http://home.no.net/amorphs/andalitt/elfangor.gif
Elfangor-Sirinial-Shamtul, andalite prince

Large Aberration (Extraplanar)
HD: 3d8+6 (20 hp)
Initiative: +4
Speed: 50 ft. (10 squares)
Armor Class: 12 (+1 Dex, -1 size, +2 natural) touch 10, flat-footed 11
Base Attack/Grapple: +2/+9
Attack: Tail-blade +4 melee (1d8+4/19-20)
Full Attack: Tail-blade +4 melee (1d8+4/19-20)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft. (10 feet with tail-blade)
Special Attacks: Quick-lash
Special Qualities: All-around vision, darkvision 60 ft., morphing technology, mouthless, knowledgible, telepathy 100 ft., weak arms
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 (+6 charm)
Abilities: Str 16, Dex 12, Con 15, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Concentration +8, Jump +5, Knowledge (architecture and engineering) +10, Knowledge (nature) +10, Knowledge (the planes) +10, Listen +3, Search +8, Sense Motive +3, Spot +8, Use Psionic(or Magic) Device +12
Feats: Improved Initiative, Lightning Reflexes
Environment: Temperate plains or forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, squad (3-10) or herd (11-100 plus 100-200 noncombatants and younglings)
Challenge Rating: 6
Treature: Standard
Alignment: Usually Lawful nuetral
Advancement: 4-7(large)
Level Adjustment: +6

This large, yet lithe and beautiful creature appears to be a thin-looking centaur. Instead of a horses body it appears to have a skinnier body of that of a deer and all over his body is a thin layer of blue and tan fur. Despite it's thin appearance, it looks strong and strong of will, although it's arms appear much frailer than the rest of it's body. But two of it's most refining features is it's large muscular tail tipped with a curved and deadly blade and it's head, with pointed ears, no mouth, a flat nose with two extra nostrils and eyestalks adorned with two brillient green eyes. His voice then rings in your mind...

Andalites are a gentle and intelligent race of creatures from a distant place that very few know and is refered to by the andalites merely as "The Andalite homeworld". They are also an industrious, highly advanced and knowledgible race of beings known for many types of great technology but the most advanced of all is thier morphing technology.
Andalites stand at about 8 feet and weigh 450 pounds. Andalites speak thier own language, though many are equiped with a small universal translator in thier brain.
Andalites, like all other aberrations require food, but the method they use is to grind grass beneath thier hooves and absorb nutrients through them.

COMBAT
Often, andalites rely on thier morphing ability and advanced technology in combat. When unable to do either, they rely on thier fearsome tail-blade. Many andalites though, who realise they cannot take a challenge will run from thier foe until they come across better weaponry or more andalites.

All-Around Vision (Ex): Theswiveling eye-stalks on an andalites head allow it to look in any direction, bestowing a +4 racial bonus on Spot and Search checks. Opponents gain no flanking bonuses when attacking an andalite.

Morphing technology (Su): Andalites possess great intellect and advanced technology, the most advanced and recent invention is morphing technology. This is usually bestowed only to those in service to the andalite homeworld but can bestow it to andalites of greater ability (such as adventurers). This ability functions as the polymorph spell with a few exceptions; the new form retains the same HD and hp of the andalite (although higher or lower constitution modifiers may increase or decrease this), the andalite must aquire the creatures DNA with a touch to aquire it's form (a full round action) and the andalites HD and class levels equal to the caster level. The duration is unlimited, but there is a restriction to this that most andalites find it shameful and a curse to have happen to them; if the andalite stays within it's new form for more than two hours it stays in that form for the rest of it's life and nothing short of transmutation magic, Wish or Miracle may bring it back to it's original form and they are refered to as a nothlit. In the assumed form, the andalite aquires all the creatures instincts, though they may repress them with as much difficulty or ease as need be (DM should figure out these, from simple instinct like that of a halfling ro extreme, like the hivemind of an ant or bee). Morphing requires two full minutes and provokes an attack of opportunity each round.
Due to the law of Seerow's Kindness, no andalite may bestow this power on any non-andalite or come under great punishment under the Andalite homeworld. To bestow this technology on an andalite (or another creature) the andalite must possess a morphing cube (the technology that may bestow morphing ability).

Knowledgible (Ex): Due to an andalites intense focus on the development of the mind, Andalites recieve a couple benefits. Andalites use thier Intelligence modifier for Concentration and Use Psionic(or magic) Device checks. Secondly, andalites may make untrained knowledge checks with a DC of 15 or lower, instead of the normal 10.

