PDA

View Full Version : RIM season 4(ic) Twilight Cornation Day!

Pages : [1] 2

igordragonian
2014-09-12, 04:31 AM
OOC: our ooc: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?371720-MLP-roleplay-is-magic-season-4-OOC
IC

The last lesson for today, getting to its end. Ms. Cheerlie finishing her lesson:"And that how the rainbows are made!"
The bell ringing, and foals and fillies began to push back the chairs with cracking noises. Cheerlie shouted above the chairy squeaks and the filly chatter. 'Don't forget to write about the importance and the symbolism of the rainbows!" Few students galloping already. Usually she woult say "See you on Monday little ponies" but not this time. "Please slow down I want to talk with sone how
"Nervouse Nelly! Zasho! Torch! Nolliete!" She called four names.
Some of the ponies staring, fewer even chucking.
"Buuusted....." Jam Sandwich sneered with wide grin. His mother is one of the elements bearers, but he taking big joy at mocking ponies. Especially the different ones.
Cheerlie looked at him with disaprovment. "All the others dismissed!" She saying with more assertive tone. "Unless someone want to get extra homework!"
The class gets empty in seconds.

"Well little ponies." She pausing and smile:"and a baby dragon." Adding. "You are probably wondering why I have called you. Am I correct?" Cheerlie asking cheerfully. "Well Mayor Tiara have asked the help of four of my students to prepare the celebrations of Twilight Coronation Day." She looking at you with big smile. "What do you say?" She asking enthusiasticly.

Hystoriwr
2014-09-12, 05:02 AM
Silhouette wasn't sure why so many ponies got her and her mother's names confused so often, but it had grown into the norm and she didn't want to make a fuss about it around the teacher. Instead she opted to stick her tongue out at Jam Sandwich as they passed, making sure to flash those pearly white fangs as she did so. She'd get back at him later, when he least suspected it.
Not so used to being called attention to once the class was gone (but entirely welcoming of the gesture), Silhouette puffed out her chest while she sat and closed her eyes in the best grown-up image she could muster, trying her best to look nonchalant.
"But...vhy the four of us, teacher? Did vee do something wrong? Are vee getting punished?"
She dearly hoped this wasn't punishment for something. It was probably one of those tattle-tales from class, telling Miss Cheerilee that Silhouette bit somepony during recess. Lies. All filthy lies!

Dudeons
2014-09-12, 01:52 PM
Zasho was watching the clock, anxiously waiting on class to end. Rainbows were hardly of interest to him, and Cheerilee seemed to go on forever. Right as he thinks he's going to be out the door, Cheerilee called him up along with three others. With a groan, Zasho trots up front with the other ponies. He glowers at Jam Sandwich for his taunt, taking satisfaction as the teacher notices Jam and dismisses the class. After listening to Cheerilee's explanation for why she wanted them, Zasho spoke up.

"Well, Ms Cheerilee
I for one would accept, but
I must ask; why us?"

Zerkai
2014-09-12, 06:37 PM
The gangly red filly's humongous ears flickered when her name was called, her face half-hidden by her mane as she hung her head, ears drooping at the chuckling. She was one of the foals that didn't talk to many other ponies, and tended to keep away from the others and stay isolated during recess.

"I-I don't think I should..." she rubbed her long, thing foreleg with her hoof as she looked away.

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-13, 10:36 AM
The only dragon in the room, was no where near the door, by the time he was called up to the front. he always seemed to do things at his own pace. When Jam said Busted, Torch was confused, he never did anything wrong afterall, he was always on his best behavior.

After hearing what Ms. Cheerilee had to say Torch's only answer could be. Yes I will help, this sounds like fun!

Sorry for the delay, i lost my internet access right when you started and just got it back today.

igordragonian
2014-09-13, 05:06 PM
Cheerlie smiled warmly. "No, Silhouette. Actually, it was I who did wrong for calling you like that in front of everypony." She answered. She patted her head gently. "And for confusing your name, I hope you’ll forgive me."
Usually adults do not apologize so easily. But Cheerlie, always gave the fullest respect she could give to the students, and anypony else.

Then she turned to Zasho. "Well, I was thinking that you got the touch and the talent for this mission. And I believe, it would give all of you good opportunity to feel more connected to our town. And I already thank you, and dear Torch." She says.

"Nervouse Nelly?" she saddens in sudden. "Are you sure? I actually putted most hopes on you dear."
She sighs. "You see, you remind of Princess Twilight Sparkle, when she just arrived Poniville." Cheerlie explained. "And I hoped that you could greet her at name of our class!" adding with excitement.

Hystoriwr
2014-09-13, 05:31 PM
"It's okay teacher, lots of ponies call me Mama's name. But if vee are not being punished..." Silhouette leaves the sentence open-ended, a bit confused as to why they were called out until finally realizing that this was supposed to be a good thing. She rested her head in her hooves for a moment, contemplating the gesture and trying to wrap her head around the idea of meeting Princess Twilight Sparkle. It all seemed so much bigger than a filly of her caliber should be tackling, or even thinking of in such a short notice. Like a fairy-tale of confusion. Like a Prench fairy-tale, she decided; Mama's bedtime stories didn't make a whole lot of sense, after all. Why would anypony ask little Silhouette to just say bonjour to the local princess? Silhouette was not a very bonjour-ish filly. She was all bonjour-ed out after her first day of school. Now she was a respected and feared and mysterious hunter of the playground, and saying 'bonjour' didn't sound very interesting or appropriate when introducing herself anymore.
The thought piqued an eyebrow, which grew into an idea. Silhouette nestled herself further back into her chair, wrapping the tiny wings around her sides like a tiny bat-themed supervillain and rubbing her hooves together mischievously.
"...then I vood love to!" she finally answered, trying to hide the sharpened fangs of a coy smile and failing to do so spectacularly.

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-14, 01:28 PM
Torch looks around the class room, before askingWhat do we need to do Ms. Cheerlie? Torch even wonders if he would get the chance to meet Spike, that would be amazing. The only other dragons that Torch seems to meet since he left the hive, are his family. the chance to meet Princess Twilight's son/assistant this was amazing.

Dudeons
2014-09-14, 02:44 PM
His questions answered, Zasho is willing to help Cheerilee. He didn't have much planned for today, so he just decided to go along with it.

"I understand, then.
I can lend myself for this.
How should we start?"

Torch and Silhouette both seem to be in on it as well, although Silhouette is a little too... eager to get started. He would have to keep an eye out for her.

Zerkai
2014-09-15, 07:59 PM
Nervous Nelly blinked, going wide-eyed when Cheerilee mentioned she'd be the one to greet the Princess and most hopes would be on her for the greeting. This left her looking a bit worried and confused, she was about as far from a Princess or Royalty as one could get.

"I-I... um... alright..." The tall and gangly filly agreed, mostly out of pressure and not wanting to disappoint with how sad her teacher looked, even though she was probably going to be a disappointment anyway.

Sorry, forgot to subscribe to the threat. ^^;

igordragonian
2014-09-16, 06:33 AM
Cheerlie smiled widely, and motherly. "I'm so glad to hear that you are fine with that!" she said cheerfully.
"Well, your help would be really appreciated. You see- there a lots of things to handle, and Silver Spoon could use your help on checking that, the preparations are going well." She going back to her table, pulling four white vests with a purple crown amble.
"This will mark you as official helpers of town!" she saying, while giving each of you one vest.
"When you are ready, go the Mayor's office. Silver Spoon will instruct you, on what help she needs." she explain.

Hystoriwr
2014-09-16, 04:53 PM
Silhouette catches the vest gracefully, with her face, so not very gracefully at all. She pulls it down, confused, and notes that it looks a little too big for her. Not wanting to cause a ruckus when she had a plan to fulfill, the blackened bat pony pup pulls the loose vest over her head as she speaks.
"Who is Silver Spoon?"
Silhouette was not a big fan of the new regalia; wearing clothes reminded her too much of the dress Mama had been trying to get her to wear. Plus, the vest hung loosely around her tiny frame, making a rustling sound whenever she fidgeted in it and adding to the discomfort.
"And do vee have to vear zese? Zey are very big..."

igordragonian
2014-09-16, 06:23 PM
"Silver Spoon is of course the assitant of our Mayor- Mayor-Tiara!" Cheerlie, explaining with smile.
She looking at the embarssing state of Silhouette. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I have forgotten your size!" she sighs.
"mmm... let's see..." she thinking. "Sorry, I just took those from Silver Spoon yestetday. But I'm sure that she got something at your size!"

Zerkai
2014-09-16, 07:15 PM
Nelly catches the garment with a glow of her horn, the gangly filly's horn and the outfit itself glowing orange before she takes it in her hooves. Despite being young and without a cutie mark, Nelly seemed to have a fine grasp of simple levitation.

"Mine is fine..." Then she blinked, her big ears flicking as she heard about seeing the mayor's assistant, and maybe the Mayor too. Well they would be meeting a Princess soon so it shouldn't be a surprise.

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-16, 07:34 PM
Torch puts his suit on, despite the only problem being it was made for a pony, His fit fine, even though it hung around certain areas. what he thought was a bonus as well, was this was a Pegasus Vest, so there were holes in the back for his wings. Mine is fine, Ms. Cherilee.

Hystoriwr
2014-09-16, 09:06 PM
With the permission to take off the much-too-large piece of clothing, Silhouette took the moment to do just that. It wouldn't help with her plan anyway. Despite Silhouette trying to be all mysterious about it, the 'plan' wasn't much more than scaring the princess out of her wits. It would be a work of art; Princess Twilight Sparkle would be walking down the street and suddenly...boum! She won't know what hit her!
At least, that's what was in Silhouette's mind. She felt confident in her ability to scare the holy pony be-jeezus out of anypony on the playground, but a princess might be a whole new challenge.
"I vill ask Miss Silver Spoon if she has somezing smaller, zen. It vill be zee best bonjour Miss Tvilight vill see!" she finished excitedly, already crafting ideas for how she would carry out the ultimate surprise-pounce. Would she do it from a bush? No, too obvious. Would she drop down from a tree? Better, but she'd have to know exactly what tree Princess Twilight would be passing under to do it. Maybe she'd be spontaneous, and jump at her while in full sight! No, no, too daring. Silhouette would just look silly, jumping at the princess after already saying bonjour.
This would take some thought.

Dudeons
2014-09-16, 10:39 PM
Zasho looked over the vest, putting it on. The white vest seemed to make his body look even more monochrome than he already did. However, if Ms Cheerilee insisted, he would go along with it for now. He speaks to the three non-adults.

"Excellent clothing.
Shall we go find Silver Spoon?
Ready when you are."

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-16, 10:41 PM
Zasho looked over the vest, putting it on. The white vest seemed to make his body look even more monochrome than he already did. However, if Ms Cheerilee insisted, he would go along with it for now. He speaks to the three non-adults.

"Excellent clothing.
Shall we go find Silver Spoon?
Ready when you are."

Sure lets go Zasho! torch flutter up for a second before landing back to the ground, he needed to remember not everyling was air born like him. even though he was slower while on the ground then most thanks to old having 2 legs.

igordragonian
2014-09-17, 12:36 AM
OOC: Silver Spoon: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Silver-Spoon-387304129
Town Hall:http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/132/d/9/mlp_fim_town_hall___vector_by_daafroman-d4zifet.png
IC:

"I'm glad to see your enthusiasm!"she said Cheerfully. "Of you go!" she waved to you. The four of you going out of class, and the building school. As expected nopony beside the janitor left on the school yards.
Poniville seems beautifull and peacfull: looks like the pegasis had good mood today. After a short walk at Poniville streets, you getting to the Town Hall.
Four adult ponies waiting outside the Town Hall. Bon Bon and Lyra, and Carrot top. Last standing the infamouse Rainbow Dash, in her Wonderbolt uniforms. She growling with inpatience. It looks like they already waiting for some time.

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-17, 12:45 AM
Torch tilts his head, and wonders why are the adults waiting outside? he thinks out loud, Maybe they are in line waiting for the mayor also. Wow, She must be a really busy mare. Torch gets in line behind Rainbow Dash to have an audience with the Mayor.

