PDA

View Full Version : Persona-SotVD: Unfair Odds

Kioku
2014-09-10, 07:54 PM
"H-Hey! You can't just drag people off like that. I-I-I'll stop you!" A smallish looking young man, probably in his first year at high school, tries to block an older, larger, wiry-yet-strong man also wearing the school uniform. A small crowd is gathering, and the larger of the two is holding a girl nearly his height roughly by a shoulder and opposite upper arm.

"Outta my way, kouhai," the rough handler says, his tone disdainful and mocking. "Nobody rejects me. Kimura-tan is going to finally give someone from this school a date, like it or not!" There are gasps and mutterings from the growing number of bystanders, but nobody moves to actually do anything. A small group of first year girls are whimpering and one is bruised, presumably from a previous attempt to help "Asami-onee-chan" as a few are crying out.

Seeing that the smaller man isn't getting any help, nor backing down, the older smirks, throws Asami into a wall, and goes for the first punch. In the first two seconds, there are several attacks, dodges, and a couple of landed hits from each side. In the third, Asami is back on her feet and moving toward the first year girls to comfort them, right past the fight. In the fourth, the smaller ducks a punch that goes just-too-high at his head from the larger, that directly impacts Asami on the left cheekbone.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-10, 08:47 PM
Tsubaki sees the spectacle from a short distance and had been walking over when it started. Disgusting pig, going after Asami. Refusing to take no for an answer. She radiated malice as she strode forward, people moving out of the way from her sheer presence. Once Asami is struck she stops dead in her tracks for a moment. The world stood still for a moment as what inhibition she had suddenly scattered to the four winds. With a roar she surged forward, attempting a heavy punch. Unfortunately, her cry alerted him to her impending strike and he narrowly avoids the blow and gives her a knee to the chest for her trouble. "Hey, Bushiko! I've been looking for a good time to pay you back!" Tsubaki recoils from the blow, her small body unable to negate all of the force. "You hit Asami-chan..." The young man clasps his hands together and brings them down towards Tsubaki's head. Using both her hands, the small warrior grabs his arms. "She belongs to me!" With a sudden, violent twist of her body she slams him into the ground and hops backwards to avoid retaliation from the ground. "Get up! We're not done yet!" All around could hear the bloodlust in her voice as she shouted. The crowd started backing away, afraid of being too close.

Kioku
2014-09-10, 09:19 PM
The unexpected punch flings Asami off balance and she's thrown nearly a meter to her side, away from the fighting. "Senpai!" the younger man calls, turning to look wide-eyed at her form, just before Tsubaki's roar stops the other from hitting him in the back. Three of the first year girls rush through the crowd and kneel by Asami's side as the latter winces and starts pushing herself up. She utterly freezes at Tsubaki's proclamation of ownership, though, and stares wide-eyed with barely parted lips. "It's okay, I'll be fine," she whispers to the girls who ran over, taking and squeezing the arm of the nearest one. She gets up with their help, and that of the younger man whose courage has now run out in the face of the new defender. She isn't however, fast enough to interrupt the fighting or reach her friend yet - to make matters more complicated, the other six girls from the group of first years come forward while the rest of the crowd is trying to pull back, surrounding Asami defensively. Said surrounded senpai starts shifting toward Tsubaki, but is significantly slowed by the helper hopefuls.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-10, 10:28 PM
The young man slowly picks himself up off the ground, still willing to keep going. "Yours? Then I guess I'll just remove you." He delivers a haymaker punch to the little girl's face. Tsubaki doesn't even make an attempt to dodge the blow. She spins with the blow and uses the force to her advantage and slamming her heel into her foe's hip. She gives a crazed laugh, seeming numb to the pain. Using the follow-through, she twists her whole body around him and her second foot slams into his back, slamming him into the ground once again with her on top of him. "Think you can? I'll even help you up this time." The tiny berserker steps off her foe and lifts him to his feet by his shirt. With a wicked grin she slams him into the wall and he slumps down a bit, slowly getting up. "Don't think I didn't see you do this to her too." With another light hop away, she gives him a moment to recover, wiping the blood off her lip from the blow he dealt.