Telepathy (Su): Andalites have no mouthes, and cannot converse verbally unless using an assumed form. Andalites have telepathy out to 100 ft. and can communicate with any creature that it shares a language with, although many andalites have universal translators embedded in thier brains. They retain this ability, even while morphed.

Weak Arms (Ex): Andalites, due to thier focus on thier legs, tail and mind lack physical strength in thier arms. Any attacks or strength checks made exclusively with thier arms treat the andalites strength score as 8 lower than it actually is. This cannot bring it below 1. Also, the humanoid portion of an andalite's body is considered medium size for the purpouses of wielding weapons and other purpouses that rely on the use of the upper body of a humanoid. Any attacks made with hald-held weapons are considered secondary to the tail-blade.

Mouthless (Ex): Andalites have no mouthes, only organs in thier hooves that absorb nutrients from ground grass. This makes them immune to all imbibed poisons unless stepped on and absorbed, but this also means potions must be absorbed the same way and instead take a full-round action to absorb.
Some andalites aquire humanoid forms just to gain mouthes and a sense of taste, considered to be one of the greatest gifts of nature.
(Andalite spellcasters often assume the form of a humanoid to cast spells)

Quick-lash (Ex): Andalites are highly reflexive, and quick with thier tails. An andalite with an increased base attack bonus may make extra attacks with thier tail as though it were a hand-held weapon. Andalite tail-blades are always considered primary weapons.

Feats: Due to its centaur-like body, an andalite qualifies for feats as if it had the Mounted Combat feat.

Andalites As Characters
Andalite characters possess the following racial traits.
- +6 Str, Dex +2, Con +4, Int +8, Wis +2
- Aberration (Extraplanar): Andalites are aberrations with the extraplanar subtype. They retain thier subtype (but not thier type) while morphing.
- Large size.
- Andalite base land speed is 50 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit-Dice: Andalites begin with 3 levels of aberration, this gives them skill points equal to 6x(2+Int modifier), two feats, a base attack bonus of +2, base fortitude save of +1, base reflex save of +1 and a base will save of +3. It's class skills are Concentration, Jump, Knowledge (all), Listen, Search, Sense Motive, Spot, Use Magic Device and Use Psionic Device.
- Feats: Andalites qualify for feats as though they had the Mounted Combat feat.
- +2 natural armor bonus
- Natural attack: Tail-blade. The andalite's tail blade deals 1d8+1-1/2 str modifier and has a critical range of 19-20.
- +2 to will saving throws against charm effects.
- All-around vision.
- Morphing technology (see above).
- Knowledgible.
- Weak Arms.
- Mouthless.
- Quick-lash.
- Automatic Languages: Andalite (though some have universal translators). Bonus Languages (any they've heard before, except secret languages such as druidic).
- Favored class: Psion (telepath or egoist)
- Level Adjustment: +6

--
Gotta big feeling the level adjustment's not high enough, this is just about as high I wanna make it though. I'll make it higher if it needs to be, but I think any higher will cripple it as a character of any type.

knightsaline
2007-03-10, 04:40 AM
what about immunity to imbibed poisons unless they walk on it?

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-03-10, 05:36 AM
what about immunity to imbibed poisons unless they walk on it?
Hmm, well...I never thought about that. Immunity to all things that would require a mouth...

Dhavaer
2007-03-10, 06:25 AM
I think the Intelligence and Wisdom might be a little high. They don't seem much more intelligent than humans, and it's been mentioned that they don't, as a society, progess technologically as quickly as humans.

Calver
2007-03-10, 12:26 PM
I agree with Dhavaer on the Wisdom. When I converted the Andalites to D&D I only gave them a +2 Wisdom and I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't get rid of it all together. After all, if you'll recall from The Ellimist, most of their technical advances were prompted, if not given to them straightfoward, by the Ellimist. My intelligence bonus is about equal to what yours is, so I wouldn't bother changing it; however, in my oppinion, it's more of a "Social bonus" than a Racial one (that is to say, I think an Andalite who didn't grew up in their society would have the Intelligence bonus).
I had expanded on the thoughtspeech ability and limited its use a bit to counteract "Silent" spell casting. It doesn't matter if you don't think it will be a problem for you.
I definitely think that the Natural Armor bonus should be lower. Looking at the MM (pg 298), a +4 should be roughly the equivalence of a Crocodile (tough hide). I figured that, being closer to deer than horse (as you noticed) they should have a slightly less durable hide. Thus, a +2 on my adaptation.
All in all, it's cool to see others around that liked the series enough to make D&D creatures from it.

slapdash
2007-03-10, 12:32 PM
Don't forget Weakness: Cinnabon!

