PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Help Me Put it Together

RolandDeschain
2014-09-01, 05:18 PM
So I've got this character whirling around in my head, but I can't seem to get it to come together 'elegantly'.

Care to add some details to this rough sketch:

Barbarian, Wildshape Ranger, Warshaper, Wildrunner, and possibly Fist of the Forest or Master of Many Forms.

Diovid
2014-09-02, 01:26 AM
I would go with either of the following:

Ranger 5 / Master of Many Forms 10 / Warshaper 5 using items to make up for the Wild Shape HD lost by taking Warshaper levels and using the following Ranger variants: Wild Shape Ranger (obviously), Champion of the Wild (Complete Champion), Spiritual Guide (Complete Champion), Spiritual Connection (Complete Champion), maybe Trap Expert (Dungeonscape) and maybe Favored Environment (Unearthed Arcana).

Barbarian 5 / Fist of the Forest 2 / Bear Warrior 1 / Warshaper 3 / Bear Warrior +9 using the following Barbarian variants: City-Brawler (Dragon Magazine #349) and Bear Totem (Unearthed Arcana).

RolandDeschain
2014-09-02, 09:56 AM
The second option isn't too bad. Thank you.

I do, however, wonder if I can do something more productive with the 5 levels of Barbarian. It feels like a 1 level dip into both Barbarian and Bear Warrior, while not exactly "elegant"(which is what I asked for) may be more beneficial. I can sneak Wildrunner in there somewhere as well.