PDA

View Full Version : Persona-SotVD: Fever Dream

Kioku
2014-09-04, 10:49 PM
Lost him. Asami stares down scornfully at the male classmate she'd encountered during her morning run. Now sitting atop a three story building, she watches as he looks around the streets below, dismayed. As if I'd lead you to where I live after rejecting your third advance. Probably drunk too, by how you were acting... It is in this mood that she returns swiftly to the dorm, entering through a second story window as a precaution in order to get cleaned up and changed. Deciding that there's no need for her uniform quite yet, Asami tosses on a loose, oversized shirt after getting her exercise clothes off, and heads downstairs to get something to eat. Is anyone else even awake yet? I suppose 4am is a little earlier than usual. Wait, Miyuki wasn't in her bed... The last thought comes to her attention just as she sets foot on the bottom stair and notices a light on in the kitchen.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-04, 11:05 PM
By the light of the kitchen, Miyuki staggers along toward the refrigerator in her pajamas, steadying herself on the countertop as she goes. Muttering to herself all the while, she clutches the refrigerator door in one hand and swings it open in search of the milk.

"D-damn, my head... ugh, k-keep it together... it's j-just a bowl of cereal..."

She shivers in the cool air blowing out from the refrigerator, and starts to sway from side to side along with her unstable grip on the door.

Kioku
2014-09-04, 11:13 PM
"Yuki-chan?" Asami looks on with mouth slightly agape and rushes forward to put her hands on the other girl's sides to steady her. "Are you alright? Have you been up all night?" Her concern is masked by the scorn she was wearing earlier, but shows through in her actions. She gets a better hold with one hand and puts the other over Miyuki's forehead, drawing a sharp breath at the heat radiating from her in contrast to the cold from the fridge.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-04, 11:22 PM
"A-Asami...?"

Miyuki turns to look at her, face sweaty and flushed. She seems pretty out of it, and keeps swaying dizzily around.

"Ugh, c-can't sleep... What t-time is it...? I, uh, feel kinda l-light-headed..."

She sways forward a bit too far, and unceremoniously staggers face-first into Asami.

Kioku
2014-09-04, 11:38 PM
Asami shifts just enough to ensure Miyuki has a soft landing for her stumble instead of hitting bone, and quickly wraps her arms around the dizzy girl. "You're burning up!" She pulls her up into an easier to hold position and keeps careful watch to make sure that the possibility of Miyuki's knees going out won't make them collapse. "It's just after four. Come on, we need to get you sitting or lying down." Asami bumps the fridge door closed and prepares to half-carry Miyuki... somewhere. "Don't worry, I'll... umm... I'll take care of you. What do I do, she seems sick... Ah! Right, you're probably thirsty. And hungry. What foods are easy to get down..."

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-05, 10:23 PM
"After f-four?! Ugh, I barely slept..."

She staggers along a few more steps, then feels around for the floor when Asami starts to pick her up.

"I can w-walk... Just g-give me your arm. Blech, I guess I'm s-sweating pretty hard..."

Kioku
2014-09-05, 11:06 PM
"Right! Right..." Asami lets Miyuki's feet stay on the ground, but still supports most of her weight. "Let's see... okay, I'm going to get you something to drink, and then to a tub so we can at least rinse you off, okay? Then let's see if you can get down some food and sleep a little... don't worry, I'll be right here with you, I'm not going anywhere." Without waiting for any objections, Asami is gently pulling Miyuki over to the sink and getting down a drinking vessel. "Maybe a washcloth for your face first, you must feel terrible..."

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-06, 10:01 PM
Without wasting another moment, Miyuki takes a nearby dishrag, wets it in the sink, and starts wiping the sweat from her face.

"I do f-feel awful. I t-thought I was fine, but I woke up like t-this..."

When Asami passes the cup to her, she fills it from the tap, then gulps some of it down with one hand while steadying herself on the counter with the other.

"Nnng, this is embarrassing... g-getting seen like this."

Kioku
2014-09-06, 10:08 PM
"Friends take care of each other, no need to be embarrassed," Asami says, planting a kiss on the top of Miyuki's head in an attempt to reassure her. "I'm sure you'll be there to see the same thing if I get sick some day. We all need help from time to time. All the same, no school for you today I think, okay?"

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-06, 10:29 PM
"Ugh, I'm just... k-kind of a mess right now, and..."

Miyuki feels around at the messy strands of black hair sticking to her damp forehead, and wipes herself down with the dishcloth again.

"Y-yeah, I'm not making it to class like t-this." She makes a shaky grin, and chuckles. "...Poor me. Heh."

Kioku
2014-09-06, 10:39 PM
Asami seems to ponder something briefly and come to a decision. "I said I'm not going anywhere, and I meant it. I'll get you cleaned up and give you the very best care." She smiles and refills Miyuki's water. "And if you're thinking of objecting because I'll miss class or something like that, forget it. Let's get you up to the bath, and then I'll help you to bed and bring you some food, alright?"

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-06, 10:51 PM
"You're a l-lifesaver, Asami," Miyuki says, as she takes one last gulp of water. "Heh... oh geez. Not l-literally, I hope. Heh."

She puts her sweaty hand on Asami's, and starts making her way to the bath with her friend to keep her steady.

"T-thanks, though. Really. My head was just s-swirling back there, and I, uh... I'm glad I can t-talk to someone."

Kioku
2014-09-06, 11:06 PM
Asami's breath catches and only reflex keeps her from stumbling at the lifesaver/literally comment. "D-d-don't mention it. I'm happy to... are you sure you don't want to be carried up the stairs?"

Once the pair reach the bathroom, Asami starts the water and averts her eyes, not knowing what level of modesty her friend is comfortable with. She tries to lighten the mood and soothe her own nerves with a bit of humor. "Can I help you somehow? Wash your hair or something? I'd leave the room of course, but I don't want to think you might drown."

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-07, 12:29 AM
Miyuki slowly, carefully slips out of her pajamas, setting them aside in a heap, but stops when she hears Asami's offer.

"Huh? H-huh?! I, uh, I'm n-not really used to b-bathhouses and that sort of thing, but, um... I guess we're both g-girls, so it's not like you h-haven't seen, uh... Maybe when I'm in the w-water, it should be fine, and, uh... M-maybe it's a good idea, because I still feel a little w-wobbly..."

Her words come with almost prescient timing, as she tests the water with a single foot and promptly loses her balance on the other, sending her sprawling back against Asami.

Kioku
2014-09-07, 01:07 AM
"I wasn't being... umm... okay, if you think so." Asami blushes, still facing away. She gets no warning when Miyuki suddenly falls into her, and is toppled as well. For a second or so she loses control of her body, and it twists so that her back will take the impact instead of her side and arm, and jolts her head aside to barely miss the counter's edge. The thwump of impact with the floor is surprisingly soft, and the next thing that Asami knows, her arms are outstretched holding up Miyuki to spare her any damage. "Are... you okay? Maybe I shouldn't have taken my eyes off of you after all..." she mumbles with a wince as her arms slowly relax, letting Miyuki down so that they both can more easily stand.

I'm assuming that Miyuki fell backward, here, but if you meant otherwise I'll edit.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-07, 08:27 PM
"Waah! I'm f-fine, but... S-sorry! I'm so s-sorry!"

Miyuki scrambles to her feet, and (more carefully) slips herself down into the tub as fast as she can. She lies back in the water, rubs her hand across her forehead, and sighs in a mixture of relief and exhaustion.

"Um... c-could you, maybe..." She leans forward, covering herself with her crossed arms. "W-wash my back...?"

Kioku
2014-09-07, 08:42 PM
"No, no, don't worry, it's alright!" Asami sits up slowly and scoots over to the tub once Miyuki is in and covered. She pulls the girl's hair over one shoulder and proceeds to gently start washing her back as requested. "You've never had someone do this before, have you? Neither have I, for anyone except..." She looks away to the side. "That was very different anyway. And a long time ago. But don't worry, I'll be careful not to make things awkward for you or anything." She idly starts on Miyuki's hair once her back is done, hands working without much need for conscious thought behind them.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-07, 09:17 PM
Miyuki listens quietly, switching to covering herself with one arm so she can wipe her brow clean of the sweat that's beaded on it again.

"H-hey," she begins, with some hesitation. "Who were you t-talking about, just now...?"

Kioku
2014-09-07, 09:30 PM
Asami squeezes her eyes shut to stop herself from revealing her reaction to the question and thoughts that go with it. "I haven't talked about her much, have I? M-my own literal lifesaver. I loved her more than anyone in the world, I'd give anything to have her back... my t-twin s-s-sister." She's shaking so much now that she can't even continue washing, and lays down next to the tub. "You've been such a good friend... you deserve to know about her."

With shuddering breaths she continues between sobs after a long moment. "Akemi... Akemi was brilliant and beautiful and outgoing and kind, and... she was perfect. She was all the things that I could never be, and she gave her life to save stupid worthless me. I guess... mostly I've only lived since then to try to have the life that she would have."