Collin152
2007-03-10, 12:49 PM
Hm... Nice, Nice, but I'd think that the crit range on a tail blade would be longer; those guy's were whipping people's hands/fingers off like madness! I jest, of course; most natural weapons have only a atural 20 crit range. If Andalite's are large, then their tail threatens some non-adjacent squares, right?

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-03-10, 03:02 PM
I kept the Wis bonus, but dropped it down to +2, mostly because I think they have better senses and perception than regular humans (mostly because of thier eyestalks) and as for the massive intelligence, yes, it's really more of a social bonus due to thier advanced technology and urge to learn.

Edit: Oh yeah, lowered the natural armor too.

J_Muller
2007-03-10, 03:08 PM
Very nice. You should stat out Hork-Bajir (sp? I haven't read the books for a while.) next.

I wonder what a Shredder Beam's stats would look like. Range increment 50 ft, damage 1d10? They're pretty powerful.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-03-10, 03:32 PM
Very nice. You should stat out Hork-Bajir (sp? I haven't read the books for a while.) next.

I wonder what a Shredder Beam's stats would look like. Range increment 50 ft, damage 1d10? They're pretty powerful.
I'd put them somewhere on the same level as the blasters in the Temple of the Frog, say 8d6 ragned touch?

Dhavaer
2007-03-10, 05:04 PM
A d20 Future laser pistol is 3d6, 3d8 for a rifle. I'm not sure that shredders are actually lasers, though.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-03-10, 05:11 PM
A d20 Future laser pistol is 3d6, 3d8 for a rifle. I'm not sure that shredders are actually lasers, though.
I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be far more potent than lasers, I don't recall exactly how they work though...I havn't read any animorphs books in a while.

Piedmon_Sama
2007-03-10, 05:18 PM
Molecular disentegration. They literally opted for the more primitive disentegration tech, rather than an Andalite shredder, because it's more painful on the target.

I remember almost nothing about the books except that, because it was cool to my 12-year old self. >_>

UglyPanda
2007-03-10, 05:29 PM
While their technology is a bit screwed-up (They invented computers before books), Andalites receive a lot more education than humans. Ax, who was an Ensign on a pool ship, easily solved dozens of equations that were written by a physicist.

Dhavaer
2007-03-10, 05:33 PM
Ax, who was an Ensign on a pool ship

An aristh, and a Dome ship. Pool ships are the Yeerk ones.

Also, they don't need a shared language or the translator for thoughtspeech. Elfangor explains it to Loren.

Yuki Akuma
2007-03-10, 05:40 PM
"Morphing Technology" really shouldn't be supernatural (as nothing in the Animorphs series is at all magical, except maybe the godlike Ellimist).

Perhaps it would be better to make a "Morphing Cube" (or Escafil) item.

Just a note, I read somewhere that it's impossible to using a Morphing Cube once you've been stuck in a morph... can anyone give me a proper reference for that? I haven't read many of the books.

UglyPanda
2007-03-10, 05:46 PM
The time it takes to morph should be stat-based, not a set amount of time. After a while, the protagonists were capable of morphing much faster while wearing normal clothing and there was a character who could morph into humans in seconds, fully dressed.

I think that they shouldn't be keep the same amount of HP in all forms, otherwise you get sneak-attacking roaches. However, that ability as written in the books is way too powerful, so that might as well stay. (In the books, morphing into any form has you in a pristine condition, and even lost limbs will regrow morphing from one creature to another)

Once you've been in a form for two hours, you lose the ability to morph and stay that way forever. You are then in all aspects biologically identical to the form you have chosen. This has been noted in nearly every book in the series and is a useful plot device for explaining why all of their missions must be smash-and-grab.
It has also been shown they are capable of having children in this state. The Ellimist has twice used his powers to enable someone trapped in a morph to be able to return to their normal state. However, in the second occurance, he simply restored Tobias's ability to morph and gave him his own DNA as a possible thing to morph into.

slapdash
2007-03-10, 05:46 PM
Well, Tobias regained the ability to morph back to his human form later in the series, though he would have to turn back into a hawk or become trapped again. To be honest I can't remember how that happened; I haven't read the books in a long time.

