PDA

View Full Version : Help me learn to play dnd 3.5

Lucious
2014-09-11, 02:53 PM
I'm 17 and I'm new to table top rpgs, in a word inexperienced I am willing and eager to learn and I already comprehend most basic concepts like ability scores, and already have a build in mind I'm just looking for someone to take the time to help me get experience, I would be honored to play with any group and can begin working on a character sheet as soon as necessary.

Harlot
2014-09-11, 03:25 PM
Welcome.

You may be writing in the wrong thread? If you want to play over the internet in a virtual group, your post should go here:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?3-Play-by-Post-Games

If you want to play IRL and find a group near your hometown, I am not really sure where you should post it, so maybe ask a moderator about that.

Good luck finding and joining a group!
/Harlot

drack
2014-09-11, 08:44 PM
Harlot is correct (and nice sig by the way harlot), still I've got a soft spot for new players. I'm presently running a relatively rules-heavy game at the moment. Level 1-3 party members at the moment. If you wouldn't mind starting off running from spiders I could probably toss you in. :smallsmile: I'll shoot you a pm in case you're interested.

Edit: "notifications" at the top right is a drop down with an 'inbox" option, that's how you find PMs (private messages)