifer smiles. Awesome. Of course Katherine is invited also, when we get back to class we should tell her.

Angelalex242
2014-08-31, 02:51 PM
We should. In the meantime, do you like what I made?

She does want to know if her cooking was as good as she thought it was.

Illven
2014-08-31, 03:19 PM
Jennifer blushes. Um. Which one is yours again?

Angelalex242
2014-08-31, 04:28 PM
Verthandi points out the divinely tasty food she'd offered...part of her own lunch that she personally crafted to perfection. It's far better then the cafeteria food.

Illven
2014-08-31, 04:52 PM
It is good, thank you Verthandi. Jennifer replies with a smile.

Angelalex242
2014-08-31, 06:28 PM
Oh, I'm very glad you like it!

She clasped her hands together and smiled beatifically.

Illven
2014-08-31, 07:06 PM
And with that lunch time was over, and it was on to Basic art.

Your art teacher Mrs.Edwards greets each and every one as you enter her class. She is very short, most of you (if not all, people put heights on your sheet :smalltongue: ) towering over her. Even you Katherine.

"So guys, and girls. This is basic art. This year, we'll be going over a variety of mediums, such as photography, painting, computer images, small scale sculpture, mosaics, small scale tapestries. This class will allow you to explore your emotions, instead of repressing them." She states almost in constant energetic motion.

"But first, I want you each to tell me your name, something about yourself that you think is obvious, and something that most people wouldn't get."

Allure D6 Impress Jennifer or Luna with your charisma +1 VP for the girl in question.

or

Luck D7 Happen to luckily impress Jennifer or Luna +1 VP for the girl in question.

Ionbound
2014-08-31, 10:22 PM
Gwen nods, and, when she's selected, says, "Hi everyone, my name's Gwen, as you can probably tell, I am now a vampire, turned over the summer, and I frankly really like to play video games."

Angelalex242
2014-08-31, 11:23 PM
Verthandi was up next...

"I'm Verthandi. I'm an angel, and sometimes I get inspired to do things...I hope my inspiration in art class pleases you."

It's not consistent work, her art, but when she really gets divinely inspired to create art...or even food, as she just proved, she can create wonders.

jamieth
2014-09-01, 12:05 AM
Wait, is it... can it be... an introductory speech? Katherine's heart skipped a beat as the universe did a flip inside her head. It was so obvious now as she started to recognize all-too-familiar patterns. Of course, those patterns implied simply befriending Jennifer won't cut it. To make it a true success, she'll need to go deeper... luckily, Jen harself confirmed it was an option, right? And the upcoming beach trip... future certainly looked promising.
Katherine stood tall - or not really, considering she wasn't even 5 feet - and declared cheerfully, "My name's Katherine, or Kate if you like; I do gymnastics, and I have some experience with posing" - for photographs, not paintings, but let's leave the small stuff out - "so if you'l need a model, feel free to ask", she added with a smile quite obviously directed at Jen.

I'l take both rolls, substituting Skill (strong) for Luck via Genre Savvy.

Mekboy
2014-09-01, 06:15 AM
Wait, was it her turn already? She had no idea what to say. There had to be something... "My name is Rachel. I suppose I shall follow the trend and say I am a normal human, although apparently people keep thinking I'm something else because I am so pale. Um..." Think! Just say the first thing that comes into your head! "I think... Jennifer's hair smells nice?" Not that! Colouring as she realized what she'd said, she sat down quickly.

Rolling allure, substituting conflict in using Murderous Love. So +1 in total.

Illven
2014-09-01, 07:48 PM
Jennifer speaks up Hello my name is Jennifer. I'm a confirmed sorceress, and I come from a single parent household. She mentions.

Luna is one of the last students called upon Hello my name is Luna. I'm just a regular human like most of you. I collect rare books. She states.

As the last student finishes, Mrs.Edwards leaps hops onto the front of her desk. "Okay. My name is Stephanie Edwards. Is there anything you'd like to know about me?" She says swinging her legs.

Angelalex242
2014-09-01, 09:49 PM
Are there any projects this year where we'll need to put forth a lot of effort?

Divine inspiration is a rare and special thing. Verthandi can't use it all the time.

Illven
2014-09-02, 06:33 AM
"To know about me." Mrs.Edwards chuckles.

Angelalex242
2014-09-02, 12:43 PM
Why did you decide to teach art?

It was clear nobody else was asking questions, or even cared to try, so somebody had to.

Mekboy
2014-09-02, 01:07 PM
Rachel for her part was trying her best to fade into the background and pretend that she hadn't said anything remotely creepy or weird.

Illven
2014-09-02, 01:21 PM
Jennifer leans over and gives Rachel a hug. You're adorable She good naturely teased.

Mrs.Edwards chuckles. "Because I wasn't good enough to do art full time." She says self-deprecatingly "Nah, I like being around young adults. Older adults have no energy most of the time. It's such a shame." She states.

Mekboy
2014-09-02, 02:12 PM
After the initial moment of surprise, Rachel relaxed a little. She could get used to this. Well, the hugs at least. Not the surprise part of it. Apparently Jennifer was one of the few people on the planet with whom physical contact didn't make her want to try and burn off a layer of skin. Which was nice.

Quick! Say something nice back! "Er... y-you too..."

Illven
2014-09-02, 07:56 PM
Mrs.Edwards has you all complete a couple of doodles of the first things that came to mind (Post what they would be in the OOC, I'm kind of curious)

As you leave the class to go to science, she calls out to Jen. "See you after school, Jennifer."

Scene 7

As you enter into biology, you see a reasonably pretty, busty teacher in a shirt low cut enough you wonder how that fits the teacher's dress code.

She's singing horribly off-key to herself as you enter. "~Making science, making science is so fun." As you sit. Using a small pole, like a conductor would.

"Hello class, I'm Mrs.Sonozaki, and I'll be your biology teacher this year." This provokes some chuckles from some of the classmates.

"First order of business. Lab partners. I'll let you pair up amongst yourselves." She says taking a count of the students. "An even number so groups of 2. I will intercede if there's an issue."

Use Allure or Skill to get Jennifer or Luna as your lab partner. Use two separate rolls, but list your preference in case you win both.

Angelalex242
2014-09-02, 08:44 PM
Verthandi tried to partner up with logical choices, insofar as she could do so.

jamieth
2014-09-02, 11:35 PM
What's it with all the good-looking female teachers in this school? Katherine couldn't help but wonder, not that I mind, of course, but still... they could potentially turn out obstacles, after all! See you after school? is that really the thing a teacher should say?

Leaving that aside, though, she hadn't a good chance to talk to Jen since... yare yare, it was before lunch!

"Hey, take it easy!", she cheerfully exclaimed to the rest of the class, "I'm sure we can do something so simple as dividing in pairs without much trouble, eh?" all the while edging just a tad closer to Jen with every word. In her bag, there was a torn out shet from her sketchbook - the one she didn't dare to hand to the teacher, after all. It might not be the most detailed drawing, but a certain Katherine's female classmate was recognizeable on it... therefore, she just hid the drawing and used the remaining time to doodle a cargirl tied up in a gymnastic ribbon.

Skill for a strong roll; Do your best for additional +2. For Jen, obviously.

Mekboy
2014-09-03, 03:21 AM
Rachel immediately walked over and stood next to Jennifer, glaring at anyone who got a little too close to the pair whenever she thought Jennifer wasn't looking. She's MINE. Huh, that's a little... possessive...

I'll be using conflict with Murderous Love again, with +2 from Terrifying Presence, +1 from it being a strong roll and +2 from Katherine's Do Your Best. Also a straight skill roll. Both are to try and get partnered with Jennifer. Also, Just as Planned on a secret target.

Ionbound
2014-09-03, 09:03 AM
Gwen smiles, adjusting her glasses as she sits down at a lab bench next to Jennifer and says teasingly, "So, any more teachers that you're attracted to?"

Skill Roll, +2 from Honors Student, Just as Planned on someone (PM).

Illven
2014-09-03, 12:53 PM
@Katherine

Jennifer doesn't even seem to notice you as you get nearer to her. However a small guy with brown hair, and eyes walks up to you, and grabs you arm possessively. "Hello my name is Lucas. Do you want to partner up.

@Verthandi

The logical choice happens to be one of the students in the front row. A cute, small girl with brown hair, brown eyes, and glasses. She seems to be very smart, and starts off using very big words.

"I believe we can come to an equitable arrangement. I help you in the areas of science you struggle in, in exchange for blessings. Is that agreeable?"

@Gwen and Rachel

Jennifer chuckles as Gwen teases her. Well, none of them have been as attractive as Mrs.Himura. She says blushing faintly. But none of them have been bad looking she states.

As Gwen feels a weight cling to her arm. Jennifer chuckles. So you and Luna as partners. She states pointing to the two of you. And me and... She says looking around. Rachel on the other side of the table? She questions/states.

Luna looks up at Gwen with big doe eyes, as she clings to her arm.

jamieth
2014-09-03, 01:37 PM
With Jen regrattably unavailable, Katherine didn't really care that much about who would be her partner - or, rather, she kinda did, but this Lucas boy didn't seem like trouble, and that was good enough for her... "Sure, why not", she extended her hand, "Katherine - Kate if you want."

Angelalex242
2014-09-03, 01:50 PM
The angel knew a smart person when she saw one, and this smart person seemed particularly so. Though blessings can't really be given on command...after all, one cannot put heaven to the test...they come often enough that she can keep her end of the bargain. Most of the time.

"I'll certainly do my best! You do your best too."

Illven
2014-09-03, 02:02 PM
With Jen regrattably unavailable, Katherine didn't really care that much about who would be her partner - or, rather, she kinda did, but this Lucas boy didn't seem like trouble, and that was good enough for her... "Sure, why not", she extended her hand, "Katherine - Kate if you want."

Lucas shakes her hand. "So how good are you at biology?" He asks.

The angel knew a smart person when she saw one, and this smart person seemed particularly so. Though blessings can't really be given on command...after all, one cannot put heaven to the test...they come often enough that she can keep her end of the bargain. Most of the time.

"I'll certainly do my best! You do your best too."

"Of course I will, I have no intention of failing." She replies. "Oh, my name is Agatha." She states extending a hand.

jamieth
2014-09-03, 02:39 PM
Lucas shakes her hand. "So how good are you at biology?" He asks.

"Pretty much the same as every other subject", Katherine shrugs, "good enough for my parents to not complain about what I do in my free time..."

Mekboy
2014-09-03, 02:41 PM
Feigning surprise, Rachel nodded enthusiastically. "I would very much like that Jennifer."

Illven
2014-09-03, 02:56 PM
"Pretty much the same as every other subject", Katherine shrugs, "good enough for my parents to not complain about what I do in my free time..."

"What do you do in your free time?" Lucas asked.

Feigning surprise, Rachel nodded enthusiastically. "I would very much like that Jennifer."

So, how good are you in science? Jennifer asked beaming.

Mekboy
2014-09-03, 03:02 PM
"Well... I have never found it too difficult. But I do not understand a lot of the complicated parts. What about yourself?"

jamieth
2014-09-03, 03:09 PM
"What do you do in your free time?" Lucas asked.

"Gymnastics, mainly", Katherine smiled, "but also... a little sewing, a bit of photography..."

There was, after all, a line between not being ashamed of one's hobbies and openly declaring them in a situation it might lead to awkward situation.

Angelalex242
2014-09-03, 04:18 PM
Verthandi was reasonably certain her meganekko ally was more then capable of getting an A in every single project even before her blessing were thrown in. Indeed, most of the time, her blessings would be overkill, unless they're competing in a national contest or something.

Which, come to think of it, was possible.

I think this will work out very well. Are they any science contests this year?

Illven
2014-09-03, 04:54 PM
"Well... I have never found it too difficult. But I do not understand a lot of the complicated parts. What about yourself?"

Eh. Mostly B's Jennifer said shaking her hand sideways. The only subject I'm really good at is English [

"Gymnastics, mainly", Katherine smiled, "but also... a little sewing, a bit of photography..."

There was, after all, a line between not being ashamed of one's hobbies and openly declaring them in a situation it might lead to awkward situation.

"Why would your parents complain about those things?" Lucas asked confused.

Verthandi was reasonably certain her meganekko ally was more then capable of getting an A in every single project even before her blessing were thrown in. Indeed, most of the time, her blessings would be overkill, unless they're competing in a national contest or something.

Which, come to think of it, was possible.

I think this will work out very well. Are they any science contests this year?

"Not that I know of." Agatha stated. "Why though, are you that confident in your science knowledge?" She asks .

Mekboy
2014-09-03, 05:04 PM
Rachel grinned happily to herself (quite a scary sight). She was good at English? Maybe they shared the same love of literature! It was almost too good to be true! "English? Do you read a lot?"

Angelalex242
2014-09-03, 05:11 PM
Verthandi shook her head.

"It isn't my knowledge I'm confident in, it's yours. Heaven's way is to draw out the talents of others. I don't have to be all that wonderful, so long my blessings can make you the most wonderful you possible.

Ionbound
2014-09-03, 05:32 PM
As Gwen feels a weight cling to her arm. Jennifer chuckles. So you and Luna as partners. She states pointing to the two of you. And me and... She says looking around. Rachel on the other side of the table? She questions/states.

Luna looks up at Gwen with big doe eyes, as she clings to her arm.

Gwen smiles at Luna and says as she leads her thrall the other girl to their bench, "Well, Luna...What do you know about biology?"

Illven
2014-09-03, 05:39 PM
Rachel grinned happily to herself (quite a scary sight). She was good at English? Maybe they shared the same love of literature! It was almost too good to be true! "English? Do you read a lot?"

Jennifer shakes her head. I prefer to write. She explains. Sorry. She adds seeing your grin.

Verthandi shook her head.

"It isn't my knowledge I'm confident in, it's yours. Heaven's way is to draw out the talents of others. I don't have to be all that wonderful, so long my blessings can make you the most wonderful you possible.

Agatha nods "Ah. I never really thought about entering a science contest." She mused on the possibility.

Gwen smiles at Luna and says as she leads her thrall the other girl to their bench, "Well, Luna...What do you know about biology?"

Biology is my best subject. Well tied with English. Luna replies. What about you? She asks brightly.