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-09, 11:00 PM
Miyuki slips herself down into the tub until the water comes up to her nose, brow furrowing as she thinks about what to say. When the heat of the water combined with her fever eventually makes her face bead with sweat again, she finally rises from the water and wipes her face.

"T-that's... that's heavy. I d-don't even know what to s-say. Let me give you a h-hug... sometime. When I'm not all w-wet. And n-naked."

Kioku
2014-09-09, 11:17 PM
Asami lets out a small broken laugh and puts her arm up on the edge of the tub, hand hanging loosely above it. "It's okay, I wouldn't know what to say either. I'm... I'm glad. That I finally got it out, expressed it. Thank you." She pushes herself up and scoots back to lean against the wall next to the tub. The quivering is lessened now, but still present. Besides, you did kind of know what to say to get my mind off it at least, she thinks with a blush. No way I'm telling her that though.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-10, 09:11 PM
"Y-you're welcome. I guess." Miyuki shrugs, as she finishes washing herself off in the bath. Not long after, she hesitantly takes Asami's hand in her own dripping wet fingers. "We can t-talk more later, if you w-want. I'll listen. But for now, uh... my pajamas there are kind of s-sweaty and gross. Y-you don't need to touch them or anything! Ugh, t-totally ruined the mood... Um, but c-could you maybe get some fresh pajamas and u-underwear from my side of the room?"

Kioku
2014-09-10, 09:31 PM
Having shared a room with Miyuki the past several weeks, Asami has an idea of what she's after. "Of course." She closes her eyes again, rubbing the back of the other girl's hand absently for a few moments before she gets up and goes to retrieve the clothes, as well as a couple pieces of her own. Let's see... ah, here's this, and there's... okay, that's everything, close to her other outfit as I can find. She re-enters walking backward, not wanting to make the noise of knocking, but also wanting to avoid causing any further embarrassment if her friend hasn't got a towel on yet. "Here you go, I'll put them on the counter for you. I should get a really quick wash too, after being all over the floor, if you don't mind waiting a couple of minutes for further care."

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-10, 10:07 PM
While drying herself with a towel, Miyuki suddenly covers herself as the sight of the door opening and feels a bit silly upon seeing Asami entering back first. She slings the towel over her shoulders, and gathers up her dry clothes.

"Th-thank you. And, d-don't worry about that," Miyuki says, blushing behind Asami's back with the recollection of exactly whose fault it was Asami fell in the first place. She shakes her head, and starts dressing herself. "I'm just g-gonna lie down until you're ready. I feel... exhausted. And I d-don't want to fall and make t-trouble for anyone again..."

Kioku
2014-09-10, 10:23 PM
Asami carefully moves around the room facing the wall without a mirror until she's next to the tub, then strips off the two articles of clothing she has on and steps in, drawing the curtain and running the shower. "As long as you can make it to your bed. I might be out by the time you finish dressing though, if you're that exhausted."
Surely enough, Asami is done in just under a minute, and reaches out for the towel she'd moved on the way to the tub. Glancing out and seeing her friend still there, she smiles. "See? No trouble at all. You may as well let me help you get to bed now, since I'm already out." She dries swiftly, twisting her body to optimize towel surface area at any given moment while still keeping herself covered, then pulls on what she brought of hers with Miyuki's clothes before; her usual sleeping attire of underpants and a t-shirt. Asami puts one arm loosely around Miyuki to help her keep steady and reaches for the door handle when she seems ready to proceed.

If Miyuki starts to fall again, Asami will catch her and scoop her up in her arms, then carry her the rest of the way to her bed. She's not very strong, but easily strong enough to lift another person of her own size or smaller given proper positioning.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-11, 07:31 PM
"I think I might n-need a hand with this," Miyuki mumbles, as she starts to head out the door. She makes it a few steps before her tired legs start to slow down and buckle, and she quietly lets Asami carry her the rest of the way to her bunk.

Lying on top of her covers for the time being, she simply relaxes her body and breathes. She still looks tired and feverish, but at least more at ease than before.

"Th-thanks," she whispers. "I, uh... I still feel pretty c-crappy, but thank you for taking care of me..."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 07:39 PM
Asami strokes the tired girl's cheek affectionately and plants a kiss on her forehead in response. "Any time. Let me get you something to put on that blazing forehead of yours." She rushes out to prepare a washcloth and brings it back to lay across Miyuki. "Here, this will help." Asami sits on the bed next to her friend and holds her hand, looking on with concern. "Is there anything else I can do for you? Anything at all?" She seems content to just stay at Miyuki's side, but her muscles are tensed and ready to vanish in an instant if there's some overlooked need.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-11, 09:28 PM
With the cool cloth now laid across her forehead, Miyuki leans her head aside and looks at Asami with a thin smile.

"W-well, I went to the kitchen before because I was hungry... that didn't g-go so well. Could you get me something? ...Something easy to eat?" She sighs. "I... don't even feel up to l-leaving bed right now."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 09:49 PM
Asami squeezes her friend's hand softly and nods, disappearing silently through the door but a moment later. She's gone for about five minutes before re-entering, with a bowl of okayu and a cup of tea. "I had this in the rice cooker before I left on my run to be a side for this morning's breakfast, but you need it more. I hope you like umeboshi." She sits again with a soft smile and feigns table-ness with her hands, disappointed only that she can't operate the spoon while holding the tea.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-11, 10:14 PM
Miyuki props herself up a bit with her pillow at her back, and carefully takes the cup from Asami's hands for her first sip of tea.

"Thank you. I... w-won't even apologize, today. Hehe. Itadakimasu..."

She gives Asami back the cup, takes the spoon, and slowly starts feeding herself from the bowl of okayu. She doesn't speak between mouthfuls, but her expression seems happy enough for someone laid out in bed as she glances back and forth between the food and Asami.

Kioku
2014-09-11, 10:20 PM
Left with little to do for the moment besides take comfort in the knowledge that Miyuki seems to be happy and is getting food down, Asami continues sitting on the edge of the bed facing her. After noticing the other girl's glances a few times she tilts her head wondering what she's thinking, but doesn't voice the question.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-11, 10:29 PM
After finally getting a decent amount of food down, Miyuki lies back down. She's silent for a short while, until she finally decides to speak up.

"H-hey, Asami... maybe I'm only asking this because I'm so d-delirious I'm not actually thinking straight, but... wh-what happened?" She gulps, and rubs her brow. "To your s-sister."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 10:43 PM
Asami swallows hard and sets the bowl and cup down on the floor next to the bed. "It should have been me..." Shivering, she slowly lowers herself down to lay on the bed next to Miyuki, leaving plenty of space without really paying attention to her movement. "Th... there was a fire. We were in another room together, near the outside of the house. Nobody else was home. I was stupid... I went to try to open the door. A-Akemi stopped me, shoved me behind her just as the pressure made the door explode inward. There was this h-huge ball of fire that came through. I d-don't even know h-how, but we made it t-through one of the windows and e-ended up lying in a pile of... I t-thought it was snowing from all t-the white on the g-ground, I'd never s-seen it before. But... but it was ash. It just kept on raining down and d-down and Ak-k-kemi's back... she was burned s-so much..." She breaks down in tears by this point and rolls on her side curling up a little.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-11, 10:56 PM
Miyuki puts her palm over her eyes, and sighs. "S-stupid... I shouldn't have asked..."

She thinks for a while, scarcely moving, before she continues.

"L-look, Asami... I shouldn't have asked that. And I'm just too exhausted myself to really c-comfort you. But... don't say it s-should have been you."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 11:19 PM
"There's s-so much... so much that s-she could have done with her l-life if not for me. How can I not think it s-should have..." Asami trembles, the words barely penetrating on their own. Live twice as hard, Beloved, remember? 'I still pray and hope that one day we'll be together. I'll fight onward to see you again.' "I won't stop until the end... I won't give in to despair," Asami finishes quietly with one last shudder. "I can't. I'm sorry..." She looks over her shoulder at Miyuki, blinking away the last tears. "I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have let that affect me so much. Not right now. I know you're tired, I'll..." she trails off. I'll be strong for now, to take care of you when you need me. I must.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-11, 11:35 PM
"I know what you think," Miyuki says, with almost a hint of sternness to her weak voice. "But I don't think it should've been you."

She almost succeeds at saying something eloquent, until she opens her mouth again.

"C-cause then I'd be curled up on the k-kitchen tile right about now, clawing at a c-carton of milk in a puddle of my own s-sweat or something. Blech. P-pretty selfish of me, right?"

Kioku
2014-09-11, 11:46 PM
Asami gives a weak laugh and can't help but smile at Miyuki's reasoning. She rolls onto her back again, tilted slightly on her side toward her friend this time and puts a finger on the latter's nose. "It's alright to be just a little selfish. Maybe... maybe it's selfish of me too, to wish that things had been different. I'm sure she'd take better care of you than what I'm doing." She slides her finger down and pulls it back after making a quick, gentle tap. "But we are where we are, aren't we? There's no changing that." Asami pauses for a long moment, just watching Miyuki's face from the side. "I appreciate the sentiment. No matter how selfish. It simply wouldn't do for you to have been left down there for hours until someone else got up. I... I could never allow that."

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-12, 04:29 PM
Miyuki's eyes follow Asami's finger, and she blinks at the tap.

"Heh... I'm... t-too tired to say anything deep like that..."

Though still awake, her gaze seems to lose its focus as she starts to doze off a bit.

Kioku
2014-09-12, 04:41 PM
"You're really good at saying things without realizing it or meaning to, you know. Do you want to get under the covers?" Asami puts a hand on Miyuki's cheek to check her temperature. "Sleep would be good for you. Do you... umm..." A very slight blush creeps over Asami's face. "I could stay here next to you if you like. I wouldn't mind."

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-12, 05:24 PM
"Y-yeah. Maybe I'll rest a little bit."

Miyuki slowly pulls back the covers and slips her legs down inside, followed by the rest of her body. She turns her head slightly, taking care with the washcloth still draped over her forehead, and looks at Asami through sleepy eyes.

"If it's r-really not a bother... I guess I would kinda l-like you to stay... just like this..."

Her words trail off, and she lies there with heavy eyelids as she starts to drift off to sleep.

Kioku
2014-09-12, 05:43 PM
Asami rolls rest of the way onto her side to face Miyuki. "I'll be here when you wake. I promise." After the first few minutes, her pain starts to fade, but so does the immediate need for resolve since her friend is safe for the moment. Asami silently weeps at her sister's memory until finally succumbing to sleep as well, reflexively scooting closer and holding the girl next to her from outside of the blankets after the first hour or so of being passed out.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-12, 07:07 PM
Some time later, Miyuki wakes up and opens her eyes, just a bit surprised at first to see Asami there with her.

"Asami... Hey, Asami," she says, first in a whisper and then with her full voice. "It's morning."

Kioku
2014-09-12, 07:13 PM
Hearing a voice calling her and feeling something under her arm just makes Asami snuggle closer to whatever or whoever it is. Her eyes slowly open and after a couple of seconds she realizes the situation and lets out an eep, pulling away. "Ah... umm... good morning." She mutters with the slightest blush. "Are you feeling any better?"

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-12, 08:52 PM
"L-less tired, maybe. I still don't think I'm g-gonna leave bed..."

Miyuki sighs, rests her hands on her chest, and looks back at Asami.

"W-what about you? If you're going to s-school, you might wanna start getting ready."

Kioku
2014-09-12, 09:04 PM
"M-mh," Asami makes a negative sound. "I said before that I wasn't going anywhere. They're not doing anything in class this whole week that I haven't already gone through." She wiggles a little bit, restlessly. She didn't *seem* to react badly to being held, but that might just be politeness or because it wasn't purposeful. "Besides, it looks like the others have already left," she notes, glancing at Lenora's empty bed and over her shoulder at the floor, noticing that the bowl and cup are gone.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-12, 09:35 PM
"...Oh. It's j-just you and me?" Miyuki looks up at the bottom of Tsubaki's bunk, with an almost distant look in her eyes for a second. "Well... I'm g-glad I didn't wake up alone."

Propping herself up on her elbows, she scoots herself partially out from under the covers and looks around the room.

"S-so... what to do, huh?"

Kioku
2014-09-12, 09:49 PM
Asami blushes a little more than before and tries to sink into the pillow, to no avail. You had to put it in those terms, did you? It takes a few moments for her to respond to the question posed. "Well... you're still sick, you need more bed rest, right? I... I don't really know what people do when they're stuck in bed. Being sick hasn't ever really kept me down that much before, except one time when I was seven or eight, and then A-Akemi and I just held each other and talked. I-I think she read to me." Asami stutters a bit when talking about her sister, but it seems like getting all that out earlier really helped and she's not likely to break down again.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-12, 10:08 PM
Miyuki smirks. "I know a t-thing or two about staying in bed all day. H-heh." Her smirk soon fades, and she sighs, as if only now realizing how that reflects on her. "M-my laptop. I think it's by the side of the bed in its case. C-could you get it for me?"

Kioku
2014-09-12, 10:20 PM
Asami gives a twitch of a nod and rolls onto her back, then leans over to fish for the laptop. Once it's in hand, she scoots back on the bed to sit up, and then toward Miyuki while offering it to her. "What're you thinking of?" Is she going to play games? Watch a movie? Write more?

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-13, 08:45 PM
Miyuki flicks open her laptop and nimbly enters her password. As her computer starts up, she runs her fingers through her hair and considers Asami's question.

"...I dunno. I usually just play a game, or listen to m-music and surf the web when I trying to kill some t-time, but when I know I'm gonna have a free day to work with..." She faintly blushes, or maybe her fever just starts to rise up again. "Maybe I'll w-write some more."

Kioku
2014-09-13, 08:51 PM
"Well, whatever you decide to do..." Asami scoots down just a little for a better angle and runs an arm through the space between Miyuki and the wall, to help her balance on the bed. "I'm happy to be here. To watch, or just provide company, or whatever. Maybe I'll get to read the draft of your next great work too." She winks and settles in, leaning her head on Miyuki's shoulder to watch the screen.

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-13, 09:29 PM
Miyuki opens up a blank document, stares at it for a few seconds, and then starts to awkwardly wring her hands.

"Augh! It's h-hard to write with someone watching. Heh-hehe. Maybe I'll just p-proofread for a little bit instead..."

She pulls down a menu to load from one of the many folders lined up on her computer, and opens up a page with much more text on it. Her eyes dart back and forth as she reads through line after line, but her cursor stays still long enough for Asami to catch a glimpse of some of the page's contents.

The air reeked of electricity as Miriam's attack struck the wyvern in a searing arc, but the great beast refused to stagger. Its belly grew fat with another breath, and smoke billowed from its nostrils as it set its eyes upon the target for its next fireball.

There, kneeling over Orlando's bleeding body with her medicine bag in hand, Constance finally turned her eyes skyward - and met those of the wyvern in a moment of realization.

"CONSTANCE!"

A flash of light, and a sweltering burst of heat. When Constance opened her eyes, the sight of the scorched earth around her was overshadowed by the figure above her.

"Galahad...?"

There stood the protector, golden hair glimmering in the forest light as he held his shield high. He looked back at her, a touch of softness to his steely eyes, and smiled.

"Looks like I made it in time."

Kioku
2014-09-13, 09:40 PM
"I could close my eyes if you think it would help." She does so after her flicking over the text that's come up, and looks simply serene at the moment. "Galahad reminds me of Tsubaki already," she comments. "She does the same thing when we have to fight."

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-13, 10:18 PM
"I g-guess she's kinda similar," Miyuki muses. "Strong, tanky, protective... the real frontliner of the party. A g-godsend for the caster types like you and me. Almost sounds like a g-game when I put it that way..."

Kioku
2014-09-13, 10:36 PM
Asami gives a light giggle and a nod that doubles as a nuzzle. "It kind of does, when you put it like that. I'd be sad if it were though, the player would never put us in the same party because we're too similar. Then again, we never do get the same missions anyway, so not that much would change... Heh. Maybe they *would* put us together just for the sake of incredible fusion skills. I can see it now." She giggles even more and makes a fwoosh motion with her hands as if throwing a cloud of dust. I'd hate for you to have to see what it does to me though...

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-14, 09:19 PM
"Well, party balance is important... even in r-real life, I guess." Miyuki smirks. "I wouldn't wanna s-step on your toes during battle, anyways. There's only so much r-room for our kind of tactics at once."

Kioku
2014-09-14, 09:31 PM
"Nm-mmh" comes the negative sound from Asami. "There's always a lot to be done, we wouldn't get in each others' way. Plus think of how one of us could set them up and the other make them fall!" She giggles at this and turns her head up to swiftly aim a light kiss at Miyuki's chin. "I'd be really happy to have you around. Oh! I hope I'm not still too unnerving for you to write. I wouldn't mind watching that anime you mentioned a little while ago if it'd be easier on you."

A Rainy Knight
2014-09-14, 09:58 PM
Miyuki receives the kiss with a hint of a blush, and turns her attention back to her computer.

"Y-yeah, maybe I'll just continue my writing later... I'll show you that thing I was talking about. It's, y'know, one of those series where a g-game turns real. Kinda fitting when you t-think about it..."

Kioku
2014-09-14, 10:08 PM
A game turns real? That *is* a lot like what we were talking about. Asami's smile turns amused at the thought as she scoots a little closer for maximum comfort while the show plays.

Not sure if you want to play out the rest of the day, or call that it. I'm fine either way if you think much would happen in the former case.