Dhavaer
2007-03-10, 05:49 PM
Well, Tobias regained the ability to morph back to his human form later in the series, though he would have to turn back into a hawk or become trapped again. To be honest I can't remember how that happened; I haven't read the books in a long time.

The Ellimist did it.

slapdash
2007-03-10, 05:52 PM
Oh, right, the magical deus ex machina made of pure energy! As an aside, I'm glad to see people who read Animorphs, all of my cool friends who didn't read as kids looked at me like I was crazy when I tried to talk about it.

Yuki Akuma
2007-03-10, 05:56 PM
The Ellimist actually has an interesting backstory, albeit a rather psuedoscientific one near the end (apparently, you can be drawn into a black hole to become part of the very fabric of space-time... uh-huh).

J_Muller
2007-03-10, 05:56 PM

A wizard The Ellimist did it, as Dhavaer said above.

slapdash
2007-03-10, 05:59 PM
Why did you post it if s/he already said it? HUH?

I never got to finish the series. Now I'm totally going to go to the public library and be the strange college kid checking out a stack of YA fiction.

Collin152
2007-03-10, 06:01 PM
The Ellimist actually has an interesting backstory, albeit a rather psuedoscientific one near the end (apparently, you can be drawn into a black hole to become part of the very fabric of space-time... uh-huh).
Well, actually, you have to simultaneously exist both inside and outside of the black hole, which only a TEch-Organicc composite can do.
:smallbiggrin:

J_Muller
2007-03-10, 06:02 PM
Why did you post it if s/he already said it? HUH?

Because I wanted to be the one to make the "wizard did it" joke.:smalltongue:

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-03-10, 06:13 PM
Because I wanted to be the one to make the "wizard did it" joke.:smalltongue:
As we know, the Ellimist is just a wizard with divine rank.

Yuki Akuma
2007-03-10, 06:17 PM
As we know, the Ellimist is just a wizard with divine rank.

No, he's the Omnifiscier.

Collin152
2007-03-10, 06:49 PM
Naw, he's more then that! Sure, the Omnificsier knows all, but the Elimnest can actualy do something about it other then talking to stronger people!

GnollLord
2007-03-10, 06:53 PM
I like it but I think the dexterity should be higher. Andalites were always discribed as very graceful.

I started stating out a hork-bajir once. I'll see if I can find where I put it

Fizban
2007-03-11, 12:09 AM
I agree with most of the points made so far, the "casting time" of morphing could be based off of HD maybe. You could go even farther and call it an alternate form ability:

Alternate Form (Ex): an Andalite (or other creature granted morphing ability) may assume an alternate form, this process is commonly referred to as morphing. He must first aquire the creature by using a full round action that provokes and attack of opportunity to make a melee touch attack, if he succeeds he may now morph into that creature at any time. The time it takes to activate this ability depends on the creature's hit dice, taking 5 minutes at 1st, 2 minutes at 5th, 1 minute at 10th, and a full round action at 15th. While morphing the creature is helpless and provokes attacks of opportunity from all enemies. While morphing has no time limit, a creature that remains morphed for more than 2 hours* loses his morphing ability and remains trapped forever in the assumed form, effectively changing his race. Only Wish, Miracle, and divine intervention can restore him to his true form with morphing powers intact. This is commonly referred to as becoming a nothlit. Other transmutation magic may temporarily or even permanently return him to his original form, but it does not change his effective race (ex: if killed and ressurected he will return in his nothlit form).
*I'm inclined to say 2 hours +1 round or minute/HD, considering the number of times Ax said they had passed the mark and someone barely managed to demorph.

The problem with this is that IIRC the alternate form ability does not grant all the abilities that should be gained from morphing, which leads me to believe that it will need to be based off of shapechange *gack*.

I'd put a shredder or dracon beam at 4d6 untyped non-magical, cause it's a nice round figure.

And I'll also chime in that I never got to finish Animorphs ether. I've got most of them up until 30 or so, then a gap until the last two. Ellemist was wiggy and also good, and did a lot to alleviate some of the "hey look, deus ex machina again!" feeling by giving him some backstory. Even though the logic of going behind the Crayak's back to help them when he by defenition would know about it instantly makes no sense.

Edit: oh, and you don't have anything to represent their time-sense.

J_Muller
2007-03-11, 12:22 AM
I haven't read all of them, but frankly you only need to read the first few and the last few to understand what's going on. The rest are just:

"Hey! The Yeerks are planning an evil plan/constructing a secret device/doing something vaguely evil! Let's go stop them!"
*they do*
"Visser Three: I'll get you next time, Animorphs! Next time!"

