My wild shape is a Fleshracker

What i buy ?

My inventory:

Monk's Belt
Ring of Resistance+2
Necklace of Wisdom +2

sleepyphoenixx
2014-08-25, 05:43 PM
Mantle of the Beast (CC), Ring of the Beast (CC), Ankh of Ascension (MIC), Bead of Karma (from the Strand of Prayer Beads, DMG), Ring of Spell Battle (MIC), Bracers of Lightning (MIC), to name a few options. Also, Wilding Clasps (MIC).

Phelix-Mu
2014-08-25, 05:45 PM
All of the beads of necklace of prayer beads (DMG; maybe strand of prayer beads...) are useful, but particularly bead of karma.

A spare wilding clasp (MIC) is always good, in case you find something of use while away from town.

Ring of the beast and mantle of the beast are both from Complete Champion, I believe, and quite useful. I also like the druid-themed spear from the same section, but it's not very practical.

Necklace of natural attacks (Savage Species; the web version is basically identical). Good way to add rider effects to your natural attacks, should you find yourself in combat often, or overcoming common types of DR.

That orange(?) ioun stone (DMG) that adds +1 to caster level. Great value-for-cost, as it will be useful forever.

And, ofc, every druid should carry a metamagic rod of extend. Even a lesser one can be incredibly useful (and my epic druid actually carries several of them).