PDA

View Full Version : Order of the Town: Comments, Suggestions and Updates

Hawkeye
2007-03-08, 07:07 AM
Order of the Town at: http://oott.smackjeeves.com/comics

((Yes I know that this looks like a hideous plug but it does have a purpose.))

To all that knew of this comic's creation it has moved from Wukei's site to a new place at smackjeeves and is mostly up and running, and for all that didn't know this is a comic portraying the town from it's creation onwards.

I'd like suggestions, comments and feedback of how you rate these comics, good and/or bad (hopefully good for the most part). If a part confuses you, tell me. If a part doesn't make sense, tell me. If you think the layout needs changing, tell me. If you think that one comic rocks, tell me. In fact bombard me with what you actually think that the comic is doing and if it needs changing.

I'll try to be doing a new comic every week, and I'd like some suggestions of if people want to know when it's updated and a new comic's ready, and if so how would they be liked to be informed (be it by PM or any other means).

On a final note to the mods, I know this thread is out of place in the boards...but the comic would be most appreciated by the people of the town (since they in parts wrote it) and it might be missed if the thread was shunted across to where it's supposed to be on the boards. So please let it stay here.

((and I will be changing the grammatical layout of this post soon, 12pm is not a good time to be typing up a thread. It's the very first thing in the afternoon, nobody's together by then, you can still taste the toothpaste.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-14, 01:32 PM
I'd liketo be informed by PM if possible. Dang! How'd i miss this thread??

Hawkeye
2007-03-15, 08:33 AM
okay dokie Llama, I can do that. Any other takers?

wxdruid
2007-03-15, 08:41 AM
I enjoy reading it :-) Especially the ones with Indurain in them. hehe

Exachix
2007-03-15, 11:41 AM
It's a dang cool comic you're running Hawkeye. I enjoy it too.

Raistlin1040
2007-03-15, 05:25 PM
I'm sad. I didn't join the Town soon enough to be in the comic. And Ekrath's transition from funloving drow to slightly grim elf to angsty blackguard would have made a great plot!

Hawkeye
2007-03-19, 10:40 AM
Well, as a general update the OOTT is now (hopefully) gonna be updated at least once a week (*points at sig*) with a brand new comic.