Hystoriwr
2014-09-17, 05:35 AM
Silhouette took a wide-eyed look at everything the group passed as they went, silent while she walked. Ponyville wasn't new to her by any account, but she certainly wasn't familiar with every nook and cranny, having only lived there for a half-dozen months or so. Town Hall was new; she'd seen the building a few times but never thought anything of it until now. Most of the ponies in town were recognizable, but not familiar enough to name or tell apart yet, aside from the ones in her classroom.
As the four came to a stop, Silhouette realized that the line of grown-up ponies at the door didn't bode well for them. Especially the one in the funny blue costume in front of them, who looked mad about something and wasn't paying attention to them. She decided to introduce herself to pass the time, approaching the pegasus quietly from behind before flaring out her own wings and hopping into view with an excited "Boo!".

Zerkai
2014-09-17, 11:20 AM
For Nervous Nelly the Town Hall wasn't a familiar site, only having recently come to Ponyville from Hoofington. She recognized some of the ponies as she adjusted the vest she was wearing along with her saddlebags stuffed with books, they were mostly adults she noticed around the town on her way from school. Then she froze up as she saw the pegasus in a the blue and yellow flight suit.

"A Wonderbolt..." Her ears went back, flat against her head, what was a Wonderbolt doing here?

igordragonian
2014-09-17, 05:49 PM
Rainbow Dash grumbled to herself, not noticing Silhouette.
"Boo!"
"Whoa!" Rainbow Dash startled and jumped 10 feet in the air, and floated there. "Who did that?!" she said angirly, and then her eyes, locked on Silhouette. "It's you, little one?" cooed, and landed. "Batpony ha?" she said looking over her. "Just to let you know, I wasn't scared- I just enjoyed playing with you, kiddo." she said with cool tone.
She pulled down her mask. "You need to train better for the Nightmare Night!" she said with daring grin.

Meanwhile, few foals and fillies from school, coming by. They will probaly meet all of you soon.

OOC:
Check the OOC thread, please.

Hystoriwr
2014-09-17, 09:04 PM
"Non, I don't need to train! I'm zee best at scaring!" Silhouette protested, giggling to herself as she puffed out her chest in pride, "Vhy, I even scared you, Mlle arc-en-ciel pégase, and I vill scare Princess Tvilight too!"
Silhouette liked this pegasus, she decided. Most grown-ups pinched her cheeks by this point, but this one had left her cheeks thankfully untouched. Finding it odd to address the new friend as 'miss rainbow pegasus', Silhouette stopped puffing out her chest for a moment to ask, smiling toothily.
"I like you! Vhat's your name, Mlle pégase? I'm Silhouette!"

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-17, 11:16 PM
Torch just tilted his head with a slightly confusion,Sure Silhouette was scary at first, but why would an adult be afraid of her? she was no nice to be scary once you go to know her.Do you really think it is a good idea Sil, to try and scare a princess?

igordragonian
2014-09-18, 12:12 AM
"I didn't got scared!" Rainbow Dash found herself argueing with little filly. "I was 200% of pure coolness! I just went easy on you kid!" she saying wtih proud grin.

she landed next to you. "To scare Twilight Sparkle ha? That would something I would like see." she smiled. When Silhouette asking her for her name. "What?! what?!" she yelling. "Are you ok!?" she saying with worried tone.
"You haven't heard of me?! Captain Rainbow Awsome Dash?!" she putting hoof on her chest dramaticly. "The one and only to able to do the SONIC RAINBOOM?!" she ****iueing dramaticly.

She staring at Torch. "Oh! Another dragon?! Awesome! Wait Till I'll tell about you to Spike!" she starting to circle him.
Rainbow Dash looks rather happy to meet kids like you.

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-18, 12:25 AM
Torch floats up to Rainbow Dash's level, excitment radiating off him. You know Spike, he is the second dragon i have heard of that has lived with ponies his whole live. I want to meet him he is so awesome, just like my cousin Spark! Spark would be so jealous that i got to meet him, though i don't remember if he has met him yet or not? Torch floats down and tries to remember, sending him deep into his own thought. he seems to forget about everyone for a second mumbling. Spark says they are about the same age..... Spark's mom is Monah.... similar things go through his lips, making little senses to others.

Hystoriwr
2014-09-18, 01:30 AM
"Non-sens!" Silhouette protested, holding her own hoof to her chest quite like the pegasus Rainbow Dash and accosted by both her and Torch's disagreements, "I am zee best at scaring! I am Silhouette ze bat pony! Zee hunters of zee night! Vee are quicker and deadlier zen any dragon or pegasus!"
Silhouette jumped to defend her honor, trying to puff out her chest even more than the prideful rainbow pegasus herself. There was no actual honor to defend, but prideful as she was, Silhouette felt obliged to speak up.
"I vill scare zee princess out of her wits! I vill! I am zee night!"
For all of the ruckus she was causing and how big she was trying to seem, Silhouette couldn't help but just look like a particularly small, pouting filly with fangs and bat wings. Not very intimidating nor impressive, though probably a bit cute, which wasn't the look she was shooting for.

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-18, 03:29 AM
Torch come out of his stupor to listen to Silhouette. When she finishes torch gives her a small hug. I am sure you will scare her Sil, you are awesomely scary after all. Torch gives her a big grin, not wanting her to doubt that her friend would not support her.

Zerkai
2014-09-18, 08:04 PM
"C... C-C... C-Captain of the Wonderbolts..." The gangly red filly squeaked and just stood there starstuck for a moment, eyes wide and mouth slightly open. She knew about the Wonderbolts from hearing other foals and adults talk about them, and a bit of history she's red, and she recognized the mare now from the newspapers. Fastest pony in the world and doer of the impossible, Rainbow Dash.

Coming face to face with a celebrity and living legend just casually talking to them, she did the only thing that came to mind.

She dove into one of the small shrubs around the Town Hall to hide, letting out another squeak in her panic, her eyes visible as they darted around in her hiding spot. Comically, her large ears also stuck out of the shrub/

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-18, 08:28 PM
Nelly! Torch follows the young filly and sticks his head into the shrubs to see her.

What is wrong Nelly, Why did you run from Ms. Rainbow?

Hystoriwr
2014-09-18, 09:36 PM
Silhouette turned her head to reply to the kind word and hug, but the accused dragon had already darted away, along with the tallest in the group. Silhouette knew of Nervous Nelly; she lived up to her name as the easiest to scare on the playground. Silhouette remembered giggling delightedly every time she ushered a flinch from the unicorn, but after the first few weeks it became evident that there really wasn't any other reaction to get out of her. Silhouette mainly left the filly alone nowadays, more worried than anything that she'd make the poor filly cry if she kept scaring her like she did in the first few weeks of school.
Torch was another matter; she didn't know much about Torch. She knew he was popular the first few days of school, since everypony took interest in the dragon, but she never interacted much with him. Apparently he was a huggy sort of dragon; Silhouette didn't know there were huggy sorts of dragons.
Zasho was the only zebra in school, much like Torch was the only dragon in school and Silhouette was the only bat pony in school. Ponies tended to stray away from Zasho in the same way they tended to stray from Silhouette; where Silhouette had her fangs and slitted eyes and leathery wings to drive away most fillies or foals (a fact she lamented the first few weeks of school, but now took pride in), Zasho had the whole zebra mystery shtick that gave other ponies the willies. She'd overheard more than one rumor whispered about the cauldron he had cooked his parents in, but Silhouette didn't believe a word of it. Besides, she normally had better ways to spend her time during recess than listening to made-up rumors about Zasho around school...like listening to made-up rumors about her around school! Some of which she confirmed outright to anypony that asked, just to seem scary. A good portion of the class probably thought she drank blood at this point; the thought elicited an unprovoked giggle. Maybe she'd bring a box of tomato juice to class one day for the effect...

Just posting some idle thoughts; I didn't want to have too many posts between GM postings, since he might want something to happen before some of it, or respond to some of the stuff the characters have done so far before they keep going.

Zerkai
2014-09-19, 12:18 AM
"That's... that's Captain of the Wonderbolts!" Nelly spoke up with a whispered shout, her breath fast and heavy as she hid in the bushes.

"S-She's the only pony to make a Sonic Rainboom and she's here! Why is... She's... I can't come out...!"

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-19, 12:22 AM
Nelly who are the Wonderbolts? I mean if she knows the Princess, she can't be a bad mare right.

igordragonian
2014-09-19, 01:39 AM
Rainbow nodding at Torch:"That would be awesome!"

"I like your spirit kiddo." she messing Silhouette's mane. "And you might be a little scary, but you'l never be fast like ME!" she saying with daring tone.
Thwn she notice Nelly.

Rainbow Dash looked at Nelly:"Yes! That ME!" she nodding proudly. "Ha?" she staring cunfused. "You running the wrong way, you should admire me closer, not farther!" she calling after her.

Hystoriwr
2014-09-19, 01:54 AM
Silhouette gave a huffy "hmph" at the garbed Rainbow Dash insulting her speed, but she did doubt she'd be able to beat any adult in a race, let alone somepony named Dash. In fact, these tiny legs of hers weren't very good for running at all, and she had wings to match. Seeing Rainbow Dash call out to Nervous Nelly, she leaned in closer and spoke softly.
"...she is scared very easy. I don't know vhy."
Nervous Nelly had mentioned the Wonderbolts, which garnered this pegasus's attention, so Silhouette was a little curious.
"Erm, vhat is zis...ze 'Vunderbolts'?"

Dudeons
2014-09-19, 05:21 PM
Zasho had stayed back from most of the conversation going on. However, Silhouette and Torch seemed to be unaware of the Wonderbolts. In spite of limited resources, Zasho had studied what he could of Equestria before he came here. He tried to explain to them.

"The Wonderbolts are
A flight demonstration team.
Is that right, Ms Dash?"

Zerkai
2014-09-19, 09:38 PM
Uh... I think you're confusing Nelly for Silhouette, she and Torch are the ones that don't know the Wonderbolts, not Nelly.

"The fastest, most elite flyers in Equestria and part of the Equestrian Military... and s-she's their leader, the fastest pony alive...! Rainbow Dash!" She quickly explained to Torch.

"I... I can't go over there... s-she's so..." The gangly unicorn fidgeted with her hooves nervously.

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-21, 11:18 PM
Come on Nelly, she is just a pony like you. It is not like she is a Dragon in disguise. Torch gives Nelly a big toothy grin, and extends his claw to give her a helping hoof, and a shoulder of support.

igordragonian
2014-09-22, 01:43 AM
Rainbow Dash looking shocked. "Who is the Wonderbolts?!" she yelling with shock.
When Zasho answered. she sighed.
"Yes. This is one way to define it..." She said with bored tone.
"Or..." she smile with excitment. "You could define us as. the most Super Duper cool awesome spectacular dare devil fast pegasuses who can do something like.this!"
She putted back her mask,
smiled daredevily. Her legs flexed, and she bursted into the air at sudden. She was fast as rocket! And yet she managed to spin herself, creating wind wich bent all the trees around for a second! She flew around a big cloud shaping it with wing slashes. She diving down in sudden, landing next to the bush where Nervous Nelly hiding. From the waves of speed, all the leavs of the bush flying away. Every mane in the area messed up. Rainbow Dash grinning proudly, putting of her mask with nonchalance.
"So..." she offering a hoof to Nelly. "Now do you understand who are the Wonderbolts?"
And if you look up, you'l see 4 cloudes shaped like hour faces!

Hystoriwr
2014-09-22, 02:27 AM
"Oh....ohhhh....beau..."
Silhouette watched the display with no small amount of awe, until the kicking wind nearly knocked the filly over where she stood. When Silhouette finally opened her eyes and took her hoof off of the top of her head, she looked around to see Mlle Dash offering a hoof to the now-uncovered Nelly. More interestingly, the sky now showed a caricature of each of their faces- Silhouette didn't know clouds could be shaped like that. It looked odd to see her face done in white, as opposed to its usual black, but it was hard to contain how impressed she was. Suddenly these 'Wonderbolts' held a whole lot more respect and awe in her book, and Silhouette's wings buzzed at her sides for a moment in her excitement. She turned to Zasho and tried to brush the messy mane out of her face.
"Did joo see zat?! It vas- magnifique! Mlle Dash, she flew up and ze clouds are-"
Silhouette took a moment to realize how out-of-character this was for the terror of the playground she was trying to look like, and shook her head frustratedly.
"I-I mean...euh, zat vas...cool," she said calmly, now trying to look nonchalant about it. She began patting down her mane, hoping too look more presentable when Rainbow Dash looked her way again.

Dudeons
2014-09-22, 03:36 AM
Zasho's eyes widened, impressed by the display of flight. He hadn't seen anything like it before. He notes the cloud sculptures of their faces, amazed by the precision which she displayed in spite of her high speed.

"Ah! Most impressive.
I've never seen anything
like it, Ms. Dash."

