PDA

View Full Version : AoM: The Titans - Help?!

Ego Slayer
2007-03-08, 11:04 PM
Hello, I'm Angry.

I recently reinstalled Titans after an OS re-installation. I always play online... Downloaded the standard updates, and registered a new account. I clicked to log in, and...

There is an updated version of Age of Mythology that is required to play.So, I think, no biggie... right? Type some stuff into Google; nothing. I found one site which had a bug patch for online (bug abuse, and something about IP, I think), but to download the patch I have to register with the site... which requires payment. WTF? Even if this isn't the download I need to run online play I don't like the idea that I might have to pay for an update to get it working again... If there is a required update for something I've already paid for shouldn't it be easily, and freely, available? Help?

:smallannoyed:

DocZoid
2007-03-08, 11:36 PM
Hello Angry, I'm Cold.

What version are you running now? The latest for Titans is 1.03 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6327deb3-cf15-480a-a481-fe1d7990c41c&DisplayLang=en)
If you're not on that version and the autopatcher no worky (if it even has one, been awhile since I've played it) then give that link a shot.

Ego Slayer
2007-03-09, 12:15 AM
Heh, nice to meetcha, Cold. :smalltongue:
It works. Thank. You. So. Much! *gives an entire jar of cookies* :smile:

DocZoid
2007-03-09, 12:39 AM
No problemo!
I'm off to sell these cookies on the black market.

And buy..

..black market stuff.

Yeah.