PDA

View Full Version : RWBY RPG: The Good, The Bad and The Grimm

czieg
2014-09-05, 08:55 AM
Grimm Tales

An airship flies over the city of Vale, bearing new students of Beacon Academy to their new home. A blonde boy is throwing up in a trash can. In ten minutes, the airship would land and the new school year would begin!

(You are all on the airship as it closes in on Beacon, describe your characters and say what they are doing, feel free to talk. When everyone has posted then I will give you guys a chance to talk and then we shall move on to the speech.)

drack
2014-09-05, 09:19 AM
Aranold sat by the window, absentmindedly scowling down at the city below. No, he didn't mean to scowl, but the truth was he wasn't thinking of the city at all. Slowly, methodically, his mind turned over what he would have to do from here on out. Above all else how he must become a true hero...

So there he sat in black armor, not heavy plate, not even a helmet with it, but armor none the less, a sword strapped to his side. The sword was decorative of course, he had no idea how to use a sword, but when he bought his armor he'd been told that if nothing else he should wear one to look proper. His father had never had any need of armor or sword, but he knew he lacked his father's foresight, and that meant folks would be able to get a blade into him if there wasn't something to stop it.

Amaril
2014-09-05, 10:54 AM
As the woman on the hologram finished her spiel, Arthur dropped back into his chair and hit the play button on his scroll's MP3; the sound of Casey Lee Williams filtered once more through his slightly leaky earbuds. Despite trying to focus on the music and the view of Vale scrolling slowly by below, he couldn't stop fidgeting and grinning like a little kid with a huge present. If the welcome was starting already, they must really be getting close. He made a mental note to get on that Goodwitch woman's good side at the first opportunity--she definitely didn't seem like someone to cross. Not that he was the type to cross any teacher, of course.
Unconsciously, he reached out for Calesvol, leaning against his chair in its scabbard, and kept a gentle hold on the sword's hilt as he cast an eye around at the other students. He'd held off on talking to anybody so far, mostly just out of nerves, though he'd have been willing to bet just about everybody else was having the same problem. His parents had told him enough stories of their days at Beacon that he knew about the team system the school used; he watched his future classmates with interest, wondering who he'd be placed with...

Diachronos
2014-09-05, 11:06 AM
Hikari's hands were idly fidgeting with the rosary of oversized multicolored beads that circled her waist and slung across one shoulder. She still couldn't believe that she'd been accepted into Beacon Academy of all places; in recent days she'd been concerned that they wouldn't accept a Faunus. Needless to say, she was ecstatic upon finding out that she'd been accepted; her parents slightly less so, but they hadn't made any attempt to stop her.

Her wolfish ears flattened a little after the message from Ms. Goodwitch. She sounded like the "no-nonsense" sort that she'd encountered at her last school, definitely the sort you didn't want to have angry with you.

DoctorFaust
2014-09-05, 12:31 PM
Smothering a yawn when Goodwitch finally begins to wind down her speech, Thom stretches in his seat, the sun flashing momentarily off his gauntlets. Having slept through most of the flight and missed the mounting tension, he reaches out to raps the back of seat in front of his, and then sticks his hand over the top. "'Ey, Arthur, right? T' names Thom."

NineOfSpades
2014-09-05, 01:34 PM
Marilyn was enjoying the flight, even if she wasn't exactly comortable with her current seating arrangements. Well, not so much 'seated' as she was standing. Well, standing wasn't exactly right either, since her feet were above her head. Suspended? Suspended was a better word. A nice round word with an excellent double D sound at the end of it. Marilyn was suspended, wedged inside one of the airvents connected to the main cabin, her face smushed against the metal grating so she could get a better view of the holographic terminal. "Looks like a AT-19 model projector" She mused to nobody in perticular "Not as high a image resolution as the B-41 Limax, but the framerate is smooth as a caterpillars sinus cavity." Marilyn seemed suprisngly calm for someone stuck inside an air vent. If anything, she seemed downright cheerful, chatting away with herself while attempting to wiggle a hand free so she could get to her toolbelt and unscrew the maintenance hatch.

Zerkai
2014-09-05, 02:10 PM
Sitting a good distance from the other students and by herself was a dark-skinned girl with dark orange eyes and short brown hair, standing a bit on the shorter side of things.