His revelry was disrupted as he notes the others' messy manes, grinning a little. Although Zasho only maintained his unique hairstyle out of habit, he had to admit that it did have it's uses, such as now when it only took a few seconds of readjusting to recover from Rainbow Dash's display. He turns to Silhouette, who was clearly just as awed as he was. It was a very different mood for the little pony who went around scaring other students during recess. She quickly tried to recover into her 'I'm your worst nightmare' personality, but Zasho had seen enough. However, he tended to enjoy her antics, so he pretends to have not noticed.

"Indeed, Silhouette.
It was very 'cool', correct?
Ponies amaze me."

Zerkai
2014-09-23, 01:47 AM
Nelly stared up at the clouds, blinking a few times as her big nose and huge ears now hovered over Ponyville. She partially covered her face, her coat turning bright red around her face and the tips of her ears, Rainbow landing next to her and taking to her directly only made it worse. The Captain of the Wonderbolts was talking to her.

"I... I-I know who they are... the other foals in Manehattan would talk about them, a-and I looked through some books about them..." She stammered, rubbing her foreleg.

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-23, 11:43 PM
Nelly? Torch, looks at the shy filly. Why did she act this way, is Ms. Dash that well know?

igordragonian
2014-09-27, 11:24 PM
Rainbow Dash sighed. "Oh well. I guess I'll give you an autograph next time." She said, and flew away in sudden. It's cool exit, but it seems she will miss her turn.
The line by the way haven't moved a bit. The ponies staring at you whispering.

Two foals and one filly passing by with bastard smiles.

Hystoriwr
2014-09-27, 11:48 PM
Silhouette watches the pegasus take off with a frown, let down that their meeting was cut short so soon after she discovered just how impressive this Rainbow Dash was. Before she can let out a small exhale of disappointment, her awkward attempt to look nonchalant around everypony is interrupted by her noticing a couple of smarmy-looking colts and fillies passing by. She keeps a watchful eye over them, not particularly in the mood to pounce-and-scare at the moment. She keeps her chin high, not wanting to be intimidated by the eyes of the ponies around her, and leans over to Zasho to whisper.
"...vhat is zeir problem?"

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-27, 11:50 PM
Come on Nelly Mrs. Dash is gone now. Torch extends his claw again, to help Nelly up.

Zerkai
2014-09-30, 08:38 AM
The fact that Rainbow Dash left because of her did little to improve the gangly filly's mood. That, the adults whispering at them, and having her ugly mug hovering over Ponyville did little to help matters.

"I'm... I'm fine..." She got up by herself, but was now looking for a new hiding spot.

igordragonian
2014-09-30, 07:18 PM
When the three little ponies getting close, you recognize them:
Snow Ball. White unicorn with bright blue mane. He is kind of a bully, and have great joy from hearing glass getting broken. "Ohhhh, It's looks like the weirdoes got united in a Loser League!" he saying, laughing cruelly. He raising with levitation power small piece of dirt. He is quite a shooter, mostly at windows, sometimes at ponies.

The second is Jam Sandwich. Pinkie Pie's son. He might be funny, but he has a lot to learn about being nice. He is light brown coated, and his curly mane red like jam. "OHH! It's Donkey Ears!" he pointing at Nelly laughing. "Donkey Ears, and Scaly are in love! awwww!" he is pointing at Torch helping Nelly. "Donkey Ears and Nelly, sitting on tree! K I S S I NG!" he singing mockingly.
The adult ponies was looking, not laughing aloud. However, small smiles apearied on their faces.

Third and the only filly, is Blueberry Pie. The twin sister of Jam Sandwich. She is purple like... blueberry, and as curly as her mom. She snortiedwhile laughing a loud like hyena. "a Good one!" she shouted. Her laugh is... contagious. Random pony who passing by starting to laugh.
"And don't forget Vampony Wannabe!" pointing at Silhouette.
"And... Stripy Pajamas!" she holding her belly, almost bursting from her hyena like laughter.
Some fillies and colts stopping by, staring at the "show." adult ponies looking, barely holding themselves, from acting like the fillies.
"His aunt an evil enchantress!
If you hear his rhyme, he will put you in trances!" she starting to sing and dance, mockingly.
"What will he do?
He’ll mumble something untrue.
he will blah blah your mind,
sooooooooo watch out!"
Fillies startied to laugh.

OOC:
it's a will power attack.

Zasho and Nelly: Difficulty target of 8
Silhouette and Torch: Difficulty target of 4.

cavalieredraghi
2014-09-30, 07:28 PM
[roll0] (not sure what to add mind maybe?)

Torch looks at the foals, not understanding insults from where he was from. He never had to deal with them before, and theirs in his mind were not very good insults. What were they spelling anyways, ponies had such a strange language.

Hystoriwr
2014-09-30, 08:50 PM
Silhouette huffed, holding her chin up and trying not to look hurt.

[roll0] + (Either Mind or Heart, depending on GM ruling)

...it was these ponies. Silhouette had heard enough insults thrown by the hooves of these colts and fillies to send anypony crying, but it was hardly anything new. Blueberry Pie was probably Silhouette's least favorite of the group; there was something grating about that laugh, and it never sat well with Silhouette how she would get everypony else laughing with it as well.
The Vampony insult was petty and nothing Silhouette hadn't heard before so she planned on ignoring it, but something rubbed her wrong about the rest of the group getting harassed. She turned her gaze to Blueberry Pie, pretending not to have noticed her until now.
"...oh? I am sorry, could joo say zat again? I thought I vas hearing barking hyenas. Jour laughing is just so hard to tell apart."

Dudeons
2014-09-30, 10:51 PM
Zasho's eyebrows rise, noting the severity of the insults used against him and the rest of the group.

[roll0]
I used Heart instead of Mind, since that just made sense for me. If you insist otherwise, just subtract one point from the score.
I also figured his Fearless talent would apply to this.
I'll edit the post after I get results.

Zasho cracks a casual grin, amused by the supposedly hurtful theatrics of Blueberry Pie. However, seeing Silhouette getting insulted didn't sit well with him.

"Amusing display.
But I'm afraid it won't last.
You'll have to leave now."

Zasho steps out between the group and the bullies and draws a large symbol on the ground between them. He steps back towards the group.

"A zebra sigil.
When my enemies see it,
They had better run!

Zasho grins eerily, manifesting every bit of the 'evil enchanter' persona they forged for him.

Intimidation: 3d6+2
Using my Exotic Lore edge.
The sigil: 守

Zerkai
2014-10-01, 10:46 AM
[roll0]

Nelly's large ears went flat against her head as she listened to the insults and jeering, sighing as she brushed herself off while looking down, and suddenly snorting. She was a nervous and easily frightened foal, but she didn't cry too often when it came to teasing, not unless it got physical. In fact, she seemed more relaxed around bullies that insulted her than normal ponies and foals.

"Kinda insulting to donkeys putting them on my level... I am pretty ugly. I doubt anypony would be interested." She reached up, flicking her own large ears.

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-01, 11:28 PM
Torch looks at the bullies having no clue what they are talking about with he slowly walks up to them, and with a blank look on his face. before honestly asking them. Are you three stupid? I mean you seem to know nothing about Zebra's, and what is up with you laugh it is like what Silhouette said, a hyena. Were you born like that, because seriously that is creepy. Also the name is Torch T-OR-CH, say it with me. Torch. you really must have some mental issues.

Torch touches on subject he honestly feels the bullies could improve on.

I mean if you want help with learning pony or anything else i'd help tutor you?

igordragonian
2014-10-02, 01:44 AM
OOC: Silhouette: 6 points of willpower damage.
Nelly: 2 points of will power damage.
OOC: Dudenons, it didn't show the results.. but I'll go along with that.
IC:

Blueberry Pie chuckles at Silhouette's comment. "Sorry. I can't understand your accent. I'm probaly having problem listen to black gnomes." She looking at her from above. giggles.

Jam Sandwich raising a metaphorical eyebrow. "Ha?" surprised from the answer of Nelly. he looking disapointed. "Well...! yes! It is insult for donkeys!" he looking cunfused, and even more from the disaproving stares of the ponies around.
Jam Sandwich can't find what to answer?! he looking at Torch speaking to him like to silly filly. He grins with renewed power.

"No, thanks. You may call yourself, Torch. But for us you just Scaly. You know? You are the Teacher's pet dragon. So you deserve pet dragon's name!" grinning, even if not back to his full power.

And then Zasho starting to haiku.
"Say what?" Snow Ball ask, the first to seem intimidated.

He staring with shrinking pupils, at how he frawing the sigil. He dropping the dirt. "RAaaaGGH!"
he starting to gallop, with face filled with dread.
Jam Sandwich starting to backing off. "Blueberry Pie? I think... our Mama waiting us to sample new cupcake..." saying, looking unsure.

But Blueberry Pie staring with mocking grin at Sillouette, from above. "Little Twinky darky Larky Farky." She ****inue, almost obssesed from the little succes she had succeded.

__________________________________________________ ___

OOC:
Sillouette: another power will attack of diffuculty level: 5
Torch: another will power attack at difficult level of 4

Hystoriwr
2014-10-02, 02:27 AM
"...little black...gnome...?" Silhouette mumbled to herself through gritted teeth. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying not to reveal the frustration that was bubbling up. Silhouette had never gotten into a verbal tussle with any of these colts, so she didn't expect such a lashing. It didn't even make sense, and it was still getting under her skin, probably upsetting Silhouette even more than Nelly, though she attempted not to show it.
"Little tvinky darky?" she repeated, taking a moment to sigh frustratedly before finally stepping forward again. She lifted her chin and puffed out her chest, trying to look non-fazed. Seeing Jam Sandwich backing off in fear, she gave a sidelong glance to Zasho and decided that he had the right idea. Silhouette looked towards the sky, where Blueberry Pie's hyena laughter still rang true.
"...joo're all so loud...for food," she grinned a toothy smile, visibly licking those mostly-vestigial fangs of hers, "...and lunch vas so long ago...do you really taste like zis...zis 'blueberry pie', I vonder?"

[roll0]
If you're allowing Body to be used as the intimidation stat (for using fangs and physical features to intimidate, rather than sigils and rumors), then add an extra 1 to that.

igordragonian
2014-10-02, 03:23 AM
Ooc: you have forgotten to roll against the insult.
Ic:
She stops her senseless insults:"...winky crincky... WHAT?!" With jump in the air, staring at Shilouette.
"You.. can't... you..." starting to back off.
Fillies and foals staring with uneasiness.
"MONSTER!" Jam Sandwich scream grabbing his sister by her tail, dragging while escape.
"Run away from the Darklings!" They shout together.

Hystoriwr
2014-10-02, 05:11 AM
Silhouette grinned an evil, hungry grin for as long as it took the other party to turn tail and flee. As soon as they were out of sight, the grin turned into an uncontrolled titter of 'goo-hoo-hoo!' as she tried in vain to contain her giggles. She covered her mouth with a hoof, but couldn't get over the facial expression Blueberry Pie made just before she was yanked out of the air by her tail, and imagining it sent another wave of barely-suppressed cackles.
"...D-darklings! Oh là là! Vee are-" she held her chest, still giggling- "D-darklings now! J'aime cela, vhat zose foals called us...!"
Silhouette's giggles and titters subsided as she realized that she was alone in her merriment, and she quickly shook her head to reestablish her posture in front of the others. A pitch-black coat did little to hide reddened cheeks; a weakness she'd discovered years prior. She tried to ignore it, and raised her chin nonchalantly.
"-I-I mean...of course zey were scared. Zey are like...erm, cats. Who are scared."
She did not actually remember how the saying about scared cats went. This did nothing to hide the still-reddening face. She turned her head away, pretending to look interested and cool at something in the distance.

Zerkai
2014-10-02, 08:52 AM
Nelly blinked a few times as she watched the scene unfold in front of her, with the Zebra marking glyphs on the ground, the Batpony threatening to eat the other foals, and the clueless young dragon. Normally she'd have been long gone by now but she was kinda stuck there out of obligation to see the Mayor or her assistance about the preparations for the Coronation day. It didn't stop her from panicking a little at the commotion they were causing in front of the Town Hall.

"I-It'll be fine... it'll all be fine..." She said with a nervous chuckle as she was now hugging a large book of hers. Ironically, the book was titled '1,000 Ways Anything Can (And Will) Go Wrong - by Wet Blanket'

Dudeons
2014-10-02, 11:13 AM
Zasho smiles, pleased with the results of his actions. 'Mumble something untrue' indeed! Zasho sees that Silhouette was excited at first that they drove off the bullies, but she became embarrassed when nobody responded. Recalling what he could about pony social norms, he extends one leg towards the blushing little filly for a hoof bump.