Kioku
2014-09-10, 10:54 PM
Looking onward from her circle of resolute defenders, Asami winces and nearly cries out when Tsubaki takes a hit. She kisses the broken skin on the hand of the young man who tried to stop the other, and whispers, "you should probably go. Thank you." He blinks dumbfounded and nods, stumbling back and then fleeing into the crowd. Through the temporary gap his departure made, she slips out and dashes toward the fighting. The last few steps she draws herself up, unwilling to show any further weakness to her supporters. "I'm okay," she whispers to Tsubaki.

If this distracts Tsubaki and the guy tries to take a swing at her, Asami will grab his wrist, pull it past her, twist inward toward him, and apply elbow to gut, then palm to elbow for the break. No mercy to someone who tries to continue the fight in that situation.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-10, 11:44 PM
Tsubaki takes a deep breath upon hearing Asami's words. Her blood was still boiling, but she regained enough control to stop herself. The little girl glares at the young man, her smile gone. "Do us all a favor and just slump down." She turns away from both him and Asami. "Oh, and if I even hear about you going after Asami-chan again, Katsuro, there won't be a time after that. I hope I'm clear." She walks away from the situation, a path clearing itself for her. Heh, I lost control again. I'll have to apologize to Asami.

Kioku
2014-09-10, 11:54 PM
Well, if that won't cut down on how many people I have to disappoint, I don't know what will... Asami thinks to herself, watching the crowd's reaction. Still thinking about and puzzling over how Tsubaki said she belongs to her, Asami gives chase when she notices her friend leave, pausing only for brief hand squeezes of reassurance.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 12:23 AM
Tsubaki continues walking and turns around a corner before her friend can catch up, hearing her steps on the way. She stares at the ground as Asami comes behind her. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I lost control again. I know you can handle yourself, but I saw you get hit and I couldn't stop myself..." Tsubaki's voice was rather weak compared to her normal, energetic tone. "If you hadn't stopped me, I'd have probably seriously injured him or killed him. I'm sorry that I'm like this."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 12:39 AM
Essentially ignoring her friend's words, Asami pounces on Tsubaki in a tight hug from behind, planting an extended kiss on the side of her neck before snuggling against her. "You were wonderful. Thank you... thank you so much for caring. I'm not letting you get away with regret for what you did." She leans her chin on Tsubaki's shoulder and presses her uninjured cheek against the small warrior's. "Let's get out of here. To the tree or home or something. I don't want anyone to find me right now."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 01:09 AM
Tsubaki's face turns bright red when Asami kisses her neck, making a surprised cat-like noise as it happens. "A-alright. We can go to the dorm, or wherever you want. You do know people are going to get scared of you now too, right? I kinda made a scene..." She makes a nervous giggle, the realization of what she said sinking in.

Kioku
2014-09-11, 01:52 AM
"Mmm..." Asami smiles a little more contentedly and moves around to face Tsubaki. "I don't think I mind. Those who don't try to get the whole story weren't worth knowing anyway." She gleefully drags Tsubaki off toward the tree where they've had lunch so many times, giggling at her friend's blush. "The dorm is going to be crowded, nobody ever bothers us at our lunch spot."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 02:07 AM
"I-I suppose that's fair." The little girl lets herself be pulled around by her friend. "T-that's true, everyone's scared of it. We even made a new table." Tsubaki was speaking of the round table that Asami, Miyuki, Chika and herself had all worked on for their lunch spot.

Kioku
2014-09-11, 02:11 AM
When the pair reach the location, Asami finally lets go and leans against the tree. "So..." she begins, pulling her hair out of her face with a playful smirk tinged with curiosity. "'She belongs to me'?"

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 02:27 AM
Tsubaki is stunned by the question, her subsiding blush returning in full force as she covers her face with her hands. "Well... I... Umm..." She shuffles nervously while trying to come up with some explanation. "I wasn't thinking about what I was saying..." She giggles nervously, still hiding her face in her hands.

