PDA

View Full Version : What does your name mean?

Pages : 1 [2]

Dispozition
2007-04-14, 09:21 AM
I don't think it's a particularly cute name, personally. Also it contributes to my initials being RAP. Boo-urns!

Better than BAW...If only my middle name had started with an M...Hmmmm...BMW...Sweet...

Scorpina
2007-04-14, 09:21 AM
OK, don't do that. I get all curious when people imply they have two names.

I do have two names. Well, more than that, if you count my surname and such.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-14, 09:25 AM
MOV. Woo!

...and...now I'm betting someone knows my name. *pumps shotgun*...death to stalkers! :P

Castaras
2007-04-14, 09:27 AM
ERV. :smalltongue:

And now people are gonna try and work out my last name aren't they? Eh well. They can try.

Khantalas
Not your full name, but everyone knows your first name.

I also believe that everyone knows Scorpina's first name, too. It's so easy to find. Even without using the given meaning.

Yet no one knows my name. *insert maniacal evil genius laughter here*

Scorpina
Hmm, Cobra and Castaras have the same last initial.

How convenient...

Archonic Energy
2007-04-14, 09:34 AM
my first kid is being lumbered with the initals DNA.

next will be RNA after that i get stuck.

Scorpina
2007-04-14, 09:35 AM
...that verges on child abuse, Archie...

Khantalas
2007-04-14, 09:36 AM
MOV. Woo!

...and...now I'm betting someone knows my name. *pumps shotgun*...death to stalkers! :P

ERV. :smalltongue:

And now people are gonna try and work out my last name aren't they? Eh well. They can try.

Better than BAW...If only my middle name had started with an M...Hmmmm...BMW...Sweet...

I don't think it's a particularly cute name, personally. Also it contributes to my initials being RAP. Boo-urns!

Teases! Teases! Major teases!

No dessert for you!

Archonic Energy
2007-04-14, 09:38 AM
...that verges on child abuse, Archie...
your point being?
i just hope they're geekie enough to "get it"

My real name...

First: "Hill"
Middle: "Graceful"
Last: "Hill"

Graceful Valley

as for me i'm a follower of Mars
and a "rich guard"
however my sirname cannot be found... curious.

ilovefire
2007-04-14, 03:02 PM
My name is utterly and completely self explanatory, I believe. I mean, you can't more simple than the statement 'I Love Fire.'

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-04-14, 04:47 PM
Mine was the name of an old character from an MMO I used to play. Something similar to 2nd edition, or so I'm told brought into the world of a text MMO. Anyway, Krimm Blackleaf was the name of my human rogue. I later made him into a D&D character and changed him into a tiefling rogue/assassin. Come to think of it, my name should be Vedin the Grey, to match my avatar.

Shadow of the Sun
2007-04-14, 04:49 PM
Heh. I'm DBE the third.

Thats right baby, I'm a third.

Khantalas
2007-04-14, 04:51 PM
Heh. I'm DBE the third.

Thats right baby, I'm a third.

Tease! Tease! Damn you teases! I will follow you to the ends of the Earth!

Scorpina
2007-04-14, 04:57 PM
Tease! Tease! Damn you teases! I will follow you to the ends of the Earth!

Um, the Earth, which is globe shaped doesn't have ends...

Khantalas
2007-04-14, 04:58 PM
It was a figure of speech. Lose the Game, damn you.

And it's a geoid. Not a globe.

V That's the general name. Geoid is a specific name for Earth's rather... unique shape.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-14, 05:02 PM
I was told it's an oblate spheroid of sorts...

Lucid_Archon
2007-04-14, 06:26 PM
Lucid (referring to sanity, in this case.) Archon (Referring to the group of LG outsiders) is meant to be totally ironic. I am neither sane, nor an angel. Quite the opposite.:smallbiggrin:

Cyrano
2007-04-14, 06:37 PM
Lucid (referring to sanity, in this case.) Archon (Referring to the group of LG outsiders) is meant to be totally ironic. I am neither sane, nor an angel. Quite the opposite.:smallbiggrin:

It's because the tentacles leech power from your spinal cord, which in turn drains power from the higher sanity centers.
Once more, a dastardly being explained with SCIENCE!

