PDA

View Full Version : Epic Thrallherd?

Viscount Einstrauss
2007-03-09, 04:22 PM
The prestige class Thrallherd says that it's primary power, "Thrallherd", essentially replaces the leadership feat. Does this mean that you can use this power in place of leadership as a prerequisite for acquiring other feats/qualifying for other prestige classes?

If not, is there an epic progression for Thrallherd that allows you to gain followers above the cap at score 25? Does it just start following the epic leadership progression?

Yes, there's a particular devious plan in mind for this build. It involves gestalts, and demon summoning.

Mewtarthio
2007-03-09, 04:26 PM
It'd be up to the individual DM whether or not to allow you to take feats such as Extra Believers. However, it doesn't seem unreasonable to give a Thrallherd 21+ the Epic Leadership progression for Thralls and Believers.

reorith
2007-03-09, 04:38 PM
what book is thrallherd in?

broderickdruce
2007-03-09, 04:43 PM
Expanded psionics
also: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/prestigeClasses/thrallherd.htm

I dont know about an epic progression of the class, it seems mostly pointless to further than 10 except for getting insane amounts of believers. As for the table going above Score 25, I don't see why not, it only makes sense to me. But then again, I also like logic and realism so my ideas don't mix well in D&D.

I would allow a progression of believers per level as follows +15/+2/+1/+1/+(1/4)/+(1/5 or so)

Viscount Einstrauss
2007-03-09, 04:47 PM
The believers are the point, really. Since I can replenish my full supply of believers in 24 hours as per the rules, it would be highly beneficial to me to have as many as possible.

For summoning demons and sacrificing hundreds/thousands of them every day, you see. The topic on 100,000 commoners made me think of this.