Kioku
2014-09-11, 02:37 AM
Asami tilts her head and slowly moves forward, taking Tsubaki's wrists in her hands and gently drawing them away from her face. "Try to think about it now?" Her voice seems a little... off, but she doesn't seem to notice. "Even if you weren't thinking about it at the time, that did come out after all."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 02:54 AM
Tsubaki closes her eyes and clears her head a bit before opening them again. "I suppose..." She brings her face close to Asami's, standing on her tiptoes to do so. "I'm not willing to let someone like that have you." She kisses Asami's cheek and pulls her face a bit away by dropping from her tiptoes. "After all, you're quite the catch. Cute, smart, comfortable and good wife material." She gives Asami a playful wink to accompany her statement.

Kioku
2014-09-11, 03:15 AM
Asami's breath quickens as she stands slightly stunned, and one of her hands coils around behind Tsubaki's neck. "You've still got... just a bit of blood on your lip..." She leans down slowly, eyes glazed over approaching closer, closer. Barely a moment before contact, she takes a sharp breath in and stumbles away, eyes clearing and breath even more rapid. "What..."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 03:34 AM
Tsubaki blinks a little at the sudden shift in Asami and realizes a bit of what happened. "So, umm.... H-how much of that was fox-girl and how much was you?" The little girl adjusts her sarashi a little as she speaks.

Kioku
2014-09-11, 03:40 AM
"I..." Asami tries to start. "I'm not really..." She wavers a bit on her feet and starts to fall forward. "Dizzy..."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 03:46 AM
Tsubaki stops fiddling with her sarashi to catch Asami, slowly sitting down while turning Asami over so she can lean against the little hero. "Woah, just sit and rest against me for a moment."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 03:53 AM
"My hero..." Asami giggles, closing her eyes as her breathing starts to even out. "I... I don't know how much was who. It's been happening more and more recently, I don't know if it's fighting shadows and channeling her more for that, or feeling more comfortable around you and the others. It's..." her head tilts back a bit so that if her eyes were open, she'd be able to glimpse Tsubaki's face. "Wait, 'quite the catch'? I don't think I'm all that..."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 04:00 AM
Tsubaki grins mischievously while listening. "Your hero, eh? So, I guess that means I belong to you? That's an interesting turn of events." She giggles a little and pets Asami's hair. "Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean I'm wrong. I'd say you are."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 04:27 AM
"I guess that wife comment when we first came here wasn't just sleepy silliness so much after all." Asami smiles a little. "I don't see it, but if it makes My hero happy to say such things..." She puts a hand on her left cheek and reaches with the other one to find whatever is in reach. "You know, I think you'll have more admirers from this. That boy who tried to defend me for one, I saw him looking at you with awe and admiration. Maybe some of those girls who want me to be their big s-s-sister too."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 04:52 AM
Tsubaki giggles softly. "And you were giving me trouble for saying you belonged to me." She continues petting Asami's hair while mulling over the thoughts on the admirers. "I don't need a fan club for what I did. It's the first ones that are most important after all."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 05:09 AM
Asami's right hand eventually finds a shoulder, and fiddles around there. "Was that 'trouble' I gave? Hmm... You forgot something, I think." She drops both hands to the ground, bends at the waist and kicks her feet up into the air. "Flexible." Asami opens her eyes and pushes off with her shoulders and hands, adding to the momentum of the kick, to bend more and form an arch over Tsubaki once her feet land behind. From there, she swiftly sits, and wraps her arms around the other girl from behind, legs splayed out forward on either side. "Naturally I have to trust you on comfortable, though. I must say you don't make a bad pillow, yourself."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 05:27 AM
Tsubaki watches as her friend soars over her and takes the arms wrapping around her as an invitation to lean back. She blushes ever so slightly when she realizes she's leaning into Asami's chest. "Well you were asking me to explain myself on it. I was.... Emotionally charged would be the right words I think. And, do take my words on the comfy." She giggles a little, with a bit of a smile on her face. "You're a really soft pillow." She closes her eyes to brace for whatever reaction Asami may have, knowing fully well what she just said and where her head was currently resting.

Kioku
2014-09-11, 05:42 AM
Asami looks down at her chest with slight surprise that morphs into primarily amusement. "Is that so?" She crosses her legs in front of Tsubaki, across her waist, and rests her chin on top of her head. "Well, I suppose this makes you an expert, then." Asami's tries to suppress a giggle at the situation and comments, while her hands hands tickle her friend's sides to disguise the fact that they're also pulling her back and thus closer, slightly. If she's going to tease me about that, best make sure it comes back to her by way of making her opinion further-educated.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 06:27 AM
Tsubaki squirms a bit at the tickling, barely noticing that she's being moved closer as it happens. "An expert? I'm an expert at my own opinion I'd suppose. I find you to be comfortable to rest on, so you're a good pillow. I also don't mind you resting on me." Tsubaki keeps her eyes closed, not bracing for impact any longer, but just enjoying laying there.

Kioku
2014-09-11, 06:43 AM
"That's nice to know," Asami murmurs as she turns her head sideways to rest her cheek on Tsubaki instead of her chin. Her hands move to massage the hero's shoulders (and move her further into the embrace), having to put her arms cross-wise against her friend's front to make it comfortable. "You're very light, you know. I wonder if you'd be as good a blanket, as resting place." Asami leans back a little, carrying Tsubaki backward with her.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 06:51 AM
Tsubaki lets out little contented noises, enjoying the massage and the embrace. "I weigh around 40 kilograms, so I'm actually a little heavy for my height. It's the muscle, I swear!" I'm a blanket? Well then... "Well, I might not cover too much, but I know that I'll be able to keep you warm at night."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 07:12 AM
Asami blushes, unable to keep the new thought from running through her head on repeat. She leans back the rest of the way holding Tsubaki tight and unable to come up with anything to say. You win this round. Oh, no she doesn't... Asami gasps lightly and moves one hand to Tsubaki's face, running the back of her fingernails down the girl's cheek. "Will you? I look forward to it, then. It would not do to deny My hero Her pillow, after all." This... this is still just friends teasing each other, right?

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 07:31 AM
Tsubaki giggles softly and holds onto the arm that still held her. The Tamomo-aided reply caught her a little off guard though. Well then, it can't hurt for me to play along too, right? Chika would play along, so it must be fine."So then, I suppose the question is: your bed or mine, Asami-chan?"

Kioku
2014-09-11, 07:38 AM
Asami's cheek-stroking hand reaches the end of its movement and starts tracing circles on the back of one of Tsubaki's hands. "Oh, I don't mind either way, Tsubakin. We could always switch between the two, though yours has more familiar company below."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 07:49 AM
Tsubaki makes a small nod, still basking in the attention. "You make an excellent point. My bed is right above Miyuki's. We're both top bunks, too, so not much change there." She begins to hold the hand of the arm she'd captured with both hands as she speaks.

Kioku
2014-09-11, 08:05 AM
That went much... better? Than expected. Asami relaxes her legs a bit, needing to stretch, and angles them down so that her knees rest by Tsubaki's thighs and her calves cross from there, instead of trapping her waist. She turns her head to the other side and winces briefly when her bruise makes contact with her friend's head, but quickly resumes her content smile once settled back into a good position. A small happy sigh emits from her as she nuzzles in.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 04:57 PM
Tsubaki feels her friend wincing, her extensive training including reading an opponent's body changes to figure out their current state. "I want to hit him again. Anyone I catch hurting you, will pay as much as I can take from them without becoming a monster again." She gives a slight smile as she thinks about it. "The scary part is, part of me deep down likes it." She nuzzles into Asami as she speaks.

Kioku
2014-09-11, 06:54 PM
"You're not the only one..." Asami whispers, in response to the 'scary deep down side' comment. "I don't think you're a monster. Or monstrous. I'd hesitate even to say monster-esque. I like you the way you are."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 07:21 PM
Tsubaki's smile widens a bit at Asami's comforting words. "If only I could be like this forever. I know that's not possible though. After high school I'll likely have to settle down and conform with the rest of the world." Her voice sounds sagacious rather than the defeated tone one would expect from those comments.

