PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Necromancer tips

Pixel Druid
2014-09-02, 11:47 AM
I am trying building a juju oracle necromancer for way of the wicked (no spoilers please) and i wanted some advice for builds.

Hamste
2014-09-02, 12:05 PM
Boosting cl is always good for necromancers particularly with the 6 hd/cl revelation. Spell specilization, mage's tattoo, that ioun stone, power component:Salt, spell perfection if high enough to get it (I'm not sure what level people usually are in way of the wicked), a bead of karma, maybe sprinkle some agent of the grave in there (though two levels behind for spell casting hurts). I may have missed a few cl boosts but you get the idea. Voidsticks are great if you don't want to bother with desecrate. Also, always go bloody skeletons, they cost twice as much and you can animate only half as many hd as you could in one try but the difficulty in killing them makes them very valuable.

Oneris
2014-09-02, 12:53 PM
If you somehow can get Blood Money (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/b/blood-money), it will save you a ton on onyx for just a point or two of STR damage . You don't even have to waste money on restoration afterwards as a cleric.