"Nice job, Silhouette.
You and I showed them what's what.
Have an, er, 'hoof bump'?"

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-02, 04:42 PM
whatever save all is +2 anyways.
[roll0]+2
Torch still looks at the bullies with confusion, can they be anymore stupid? As they run away, Torch turn to the others.
Seriously are they stupid? Or is that how "normal" ponies act?

Hystoriwr
2014-10-02, 07:01 PM
Silhouette stared at the invisible thing in the distance, trying to bide time until her face became less tomato-ish, when she was suddenly confronted from behind by Zasho the zebra. She took a deep breath, trying to balance her feelings between snickering at Blueberry Pie's expression still ingrained in her head, and the embarrassment stemming from somewhere Silhouette couldn't quite place. She turned around to face the zebra colt, and realized he was offering a hoof in congratulations.
"Oh-ueh...yes, yes vee did show zem."
Either he didn't notice the off coloring, or he didn't care. Silhouette tentatively took the offered hoof bump.
"Joo are...Zasho, yes? Vith the..." she offered an air quote for sarcasm, "...'cannibal cauldron' zey talk about at school?"
There wasn't really a question of if Silhouette knew who he was; he was the only zebra in school after all. They had never really introduced themselves, though.

Dudeons
2014-10-03, 01:20 AM
Zasho laughed. It seems the old 'cannibalism' rumor actually got off the ground. Zasho plays along with it, leaning in and whispering to her on the second and third lines.

"Ah yes, that old thing.
The teacher took it away,
Spared me detention."

Zasho straightens up, his smile still present.

"And I know you too,
Silhouette. I like your pranks,
My little darkling."

Zerkai
2014-10-03, 05:05 AM
"I wouldn't know... I'm not really normal... I really don't think they should have been bothering you all..." She said with a sigh once she had calmed down a bit, still holding onto her large book as she tried not to look at the audience they had after all of that.

"My ears aren't really Donkey ears... mine are a lot wider. Ugh... wish Miss Dash hadn't kept that up there, nopony should have to look at that." The gangly red filly's big ears perked up as she looked at her cloud caricature in the sky.

igordragonian
2014-10-03, 07:33 AM
Your classmates slowly starting to walk away, each to his own way. Wishpering and pointing.
The adult ponies going back to their buisness, but few giving at you with disaproving looks.
Almost like You were the bullies.
But that is the worst. Other than that, ponies not react about what happend.

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-03, 11:30 AM
They were bothering me? I had no clue what they were doing, seemed weird. Torch walks up to Nelly,

Your ears aren't bad, they look good on you. Torch smiles as he tries to comfort the low self esteem filly. You should see some of my cousins they have no ears at all, unlike me where i have fin ears. Torch starts to point his ears out with there fin like shape, almost similar to another race versus a dragon's type of ears.

Zerkai
2014-10-03, 11:44 AM
"Well it was kinda weak... 'Scaly' isn't even an insult, it's pointing out that you have scales. And I've seen fins on pictures of dragons, that's normal I think. These however-" Her large ears flopped alternately in a comical fashion, one ear perked up while the other flat against her head, then switching.

"Mah ears are almost as big as mah whole head! These are Attack-Ears! Ah could lay siege to Canterlot with these things!" She proclaimed quite loudly, the mare slipping into a bit of an accent, sounding like a lower-manehattan accent. The past few minutes the group has had with Nelly are probably the most they've heard her talk ever since she arrived at the school.

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-03, 11:47 AM
Torch smiles at Nelly, liking her coming out of her shell. Your ears are amazing I wonder how good your hearing is. Plus you don't want to lay siege your nice.

Zerkai
2014-10-03, 01:08 PM
Nelly gave a small sigh at the compliments, waving a hoof dismissively "It's fine... Ah'm weird-lookin'. Big mouse ears, big nose, legs and neck like a giraffe. Just hope we aren't gonnuh get in trouble for tha' commotion out here... we still need ta see the Mayor or her assistant so we know what to do." She says as she puts her big book away.

Hystoriwr
2014-10-03, 05:27 PM
Silhouette snorted at the 'darkling' comment, still not entirely forgetting Blueberry Pie's face.
"Ze ponies, zey are easy to scare, no?"
She looked around, seeing the pointing and sneers they were getting and generally not caring. The dragon and Nelly were talking about something over there, but whatever they were talking about didn't concern her too much.
"Euh- Easy for me!" she hesitantly declared, sticking her chest out proudly, "But...joo are not too bad joorself, Zasho. Somepony else vorthy of zat...er, 'Darkling' name." she still grinned at the title.

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-03, 09:31 PM
I have my dad's ears mom says, and where I am from it does not matter what one looks like, but how they act and who is their parents that is important. You know what I like you are pretty cool. Torch beams at Nelly. before being reminded about the mayor

I almost forgot. But how the line has not moved at all? Maybe we could just see if she is even in her office?

igordragonian
2014-10-04, 11:27 PM
i Ten minutes after the "fight", grey famous pegasi walking out of the town hall, with deeply sadened face. She is grey coated and blonde maned, and her eyes... well it's not big surprise that her name is Derpy Hooves. She walking without walking crashing into trah can. "Oopsy!" Her voice echoed from the trash can. "I'm alright!" Carrot Top hurrying to help her, by pulling her tail. "I guess she didn't wanted you as worker?" Carrot Top asked her.

"Finally." Bon Bon growned, and went together with Lyra.

Theoretically Carrot Top would be busy for a while...
Is seems not easy to pull Derpy out of the crash can. So there nopony else before you, right now.

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-04, 11:37 PM
Torch goes over to help pull Derpy out of the trash can. Torch grabs hold of the trash can and pulls in the opposite direction of Carrot top. What happened in there?

Zerkai
2014-10-05, 12:55 PM
Nelly watched Derpy get stuck in the garbage can and Torch and Carrot top moving to help her. With a small sigh she turned her head to the doors, watching Lyra and Bonbon head in. She moved to follow to attempt to peek inside without being noticed.

igordragonian
2014-10-07, 06:21 PM
Derpy rolling from the trash can. She blink. "Oh! thankies! I really don't know what went wrong!" she says with a smile. Carrot Top sighs. "Derpy..."
Derpy shake off few bananas. "Well, I got fired from the mail service, and I have heard that Poniville looking for street cleaner!" She said excited. "But... Mayor Tiara for some reason didn't wanted me. And I asked her why. And then she answered because I Don't have exprience. I have asked why it is important, and she said:"Because it's important. And then I asked Why..."
Carrot Top sighs. "I guess this took a while."

Nelly manage to see the entrance room, and the stairs up to the office.

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-08, 12:09 AM
It is ok Ms. Derpy. Do you have any suggestions when I talk to the Mayor like what not to say?

Dudeons
2014-10-09, 04:50 PM
"Thank you, Silhouette.
Wait, something is going on.
The line has cleared!"

Zasho notices that after Derpy's incident with the trash can, the line quickly cleared up. Nelly went over to look through the door.

"Well then, Silhouette,
We should try to get in there
Before somepony else."

Zasho trots off towards the door, taking a look in alongside Nelly.

Sorry about the delay; I had a test today and micromanaging syllables is a lot harder than it looks. :smallsigh:

Hystoriwr
2014-10-09, 05:01 PM
Silhouette looked towards the trash-binned pegasus, while the dragon moved to help pull her out, and both Nelly and Zasho had the same idea of using the opportunity to get inside of the Town Hall while there isn't a line. The bat pony bit her lip- a poor mistake with those fangs of hers, and she mouthed a silent "ow" before making up her mind. She felt bad for whoever that was, but more importantly was her mission to scare the holy pony ba-jeezus out of the arriving Princess Twilight Sparkle, and that meant she had to speak to the mayor. She decided to join the zebra and unicorn, curious what the inside of the town hall looked like.

Zerkai
2014-10-09, 08:49 PM
Nelly however was trying to do her best to remain unnoticed as she looked around the entrance room and carefully ascending the stairs, attempting to remain hidden from others as she did so.

igordragonian
2014-10-11, 05:48 PM
Derpy raising hoof to her chin. "Well, it apears that winning five years in raw at muffin eating contest doen't impress her. Actually she said it's piggish and disgusting!" she said cheerfully to Torch.
"And probaly breaking her favorite portrait by accident might anger her. I don't really understand this of course. So many ponies visiting her, it's probally getting broken everyday!" she said with groan.
Carrot top sighs. "No. I'ts dont.". she says with sigh. "Any way. Thank you young mister....?" she and derpy looking at you questionly.
"I'm Derpy!" derpy says in sudden.

Inside the townhall, there portairs on the wall of the past mayors, with short tag with explaining of their deeds. And infront of the enter doors, there the stairs. Zasho and Silhouette losing Nelly somehow...
Beautiful batpony in maid uniforms humming happily, with closed eyes, as she sweeped dust from the portraits. She looking concerated at her work.

Nelly:
you manage to use the shadows of the parapet, using your lean body. you getting to the offices level. Here the floor covered with green rub, and the walls covered with photos and portaits of Mayor Tiara since fillyhood to adulthood. Including photos of her shaking hooves with princess Twilight Sparkle and other VIP(Very important ponies). There also vases with rosed. There long corridor with about eight doors, and another one at the end of the corridor with golden sign:"Mayor Tiara."

OOC:
Torch getting one point of valor.

the others losing one... just please don't banish me to the everfree forest and put me in jail there!

Hystoriwr: Want to describe her mom? Or should I do that?

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-11, 10:38 PM
Name is Torch, I am Mrs. Flame's son. Torch extends his claw to shake Derpy and Carot Top's hooves. Anyways it was nice meeting you too, bye! Torch heads for the townhall to catch up with the others. He nearly runs into Zasho and Silhouette when he enters.

WOo! Hey guys what did I miss?

Zerkai
2014-10-11, 10:56 PM
After losing the rest of her group, with Torch being busy with the blonde pegasus and her friend and all, and as for the other two... well, they less they were around her, the better for them, the gangly filly snuck her way through town hall and up the stairs, looking at the pictures of the pretty pink earth pony mare as they grew up, eyes wide as she saw images of her shaking hooves with the Princess and other important ponies.

Stopping at the door she took a breath, this was the Mayor, it wasn't as bad as meeting the Wonderbolt Captain and she'd only be bothering her a little while. She pressed a large ear against the door to hear if anypony was in there, not wanting to barge in on something.

Hystoriwr
2014-10-12, 12:42 AM
Noirette is a much lighter shade in her color palette than her daughter, though that isn't saying much. Despite this, the mother is still a darkened gray in coat color, and shares Silhouette's color and style of mane and tail- pitch black, smoothed and long, and brushed back to make room for her's maid's bonnet. More likely than not it was Silhouette who took after her mother's hair style, as Silhouette herself shares this manestyle, minus the bonnet. Noirette looks much more distinguished than her daughter, groomed to impress and pulling it off quite prettily.

Noirette wears the entire regalia of somepony typical of Prance, seeming to pop straight out of an old Prench movie as one of the stereotypical maids of the era. Garbed in a bonnet and a matching frilled black-and-white dress and apron, the dress leaves space for the leathery wings typical to bat ponies like Silhouette and her mother to rest comfortably at her sides. Besides her garb and slightly different hue of color, Noirette has one feature that sets her apart from Silhouette: her fangs, unlike the filly's, are in full view even while she is humming with her mouth closed, peeking out from the corners of her mouth as tiny white points. She hums some pretty foreign tune, smiling to herself as she dusts merrily to and fro.

Silhouette lights up in surprise at the sight of the mare, and the bat pony pup approaches quickly, eschewing her usual method of sneaking and spooking and temporarily forgetting the company she was in.
"Máma!" she calls, little leathery wings buzzing at her sides. They don't give her much lift, but they do serve in being absolutely adorable as she hops towards the larger bat pony mare, attaching herself to the pretty maid's neck in a hug and clinging there.
"Bonjour Máma! Je suis surpris!" she squeals in Fancy, "Que faites-vous ici?"

"Hello Mama! I'm so surprised!"
"What are you doing here?"

Dudeons
2014-10-12, 01:35 AM
Zasho was didn't know what to think; one minute the trio was about to enter town hall, and then the next minute the other two fillies had left. Nelly seemed to have just vanished without a trace, and Silhouette was now hugging the bat pony maid. While the young bat pony had switched into a funny sort of language, Zasho distinctly recognized the word 'Mama'. At least, that's what it sounded like. Not wanting to disrupt the moment between Silhouette and her mother, he instead takes notice of the dragon who appeared behind him.