Piedmon_Sama
2007-03-11, 12:35 AM
Visser Three was awesome. He collected torture devices and kept them in his bedroom. How... completely appropriate for children's literature.

J_Muller
2007-03-11, 12:46 AM
Visser Three was awesome. He collected torture devices and kept them in his bedroom. How... completely appropriate for children's literature.

Actually, it's interesting to note that the depictions of battles in the book would qualify a faithful movie adaptation for an R rating. I think at one point Rachel's arm (in bear form) gets cut off and she picks it up and beats a Hork-Bajir across the face with it. Not exactly something you see a lot on children's TV. I watched an episode or two of the Nickelodeon TV show they made and they didn't show any of the battles from the books.

Also, yeah, Visser Three was pretty cool. There were actually some pretty nice moments in the books--like when they morphed skunks* and sprayed Visser Three, then told him that grape juice would get the smell off. Or the time when they infiltrated a secret US military facility where the army was trying to figure out what a chunk of Andalite technology did. Then Ax tells them it's essentially an Andalite battlecruiser's septic tank.

(*Note to those who don't live somewhere where skunks are--a skunk is a medium-sized mammal that, as a defense mechanism, can spray you with a very foul-smelling gas. The smell is extremely hard to get rid of, except by washing yourself in tomato juice. Not grape juice.)

Dragonus45
2007-03-11, 12:55 AM
I just read the last ones after seeing this, wow i wish i would have just left the series alone. But still i like the idea, Im makeing some taxxons.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-03-11, 12:58 AM
I always loved the battle scenes, especially the more violent ones involving Hork-Bajir and Visser Three. What's funny is there was alot of stuff done on both sides that could be considered downright EVIL, slaying of innocent host bodies, the slow starvation of millions of yeerks, and all the while the HUMANS got all the animorph's sympathy.

Visser Three even mentioned it, they had a strange habit of leaving humans completely unharmed during even the most violent battles.

J_Muller
2007-03-11, 01:00 AM
I just read the last ones after seeing this, wow i wish i would have just left the series alone. But still i like the idea, Im makeing some taxxons.

Yeah, I don't particularly like the way she ended it, but I suppose she must have just gotten sick of the characters.

@Krimm: Yeah, but think about it. A race of evil alien brain slugs is trying to enslave your race. They will use humans as soldiers to conquer the entire galaxy and enslave even more races. It's "Us or Them" of the most basic sort, and in that kind of situation, the choice is abundantly clear.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-03-11, 01:03 AM
Yeah, I don't particularly like the way she ended it, but I suppose she must have just gotten sick of the characters.

@Krimm: Yeah, but think about it. A race of evil alien brain slugs is trying to enslave your race. They will use humans as soldiers to conquer the entire galaxy and enslave even more races. It's "Us or Them" of the most basic sort, and in that kind of situation, the choice is abundantly clear.
Of course, just making a point they're fighting fire with fire, that fire being evil fire.

Nebulious
2007-03-11, 01:10 AM
Andalites are alien, but I think they are more like monsterous humanoids than aberations.

My favorite books were always the chronicles. The Ellimist in particular was great. I wonder what the statblock would be for that planet-wide paracite who would merge with your nervous system.

Edit: Humanoids, not hamanoids, dangit.

J_Muller
2007-03-11, 01:11 AM
Of course, just making a point they're fighting fire with fire, that fire being evil fire.

Well, yeah. They do kill a heck of a lot of Hork-Bajir for the actions of the Yeerks possessing them.

Dhavaer
2007-03-11, 01:59 AM
I haven't read all of them, but frankly you only need to read the first few and the last few to understand what's going on. The rest are just:

"Hey! The Yeerks are planning an evil plan/constructing a secret device/doing something vaguely evil! Let's go stop them!"
*they do*
"Visser Three: I'll get you next time, Animorphs! Next time!"

I don't think it's so much just the first and just the last as the first, the last, and a couple in between that advance the plot. Specifically the ones about Ax, the Chee, Tobias being able to morph again, Visser One, and probably a few others that I never got to read.

Yuki Akuma
2007-03-11, 06:00 AM
There's actually a lot of plot advancement in quite a few of the books. And when there's not plot advancement there's background mythos, or character development, or comedy...

