PDA

View Full Version : Player Help I just started Playing this character but am not sure where to go with it.

Jgosse
2014-09-04, 05:43 AM
I was not going full OP it is for fun but would like to know where to go with him. maybe a prestige class or a couple dips. Scout has crossed my mind as I charge a lot.

This is a gestalt campaign but when you pick two classes they are bonded and you can not take one with out the other.
This is how I ran my Gestalt and he liked it so that's how he is doing it.
I hope this does not become a conversation about how we do gestalt wrong.

Race Goliath Half minotaur. HP 60 speed 55
Class Barbarian//Dragon-shaman(Copper Dragon) Class level 4 ECL 5 (we were given +1 la for free)
Class features Pounce, mountain rage/whirling frenzy (I took reckless rage),trap sense, uncanny dodge, draconic aura +1, skill focus bluff, spider climb, draconic resolve, and Breath weapon 2d6 line of acid.

STR 32/40 DEX14 CON20/22 INT14 WIS10 CHA14

Feats Reckless rage , power atk, imp bull rush, cleave, and knock back.
(we do a feat or ability point on 3,6,9 and a feat and an ability point or a 2 ability points at 4,8,12)
Traits quick and honest. flaws shaky and loyal.

magic items we started with 15750
+1 adamantine great hammer, +1 mithril chain shirt, Ring of reduce person command (gift from the dm so I can function normally ) broch of stability, and healing belt.

anything else you need to know?

oh yes party. Half drow HAlf fay warlock//rouge, aasimar sorcerer//fighter, loth touched halfling monk//? and a changeling rouge //paragon beguiler//swashbuckler.

Jgosse
2014-09-04, 05:45 AM
oh as a note yes I have a cha score and I put ranks in to diplomacy even though it is cross class my score is 7 when that fails my intimidate takes over. it is for fun.

Jgosse
2014-09-04, 05:47 AM
Also is there a feat that lets me atk with in my reach?

Mr Adventurer
2014-09-04, 07:50 AM
Short Haft, PHB2

Jgosse
2014-09-04, 07:53 AM
Short Haft, PHB2
That only works for reach weapons.

BlackDog918
2014-09-05, 12:27 AM
Also is there a feat that lets me atk with in my reach?

I think the rule stands that unless the weapon is a reach weapon then you can attack anything within your reach without any other interference. As long as it comes from anything but a weapon, correct me if I'm wrong.

backwaterj
2014-09-05, 05:01 AM
That is correct, and not even all reach weapons are that way (though you have to blow a feat on any of those).