PDA

View Full Version : Easiest way to break the game

atemu1234
2014-09-08, 07:39 PM
List them, and we'll see which one is the easiest. By "Break the game" I mean kill everything on the prime material exploiting the rules. However, there are a couple caviats:

It must be a build, for one. No infinite gold glitches, basically.

It must be needlessly complex. Or level one. But I'd like a variety.

3.5, 3e and pathfinder stuff is allowed. No third party materials.

Divide by Zero
2014-09-08, 07:41 PM
Level 1 Kobold Paladin. Pazuzu Pazuzu Pazuzu.

May as well get it out of the way right now.

Red Fel
2014-09-08, 07:46 PM
Sphere of Annihilation + Well of Many Worlds? I mean, they're both Artifacts, but technically they could be found at any level, and putting the one into the other wipes out the entirety of the Material Plane in a matter of rounds.

I mean, you kind of have to explain what you mean by "easiest." Least expensive? Least feat-intensive? Fewest levels required? Fewest steps involved?

atemu1234
2014-09-08, 07:54 PM
Sphere of Annihilation + Well of Many Worlds? I mean, they're both Artifacts, but technically they could be found at any level, and putting the one into the other wipes out the entirety of the Material Plane in a matter of rounds.

I mean, you kind of have to explain what you mean by "easiest." Least expensive? Least feat-intensive? Fewest levels required? Fewest steps involved?

Let's assume you stay within WBL. I was hoping for it class-mechanics wise. For example (not a good one, but an example) Pun-pun.

Bad Wolf
2014-09-08, 07:58 PM
You could always save up your money for scrolls of Gate. Open a gate in the presence of every demon lord in existence. They'll most likely be curious and investigate. When they see the others it turns into a bloodbath. The Upper Planes will notice, send warriors to fight them. For fun, release a few Elder Evils to see them duke it out. I almost forgot, open a Gate to the Far Realm too and see what happens.

Of course, this all depends on the curiosity of demon lords.

Dorian Gray
2014-09-08, 08:21 PM
Let's assume you stay within WBL. I was hoping for it class-mechanics wise. For example (not a good one, but an example) Pun-pun.

That is Pun-Pun. Alternatively, the Omnificer can know everything at level one, and hit an infinite truenaming DC, but I don't know if that counts.

Svata
2014-09-08, 08:27 PM
Cleric 4 with the animal domain who gets a scroll of Shapechange. Uses it to become a Zodar for SU Wish, which is used for a Staff of Miracle with 50 charges, which he then uses for whatever game-breakiness he wants. Nothing else to it.

Heliomance
2014-09-09, 01:17 AM
The answer is Pun-pun. Thread over.