Closet_Skeleton
2007-03-11, 06:06 AM
There's actually a lot of plot advancement in quite a few of the books. And when there's not plot advancement there's background mythos, or character development, or comedy...

Yes, the books all have SOMETHING in them, they're not just collections of paper. You definately don't have to read all of them though. I think I gave up at 18 odd but my brother has more.

Karma Guard
2007-03-11, 06:16 AM
If this was just a statblock (If I, say, wanted to use the Andalites in my own setting :D ) , the int would be just +0, right? You said yourself that the int bonus was almost all social.

Also, when a person is actively aquiring a morph, the animal you're picking up almost always goes into a trance (a Dolphin didn't.) Maybe make a will save or (There's a spell that makes you all zoned out. So yeah.).

So without the 3 Abberation HD or the +8 Int, what would the LA be? Does anyone know? :smallconfused:

slapdash
2007-03-11, 03:19 PM
The most messed-up thing to me in the Animorphs books...

...was when they forced that kid to turn into a mouse and get stuck in morph, then they left him in a field. I remember being all of eleven and like, 'Damn! That was cold!'

Dragonus45
2007-03-11, 03:28 PM

...was when they forced that kid to turn into a mouse and get stuck in morph, then they left him in a field. I remember being all of eleven and like, 'Damn! That was cold!'

I allways thought that was a bit cruel, but when the fate of the earth and all man kind is at stake then it was all that they could do. They could have at least killed him i think.

Yuki Akuma
2007-03-11, 04:51 PM
I remember they made references to him telepathically screaming in later books.

Dhavaer
2007-03-11, 04:53 PM

I thought they left him on an island.

J_Muller
2007-03-11, 04:57 PM
I thought they left him on an island.

Yeah, I seem to remember it being an island with a bunch of other mice. And then there was a reference to some people being out on a boat and him screaming telepathically at them.

Dragonus45
2007-03-11, 05:01 PM
Yeah, I seem to remember it being an island with a bunch of other mice. And then there was a reference to some people being out on a boat and him screaming telepathically at them.

That was the secind time, it was a cryak thing

Nebulious
2007-03-11, 05:44 PM
Those were called howlers I think. They were supposed to be perfect hunters until Cassie morphed into one and polluted their minds with free will and other stuff.

Dhavaer
2007-03-11, 05:52 PM
Those were called howlers I think. They were supposed to be perfect hunters until Cassie morphed into one and polluted their minds with free will and other stuff.

It was Jake who morphed into a Howler.

Calver
2007-03-11, 06:20 PM
No, David was dropped off on the island the first time (so he couldn't come back and murder them in their sleep) and going back and checking the end of The Return (#48) it doesn't tell you what happened to David after Crayak was through with him and Rachel. Once again, this is one of those issues that I'm not sure is completely appropriate for a children's book (ok, young reader, same thing) but, despite the fact that I hate his guts, Rachel should have put him out of his misery. She also should have kept her super-being powers (the instant morphing and morph-melding and whatnot) but that's a separate issue :smallbiggrin:.
New Andalite Feat:
Finger Cleaving
Prerequisites: Andalite Race

Benefits: If you succeed in sundering an opponent's finger off his hand, you may immediately make another sunder attempt against another finger on the same hand.

The only limit to the number of free sunder attempts granted from this feat is restricted to the number of fingers the opponent possesses on one hand. Thus, you can make up to 2 sunder attempts against a Taxxon, 3* sunder attempts against a Hork-Bajir, 5 sunder attempts against a Human, and 6 sunder attempts against another Andalite. For the purposes of this feat, Pincers and Claws are considered fingers.

Normal: You may only sunder one finger per attack available to you in a single or full attack action. So if you can only make one attack in a round, you may only sunder one finger.

*I can't remember if Hork-Bajirs had 3 fingers and 3 toes or just 3 toes.

Cruxador
2007-07-20, 06:35 AM
Synergy: It might be a good idea to get rid of the innate morphing ability, lower level adjustment, and make the favoured class Animorph (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44643). just a suggestion. after all, if this stuff is used in a campaign, it will probably all be used together.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-07-20, 03:18 PM
Synergy: It might be a good idea to get rid of the innate morphing ability, lower level adjustment, and make the favoured class Animorph (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44643). just a suggestion. after all, if this stuff is used in a campaign, it will probably all be used together.

That's actually a good idea, I think I'll do just that.

Edit: Though not at the moment, I'm suffering from a low blood sugar and chances are once I recover I'll forget.:smallfrown: