PDA

View Full Version : Optimization ArtOp II: Runecarved Construct

Fax Celestis
2014-09-10, 06:20 PM
Welcome to ArtOp, where we take a picture and make builds to fit the pic!

Unlike other competitions, this one is rather informal: there's no time duration and no scoring system aside from two things: style, and association with the picture. Yes, you could throw Wizard 20 at every ArtOp and come out okay, but where's the fun in that?

ArtOp II's subject:

http://i.imgur.com/5Tll2.jpg

Remember, we're using the build to tell the picture's story, not demonstrate how many times we can get the rules through the wringer.

ArtOp II will run until I feel like putting up ArtOp III.

Happy Building!

paperarmor
2014-09-10, 09:42 PM
Seems like a Warforged Wujen (Earth) 4/ Crusader 1/JPM10/Geometer 5 to me.
Wandering the world and sealing evil within magic circles. Tireless, the mechanical man seeks to right the wrongs that have be wrought by the wicked.

PraxisVetli
2014-09-11, 11:44 AM
Seems like a Warforged Wujen (Earth) 4/ Crusader 1/JPM10/Geometer 5 to me.
Wandering the world and sealing evil within magic circles. Tireless, the mechanical man seeks to right the wrongs that have be wrought by the wicked.

Whoa.
thats so baller.

Fax Celestis
2014-09-11, 11:58 AM
Whoa.
thats so baller.

This is why I love ArtOp. :smallsmile:

paperarmor
2014-09-11, 07:39 PM
Whoa.
thats so baller.

Thanks, I aim to please. I may post another build I came up with for it but it felt a bit more obvious

PraxisVetli
2014-09-11, 11:51 PM
Thanks, I aim to please. I may post another build I came up with for it but it felt a bit more obvious

Yeah, I mean, I dunno how to follow that up!

torrasque666
2014-09-12, 09:36 AM
Following up on the build above, I'm imagining it also has Craft Rune Circle, with some sort of modified inward-focused Circle Against Evil to be permanent, or at least something like a year or ten per caster level.

avr
2014-09-12, 10:15 AM
What I see in this picture is a Warforged Binder. Quite martial and not visibly armed; maybe Binder 6/Knight of the Sacred Seal (Ronove) 5. From the background he's in a cavern somewhere in Khyber, perhaps preparing to bind Andromalius to locate a dragonshard.

Inevitability
2014-09-12, 12:05 PM
I like to think the warforged is actually bound by the circle, and currently trying to find a way to escape.