Currently she was wearing a grey openless vest with no buttons and a dark green tube top underneath, silver shorts with black thigh-high socks and dark green boots to try to add an inch or so of height. On her upper arms the girl had two short silver arm-belts. Completing the outfit was a green camo bandana worn on her head and a green waist-pack.

This girl seemed to be using gauntlets too, though they seemed big and bulky, they had a silver sheen as well, and went all the way to her elbows. They seemed especially big given the wearer's smaller than average frame.

Amaril
2014-09-05, 02:35 PM
Arthur jumps a little as the other student knocks on the back of his chair, but remembers to pause his music again and yank out his earphones. He twists around in his seat, trying hard not to tangle himself up in his coat, to regard the other boy. His eyebrows raise in puzzlement when Thom mentions his name. "Oh, hey, um, yeah, that's me...sorry, have we met? I never knew the names of half the people I went to school with 'cause I'm oblivious, so if we did that's probably why..." He shrugs apologetically, hoping he hasn't just offended someone he should have recognized.

DoctorFaust
2014-09-05, 03:07 PM
Thom shrugs. "Eh, no, prob'bly not. I'm from the north of Vale. Is just, I was fairly sure I recognized you. You're... one of the Pendragon's, aren't you?" he asks, with a slightly sheepish smile playing across his face.

Psy-Knight
2014-09-05, 03:13 PM
Braise stood watching the other new students as the airship drew closer to their destination. Many appeared as nervous and fidgety as himself and that brought him some small comfort. Except for in his ever-churning stomach. Better not have gas, don't need to make myself the biggest loser on the ship. He looked at the boy throwing up to one side. Second biggest loser. Some of the students seemed cool, calm and collected. Taking the trip as casually as going grocery shopping with their parents or something. Wish I could be like that.

He had tried to walk over and start a few conversations with people, but no conversation starter came to mind that he didn't think would come across as weird. He felt like practicing with Apellikti or jog in place or even do pushups, just something to distract him until they arrived at Beacon. But all those seemed weird too. New school where no one knew who he was would offer him a new chance to be someone that wasn't a loser. The only problem he was still himself when it came to talking to people. He stood there in his olive coloured trench coat that was button half-way allowing the puffy chest of the white, cavalier styled shirt he was wearing underneath to show, occasionally he would reach behind and make sure his weapon was still in its tube-like sheath at the small of his back or pull his combat gloves up his wrist just enough so the fabric pinched inbetween his fingers a little, before letting it go. He would stand there the remainder of the flight without making a fool of himself, he decided. Meeting people would be easier once they were on the ground.

Amaril
2014-09-05, 03:16 PM
"Oh, okay, fair enough" Arthur says with relief. "Yeah, I'm a Pendragon...sort of surprised you'd recognize me, though," he raises a quizzical eyebrow, "even people who know the name don't usually know me by sight." He shrugs and nods towards the window. "Anyway, I'm from here in the capital." Glancing down over the back of his seat, he gives Thom's gauntlets an appraising look. "Those are pretty cool. How do they work? Or wait, are we supposed to keep all our techniques and stuff secret here?" he hastily adds with a slightly nervous chuckle.

DoctorFaust
2014-09-05, 03:48 PM
"The headmistress at m' old school was very zealous about teaching us history. We even had to learn a little about some family called the Arc's," Thom says.

"M' gauntlets, you mean?" Turning his arm over, he flicks two catches open and pulls off the gauntlet. "Here, have a look if you like. Just b'careful of the palm. The back has two layers of armor, and theres a few blades sandwiched between'm. Other'n tha, it's just springs and a little Dust."

NineOfSpades
2014-09-05, 09:27 PM
"GOTCHA!" Marilyn exclaimed, holding a compact welding torch in her hand. "Now all we need is to cut through the casing and I'm home free". She pressed the on switch, and a few pathetic sparks of energy jumped off the torchs tip, before going dead "URG! Thats what I get for cooking breakfast with high-grade Fire dust instead of a toaster."

Marilyn ran the metal instrument across the steel grating on the air duct "Attention: Fellow students. Does anyone have a spare Uncut Burn? Preferable powdered form of at least 1.15mm grains or smaller?" She called out, nothing in her tone showing any sort of diress or even alarm at being caught in the venting system. It did come across as a tad stilted and rough. For all her talents, Public speaking was not one of them. Neither was professional wrestling, but thankfully that was a lesson she only had to learn once. "Also, hello!"

