PDA

View Full Version : DM Help need a 3d castle map. anyone kno

spiderfate
2014-08-27, 11:43 AM
i am dungeon mastering an adventure this weekend and need a 3d castle map. anyone know where i could find one link or name of the book perhaps.

kenjigoku
2014-08-28, 11:27 AM
i am dungeon mastering an adventure this weekend and need a 3d castle map. anyone know where i could find one link or name of the book perhaps.

I recommend the "Expedition to Castle Ravenloft". It has a bit of a gothic horror feel and has a castle!

Arc_knight25
2014-08-28, 01:10 PM
So just to clarify 3d

do you mean:

3D as in three dimensional, for if that is the case, Build a lego castle or one out of cardboard and the like. Time consuming, but it would be an experience I bet your players would remember.

or

3rd ed as in Third edition castle? If this then maybe check a module that you and your players haven't played and just take the castle print from there and add your own encounters into it. Or just make a castle print up yourself and place encounters into it. Seems like a lot of work, but I bet you and your players would have a fun time.

Mato
2014-08-28, 08:14 PM
Got Minecraft? (http://www.planetminecraft.com/resources/?keywords=castle)

Curbstomp
2014-08-28, 11:19 PM
I would pull the map from Complete Arcane labeled Tarth Moorda listed right in the Warmage base class entry for a quick map you can blow up on a copier for a quick session.

Otherwise there are several viable options if you have a printer and access to the internet. Try D&D Castle Maps under a Google image search. Select the one you want and print it. Do make all effort to follow relevant copyright laws.