Kioku
2014-09-11, 07:31 PM
"You'll have to..." Asami frowns and clings to Tsubaki, tightening her hold significantly. "No."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 09:05 PM
Tsubaki tilts her head to look at Asami's face. "What do you mean 'No'? It's just how things are. Several hundred years ago, I could have been an Onna-bugeisha like Empress Jingu was, but today there isn't much place for a warrior. Eventually we will have finished this fight with the Shadows and then I'll have to move away from this life. That's fine though. I've gotten to live a carefree life for this long and that's better than most."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 09:19 PM
Asami very slowly lifts and turns her head to look into Tsubaki's eyes. "No. My hero shan't be forced into conformity or a life she doesn't wish by the masses." A small sly smirk begins to appear, and the spark of a fire only usually seen in her gaze when her madness emerges after too long of channeling shines forth. "I believe that there is a way for My hero to continue living the life she loves long after what some may consider 'acceptable'. If there is no place, then Her Asami shall make one."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 10:00 PM
Tsubaki chuckles softly. "You'd change the world for one person? You have no idea how honored I feel, but that would cause a lot of other changes. As a hero, I can't let you do something like that. Diarmuid of the Love Spot was a hero of Celtic lore who single-handedly slew 3400 warriors in a single battle. In the tale "Loathly Lady and Cup" he obtained a wish. He didn't wish for power, money or anything like that. His greatest wish was a house overlooking the sea. Not even such a great hero was a hero forever. Part of being a hero is settling down. Another part, is never truly quit being a hero."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 10:05 PM
Something Tsubaki says strikes a chord with Asami, and she blinks several times in consideration and contemplation. My home overlooks the sea... "But... Tsubakin... I must know, please." She bites her lip and gives an imploring look. "If you have to settle down... will you then... will you be happy?"

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 10:39 PM
Tsubaki gives Asami a bright, proud smile. "No matter what happens, I'll be happy with my life. When I settle down, I'll have found good reason to. And, if I settled down with a great person, that would just be a bonus. I'll also have to still keep up my training. I can't let my skills wane just because I'll have stopped being so violent."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 10:54 PM
Asami relaxes a little, but her grip doesn't relax with her. "That... that's good then." Her head falls back to the grass with closed eyes. 'A bonus' she says? That's just the same as sub-optimal without. My hero will find her 'great person.' A conspiratorial smile plays across her face for an instant, but is gone in the next.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-11, 11:15 PM
Tsubaki moves her head back how it was before. "Though, such a person would have to get along with Chika as she comes first. After all, I killed a man to protect her. Even after what happened, she's stuck by me."

Kioku
2014-09-11, 11:36 PM
Asami hums an affirmative sound. "No matter what else happens, Chika stays a central part of your life. I... think I understand better than most." She shivers a little and shifts around to get more comfortable. Surprisingly though, she's vaguely smiling at the thought. "This 'great person' of yours. Do they need to be male? Female? A romantic interest? Simply someone you'd be happy to call family?"

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 12:14 AM
Tsubaki thinks for a moment on Asami's question. "Honestly, I never gave it much thought. I'm pretty sure gender doesn't matter. I always figured I'd deal with this all when the time came, ya know? I've never been confessed to, which I'm pretty sure is a blessing after today's fiasco. I'd hate to have to deal with that. At least that shouldn't happen to you for a while, after what I said..."

Kioku
2014-09-12, 12:27 AM
"I hope not, but they are quite persistent," Asami giggles. "I feel a lot better now. The pain is fading too... I'm really glad you showed up when you did." And I'm not *entirely* sure that I mind what you said, either.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 12:38 AM
Tsubaki giggles. "Well, if they persist, I'll just be a few steps away. I likely won't hit them unless they give me reason to." Tsubaki blushes slightly. I think I just gave away that I watch over her from a short distance."

Kioku
2014-09-12, 12:52 AM
A few steps? "Most of them aren't that bad. I don't like having to disappoint the, but they're all so... you know. Wouldn't you prefer that someone get to know you first?"

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 01:03 AM
Tsubaki's mouth curls into a sly grin. "Well, of course. Though, with that in mind, you'd be one of the best candidates, Asami-chan."

Kioku
2014-09-12, 01:17 AM
Asami's eyes snap open. "Me?" She reflexively tries to sit up, but cannot. Her grip loosens a little in her surprise, but she doesn't seem to get any other words out quite yet.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 01:26 AM
Tsubaki seizes her chance as Asami's grip on her loosens and rolls over. She pulls herself face to face with her friend and giggles. "That's what I said, you."

Kioku
2014-09-12, 01:40 AM
Is she saying... Asami feels her eyes widen, her heart rate and breathing quicken as she lay trapped with Tsubaki right there above her. Meep! Her arms loosen the rest of the way of their own accord and stroke Tsubaki's sides and back slowly while her legs still trap them together, seemingly paralyzed by the sudden shift of mood, topic and position. Considering us 'hers' mightn't have been simple idle protectiveness, hmmm? Asami's eyes flick over her friend's face, trying to get a read.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 02:22 AM
Tsubaki gazes into Asami's eyes, slowly inching her face closer to her friends as she does. How far can this go before it stops counting as teasing? She stops just an inch away, her lips slightly parted. Do I want it to be teasing?

Kioku
2014-09-12, 02:42 AM
The shock starts wearing off as Asami gazes up. One hand snakes its way up to the back of Tsubaki's neck and her fingers tangle through her hair, lightly massaging and more importantly keeping the the hero from retreating. It's not as though this would be unpleasant, and she deserves the tables turned if she's trying to play with us. I know this is how you truly feel. After all... I am thou. Asami smiles slightly and starts to tilt her head, an almost supernaturally inviting look in her eyes. True. I wouldn't mind... and she does rather deserve it for doing this. Who is to say how she *really* sees the situation though? Asami lets out a very light giggle as she barely leans upward, closing the distance to less than a centimeter, daring Tsubaki to proceed but loosening her hand a second or two later so that she's able to retreat if she really wants to.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 02:55 AM
Tsubaki's breathing stops for a moment, the distance now far shorter than she expected it to be a second ago. The surprise wears off as her mind races through options of what to do. Retreat. Advance. Freeze up. Play it off as a joke. Everything jumbles together in her mind and fogs it up. Suddenly she wraps her arms around Asami and kisses her on the lips. You challenged me, I couldn't submit if I'd wanted to.

Kioku
2014-09-12, 03:08 AM
Asami returns the kiss with interest, closing her eyes and smiling into it. Aha! I *knew* that this was normal for close friends! A tiny glimmer of fear that Tsubaki will flee or shy away like her middle school friends is present in Asami, but mostly stays quiet due to the other's initiation of the event. Meanwhile, she pours affection into the lip-locked embrace, finally letting it part after several seconds and slowly opening her eyes afterward. "We will certainly keep in mind your declaration of candidacy," she whispers with a wink.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 03:36 AM
Tsubaki blushes as Asami pulls away. A second after Asami speaks, the little hero puts on a face of mock horror. "We-we're both girls! We can't be doing this! It's impure!" After her mock outburst, she starts laughing and nuzzles Asami's cheek. "Like I'd care about things like that."

Kioku
2014-09-12, 03:46 AM
Asami leans into the nuzzle and turns to plant a kiss on Tsubaki's cheek while giggling at her feigned expression of disapproval. She finally unlocks her legs and just holds the other girl with her arms, quite happy with her fears going unfounded. "You know, before this year I had no real preference between genders either. After the experiences of the last few months, I might just have to reconsider that bias, even if it's slight."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 04:13 AM
Tsubaki smiles brightly. "As far as I've found, girls are cuter than guys. Then there's guys who look like girls and I get confused, but they're still cute. What matters is what's on the inside though, right?" She pauses for a moment. "That's what Chika told me at least. I don't get letters stuffed in my locker, but she gets a lot of them. She doesn't even read them, she just takes them home and throws them away. I think she has her eyes on someone. I'll have to be sure they're good enough for her."

Kioku
2014-09-12, 04:52 AM
"Hmm..." Asami taps her lip a few times, thinking. "I have to agree with you on looking out for Chika, and with Chika on all counts, there. I don't throw away letters without reading them, but that's because they often give me a better insight into the workings of the school, and the character of the sender. Plus some of them are adorable and non-propositional." She giggles again at a thought that crosses her mind. "Can you imagine if all those people who watched and heard the fight could see us right now?"

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 05:39 AM
"I actually went to Junior High with Chika for a year. Of course, we didn't share any classes, but we went together. I got to see some of the letters she got after school. Those ones she tossed right away for some reason..."Tsubaki chuckles at the thought of the onlookers noticing. "If they saw this, then people really wouldn't pursue you anymore."

Kioku
2014-09-12, 05:47 AM
"Do you think she'll be coming here for high school? She'd start next year, so you'd still be around after all." Asami contemplates whether Chika would be allowed to stay in the dorm in that case, before she considers the other thing that her friend said. She grins and suddenly gives Tusbaki a lightning-quick peck on the lips, then rolls to the side so that she comes out on top. "If you think that would stop them, would seeing this slow them down or act as encouragement?" She bumps noses against the other girl and snuggles in.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 06:20 AM
Tsubaki giggles a little as Asami rolls her over. "Slow them down. Definitely slow them down. Especially if I'm around. I'd never actually stopped to appreciate the good points of being scary before now. On the thought of Chika coming here, it's not likely. I was carted all the way here to keep Rentaro and I from fighting so often. My father was afraid one of us would kill the other. Chika's not a problem child like I am. She gets good grades, helps with the housework, cooks dinner some nights and doesn't pick fights. Our dad loves us, but he decided it would be safer if I were over here. I don't resent him for it, as the head of the family, that's his decision to make, and as a father it's the only option he could take."

Kioku
2014-09-12, 06:48 AM
"I'm sorry you don't get to see her so often..." Asami wiggles a little to get more comfortable. "I'm glad you came here though. So we could meet. Hey, do you think Chika would want to come to the wedding? Hisashi said bring friends without specifying how many, and I do like to consider her a friend you know."

The wedding in question refers to that of Kimura Hisashi, 24 year old half-brother of Asami, which she will have received word of and invitation to during a group social link in early May or very late April. The wedding itself is set for some time during the summer break from school. I was hoping not to have it mentioned until the scene in which the letter comes, but it fit too well here.
In case that wasn't clear enough, "Asami's brother is getting married, it's going to be a group social link later."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 07:03 AM
Tsubaki smiles and shakes her head. "She can always come get me if she wants me and I'm not out on a mission. And I can visit her whenever I want. I have train passes for all the rails there, I just don't want to bother her. Aaaand she hates when Rentaro and I fight." She thinks for a moment on Chika coming to the wedding. "I forget, is it Eastern style or Western style? I need to know for when I visit this weekend and ask her."

Kioku
2014-09-12, 07:19 AM
"There's no way she considers you a bother," Asami laughs, rolling off to the side to lay next to Tsubaki. "The former though, regarding the wedding. He strongly implied that I would need a kimono, and that it wouldn't be out of place for other guests to be similarly attired. I expect he'll give more information when they have an exact date lined up."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 07:41 AM
Tsubaki lets out a soft sigh. "She's going to dress me at the very least. She likes to put me in wafuku when she can. She'll likely want to come." Hopefully Asami likes the one Chika is making for her as a surprise gift, we're finishing up the three this weekend.

Kioku
2014-09-12, 07:58 AM
Asami giggles at the mental image of Chika dressing up Tsubaki. "Like her own personal life-sized doll," she notes. An unexpected yawn escapes her, and she glares at the air accusingly.

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 08:09 AM
Tsubaki rolls onto her side and wraps both her arms around Asami. "It's faster that way. I dress her too, on account of the arm." She yawns and buries her face into her friend's side, nuzzling her a bit.

Kioku
2014-09-12, 08:28 AM
Asami gives a pleased sigh and runs a hand over Tsubaki's upper arm. "You know, nice as this spot is, I bet the beds at the dorm are more comfortable by far."

Mokou-tan
2014-09-12, 03:53 PM
Tsubaki rolls herself onto her feet and brushes off her clothes. "I suppose you're right, the beds would be more comfortable than out here. Shall we?" She bends down very slightly and extends a hand to Asami.

Kioku
2014-09-12, 04:21 PM
Asami accepts the hand and kicks herself into a crouch from which she stands and stretches. She wobbles a little bit upon reaching full height, but takes a couple steps to orient herself. "Let's!" She replies with a bright, if slightly tired, smile.