Reality Glitch
2014-09-06, 07:15 PM
Braise stood watching the other new students as the airship drew closer to their destination. Many appeared as nervous and fidgety as himself and that brought him some small comfort. Except for in his ever-churning stomach. Better not have gas, don't need to make myself the biggest loser on the ship. He looked at the boy throwing up to one side. Second biggest loser. Some of the students seemed cool, calm and collected. Taking the trip as casually as going grocery shopping with their parents or something. Wish I could be like that.

He had tried to walk over and start a few conversations with people, but no conversation starter came to mind that he didn't think would come across as weird. He felt like practicing with Apellikti or jog in place or even do pushups, just something to distract him until they arrived at Beacon. But all those seemed weird too. New school where no one knew who he was would offer him a new chance to be someone that wasn't a loser. The only problem he was still himself when it came to talking to people. He stood there in his olive coloured trench coat that was button half-way allowing the puffy chest of the white, cavalier styled shirt he was wearing underneath to show, occasionally he would reach behind and make sure his weapon was still in its tube-like sheath at the small of his back or pull his combat gloves up his wrist just enough so the fabric pinched inbetween his fingers a little, before letting it go. He would stand there the remainder of the flight without making a fool of himself, he decided. Meeting people would be easier once they were on the ground."Hello!" Eli stepped in front of Braise, seemingly from nowhere, "I couldn't help but notice you're a staff fighter like myself." He pulls his gunstaff into the air besides him and catch's it, then thrusts it forward, the staff pointing at a at 45-degrees to the ground towards either side of his body. "Maybe we exchange tips and fighting techniques. I've been going around the ship for someone to talk to, but most the humans just give me dirty looks, while the other faunus are preoccupied with keeping within their predetermined cliqués to mingle with newbies like myself. Anyway, you mind passing the time with a little small talk?"

DoctorFaust
2014-09-06, 07:25 PM
"GOTCHA!" Marilyn exclaimed, holding a compact welding torch in her hand. "Now all we need is to cut through the casing and I'm home free". She pressed the on switch, and a few pathetic sparks of energy jumped off the torchs tip, before going dead "URG! Thats what I get for cooking breakfast with high-grade Fire dust instead of a toaster."

Marilyn ran the metal instrument across the steel grating on the air duct "Attention: Fellow students. Does anyone have a spare Uncut Burn? Preferable powdered form of at least 1.15mm grains or smaller?" She called out, nothing in her tone showing any sort of diress or even alarm at being caught in the venting system. It did come across as a tad stilted and rough. For all her talents, Public speaking was not one of them. Neither was professional wrestling, but thankfully that was a lesson she only had to learn once. "Also, hello!"

Thom nearly jumps out of his seat when a voice starts coming from the ducts. "What the 'ell? You a student? Are you up in t' ducts?"

Amaril
2014-09-06, 07:33 PM
Arthur jumps just as high as Thom as the strange girl's voice comes from overhead. "The what?" He cranes his neck to find the vent grating, caught completely off guard. "Uh...I've got a couple spare Burns at that grade, but I use cut...would that work?" He answers confusedly, before coming back to his senses. "Wait, yeah, why are you in there? Who even are you?"

Psy-Knight
2014-09-06, 10:01 PM
"Hello!" Eli stepped in front of Braise, seemingly from nowhere, "I couldn't help but notice you're a staff fighter like myself." He pulls his gunstaff into the air besides him and catch's it, then thrusts it forward, the staff pointing at a at 45-degrees to the ground towards either side of his body. "Maybe we exchange tips and fighting techniques. I've been going around the ship for someone to talk to, but most the humans just give me dirty looks, while the other faunus are preoccupied with keeping within their predetermined cliqués to mingle with newbies like myself. Anyway, you mind passing the time with a little small talk?"

Braise reached back and touched Apellikti where it rested on his back, under his trench coat. Guess I was fidgeting with it too much and he noticed. He pulls it out from its resting place, then twists it to extend to sixteen inches, then again so it goes to it's full, five foot length.