"Well, Torch, I'm not sure.
Silhouette found her mother.
Nelly has vanished."

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-12, 01:40 AM
Oh that is Sil's mom, cool. Their language is so awesome. Hmmm. Torch focuses on the two listening to the language as he starts to practice saying it as well trying to learn as much as he can from observation and mimicry.

[roll0]+2

i don't expect Torch to learn it immediately but to start to grasp the beginners points.

igordragonian
2014-10-12, 02:43 PM
"La Petite!" Nolliete hugging her warmly with her forelegs and her wings. "je m'appelle de travail ici!" she explain cheerfully. "Et qui est les tiens amies ici?" she asks looking at Torch and Zasho.
Translate: "little one! I'm working here! And who are your friends here?"
Unlike most ponies you have met, she looks at you with warm smile.

Nelly: Nelly listen to probaly an end of discussion. "...And that why we should add Bonboniera stand to the celebartion!"

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-12, 04:02 PM
Sso Zassho Why did you come to Ponyville? Torch looks to the zebra he wants to become friends with.

Hystoriwr
2014-10-12, 04:55 PM
"Oh!" Silhouette realizes the company she is in, and squirms her way out of her mother's grasp after giving one last squeeze. She pointed towards the zebra and dragon respectively, "Máma, nous allons dire bonjour à la Princesse! C'est Zasho , et Torch, et..."
She looked around for the large red ears that were attributed to their third member, Nelly, but the jittery unicorn filly was nowhere to be seen. Silhouette looked back up to the larger bat pony with curious eyes, "...um, avez-vous vu une licorne?" she inquired, perhaps guessing that her mother would know better than her. She touched her ears, trying to describe the filly in case Noirette would recognize her. "Elle est rouge, et a de graaandes oreilles, et son nom est Nelly."
The bat pony turned around to face the zebra and dragon, still keeping one side pressed firmly against her mother's leg, "Oh- ah...zis is Máma," she introduced the mare, though Zasho and Torch had probably already figured out the relation by now.

"Oh! Mama, we're going to say hello to the Princess! This is Zasho, and Torch and..."
"...um, have you seen a unicorn? She is red, and has biiiig ears, and her name is Nelly."

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-12, 04:59 PM
Zassho told me and caught me up. Torch grins at the black bat pup, and the big black bat pony. So um Where did Nelly go?

Zerkai
2014-10-13, 03:13 AM
The gangly filly blinked as she listened to the conversation, taking a small step back from the door as she waited for their meeting to be over as she rubbed her foreleg nervously.

igordragonian
2014-10-16, 04:19 PM
Nelly: Nelly hear:"Fine. I agree. Just make sure it's looks fit for royal occasion!"
"It's a deal!" and then you hear hoofsteps getting closer to the door.

Nolliete looking at you with a big smile. "To zay 'ello to zhe princess?!" she asking, looking impressed. "You are probably bunch of smart fillies!" she looking over you. "So, you are here to meet Mayor Tiara?" she ask with smile. "Vell, if you'l have time later I invite you all for a dinner viz us!" she suggest warmly.

Hystoriwr
2014-10-16, 05:14 PM
"D...dinner?" Silhouette quickly glanced back to the other two, Zasho and Torch, and froze in place for a moment, wings pinned to her sides.
"...oh, look at ze time, Máma! Vee must see ze Mayor!" she loudly declared, despite not having looked towards a clock, "Zasho, Torch, allons-y! Vee are late!"
Silhouette brushed against her mother's leg one last time, hoping to the stars above that everyone would forget all about this dinner business, and began her hasty retreat towards where she assumed the Mayor's office was located.

Dudeons
2014-10-16, 05:20 PM
"Thank you, Ms Noirette.
I, for one, will accept-"

Suddenly, Silhouette ran off, saying something about almonds. Regardless, Zasho nods towards the older bat pony before he chases after Silhouette.

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-16, 11:27 PM
Torch gave his most respectful bow to the older bat pony. I thank you for your invitation. Though to not be rude, I may have to either decline or bring my own food source. Dragons have a particular diet after all. At that Torch followed his new friends up the stairs, hopefully towards Nelly he thought.

Zerkai
2014-10-17, 12:05 PM
Nelly had moved back a bit from the door, sa he imagined the ponies inside would be leaving in a moment, instead eyeing the paintings on the walls once more.

igordragonian
2014-10-18, 03:57 PM
Nolliete looking at Torch with a bit of disappointment. "Oh..." she says, and then giggles when she see her daughter leading the trio in hurry. "Have fun!" she waving after them. She getting back to work, humming to herself.

Nelly backing off the door when Lyra and Bon Bon getting out. "Wow! Thank you Lyra! I can't believe she agreed to it!" said Bon Bon. They passing Nelly without noticing her, and without giving more than a glance to the trio.

The trio sees Nelly next to the door, looking at the paintings. Here the floor covered with green rub, and the walls covered with photos and portaits of Mayor Tiara since fillyhood to adulthood. Including photos of her shaking hooves with princess Twilight Sparkle and other VIP(Very important ponies). There also vases with rosed. There long corridor with about eight doors, and another one at the end of the corridor with golden sign:"Mayor Tiara."

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-18, 04:17 PM
There you are Nelly! Torch runs up to the filly. I was wondering where you went to. So you found the Mayor's office good job. Torch grins at Nelly, if she were a changling she could tell he was truly happy.

Hystoriwr
2014-10-20, 01:43 AM
Silhouette didn't know who Mayor Tiara was, but now that she had a good look at the paintings lining the walls, she knew what the mayor looked like at least. She sure shook hooves with a lot of ponies. Was that a picture of Mayor Tiara shaking hooves with the pegasus they met outside? Silhouette was under the impression that the rainbow pegasus was important, but not that important!
Nevertheless, Silhouette had (hopefully) narrowly escaped a dinner invitation with the ponies from school, and if she were to make the subject pass faster, that meant meeting the Mayor and going along with whatever Miss Cheerilee had told them to do. Silhouette considered trying to spook the two mares exiting Mayor Tiara's doors, but they already saw her, and she had more important things to do.
Passing by Nervous Nelly, who had evidently managed to find the room on her own, Silhouette approached the door with the golden "Mayor Tiara" sign and knocked twice with a tiny hoof.
"Er...bonjour? Hello?"
Silhouette peeked her head inside the door opening that the two mares from earlier had left.
"Mlle Tiara?"

Zerkai
2014-10-21, 04:52 PM
Nelly didn't pay the two mares any mind as they left save for sparing them a glance, then she turned her attention to the sound of hooves/claws approaching, now looking at Torch.

"Thanks. I went ahead cause I could use the practice... I'm good at not being seen, and it doesn't take four foals and one adult pony to pull another pony out of a garbage can... it's like a bunch of ponies all trying to change the same light bulb." She explained with something of a neutral expression. She blinked as Silhouette walked over to the door and knocked on it, tensing a bit and feeling a little anxious again.

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-21, 10:07 PM
Torch just looks confused at Nelly, not understanding that being an excuse for not helping another pony in need.

igordragonian
2014-10-26, 03:49 PM
Well I want this game to live! so... I'm taking a little bit of lead here.
__________________________________________________ ____________

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Older-Diamond-Tiara-373819898
for diamond tiara
__________________________________________________ __

Silhouette peeking at the Mayor's office. It's a big and round room. At the wall farthest from the door, there big window with good view of Poniville. Shelvs with books like:"Poniville: Laws and regulations VIII" and documents. The wall covered with decorated Saddle Arabian carpets, the shelves are engraved with tiaras and spoons. Behind huge and majestic desk, sits Mayor Tiara. And at smaller desk Silver Spoon sits.
Silver Spoon notice Silhouette. "Awww! You are so sweet! come in!" she cooed her, offering a candy from small bow of candies.
Mayor Tiara more practicaly asks:"Did Ms. Cheerlie sent you here? Where are your friends?!"

Hystoriwr
2014-10-26, 10:49 PM
"Ça alors-" Silhouette is temporarily lured out of the doorway by the nice mare offering treats and compliments, but a more authoritative voice stops her in her tracks, behind a much larger and more fancily-decorated desk than the one she had set her sights on. The small black bat pony filly stares at the larger, pink frowning mare for a few seconds before remembering where she is, and she stands in place and puffs out her chest, trying to look big and failing. Despite her urge to talk back and introduce herself as the 'hunter of the night' in the usual manner, she resisted the urge on principle of talking to somepony important. Her mother worked here, and she didn't want to make a bad presentation for Noirette. She bowed her head slightly, like her mother had taught her to do.
"Z-zey are outside of ze door," she looks towards the door she had entered from, still slightly ajar, "Vee are here, Madame Tiara."
She looked towards the gray mare she didn't know the name of, silently wishing she could go back to the sweets and nice-talk.

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-26, 10:52 PM
Torch hears the commotion to know where he and the others were, so he joins Silhouette in the office. I'm Here alSso!

Dudeons
2014-10-26, 11:53 PM
Zasho steps in with Torch. In spite of his usual lighthearted nature, even Zasho can tell that Mayor Tiara is definitely a pony deserving respect.

"As am I, Mayor.
Cheerilee has sent us four.
What do we do now?"

Zerkai
2014-10-27, 03:40 AM
Nelly didn't bother elaborating as she heard the voices from inside the office, following the others inside and entering last. Given how new she was to Ponyville, she had never really met Diamond Tiara or her assistant, so the tall and gangly filly with the big ears and long legs kept quiet, bowing her head to the two mares and making her ears wobble a bit.

igordragonian
2014-10-29, 12:25 PM
Mayor Tiara looking over all of you. "hmm... well. Let's get to buisness." she says. "Silver Spoon, it would be best if you'l type it for them." she saying practicly.
"First..." she looking annoyed. "Find Rainbow Dash, and tell her finally to come to me with her Plan for the show and how much time it would take!" she growl. "She was supposed to be here already! She is lucky that she is the only pony to produce Rainboom!" she mutters. "Hey! Don't write THIS down!" she barking at Silver Spoon.
She coughing. "Anyway.. I need you to go to the Apple Acres, and make sure they are preapring the stage for the ceremony, and if they got troubles doing so in time. And if needed- help them!"
She saying with demanding and unquestioned tone.
"Third... and the most important." she saying with dramatic pause. "I want you to write something nice to Princess Twilight Sparkle in the name of all foals and fillies of Poniville. IT HAS to be something beautiful! Heart melting! Something that will give me a roar of "awwwwwwwwww" from the crowd! Something that would make her hug you, and give me great photo for the news tommorow!" She getting exciting more and more, as she describe it, standing on her rear legs.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAnd. I want you to be the one to read it on stage!" she pointing at Nelly.

cavalieredraghi
2014-10-29, 05:33 PM
Well that was not obviouSs. Torch grins. AlSso we already Ssaw MSs. Dassh. Sshe was outSside waiting.

Hystoriwr
2014-10-29, 10:50 PM
Silhouette nods politely at the instructions being given, though she would have to ask for directions to wherever these places were, and finding Miss Dash again might prove troublesome. She furrowed her brow in confusion at the last sentence. Mayor Tiara wanted Nelly to speak for all of the foals in Ponyville? Silhouette didn't know much about the unicorn, but everypony at school knew that she would skitter away from a falling leaf, let alone a whole crowd. Her own experience taught her that Nervous Nelly was horrendously easy to scare, so much so that there's just wasn't a sport in it anymore for Silhouette. The bat pony craned her neck towards the tall, elephant-eared unicorn, and back to Mayor Tiara.
"Madame Tiara, are you...um...sure about zat?" she asked hesitantly, not wanting to make a bad impression, "Vhy does it have to be her?"
She was careful to pick her words so it would sound like she cared more about the speaking position than the filly herself. Silhouette never did any public speaking before, but Nelly would be scared out of her wits to have to stand in front of the Princess and speak something so important, and Silhouette was willing to take the position herself just to save the poor unicorn the tears. Of course, admitting she cared about something like that would ruin her spooky reputation forever, so she would have to pretend that she wanted to do it instead. The black filly stuck out her chest like she had so many times before, showing off her teeth proudly.
"I vould be much better at it than Nelly vould!"

Zerkai
2014-10-30, 08:27 AM
"Yes, we saw Miss Dash, but she flew off a little while after we arrived..." The elephant-eared girl sighed, feeling a bit responsible for contributing in bothering Dash into leaving. She blinked though when the Mayor, liked Miss Cheerilee, singled out her as being a big part of greeting the Princess. She hung her head for a moment, glancing at Silhoutte with a smile that seemed a little... off.

"Yeah, you would be. Anypony would be... but I think it's more of a 'Giving it to the new filly', since I haven't been here long. Maybe they want somepony new to Ponyville, talk about the Princess' town from that perspective..."

Dudeons
2014-10-30, 10:09 AM
Although Mayor Tiara's authoritative tone felt chafing to Zasho, he held his tongue for the sake of his friends. While the tasks that Mayor Tiara had for them seemed reasonable, he did feel concerned about having Nelly read in front of a crowd. While Zasho himself couldn't do it (speaking only in haiku could bring some unusual reactions), he saw that Silhouette was bidding for it as well. Zasho couldn't imagine somepony such as Silhouette reading something 'heartwarming' before an audience of any kind.

"Understood, Mayor.
However, you may want to
Have someone else speak."

igordragonian
2014-11-01, 04:37 PM
Diamond Tiara looking at you with a raised eyebrow. "Are you still here?" she asks coldly. "I trust you fillies can handle it. so... bye!" she saying waving her foreleg at you. Busy busy pony?

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-01, 09:31 PM
Torch leaves the office, not that he had much choice. Wow she must be a really busy pony. SO where to first? I mean since Ms. Dash is a Pegasus I guess Sil and I can check the skies.

Zerkai
2014-11-02, 02:36 AM
Nelly blinks a few times at the Mayor's cold and business-like demeanor before nodding silently and leaving the office. "Huh... must've planned it with Miss Cheerilee. The whole 'New Girl's take on Ponyville' thing..."

Then she looked over at Torch "Right, need to find Miss Dash. Given how fast she was, she could be anywhere. We'll need to ask around town."

Dudeons
2014-11-03, 02:38 PM
Zasho grits his teeth with annoyance at the mayor's dismissive attitude towards his group. He turns away, leaving the office along with Torch.

"Finding Rainbow Dash
Will not be easy. I don't
Know where to begin."

Hystoriwr
2014-11-03, 03:49 PM
Seeing she is being ignored, Silhouette resists the temptation to stick her tongue out at the rude mayor. Even though Silhouette still wasn't wearing one of the white 'helper of the town' vests that Miss Cheerilee had the rest of them wearing, she was still supposed to do a good job, at least so the mayor wouldn't think poorly of her mom. On that subject, she was also supposed to ask if they had any smaller sizes of those.
Mayor Tiara looked...too busy to ask. Yeah, way too busy. Silhouette decided that she didn't like talking to Mayor Tiara. Whoever the other mare was, she looked like she was much better to talk to. Silhouette temporarily left the company of the rest of the group, who were currently deciding how to go about finding the absent Miss Dash, to approach the smaller desk in question.
"Mlle...um..." she trailed off, not sure of a title or name for the silent note-taking mare as she approached, "...Madame? Zee vests zey are vearing- for helping ze town. Is zere a..." she hesitated to point out her small stature in comparison to ponies her age, a feature she was not proud of, "...smaller one, please? Zey don't fit, and Miss Teacher told me to ask somepony named..." she pondered for the name, "Spoon? Mlle Spoon?"

igordragonian
2014-11-03, 06:12 PM
Shilhoute return to the office. Mayor Tiara looking over documents, doesn't noticing it. Silver Spoon coes. "awww! Of course! It's me, Silver Spoon. Just give me a moment...." she bending under her table wiggling her flank, while looking for smaller vest. She throw a vase, a bowling ball and scared chicken who cackling in terror and running away from there.
"Here it is!" she pulling from behind the table fitting vest. "Here you go, sweetie!" she smiling, and messing with her mane.

While the group planning on the next move, Carrot Top coming by. "Ohh." she looks coldly. "Have you finished stealing my turn?"

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-03, 06:19 PM
Stealing? I haven't stolen anything. I don't do that like other dragons normally do! Torch gets very defense at this mistaking her words to be directed at him only.

Zerkai
2014-11-04, 10:06 PM
Nelly takes a look around when they step outside, but blinks at the sound of Carrot Top's voice, looking at the mare's cold expression.

"Huh... guess we are. Sorry, thought you were just sitting outside waiting for your marefriend." She replies off-hoofedly.

Dudeons
2014-11-05, 01:28 PM
After Mayor Tiara's dismissal, Zasho wasn't in the best of moods. He snarked a reply to the orange-haired mare.

"We 'stole' your turn, ma'am?
I didn't know it was being
Used at the time, ma'am."

igordragonian
2014-11-05, 05:52 PM
"Hmmph! Well that the kind of education that Mis. Cheerlie give! Good to know." she snorted angirly and went into the office.

Hystoriwr
2014-11-06, 05:59 AM
Silhouette shifted uncomfortably in her new vest, not used to wearing clothing. The white and purple cloth stood out in stark contrast to her black coat and mane, which she didn't like. Nevertheless, Miss Spoon was kind enough to find one that fit her size, and Silhouette even got a treat from the mare's candy-bowl. She decided that, despite the cooing that most grown-ups did, Miss Spoon was still alright in her book for offering candy.
"-pardon," she stepped aside as a particularly irate-looking orange-maned mare stomped through the entrance of the town hall just as Silhouette was leaving. She watched the mare pass, curious what got her all in a huff, before seeing the rest of the group outside and looking similarly annoyed.
With Silhouette re-joining the racially-diverse group, they all had officially matching vests, emblazoned each with a purple crown to denote them as helpers of the town.
"Vee are finding Mlle Dash, oui?" she asked, turning her eyes to the sky and being reminded that her face was still drawn in the clouds.
"She vas in line, and flew away...zat way?" Silhouette tried to remember in which direction the pegasus had zipped away after their meeting, and tilted her head in that direction. Oh- Right. Gotta act big, she almost forgot. Silhouette puffed out her chest confidently.
"Zis vay, mes amis," she led on, walking in the direction she remembered Rainbow Dash leaving.

Zerkai
2014-11-06, 05:03 PM
"Well that's as good uffa direction as any. She could have flown all ovah' town by now, but this direction we can ask around, see if she stopped anywheres." Nelly agreed, taking a moment to flip through the large book she pulled out of her Saddlebags as she walked in said direction, not noticing her lower-manehattan accent coming out again.

The title of the book said '1,000 Ways Anything Can (And Will) Go Wrong'.

Dudeons
2014-11-06, 05:25 PM
The mare having left, Zasho focuses back on the group. Since Silhouette seemed to have an idea on where to go, Zasho follows her.

"No objection here.
I can't think of anywhere else.
Right behind you, Sil."

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-06, 07:22 PM
Torch floated behind the group, just mumbling to himself. I didn't steal anything did I?

igordragonian
2014-11-07, 02:12 AM
You getting out of the Town Center. Letting Silloute to lead you. From where you stand it seems she headed west.

Zerkai
2014-11-09, 02:30 PM
"Hm... we should ask anyponies we pass about Rainbow Dash, in case she stopped someplace like a store." She spoke up as she walked, looking around.

"So, um... how long have you all lived in Ponyville?"

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-09, 02:50 PM
Torch land in the middle of the group, some what distracted. With Nelly's question it threw him out of his funk.

I haven't been here to long maybe a month now? I don't really pay attention to time as much as i should.

Hystoriwr
2014-11-12, 03:04 PM
Silhouette led confidently, or at least outwardly confidently. She had no idea where she was going, nor where this Rainbow Dash would be, and she was a little nervous that they wouldn't find her despite Silhouette's original gumption to do so. Not finding her immediately was already enough to put her on edge, though Nelly's question was an opportunity to stall for time until they did.
"I have done ze hunting since school began two months ago," she explained, "Before zen, I vas in Canterlot, vhere I hunted many ponies vith ma mère. Vee had to leave because...um...ze prey vas running low. Ponyville is much easier to find prey."
Actually, the whole 'hunting' schtick didn't start until a week or so after school started a few months ago. Before then, the closest 'hunting' Silhouette did was the occasional game of hide-and-seek with her mother, and the obsession with being scary had yet to rear its head. The question did pique Silhouette's curiosity now, though she tried to seem nonchalant about it.
"And vhen did your family come here, mon ami?"

Dudeons
2014-11-12, 03:58 PM
"I left my homeland
About three months before now.
What about you, Nelly?"

Although Zasho's response was terse as usual, he clearly didn't mind the conversation.

Zerkai
2014-11-12, 06:42 PM
"Oh, well I only came to Ponyville a few weeks ago... guess I was right about the whole 'newest girl gives the speech' thing." Nelly looked around for a any signs of the Wonderbolt, hoping the cloud sculptures of their heads had faded by now.

"And as for Family... I don't have any, not that I know of. There was a fire at the Manehattan Orphanage a while back, so a lot of us got shuffled off to Hoofington for a while, but it was overcrowded and, well... I ended up here."

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-12, 06:46 PM
How do you not have a Family? Torch looks genuinely confused by that statement.

Zerkai
2014-11-12, 07:00 PM
"Well the Matron in Manehattan told me one of the ponies working there found me on the steps of the orphanage, in a basket and crying." She said non-chalantly as she pulled out her book again to check through for some reason.

"Parents left me there the Matron said, it happens from time to time. Can't really blame them... hm... maybe I should make flash-cards for the speech... for whatever I'm going to say."

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-12, 07:12 PM
I am willing to help you with your speech if you want? Why would ponies just leave you? that seems really cruel.

igordragonian
2014-11-12, 07:49 PM
As you walk the streets, fillies stares at you passing by, wishpering to each other. You hear again and again the word "darklings."
Out of the Sugar Cube Corner, you see the grey puzzled eyed pegasi.

She holding bag of muffins munching them happily. She waving at you. "Hello, Li'l Torch!" she inviting you to get near her. "Are they your friends?" she asks warmly.

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-12, 07:52 PM
Spark smiles and floats over to DerpyYes they are, how are you doing Derpy? Have you seen Rainbow Dash?

Hystoriwr
2014-11-12, 11:13 PM
So Nervous Nelly was an orphan. Silhouette suddenly felt...quite a lot worse about the few weeks she had spent psychologically terrorizing the filly, especially considering that those first few weeks were Nelly's first few weeks in Ponyville. For all she knew, Silhouette could be the reason Nelly was terrified of everypony! It certainly shut her up quickly. With Torch floating away towards a vaguely familiar grey pegasus, it only left Silhouette and Zasho to continue the conversation. This was somewhat difficult, what with Silhouette's crushing guilt at the moment, and both her and Zasho's tendency towards being...for lack of a better word, scary. She paced herself slowly, lowering her gaze and clearing her throat as she walked. She was just going to keep silent for now; no need to make it worse.
"...vould you like to come to dinner later, petit Nelly?"
No, that was the opposite of keeping silent. Silhouette didn't mean to say that at all; she decided to correct herself.
"M-ma mère is very good at cooking, and vee have lots, so..."
No, no, still not what Silhouette was meaning to say. Where did that 'fearless hunter' voice go? She almost sounded sympathetic. That was three letters away from pathetic. Silhouette tried one last time to fix the mistaken generosity.
"And...vee could help you write your speech vhile vee are zere."
Silhouette was bothered by her lack of control over these words.

igordragonian
2014-11-14, 03:34 AM
Derpy smiling warmly. "Well I still haven't found a job. But at list I'm eating those muffins for free. You want some? From some reason Mr. Cake said that nopony buy this new trial kind of muffins, so ge gave it to me for free!" She tells cheerfully. "Oh... Rainbow Dash? She have been here just moment ago!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oc: Shiloute gets 1 valor for acting to her element.

Zerkai
2014-11-14, 03:54 AM
Nelly blinked as the group came across the wall-eyed mare form before that got stuck in the Trash Can. She gave a small nod to her. "Um... name's Nervous Nelly Miss. And as for 'Why?', I don't know, but I can't really blame them Torch for not so much as naming me or leaving a note, I mean, look at me. Ponies are better off the less time they have to spend around me."

Silhouette's offer though took the gangly filly by surprise though, her big ears perking up as she blinked at her, then swiveling back "Oh, um... I don't know... maybe..."

igordragonian
2014-11-14, 05:11 AM
Derpy looks at Nelly sadly. "Please don't be like that!" She offering her a muffin with smell of cabbage. "I'm sure that you are great pony almost as I am!"

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-14, 10:11 AM
Ya you area great pony. just like Sil and Zas are to!Well a great zebra for Zas....

Hystoriwr
2014-11-15, 02:19 AM
The size difference between Silhouette and Nervous Nelly was more than noticeable- Nelly herself was a bit tall for the average unicorn, and those ears added a few extra inches by themselves. Silhouette herself was a tiny black bat pony, nearly half the size of the closest comparison, Zasho. You can imagine the picture of Silhouette attempting to avoid Nelly's eye contact while simultaneously puffing out her chest to try and seem bigger.
"V-vell...if your speech is bad...z-zen you make me look bad! Non, I vill not have zat- I vill...um, if you don't come for dinner, zen...I vill hunt you for dinner!" she lied with a flash of her fangs, trying desperately to convince Nelly to join them for dinner, and also trying desperately to figure out why she was so dead-set on inviting the filly to dinner in the first place. Just a few minutes ago she had physically fled at the idea of anypony joining her mother and her at the dinner table, and now Silhouette's mouth was running off on its own to invite her, mind you, entirely without her permission.

Zerkai
2014-11-15, 07:23 AM
Nelly blinked as she was hoofed the cabbage muffin, looking at it for a moment. "Well some ponies are not so great and some ponies are greater than others..." She sighed, this was one of the reasons she didn't talk to other ponies too much. Too much placation.

She blinked at Silhouette's rather 'aggressive' insistence as well though, a bit taken aback as her ears swiveled back once more. "Oh, um... well... alright... I mean, if you really want to..."

igordragonian
2014-11-15, 08:16 PM
Derpy smiled. "You don't want this muffin?" surprised. "How about the rest of you?" she offering you to take from her bag.

"And what it's your names? I'm alwayes happy to know new ponies!" she said with excitment.

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-15, 11:09 PM
Torch take a muffin and nibbles on it, wishing it had a couple of gems in it, but still.

thank you Derpy, I appreciate the snack.

Dudeons
2014-11-15, 11:55 PM
Zasho shakes his head in regards to the muffin.

"My name is Zasho.
I doubt I'm hard to mistake.
You are Derpy, right?"

Zasho turns to Silhouette, taking notice of her attempts to invite Nelly to dinner. She was surprisingly forceful about it, which was odd as he recalled Silhouette becoming nervous when her mother invited him and Torch.

"It's a filly thing," Zasho thought to himself.

igordragonian
2014-11-16, 02:55 PM
"You welcome Lil' Torch." she said while ****iue nibbling on the cabbage muffins. She looking at Nelly and saying to Zasho:"Why yes. I'm Derpy Hoooves for your service!" she claiming cheerfully. She is diffrent from other adults. And maybe she just diffrent.

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-16, 03:15 PM
Derpy you said Dash was here a moment ago right? do you know where she went or where we can find her? You could help us, till you find a job if you want!

igordragonian
2014-11-16, 03:28 PM
"Hmm... sure." she said friendly. "I think she said something about getting imporant napping to do..." she said wondering. "Well... there few spots where she might nap!" she saying cheerfully.

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-16, 03:35 PM
Torch continues to nibble his muffin, while he listens to Derpy. Well then lead the way please Derpy.
He continues to eat while he floated behind Derpy.

Hystoriwr
2014-11-17, 12:10 AM
"Zat is better!" Silhouette replied to Nelly, raising her chin haughtily in an attempt to look uncaring about it. Torch had evidently begun following this new gray pegasus, floating by with his wings while he full-mouthedly tried to have two conversations at once, and the gray pegasus (Derpy, evidently) was leading the way towards where she thought Rainbow Dash could be. Silhouette silently fell behind slightly after Nelly finally agreed to come; she wondered what exactly was throwing off her A-game today in the scaring business. This was all pretty abrupt, so she was a little out of her element. Maybe that was it. Yeah, Silhouette was just having trouble getting into the swing of things with all of these new faces, that had to be it.

igordragonian
2014-11-18, 05:26 PM
Derpy humming happily as she lead you to the park. She looked at all direction and came closer to what seemed like random tree:"Are you there Rainbow Dash? Ha?" "Mew!" she hear as answer.
"Oh no! I think Rainbow Dash turned into cat!" she said worriely.

Zerkai
2014-11-18, 05:39 PM
"Hm... " Nelly does indeed nibble at the muffin after a few moments. It looks like they may have found a lead on Rainbow Dash, though she worried a bit about waking up somepony so... important from their nap. Instead she tried to distract herself from other things. Which only worries her more unfortunately.

"So, um... Miss Derpy... what do you know about Princess Twilight? Ah mean, ah just moved here a little while ago, and haven't seen her in person. Ah was thinking of checking out some books to help with the speech ah'm supposed ta give. Maybe a book on public speakin'... not sure there's a whole book on Coronations, so maybe ah kin find one on royal ceremonies... but with the speech bein' tomorrow an all, geez, flash cards... gunna need alotta fllash cards..." By now she was mostly rambling to herself, her accent in full swing as she came off as a younger Twilight with a lower Manehattan accent, which in and of itself was pretty funny.

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-18, 05:54 PM
You will do great Nelly, plus you have All of us to help you if you still want. Anyways A cat? Torch floats up to the tree and poke his head in to see the cat.
Hey there everything ok Mr. cat?

Hystoriwr
2014-11-18, 06:40 PM
Silhouette does not have much to add to this conversation. She had made her point with convincing Nelly to join them for dinner, and the lead on Rainbow Dash had ended at a cat in a tree. Silhouette stalked silently behind with a frown, stretching her wings as she walked. She didn't stretch them often, mostly because they were useless to her at this age. Regardless, her previous attempts at vanity had led to zero progress, so all there was left to do was follow and wait.

Dudeons
2014-11-18, 07:48 PM
With Derpy's help resulting in a cat, Zasho slaps a hoof to his forehead. With nothing polite to say about the situation, Zasho simply hangs in the back of the group with Silhouette and keeps pace with the others.

igordragonian
2014-11-18, 07:54 PM
"Princess Twilight?" she repeating thoughtfully. "hmm... Well... she nice! and really smart! hmm.. Since she came things gotten crazier... than before!" she giggles. "But we need to save Rainbow Dash before we ****iue talk about Twilight Sparkle!"
m
little kitty with big eyes and white fured. "Mew!"

Torch:"Oh! you my savior! thank you! take me from here! Some scary dog passed here, and I got so scared! Thank celestia, that you have found me!"

Zerkai
2014-11-18, 08:13 PM
"Ah think we jus' found a cat, Miss Derpy..." Nelly spoke up as she watched Torch check out the tree. With that she glanced at the others for a moment, then at her vest.

"So, uh... 'Darklings', huh? Kinda seems like an odd name for us... only one of us really has dark colors. Well, Zasho's a zebra too so there's that..."

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-18, 10:22 PM
Torch reaches out and picks the kitty up gently,Sure I can get you down, you are a very pretty kitty. Torch floats down while he pets the cat, hearing only the part of the conversation about Darklings.

I don't know what a Darkling is but my dad is a Changeling? So i guess that makes me Half Changling?

igordragonian
2014-11-19, 01:49 AM
Derpy blinking. "Are you sure this isn't Rainbow Dash?" she asking, when Torch getting her down. "This is one of the favourite spots of Rainbow Dash to nap!" she explain her logic.

she blinking again, staring at diffrent directions. (at you?)
"Darklings? That sound like you are monsters or something!"

Dudeons
2014-11-19, 02:24 AM
Resisting the urge to return his hoof to it's previous position, Zasho meets Derpy's mismatched gaze.

"As far as I know,
Nothing could make Rainbow Dash
Turn into a cat.

And the 'Darkling' thing?
It's a nickname me and Sil
Picked up earlier.

Really good story
But it's not important now.
We should find Ms. Dash."

Hystoriwr
2014-11-19, 08:34 AM
Even in Silhouette's less-than-stellar mood, the mention of darklings still got a hidden smirk out of her. Jam Sandwich, Blueberry Pie, and Snow Ball. Not the brightest bunch, but easy to scare apparently. It was weird how fast the 'darkling' nickname spread, though. Silhouette wasn't complaining.
"Vee are not all monsters, Mlle," she explained, "Nelly est une licorne."
In all respects, Silhouette didn't know why she didn't try spreading the 'darkling' name herself. It was awfully fitting, though with this vest on she didn't look very intimidating.

igordragonian
2014-11-20, 02:31 AM
The kittey purrs at Torch. She licks his cheek, and saying:"Meooooooooooooooooow!!! mrrrrr! Meoooww!" and then going off her way.
Torch:"Thanks!"

Derpy looking cunfused at the kitty."Oh... I get it!" she saying with smile. "I... think. Maybe she went home!" she suggesting.

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-20, 07:41 AM
So then where is Rainbow's home?

Zerkai
2014-11-21, 09:42 AM
"Even if it's her favorite she could be in another spot, though her house would be a good guess." Nelly thought after a moment, looking at Torch and the Cat. Then while they talked about the Darklings she looked over at Silhouette.

"Well I may be a pony... I think... but I'm a very weird looking pony. Other kids at the orphanage theorized one of my parents was a weird mix of donkey and giraffe."

Hystoriwr
2014-11-21, 03:18 PM
Silhouette processed what Nelly had said, took another look at her, and shook her head in disagreement.
"Mm...non, you are une licorne normale," Silhouette decided.
Nervous Nelly looked nothing like a giraffe or a donkey. If she wanted to look weird, well, Silhouette didn't exactly rank large ears and long neck alongside slitted pupils and sharp fangs. Even Torch was just a dragon; he didn't look like a 'weird pony', because he wasn't a pony in the first place.
"You keep saying you are veerd. Vhat is veerd about big ears?" she asked, twitching her own ears, "Zey don't even have rings."
Biology fact: bat pony ears, like Silhouette's, had concentric rings on the inside, though they weren't usually visible unless you were looking directly into the ear canal. She didn't know exactly what the rings were for (or what 'concentric' meant), but her mother told her that they helped with seeing things.

Dudeons
2014-11-21, 03:56 PM
Zasho laughed; he was sure that there were weirder things in the world than Nelly. Silhouette thought so too, it seemed.

"She has a point, Nell.
Besides, your coat is one hue
and you can talk right."

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-21, 03:57 PM
I really don't care about appearance. Nothing is really weird to me. I mean dragons come in all shapes and sizes, and when your mom and dad can change into anything the way some one looks is not important. Plus all you ponies and zebras look really awesome to me. Like I wonder what it is like to have a cutie mark! Torch clenches his claws, and scrunches his face as he gets excited thinking about it.

The idea of having one is just so cool!

Zerkai
2014-11-22, 12:17 PM
"Well you're all normal for what you are. A Batpony with batpony ears and batpony eyes, nothing out of the ordinary for a Batpony. Zasho has stripes like a Zebra and speaks in his own zebra way, and Ah'm pretty sure Torch's look is normal as he says, dragons come in all shapes and sizes. None of you are strange for what you are, you're gunna blend in with any other batponies, zebras, or dragons or the like." She pointed to each of them in turn with a sigh before putting a hoof to her own chest.

"Ah however, ain't seen even adults with huge ears like mine... Ah gotta big corker of a muzzle for a filly, and if ah look down ah can see my own neck, my legs are almost as thin as my neck, and ah'm this big, probably one of the oldest kids in class, and stilla' blank flank. Put you all with your own species your own age and you fit right in, put me with a buncha fillies and colts mah age? Ah stick out like a sore hoof."

igordragonian
2014-11-22, 04:21 PM
Derpy:"Well at list you can see straight!" she says while looking at Zasho. She sighs. "Well, I guess I'll lead you to-"

Rainbow Dash passing by you, with yellow coated pegasi with pink mane, who wearing silver grin hooded cloak.
"Oh, hey guys." She stops smiling proudly. "You want to see more of my awesomeness?" asking cheerfully. Derpy starting to walk the opposite way. "After me!" she saying with smile.

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-22, 04:37 PM
We were needing you for something Mrs. Dash. What was that again? Torch looks to the others hoping they remembered.

Hystoriwr
2014-11-22, 04:59 PM
Silhouette absorbed Nelly's self-depreciating rant, but was still unconvinced, and
"Petit Nelly, zat is all good, but..."
The bat pony pup panned her vision around the surroundings.
"...zere are no bat ponies here, ou zèbres, ou des dragons besides us. I don't see how you are zee veird-"
Silhouette didn't get to finish her sentence before the pegasus Mlle Dash presented herself again, this time with a friend. Silhouette shook her head; Nelly was too stubborn to argue with, and she didn't want to make a scene explaining how unicorns are normal in Ponyville.
"Mlle Tiara said to have Mlle Dash back to plan; zat's it," she explained in answer to Torch, "Mlle Dash, you are ready to plan for zis...show, oui?"

