PDA

View Full Version : Monkday monk fix

Hecuba
2014-08-25, 05:27 PM
Because it is Monkday (and I was bored), I decided to homebrew up a monk fix.
I know it's been done to death, but (as I said) I was bored.

Anyone want to take a look/flatter my ego/rip it to shreds?
The core was a re-assignable pool of Qi points that can be assigned to buff various things (including skills, to such an extent to allow easy access to some epic skill checks in mid-levels).

Edit: I really thought I included a link. Silly me.
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?368668-Monkday-Homebrew-Monk-replacement&p=18001977#post18001977

2014-08-25, 05:46 PM
Keep in mind: people are more likely to comment on homebrew if they don't have to go searching for it. I know, I know, it seems like it's a little early to say this (you posted this thread not even half an hour ago), but I'm pretty sure that anyone who does go searching for it just to comment on "yet another monk fix" is likely to be doing it just to make me look stupid.

Or hell, maybe they're just more dedicated to performing acts of random kindness/helpfulness than I've been led to believe of anonymous people on the internet. Who knows, maybe they'll even leave nice comments filled with constructive criticism.

Unfortunately, for now I will not join them (I have a date in a few minutes). Maybe later, I'll take a look, because I can be a huge dork sometimes.

Hecuba
2014-08-25, 06:24 PM
Keep in mind: people are more likely to comment on homebrew if they don't have to go searching for it.

Huh. Really thought I included a link there. Sorry about that.