"It's name is Apellikti. The design isn't mine and wasn't really made for combat, but I modified mine so it can handle it. It expands to several times this length and is extremely flexible, like a long whip. I'd be willing to show you some stuff, though my style relies on both it being a staff and whip so it may not transfer to yours all that well." With a quick double twist, Braise has the weapon collapsed to its smallest size once again and holsters it under his trench coat.

"There are a lot more faunus then I imagined there would be. I thought maybe one or two at most. That's good you're getting the same chance. I thought you all kind of stuck together though?"

Diachronos
2014-09-06, 11:02 PM
Hikari looked up at the strange girl who was hanging out from one of the vents. Of course, given what she'd just said, "stuck" was probably a better way of putting it. And apparently whatever she needed to get out was short on Dust.

The white-haired Faunus stood and walked over, her hands feeling around in her pockets to see if she had any on her to spare. "Um... I think I have some, but it's a larger grain than what you're looking for." She frowned when she didn't turn up anything from her pockets, but it didn't last for long. A small grin crossed her face when she reached to one of the apple-sized red beads that made up her rosary; the sphere twisted open with a small whirring sound, and she pulled out the inch-wide cubical Dust canister that had been stored inside. "Will this be enough?"

Reality Glitch
2014-09-07, 02:15 PM
"It's name is Apellikti. The design isn't mine and wasn't really made for combat, but I modified mine so it can handle it. It expands to several times this length and is extremely flexible, like a long whip. I'd be willing to show you some stuff, though my style relies on both it being a staff and whip so it may not transfer to yours all that well." With a quick double twist, Braise has the weapon collapsed to its smallest size once again and holsters it under his trench coat."Well, I'm more of a ranged fighter myself. Thus the gunstaff, but I'm sure our styles won't conflict too much." Eli pulls a dust shell from the back end and slaps it into the side of the blaster mechanism, ejecting an empty cartage. "I didn't build mine either, but I did get to design it. :) I wanted something wizardy-looking, but at the time I had no supernatural ability. So this way I can still us a five-foot pole(-arm) to throw magical effects."
"There are a lot more faunus then I imagined there would be. I thought maybe one or two at most. That's good you're getting the same chance. I thought you all kind of stuck together though?""I thought so too, and most are. I've always been the odd man out though."

Zerkai
2014-09-07, 03:09 PM
Riff raised her head at the sounds of someone's voice in the ducts, then rolled her eyes at the sound of someone asking for Dusk and shouting hello.

At the talk of Faunus though the dark-skinned girl with the bandanna looked over at Eli and Braise, watching them for a moment, her large metal gauntlets folded over her chest as she looked at Eli.

"People been givin' you trouble on the ship?"

Reality Glitch
2014-09-07, 03:35 PM
"Not at all! ....or at least not more than usual :smallannoyed:, but its honestly nothing to be worried about....yet. :smalleek:"

Psy-Knight
2014-09-08, 11:15 AM
"Hopefully everyone at Beacon will be so focused on succeeding that they're beyond prejudice. I know that's probably wishful thinking, but hey, it could happen." Braise says before continuing with the earlier conversation. "I'm sure our styles wouldn't conflict, as much as I can't really say how to use a gun staff. I kind of get in the face of my enemies or if they run or try to put distance, grab them with the whip and drag them close. No shooting for me. Just in your face, rockem', sockem', dropem'."

NineOfSpades
2014-09-08, 11:51 AM
"What the 'ell? You a student? Are you up in t' ducts?"

Marilyn nodded, though was a bit puzzled by such an obvious question "It's really more of a general maitenenace area, though I think it also doubles as the air circulation for the ship. And yes, I am in it"

"Uh...I've got a couple spare Burns at that grade, but I use cut...would that work?" He answers confusedly, before coming back to his senses. "Wait, yeah, why are you in there? Who even are you?"

Marilyn smiled "Excellent. Cut shouldn't change the oxiditation rate more than 40 or 50 %, which is only marginnally outside the recommended safety parameters as outlined by the Schnee dust company guidelines. Though I think their figures may be inaccurate, since I've found that catastrophic failure dosn't occure within the sub-crystal matricies until at least Aura field strength of 2.11 Mega-sloths or greater. Oh, but it might damage the aperture on my torch."

Marilyn stopped to take in a big gulp of air, before continuing on "Was there a second question? I think you said something else. Sorry, I wasn't listening to that other half because I was thinking about plums. Yes, sorry, Why am I in here? Because the internal layout of the ship is less intuitive than I'd hoped and I've gotten a tad lost on my way to the bathroom. That is to say, back to the bathroom. I saw the vent cover on the side of the stall I was using, and couldn't help but notice that the screws were scratch free even though the cover itself was mildly oxidized. Obviously the panal had been recently replaced, so I climbed inside to see what kind of maintenance they'd been doing. Then I found a spider in the middle of laying her egg sack, and documented the adhesive variation in the silk count of her threads. Neat, huh? Also, my name is Marilyn"

"Um... I think I have some, but it's a larger grain than what you're looking for." She frowned when she didn't turn up anything from her pockets, but it didn't last for long. A small grin crossed her face when she reached to one of the apple-sized red beads that made up her rosary; the sphere twisted open with a small whirring sound, and she pulled out the inch-wide cubical Dust canister that had been stored inside. "Will this be enough?"

"Oh, that'll do nicely. Not on its own, mind you. But If we mix the two dust capsules together in a 3.2 to 1 ratio, the balanced reaction rates should lower the flash point by enough to prevent any unexpected out gassing. Glad to know I won't be burning off my eyebrows today!"

From the vent, two long, thin mechanical arms extended down through the metal cover. Their movements were suprisingly fluid, and they quickly were able to rotate around and collect the two offerings of dust. With the samples, Marilyn was able to swiftly recharge her welding torch, and with a flurry of sparks and molten metal, the sheet panaling fell free, along with Marilyn hereself, who bellyflooed onto the floor. The girl laid unmoving for several seconds, before getting back to her feet and brushing herself off. "Come to think of it, I don't think I took enough of a baseline reading of the spiderweb. I should probably go doublecheck my findings...anyone care to join me? It's not nearly as crampt as it looks once you get your head in the tubes"

Zerkai
2014-09-08, 12:43 PM
"Huh... wasn't different from the combat school in Vacuo, people are pretty much the same no matter where you go." She said, turning her head to the side to spit on the floor.

"So, you both use staffs, huh? You just use them to bash, and you use it as a ranged weapon?" She said, pointing to Braise and Eli respectively with her big metal gauntlets. The hands seemed too thick and long to actually be her real hands under there like a glove or normal gauntlet, maybe her hands were in the wrists of the gauntlets? Given their size that's where they'd presumably be.

"I've had training with long and close range in my Combat School, but not a lot of actual combat experience with them."

Reality Glitch
2014-09-08, 01:42 PM
"Well, looks like we're all in for a treat this school year."

DoctorFaust
2014-09-08, 04:02 PM
"No, no, I think that'd be a bad idea. Wouldnae want you to get stuck up there a second time."

drack
2014-09-08, 04:20 PM
Suddenly Aranold jolts back to reality, his hand sliding instinctively to his belt, then in stopped. Blinking the scowl leaves his face, replaced by amazement. Who knew the city was this... big!? He didn't think he could see the end of it from the airship! Oh yes, making friends... right... he'd been told to do that, that it was important to not be such an outsider if he wanted to become a true hero. Turning to the guy next to him he asked "Um... Thom was it? What do you expect school to be like..." It was about here that Aranolds thoughts caught up with the events transpiring before him. "...er, that is to say, there are sure allot of true characters here aren't there?"

Diachronos
2014-09-08, 09:15 PM
Hikari couldn't help staring in utter confusion at the girl stuck in the vent. Most of what she said just sailed right over the wolf Faunus' head; she wasn't much of a whiz when it came to the finer aspects of Dust, so Marilyn might as well have been speaking another language for all she understood of it. She watched as the young woman mixed the two samples and used it to cut herself free... without bothering to get off of the vent first.

She started to worry when the girl didn't move at first, but a sense of relief came over her when she got up and brushed herself off as if she hadn't just crashed to the floor on a blowtorch-cut vent panel. She shook her head at the offer to join Marilyn in the vents; she wasn't sure if doing so would be breaking any rules, and she was positive that students weren't supposed to be in there. That and... "Sorry, but I don't do well with... with spiders. Or enclosed spaces, but spiders in particular."

Psy-Knight
2014-09-11, 10:32 AM
Braise looked over at the group gathering under the grate. He wasn't sure that using a blowtorch to break part of the ship was a good first impression to make with the headmaster of Beacon. "Should we go over and give them a hand before they burn the ship down?" He asked the two around him.

DoctorFaust
2014-09-11, 10:42 AM
Suddenly Aranold jolts back to reality, his hand sliding instinctively to his belt, then in stopped. Blinking the scowl leaves his face, replaced by amazement. Who knew the city was this... big!? He didn't think he could see the end of it from the airship! Oh yes, making friends... right... he'd been told to do that, that it was important to not be such an outsider if he wanted to become a true hero. Turning to the guy next to him he asked "Um... Thom was it? What do you expect school to be like..." It was about here that Aranolds thoughts caught up with the events transpiring before him. "...er, that is to say, there are sure allot of true characters here aren't there?"

Thom shrugs a shoulder in agreement. "Ay', I suppose there are. Genius tends to go along with ecc'ntricity a bit too well f'r my liking.

Amaril
2014-09-11, 10:59 AM
Shaking his head in bewilderment, Arthur turns away from Marilyn to regard the boy in the black armor, chuckling at Thom's response. "Yeah, it's my experience that sanity is inversely proportional to intelligence." He extends his hand. "I'm Arthur, good to meet you."

drack
2014-09-11, 11:31 AM
That hit home hard. Eccentric, that was what they were, not different. Why it was hard to believe he'd thought to dismiss them so readily as childish or dangerous. No, that was the path that had ultimately led to... Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by the other boy. "Hi, I'm Aranold, nice to meet you... Say, aren't you that kid from the soap commercial? How'd that go again...? Rubidubdubbidy, it's Mister Bubbily coming here to give you a scrubbidy... something like that?"

Could be him, more likely it's someone else, just gotta make sure introductions have that nice awkward RWBY feel to 'em. :smalltongue:

Reality Glitch
2014-09-11, 09:47 PM
Braise looked over at the group gathering under the grate. He wasn't sure that using a blowtorch to break part of the ship was a good first impression to make with the headmaster of Beacon. "Should we go over and give them a hand before they burn the ship down?" He asked the two around him."I got this." Eli turns to the grate, spinning his staff a couple time until i pointed at the poor fellow. "CLEAR THE DECK!!!!" he Yells, people parting. Then he fires a shot covering her in grease. "Oops! That was supposed to a teleportation spell. Eh, still works."

Zerkai
2014-09-11, 10:36 PM
"I got this." Eli turns to the grate, spinning his staff a couple time until i pointed at the poor fellow. "CLEAR THE DECK!!!!" he Yells, people parting. Then he fires a shot covering her in grease. "Oops! That was supposed to a teleportation spell. Eh, still works."

Riff blinks a few times, staring at the results of the botched spell. "So you mixed up a spell that teleports someone with one that covers them in grease. Why would you have a spell that covers someone in grease?" She asked, large metal hands folded across her chest as she gave him a judging look with a raised brow. Then she sighed as she walked over to the grate and open vent.

"We should be arrivin' soon. Nobody should be crawling around in the ducts. And at least try to fix this so noone gets in trouble." She reaches out, a ghostly orange claws hand extending past her gauntlet-clad hands and picking it up.

"Can you weld this back in place?" She asked the crazy vent-girl

Reality Glitch
2014-09-12, 02:05 PM
Riff blinks a few times, staring at the results of the botched spell. "So you mixed up a spell that teleports someone with one that covers them in grease. Why would you have a spell that covers someone in grease?" She asked, large metal hands folded across her chest as she gave him a judging look with a raised brow. Then she sighed as she walked over to the grate and open vent."Not my fault the cartridges look the same! Besides, she's slippery enough to pull herself out now."

Psy-Knight
2014-09-12, 05:20 PM
Braise steps forward looking at the grease and the offered dust for the welding torch, "Is that stuff flammable? If it is, there goes the torch idea anyways. Plus we won't really be able to grab it if we were going to try and bend the bars anymore. Might be best just to find another way down now. And probably do it quickly before a teacher arrives and expels as all before we're ever actually admitted." He looks around as he says that and moves back to where he was standing, "Not that I was a part of it, at all."

DoctorFaust
2014-09-12, 10:05 PM
Tjom leaps from his seat when Marilyn is hit by the canister of grease, his eyes simmering with barely concealed anger. "You three scunners!" he yells, strapping his right gauntlet back on. "Which one of you just shot tha'?"

Reality Glitch
2014-09-13, 12:45 PM
"She was stuck! :smalleek: I was trying to help! :smalleek:"

Zerkai
2014-09-13, 03:46 PM
"Which you botched. Seriously, you should put, colored stripes on your clips or magazines or rounds. You don't want that when you're fighting a Grimm." Riff tells him with a serious expression, pointing a big metal finger at him. Then she turned her attention to Thom.

"And yeah, calm down Hot-Blooded. You don't want to start a fight on a ship full of jumpy teens with weapons, it won't look to good and... well." She gestured to her large metal gauntlets of her own, waving at him with both hands and a smirk.

"Mine are bigger."

DoctorFaust
2014-09-13, 04:36 PM
"She was already out of the godsdamn grate," he growls. Turning briefly to the faunus, he takes a deep breath in, and says, "Ah honestly don't give a flyin' **** about how big yours are. I've had people comparing their weapons to mine since I made 'em, so you can stop stop with the posturing now. You werenae the one that shot the grease, so stay outta this. But if you'd like a lit'le demonstration..."

He looks back to Eli, and raises his hands in a gesture of apology. "Alrigh'. I'm sorry for mah outburst. It wa' rude of me. But t' fact remains, your shot hit after she had gotten free. So Ah imagine she might appreciate an apology, and help getting rid of the grease."

drack
2014-09-13, 04:52 PM
Following this line of logic Aranold adds "Preferably without a canister of soapy water drenching her, and especially not if you mistake the canister again..."

Amaril
2014-09-13, 06:00 PM
"I've got an idea" says Arthur, wiping his glasses clean of a few splatters of grease he hadn't managed to avoid. "How about we all just come to an agreement to not pull any weapons on each other for the foreseeable future? I mean, seriously, guys" he chuckles, "there'll be plenty of chances to see how much size matters during classes, right?"

Reality Glitch
2014-09-13, 08:17 PM
"My apologies to everyone involved. Now, I think it'd be best if I leave. Rather not dig myself any deeper." And with that, Eli runs off.

(( O.o.C.: I am now waiting for the ships to arrive at beacon. ))

DoctorFaust
2014-09-14, 09:15 PM
"Ye don't need ta leave, but I think it would be best if we all put 'r weapons away f'r now." Thom sticks out a hand towards Eli. "I'm sorry we got off'n the wrong foot. Mah names Thom. Whats y'rs?"

NineOfSpades
2014-09-15, 08:57 AM
Marilyn stood silent as the argument erupted around her. Her only movement was the slight twirling of her fingers, and a slight muttering as her lips seemed to be talking to no one. "Yes, I could weld it back in place" She said, nodding, having been mentally stopped for several moments as she worked out if her current gear would be sufficient to restore the metal plate, ignoring the change of circumstances around her. Then, after a moment, she noticed the layer of goop that covered her. "Ewww...Cool!" She exclaimed, feeling the slimy gel, running it through her fingers "When did this happen?"

czieg
2014-09-15, 08:59 AM
The airship comes to a halt next to a platform and a ramp extends, students walk off the ship. The vomit boy continues to vomit in a trash can. A huge tower looms over Beacon Academy. A small sign welcomes the new arrivals and gives directions to a welcoming speech in the auditorium.

Reality Glitch
2014-09-17, 12:34 AM
"Oh! Good, I can finally get my school year started and sign up for class." Eli says as he steps off the 'craft. Off in the distance he hears some say "Nerd." Though he tries to ignore it and continue his first day at Beacon.

Amaril
2014-09-17, 11:00 AM
Careful to give the sick kid a wide berth, Arthur descends the ramp with a renewed spring in his step, admiring the scenery of the campus--the pictures on the webpage really didn't do the place justice. Noticing the sign directing the new arrivals to the auditorium, he turns down the indicated path and joins the stream of students.

Zerkai
2014-09-18, 08:07 PM
"Finally, off that airship..." Riff strolled out with her metal gauntlets behind her head, avoiding vomit boy as well and she looked around and followed any directions she saw.

drack
2014-09-19, 11:37 AM
Aranold doesn't even bother to glance at the directions, instead trying to take it all in at once as he follows the flow of people.

guess I'm following where most people go, but that seems to be where we should go unless everyone gets sidetracked. :smallbiggrin: