PDA

View Full Version : Lesser King of Smack

keeper2161
2014-08-28, 07:38 PM
I have been trying to make a lesser version of the King of Smack (from now on referred as KoS). The KoS is too powerful for my party but I like the idea of using magical claws. From what I have seen the only lesser version is a clawlock. This is the only definitive build that I have found. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?221944-Warforged-quot-Clawlock-!-quot
The Totemist seems like a good class to base a claw build off of but I have never made anything like this. Any help would appreciated.

paperarmor
2014-08-28, 08:57 PM
A fun way to do it would be Elan Totemist 6/ Warblade 14. Focus on the tiger claw maneuvers that grant extra attacks and that one soulmeld that gives pounce as well as taking the rapidstrike line.

Dusk Eclipse
2014-08-28, 09:01 PM
That is the beauty of psionics, you can forgo to augment the Claws of the beast/vampire powers and tone down the power of the KoS till it matches your desired power level.

ColossusCrusher
2014-08-28, 09:39 PM
Honestly, if you don't (ab)use the Rapidstrike feat chain you've already toned it down a ton. Just go Human or something instead of Elan/Synad.