PDA

View Full Version : Help me build a Swordsage/Inquisitor.

Petioni
2014-09-08, 06:15 PM
I made this character NPC for a campaign in which fear and paranoia abound and need help with the sword sage part of her kit. She is a level 3 Swordsage, 2 Inquisitor with the feats: Apprentice (Criminal to have the necessary skills for Inquisitor), Alertness (Same as previous). She is a very direct personality and doesn't like the sneaky part of being an inquisitor (She can do it rather effectively, she just doesn't like to), I was just wondering what maneuvers of the Swordsage would fit her thematically, she is also a Demi-Vampire. Any suggestions?

malonkey1
2014-09-08, 06:31 PM
Well, I'd focus on Shadow Hand, obviously, especially the debuffing strikes. Some specifics might include Clinging Shadow Strike or Drain Vitality. Is this a 3.p game? Because, if so, it might behoove you to look at DSP's Path of War supplement, which is basically ToB+ for Pathfinder.

Petioni
2014-09-08, 06:59 PM
Well, I'd focus on Shadow Hand, obviously, especially the debuffing strikes. Some specifics might include Clinging Shadow Strike or Drain Vitality. Is this a 3.p game? Because, if so, it might behoove you to look at DSP's Path of War supplement, which is basically ToB+ for Pathfinder.

This is a 3.5 game.

malonkey1
2014-09-08, 07:05 PM
This is a 3.5 game.

But you're using Inquisitor. Is this not the Pathfinder Inquisitor? or was there a 3.5 class of the same name?

MilesTiden
2014-09-08, 07:08 PM
Err, wouldn't you need to be level 5 for Inquisitor? It requires 8 ranks in Gather Information and +3 BAB. (I assume this is the DLCS Inquisitor?)

Petioni
2014-09-09, 01:33 PM
Err, wouldn't you need to be level 5 for Inquisitor? It requires 8 ranks in Gather Information and +3 BAB. (I assume this is the DLCS Inquisitor?)

Yes thank you for pointing this out, I didn't relize at the time of making this NPC.