Meddle
2007-04-14, 07:47 PM
The name Meddle is derived from two things:
1) The Pink Floyd album of the same name
2) The fact that I cannot keep out of other people's bussiness. I try, but I have too much fun being nosy. *halo*

Khantalas
2007-04-14, 07:49 PM
Meddle! She's back! *glomps*

So, what about Laura? What's that mean?

Meddle
2007-04-14, 07:51 PM
So, what about Laura? What's that mean?

Unless I am mistaken, it's a latin name that refers to honor, fame, and spirit. Aren't I nerd that I know that off the top of my head? :smalltongue:

Khantalas
2007-04-14, 07:53 PM
Gah. You're in GitP. It's your job to be a nerd.

Although we prefer the term geek, personally.

Cobra_Ikari
2007-04-14, 10:45 PM
...differs from member to member, really. *pokes the Laura*...where'd you go?

Pink
2007-04-14, 11:45 PM
...Does my name need and explanation? :P

smellie_hippie
2007-04-15, 08:58 PM
...Does my name need and explanation? :P

mine does. :smalltongue:

Aotrs Commander
2007-04-19, 10:11 AM
Aotrs stands for the Army Of The Red Spear, the space-spanning, high-tech, high-magic military force of Undead under the command of Lord Death Despoil the Lichemaster, of which I am part of.

The 'commander' part refers not to my actual rank, but more as a general 'person in command'. My actual rank is Vice-Admiral these days (I was promoted for Commadore in November in part for my part in running the infamous Elf/Greatsword Experiment).

When I started out on the net, though Aotrs Commander was what I used (commander has such a nicer ring than commadore), and it has stuck.

As point of note, the spear with crossed blades on my shiny new avatar is the insignia of the Aotrs; the spear is (obviously) the Red Spear, which is Lord Death Despoil carries (mostly for cerimony, since he has both better melee weapons and he is, after all a necromancer of extreme power.) The two pairs of crossed blades are actually each the Chillspeak runes for D (and an alturnate form of the insignia is in fact the spea piercing double Ds).

(Considering, incidently, my near complete lack of computer art skills, my avatar came out quite well I think, drawn as it was on PSP!)

jazz1m
2007-08-01, 10:04 AM
hmmmm my nickname is jazz - a shortened version of my full name
the 1 is for the day that I was born (july 1)
And the m is for my middle initial.

Fuzzy Izmit
2007-08-01, 12:50 PM
Fuzzy Izmit is my high school nickname, plain and simple.

Renegade Paladin
2007-08-01, 12:53 PM
I used to go by Renegade on fantasy-oriented forums. While on Monte Cook's board, there was an impromptu play-by-post freeform game that would go around various otherwise-abandoned threads in the Gamer's Lounge forum, with some of the posters taking on the role of villains of various stripes and a few others taking the part of a squad of paladins. Anyway, that went for awhile before Monte put his foot down (and kindly redirected us to a board devoted to that sort of thing), but when I decided to get a global EzBoard account so I wouldn't have to bother with local accounts for the various other gaming EzBoards I used to post at, it turned out that Renegade was already taken. Remembering my part in the old games, I took the name Renegade Paladin, and that's been the screen name ever since.

T'ze'hai
2007-08-02, 04:43 AM
T'ze'hai is Amharic (national language of Ethiopia) for Sun.
T'ze'hai is an elven firemage with flaming red hair and an appetite for books, knowledge and cultures. And her human part has lived in Ethiopia.

RAGE KING!
2007-08-02, 05:36 PM
RAGE KING!

it's not that hard to frigger out...It means i mostly play barbarians, I love raging, and i'm really good at raging (which isn't that hard, you just need to judge how important that encounter will be that day.)

Arameus
2007-08-02, 08:06 PM
Arameus is a name. Period. As I don't think it's a real name, or at least a pretty uncommon one, I don't know the meaning. Although, my real name means King of the Mountain!

RAGE KING! brings a humble chuckle every time I see it; I can practically hear your avatar screaming it. You rock, man.

Trauco
2007-08-02, 08:19 PM
The Trauco is a mythical entity which inhabits the woods of Chiloé an island in the south of Chile. It has a powerful magnetism which attracts young and middle-aged women.

Whoever is chosen by the trauco, even if she is sleeping, will go to him, believing he is her "knight in shining armor", and fall enraptured at his feet. Tradition says he appears disguised as a priest or a wealthy landowner. They never forget this encounter, the experience of making love with the trauco is underscored by young women as something which no man could ever manage.

Men of Chiloé fear him, as his gaze can be deadly if he fixes his eye on a person before they do. On the other hand, a man strong enough can engage the Trauco to serve him for one full year if he fixes his eyes on the creature first. As this is very difficult to do because of his acute senses that can perceive people coming from a long distance, there are barely a couple of stories of this kind in Chiloé. He carries a small stone-headed hatchet strike trees in the forest to symbolize his sexual potency.

Also, when a single woman is with child and no one steps forward as the father, people assume Trauco to be the missing parent, thus excusing the girl from fault, as he is repotedly irresistible. Thus, the Trauco is sometimes invoked to explain sudden or unwanted pregnancies, especially in unmarried women.

-.description taken from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trauco)

Hell Puppi
2007-08-02, 11:51 PM
^ sounds a bit like Kokopeli, from southwestern united states.

Hushdawg
2007-08-03, 12:11 AM
Interesting thread.

I'll not post my real name or its meaning.. not that it isn't interesting but that you could quite literally Google it and find me and, well, not ready for that kind of drama.

My name here can also be googled but I think there are a few other people bouncing around with this name.

It's an old nickname that I earned from my non-romantic girlfriends back in NC.

I had a habit of being able to sniff out and chase off "dawgs" that would try to chase them about.

They all enjoyed the fact that I was such a good judge of character that I could tell instantly if a guy was going to treat them well or was just a "dawg."

My closest friend coined the name based on the anecdotal origin for the name of hushpuppies served at fish places, she started calling me that and it went on from there.

Kinda lame origin, but the name stuck and a lot of people call me that IRL now and I respond to it.

dehro
2007-08-03, 02:40 AM
The Trauco is a mythical entity which inhabits the woods of Chiloé an island in the south of Chile. It has a powerful magnetism which attracts young and middle-aged women.

Whoever is chosen by the trauco, even if she is sleeping, will go to him, believing he is her "knight in shining armor", and fall enraptured at his feet. Tradition says he appears disguised as a priest or a wealthy landowner. They never forget this encounter, the experience of making love with the trauco is underscored by young women as something which no man could ever manage.

Men of Chiloé fear him, as his gaze can be deadly if he fixes his eye on a person before they do. On the other hand, a man strong enough can engage the Trauco to serve him for one full year if he fixes his eyes on the creature first. As this is very difficult to do because of his acute senses that can perceive people coming from a long distance, there are barely a couple of stories of this kind in Chiloé. He carries a small stone-headed hatchet strike trees in the forest to symbolize his sexual potency.

Also, when a single woman is with child and no one steps forward as the father, people assume Trauco to be the missing parent, thus excusing the girl from fault, as he is repotedly irresistible. Thus, the Trauco is sometimes invoked to explain sudden or unwanted pregnancies, especially in unmarried women.

-.description taken from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trauco)

so, basically you are saying you are an old lecher :smallbiggrin:

dehro
2007-08-03, 02:42 AM
dehro is the name of my RPG character.
I got it by typing randomly on the Keyboard and taking out the less "elvish" letters from the result.
I don't think anybody else on the net or in real world uses it (never checked though) and I've never bothered to give it any particular meaning.

Krystal_Tiger
2007-08-03, 07:24 AM
Not to hard to figure out what in means, but it has a small background.

It started as "Krystal" from the blue fox in a nintendo gamecube game called Starfox Adventures.Then when Krystal was taken on a forum, I added a "Tiger" on the end, I was thinking of tiger, fox, or dragon.And in for those games where you only get three letters I go by "Kry".

