PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for loot to give to specific character types during the campaign please!

Solace of Tides
2014-09-10, 12:55 AM
I'm working with (both lvl 12) a lawful neutral human artificer & a chaotic evil drow assassin. They already have some great armor. I was wondering what items or loot could they find on the campaign that would be worthwhile? What are some great things you hope to come across? They will be encountering a djinn, dragons (red, blue, & black), demons, orcs, a t rex, among other things. I would appreciate any ideas you could give me (other than to look in the magic item compendium already have nothing really stuck out).

Teapot Salty
2014-09-10, 12:58 AM
Maybe give the Drow a legendary (I.E non craftable) dagger or something that multiplies sneak attack damage? Or increases death attack save DC.

And maybe the artificer gets like a gemstone that has experiance he can use to craft items?

Phelix-Mu
2014-09-10, 01:09 AM
Piwfwafi (or however it's spelled, lol) is a classic item for a drow to end up with. It would have to be one that worked outside of the underdark, if that's a concern, though I'm not even sure the ones in the MIC are held to that stricture.

Man, I can't even remember if it's actually in the MIC.

Anyway, great item from a flavor standpoint.

Dragonhide armour or some of the Dragoncrafted equips from Races of the Dragon are pretty cool. Or are they from Draconomicon.

*facepalm*

There was supposed to be some useful advice in here somewhere, lol. Really.

DocWoollybear
2014-09-10, 02:19 AM
For the Assassin, an item that reduces the observation time required for Death Attack would be nice. Or maybe a vial that produces a few doses of poison a day. Artificers confuse and terrify me, so I can't really help there :smalltongue: