PDA

View Full Version : Making a sleeper agent

TeslaJr
2014-09-02, 08:15 AM
So how would a Telepath go about making an unwitting sleeper agent? Is there a power that lets a Psion create a set of subconscious instructions that activate based on certain conditions?

Malroth
2014-09-02, 08:42 AM
Find an otherwise willing agent and a scroll of Illusionary script, Cast Illusionary script on something they will see pretty much constantly with the suggestion, "i am an ordinary well behaved citizen" which the agent will willingly fail the saving throw against repeatedly for days per caster lv.

TeslaJr
2014-09-02, 08:52 AM
Looks nice, but it's a spell instead of a psionic power. Also, what if I want to grab some random Joe off the streets and turn him into an unknowing assassin or something?

Malroth
2014-09-02, 10:28 AM
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Mind_Seed

TeslaJr
2014-09-02, 10:35 AM
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Mind_Seed

That looks nice. I'll see if I can get my DM to allow it to implant a set of instructions instead of my consciousness. Honestly, I think what I'm looking for is a psionic version of Mind Rape.

Seclora
2014-09-02, 11:21 AM
Contingency + Psionic Dominate or Psionic Suggestion would probably work.

TeslaJr
2014-09-02, 11:25 AM
Contingency + Psionic Dominate or Psionic Suggestion would probably work.

There we go! That's what I was looking for! Unfortunately I don't think Psionics has a Contingency equivalent. Never mind, it does.

EDIT: Er, actually it looks like it doesn't work. Can't cast it on anyone else. Shame, 'cause this looks like exactly what I was looking for.

Seclora
2014-09-02, 11:35 AM
There we go! That's what I was looking for! Unfortunately I don't think Psionics has a Contingency equivalent. Never mind, it does.

EDIT: Er, actually it looks like it doesn't work. Can't cast it on anyone else. Shame, 'cause this looks like exactly what I was looking for.

Craft Contingency then?

TeslaJr
2014-09-02, 11:36 AM
Craft Contingency then?

That's what I was thinking. I'm asking my DM right now.

TeslaJr
2014-09-02, 11:41 AM
Sweet, he allowed it!