Altharis
2007-08-03, 07:35 AM
My name is the name I use for most games. It's my go-to fantasy name. (everybody either has one or should have one)

I'm da Rogue!
2007-08-03, 08:00 AM
Just love the quote:

:belkar: Who's da halfling? I'm da halfling!

But I'm a rogue so I use it for myself.

In the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, rogue or thief is one of the base character classes. A rogue is a versatile character, capable of sneaky combat and nimble tricks. The rogue is stealthy and dextrous, and the only class capable of finding and disarming many traps and picking locks. The rogue also has the ability to "sneak attack" ("backstab" in previous editions) enemies who are caught off-guard or taken by surprise, inflicting extra damage.

(just wanted to see what Wiki says about rogues)

FireSpark
2007-08-03, 09:15 AM
I am the FireSpark. I have been the FIreSpark for, oh, five or six years now. I've posted to boards kind of all over the place, so never know when you'll run into one of my old stomping grounds.

My name came to me one day when some friends and I were sitting around coming up with names to use for our profiles on this new game called 'HALO', on my friends brand new 'XBOX'.

*insert fond memories here*

My friend's wife suggested the goofy premise of combing two words: one related to work, and one related to hobbies. Her's turned out to be Paper Ninja, and her husband was The Angry Gun (long story). I took my hooby of setting things on fire (both intentional and unintentionally) and combined it with the nicname for my particualr career field at the time which was "Spark-Chasers". Thus was born the FireSpark.

The online persona that is the FireSpark has evolved over the years. Ranging from evil malicious, to outright goofy. But I've always been me, and that's what has everbody over here worried. :smallbiggrin:

Mongo 900 B.C
2007-08-03, 09:20 AM
My name is one of my characters in one of my dnd games the mongo part anyway the rest i thought soounded cool

Mongo 900 B.C
2007-08-03, 09:21 AM
And Finally my avatar worked

phantomhermit
2007-08-03, 03:47 PM
phantomhermit is my best approximation of my station in life. i never leave the house except for doctors appointments. i am also a hermetic hermit, giving me plenty to study as a hermit. phantom is because i can be really sneaky if i want to be, but mostly, it is how i think the world sees me. so it is a 1/1 thing. my real name means "gift of god." which i have come to seriously question if fate decided to play a cruel joke on my mother.

tannish2
2007-08-04, 02:33 AM
was MY first cats name, because the fur on his stomach was a mildly tannish color, and i couldnt decide to name him, i had been naming my characters in video games after the family cats for some time, and this was about the time i started registering on forums and things, and, after he died, i just stuck with it, because that was the name people were contacting me with...

PhallicWarrior
2007-08-04, 06:09 PM
My RL first name means "Of the Earth" in Hebrew, so my name, almost literally, means mud.
As for my username...

Ehhh. Do I have to say it?

Fine. I wanted to be Bardic Minstrel which, while funnier, was redundant. So I got to thinking, "Hey, Durkon called Roy's sword a phallic sword! I bet thats some kind of nerdy reference for a mighty army that used a particular kind of greatsword!"

And now, here I stand...

PhallicWarrior

Edit: I just realized that I am now a Halflingitp! WOOOOO!

Keymort
2007-08-06, 06:21 AM
Well, my RL name (lol what the hell is that again? It's been so long...) Daniel, I'm pretty sure means "Brave" but I am checking it now...
It means:

DANIEL

Usage: English, Jewish, French, German, Scandinavian, Polish, Czech, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian, Biblical

Pronounced: DAN-yul (English), dah-nee-EL (Hebrew), dan-YEL (French), DAH-nee-el (German), DAHN-yel (Polish) [key]
From the Hebrew name דָנִיֵּאל (Daniyyel) meaning "God is my judge". Daniel was a Hebrew prophet whose story is told in the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament. He lived during the Jewish captivity in Babylon, where he served in the court of the king, rising to prominence by interpreting the king's dreams. The book also presents Daniel's four visions of the end of the world.

My middle name, Stephen means:

Usage: English, Biblical

Pronounced: STEEV-en, STEF-en [key]
From the Greek name Στεφανος (Stephanos) meaning "crown". Saint Stephen was an early Christian martyr who was stoned to death, as told in Acts in the New Testament. Another Saint Stephen is the patron saint of Hungary, the first Christian king of that country (10th century). As well, this was the name of kings of England, Serbia, and Poland and ten popes.

And my last name, which shall not be revealed (It's not that I don't trust you guys, it's just habit of keeping my identity solidly concealed on the internet) means "Horseman."

So in effect I am a horseman, with a crown, who believes, god is his judge.

Or maybe it means, i am a crayon-drawn horseman, a small child's depiction of god.
Hmmmm... I Can't put my finger on that one.

My internet name, Lord Keymort: Is a made up name, basically a cheesy rip-off of my name, my friend made up for me because it sounds sorta evil, I have managed to apply meaning to:

Key= English word... Opens locks?

Mort= Latin; means death

So I choose to believe my name means Key of Death, or Key to Death, rather than key-death, because that just sounds gay.

Soo... thats my names.

EDIT: ^^^http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f350/froobyone/AWSOME.gif ^^^

gojira
2007-08-06, 02:01 PM
It means Godzilla .

Malic
2007-08-11, 09:28 PM
My name stands for and means one thing and one thing only. Malice.

My real last name is Irish for Land of The Tree Stump People which I have used in several campaign missions in my group.

DraPrime
2007-08-11, 09:31 PM
Dragonprime is the name of a villain that I used a while back in one of my D&D campaigns. I really liked the name and was surprised to see that none of the forums I have registered to have ever had a dragonprime. If you meet another dragonprime on another forum it's probably me.

Gaelbert
2007-08-11, 10:16 PM
Gaelbert is what I use on all my forums and such. coolcalbert is my special e-mail address that I never give to anyone but forums and videogame companies. I made a typo when I was putting in my name, putting the first part of my e-mail and the rest of my normal name, hence coolgaelbert, and regretting it ever since. In the real world, I was named after a certain Mr. Ripken Jr. who played for the Baltimore Orioles and was recently inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Osnagard
2007-08-11, 11:17 PM
It all started with Dracon The Mighty, I needed a name with the initials DTM. After that I moved on. The I got into Diablo 2 and needed to create some characters there-in. I'm always had a fondness for names that are a bit... well different, so I named my characters Osnagard and Valhoulfnic. Latter I condensed this into a single character for a book, Osnagard Valhoulfnic. As it turns out it doesn't mean anything other than it's fun to say and sounds somewhat like a realistic name, at least to me, without either being one ((to the best of my knowledge)).

Skippy
2007-08-11, 11:30 PM
My nick comes from two things: Radical Edward, the best hacker ever in Cowboy Bebop, and my nick at real life, which is Skippy, because my friends at college say that I look like Skippy from the Animaniacs, you know, Slappy Squirrel's nephew. So I took them both and fused them, and RadikalSkippy was born.

SurlySeraph
2007-08-12, 01:13 AM
SurlySeraph is pretty simple. "Surly" as in "grumpy, angry, in a bad mood" and "Seraph" as in the six-winged angels. It aptly combines my two most obvious personality traits: I desire to do good (and often do), and I'm frequently ill-tempered.

Yeril
2007-08-12, 05:17 AM
Well my friend had a original name that he used to loads of things, Magioth, so I asked him how he got it and then I did the same, I sat down and doodled some names until I found one I like and I ended up with yeril.

Which was completley original

but then a month later I thought...

"wait a minute.. wasn't that girl in that game I played like two months ago called Yerileth?"

But still its my name now :smallmad:

Ivellios
2007-08-12, 11:03 AM
Ivellios is the name of my first and current d&d character, an elven sorcerer.

When I first started playing d&d and I was supposed to make my character, I was still busy being overwhelmed by the complicated rule system. So, when I picked a name, I just picked the first cool sounding name I read in the players handbook.

wadledo
2007-08-12, 11:36 AM
Wadledo is a different version of the Kirby character Waddle Doo who is the commander of the Waddle Dee. Stupid copy right laws.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waddle_Dee
God bless Wikipedia!

pirateninjaofne
2007-08-12, 01:07 PM
Well I had The name Knightofne......... endless hugs to anyone who know where thats from:smallbiggrin: . Then I decided that Knightofne was a little like copyright so I decided that pirates were fricken awsome and a pirate ninja was even better, only made better that he could use the word NEI!
(I made this before the crazy pirate ninja fad craze thingy.........:smallyuk: )

Em Blackleaf
2007-08-12, 01:11 PM
Well I had The name Knightofne......... endless hugs to anyone who know where thats from:smallbiggrin:...

Monty Python and the Holy Grail, right?

I'm da Rogue!
2007-08-12, 01:16 PM
Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne! Ne!

Aaaargh :smalleek:

Castaras
2007-08-12, 01:18 PM
Isn't it "Ni!"? :smallconfused:

Lord Herman
2007-08-12, 01:20 PM
No, it's "Noo!". According to Sir Bedevere, that is.

Arqane
2007-08-12, 01:28 PM
Arqane was a play on Arcane I came up with while playing Asheron's Call.

He was Gharu'ndim (their vaguely middle eastern race), and many of the town names had A's and Q's in them (al-Arqas, Qal'abar, etc). Ironically, Arqane beat things silly with a big stick, and wasn't much one for subtlety or magic.

The name stuck, and I've always enjoyed it. The only problem is, sometimes people think the Q is a G in some scripts.

Em Blackleaf
2007-08-12, 02:32 PM
My real name, Emily, means 'industrious'

Otto-Sieve
2007-08-13, 12:24 AM
My name is a warped version of the famed Auto-Save in gaming save files.

lordbrocktree
2008-12-19, 01:21 PM
my user name means lord badger tree

my actual name means the handsome one who is saved by god

Surfing HalfOrc
2008-12-19, 01:44 PM
When I lived in Hawaii, I surfed nearly every day (midterms and finals were the only times I took a break, and if finals were over by Wednesday, I'd be back in the water on Thursday!)

Always liked half-orcs, I saw them as shamanistic and nature loving long before Blizzard did...

Mauve Shirt
2008-12-19, 01:51 PM
Holy necromancy Batman! :smallconfused: This thread is over a year old.
My name's explained in my sig.
There's also a recent thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99823) on this topic.

eidreff
2008-12-19, 02:00 PM
eidreff, a corruption of Freddie, short for Frederick, meaning a peaceful ruler....

or alternatively just meaning a chaotic rat-mage with glowy eyes!

Athaniar
2008-12-19, 02:03 PM
Funny that this thread was resurrected by advertisment spam. No, more sad than funny, come to think of it.

Capn Con
2008-12-19, 02:07 PM
Con comes from Concillius, the main character of a sci fi series I came up with a few years ago. I used that as a handle for a while until the people at the forum I went to at the time just called me Con, so I decided to just make that my name. I started calling myself Capn Con after a Pirates vs Ninjas frenzy swept over the place. I haven't bothered to change it since.

paddyfool
2008-12-19, 02:16 PM
This is very sad... it's based on some alternative lyrics I came up with to a naff 80s song that then got stuck in my head.

Doo-do-do-do, do-do do-do doo-do-do-do
"Paddy, Paddy fo-ool...
"Paddy, Paddy fooool!
"Don't act like such a to-ool,
"Paddy, Paddy foo-oo-oo-oo-ool"

etc.

No prizes for working out what the original song was.

Linkavitch
2008-12-19, 02:23 PM
Mostly, I thought Spartacus was a cool name, and '93 was the year I was born.

Roland St. Jude
2008-12-19, 02:37 PM
Holy necromancy Batman! :smallconfused: This thread is over a year old.
My name's explained in my sig.
There's also a recent thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99823) on this topic.

Sheriff: Thread Necromancy begone! Spammers begone!