Zerkai
2014-11-23, 05:20 PM
Seeing the others handling the Rainbow Dash situation and Derpy trotting off the other way, she made her way after the gray pegasus, tapping her side "Um, there's Rainbow Dash, so, um... thank you for helping us."

cavalieredraghi
2014-11-29, 10:24 AM
Ya everypony will get to see your awesomeness then Mrs. Dash!

igordragonian
2014-12-01, 12:54 PM
Out: Torch gotten 1 point of valor for helping the kitty. Nelly gets 1 point for stopping Derpy getting lost...

IN:

Derpy stops when Nelly getting her. "Oh really? So Rainbow Dash was the cat. right?" she asking with victorious grin. "Well, I was glad to help!" she saying proudly, and walking from there humming happily.
Rainbow Dash grin proudly. :"Well of course! After all, you talking about me- Rainbow Awesome Dash!" the yellow pegasi giggles softly, almost without voice.

"I was about to show Mayor Tiara my plans and then I..." she stops her bragging. "Totally forgotten my meeting with her!" she shout stressed. "Yikes! Mayor Tiara is crazy about schedule and stuff! I got to jet!" She opening her wings. "Sorry Fluttershy." she adding, with stressed tone, flying away, making wind which blowing everypony's manes and leaves from the trees.

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-01, 01:08 PM
Torch looked stunned and bewildered at Rainbow's speed. He just stood there blinking saying nothing.

Zerkai
2014-12-02, 02:30 PM
Nelly just blinks in confusion as Derpy doesn't seem to notice Rainbow Dash and walks of happily. "Um... bye...?"

After that though she focused on Rainbow Dash, her big ears perking up as she flew off. "... Who is 'Fluttershy'?"

Hystoriwr
2014-12-02, 04:34 PM
Silhouette barely had time to turn her head to follow Rainbow Dash's path before she was gone, and the bulk of Silhouette's mane was now flipped onto her face from the force of her flight. She took a moment to rearrange the mess of hair.
"...zat vas fast," she commented, both on Mlle Dash's speed and the time it took to convince her to leave, "Vhat vas next...zee pommes...Apple? Zee apple acre?"
Silhouette didn't really know what an 'acre' was, but she wasn't going to admit that. Regardless, she had no idea where this 'Apple Acres' place was, let alone what it was. There was a silver-hooded mare who had been walking with Mlle Dash, however, who might know better than she.
Silhouette approached the pink-haired mare directly, not seeing much of a point in trying to spook somepony that already saw her.
"Mademoiselle? Do you know vhere zis Apple Acre is?", she asked, barely standing to the top of the mare's leg in height, "Vee are helping zee maire viz zee velcoming of zee Princesse."

igordragonian
2014-12-02, 05:38 PM
The pink maned looking at Nelly, smiling warmly. "Why I am Fluttershy." she says with soft voice. She looking at Silhouette. "Why of course! I have plenty of great friends over the apple acres!" she say cheerfully. "And... excuse me for asking... but it seems I don't your names yet." she folding her ears shyly, and looking away, blushing a bit.

Hystoriwr
2014-12-02, 06:09 PM
Silhouette blinked. Usually this was the part where she'd get her cheeks pinched or something; this was a welcome change from the norm, at least. Sure was acting weird for a grown-up, though.
"Mon nom est Silhouette," she answered, nodding and fighting the urge to bow her head like Noirette had taught her, "Zee bat pony, darkling, et hunter of ponies."
Just because she didn't get to spook the mare didn't mean Silhouette couldn't introduce herself as a hunter of the night. The 'darkling' title stuck, though; sounded nice and fitting.
Sure was lucky this Fluttershy pegasus knew the ponies at Apple Acres, wherever that was.
"Zese are mes amis," she motioned to the ponies/dragon standing around, "Can you show us vhere zis acre is? Maire Tiara told us to see if la cérémonie is ready."

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-02, 11:36 PM
Torch finally stopped his staring, when he in turn was stared at.

Sorry about that. Anyways, I am Torch of Lineolatus.

Zerkai
2014-12-04, 04:39 AM
"Oh! Right, um... sorry..." The gangly unicorn filly's face flushed a bit in embarrassment at having not noticed the other pegasus pony.

"Um... yes, what she said. Um... my name is Nervous Nelly... no titles or 'of' anything really..." she mumbled

Dudeons
2014-12-04, 08:47 AM
Zasho smiles as he pushes his mane back into place, happy that their errands were making progress. This new pegasus seemed reasonably friendly; Zasho had seen her home at the edge of the Everfree Forest, and she didn't act like a lot of ponies did. He trots over to the others and introduces himself.

"My apologies,
Fluttershy. I am Zasho,
Zebra and darkling.

igordragonian
2014-12-04, 05:11 PM
"It's so nice to know you!" she saying with her soft sweet voice. "You look like group of very intresting friends!" she saying with relativly enthuastic tone.
"So let's go. If... that ok of course." she apolgizing and starting to lead the way.
"I don't know who to ask and amdire first! Wow another baby dragon! here in Poniville!" she looking at Torch. "Have you met Spike yet? He such adorable dragon!"

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-04, 05:22 PM
Baby? I thought Spike would be a Wyrmling by now? my cousin Spark is..... Torch ponders why Spike would still be a baby dragon like Torch.

Hystoriwr
2014-12-04, 06:17 PM
There were other dragons in Ponyville? Silhouette was surprised for a moment, but it soon dawned on her that she didn't actually know Ponyville that well yet, so there could be more of anything. Now she was curious.
"Are zere other bat ponies, Mlle? Anyvhere in Ponyville?"

Zerkai
2014-12-05, 06:21 AM
Since the others seemed to have the whole 'talking with Fluttershy' thing handled, Nelly once more levitated her large book out form her saddlebags to resume reading. She opened the book titled '1000 Ways Everything Can (And Will) Go Wrong' and opened up the section on Public Speaking, looking at an illustration of a Pony standing on stage and being struck by lightning.

igordragonian
2014-12-09, 07:08 PM
"My mistake..." she says to Torch. "To me Spike alwayes would be a baby dragon." she explain shyly, as you passing through the streets.
Fluttershy blinks for a moment. "Yes.. mm.. I mean no. ermm maybe... ermmm..." she looking streesed off. "Not one I can tell about... ermmm... I mean not one I know about." she hurrily looking at Nelly. "Oh, this book looks mmm... shocking, what does it tell about?" she ask with intrest but clearly, want to avoid the talk about bat ponies.

Hystoriwr
2014-12-09, 07:44 PM
Silhouette stomped a hoof when nopony was looking. Drat, she was hoping there'd at least be one more. Oh well. This Fluttershy mare was at least nice enough to lead them to the Apple Acres, so Silhouette wasn't going to make a big deal about her not knowing the answer to the bat-pony question.
She was raising an interesting point about the book, though. Silhouette had never actually paid attention to that book Nelly carried around all the time, though she debated taking it in the past just to scare the filly. That was before she had decided to leave the easily-frightened unicorn alone, though. She made no motion to look interested, but wandered slightly closer to overhear what Nervous Nelly had to say about it.

Dudeons
2014-12-09, 09:05 PM
Since Fluttershy brought it up, Zasho takes a look over the unicorn's shoulder out of curiosity. The contents were off-putting to him; why would Nelly be reading something as ridiculous as that?

"I'm with Fluttershy.
What's that book about, Nelly?
Seems like a weird read."

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-09, 11:54 PM
Ahh like when Mama says I will always be her little Hatchling? Torch then floats over Nelly reading her book.

What A silly book. I mean I don't even think that one is possible, How can a Tsunami even reach Ponyville?

I hope you don't mind me doing that Zerkai, It said a 1,000 way things could go wrong so.....

Zerkai
2014-12-10, 06:50 AM
Heh, I don't mind. It's filled with any thing, no matter how improbable, to turn somepony into a neurotic or paranoid mess.

Nelly blinked as focus was on her and her book now. "Oh, this? Um... it's jussa a book about how things can go wrong in any situation and what ta prepare for. Ah bought it when ah was still livin' in Manehattan."

As she flipped through a few more pages the book seems to hold advice for reasonably expected situations (Like being booed off-stage or having vegetables thrown at you), to one entry with an illustraition of a Tiger having jumped onto the stage, which a paragraph next to it suggests having meat-flavored cards to toss at the Tiger before running.

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-11, 06:51 PM
Torch looks at the tiger. Id simply sdk the tiger to leave. But if it keft me no choice i guess I could scare it off with fire.

igordragonian
2014-12-12, 05:04 AM
Fluttershy nodding at Torch. "Yeah. Something like that." she smiling warmly and after a second of thought she apologize. I hope I didn't hurt you by anyway..."

Fluttershy looks at the book, quite for a moment. "It does seem consecrating on mmm... subjects that seems stressful."
She giggles at Torch's comment. "Well, not anypony know how to ask them nicely." she explain.

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-12, 04:12 PM
Torch looks up to fluttershy. As he smiles at her. You are really nice Fluttershy. I bet you could ask a tiger to leave. Hm so how long have you known the ponies at apple arches?

Zerkai
2014-12-13, 11:54 AM
"A bit stressful... but it's good to know what could happen." She flipped a few pages after Torch talked about using fire to scare off the tiger to a paragraph titled 'Spontaneous Stage Combustion', with an illustration of a stage on fire. Aside from all of the other stressful or frightful entries or illustrations in the book, this one seemed to really bother Nelly and she quickly turned to another page.

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-13, 12:11 PM
Why is Fire such a bad thing?Torch does not realize that ponies are not immune to fire like dragons are.

Hystoriwr
2014-12-13, 01:57 PM
Silhouette listened with vague interest while they walked, but this talk of stage tigers and catching on fire didn't hold her attention for very long. After her question had been (disappointingly) answered by Fluttershy, she was more interested in just getting to Apple Acres and doing what the mayor said.

igordragonian
2014-12-13, 03:27 PM
"Well... mm..." she counting to answer Torch's question. "Well... 18 years I guess. No... even more." she smile warmly.
She looking at Nelly:"Well, I'm not sure of it." looking bothered herself. "It might make you worry about things that would probaly never happen... but maybe it's just me.." she saying quitly.

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-14, 12:58 AM
No I think Fluttershy is right. Look Nelly you are going to be great when you give your speech. And we are all willing to help you. Torch opens his wings as he motion them over toward the others.

Zerkai
2014-12-14, 12:28 PM
"I don't know..." She sighed, getting her accent under control now as she looked from Torch to the others.

"I'll do it, but I'm still dreading it... Somepony more... popular, or better speaking, or more used to the limelight should be making the speech. It's probably gonna be a disaster, but I have to try and do it anyway..."

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-14, 04:42 PM
YAA!!! Torch hugs Nelly, glad to hear she will do her best, even if she did not actually say those words.

Zerkai
2014-12-15, 01:05 PM
Nelly lets out a startled yelp as she was suddenly hugged, looking a confused and a bit flustered. She slowly and awkwardly returns the hug with one foreleg.

igordragonian
2014-12-16, 04:29 PM
"Awwww." Fluttershy cooes. "You are such close friends! Wait You'l meet my friends!" she says cheerfully. You passing the bridge, which from the apple acres can be seen- huge planes filled with wood of apple trees. But something.. wrong. Many of the trees looks bad. Sick. Ponies walking between the trees.
"Dear Celestia!" Fluttershy calls shocked.

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-16, 04:38 PM
I am guessing it does not normally look like that? Well lets go see if we can help at all! Torch starts to glide over to one of the ponies in the Orchard.

Hystoriwr
2014-12-16, 04:42 PM
Silhouette hummed a question- She had never been this far in Ponyville, but these trees didn't have enough leaves to look normal. Though the surrounding ponies were walking around the trees in avoidance, the bat pony pup didn't have much to add to Fluttershy's conversation already, so she broke off from the group to approach the closest one in interest and tapped a hoof on the trunk.

Dudeons
2014-12-17, 12:22 PM
Having little to add to the conversation, Zasho notices Silhouette leaving the group. Curious, he follows her. The trees seemed to be in poor condition, and Silhouette was tapping on one of them. Zasho didn't know much about Equestrian trees, but he looks over the tree that Silhouette tapped on for anything distinctly wrong about it.

Taking a look at the tree; in case there's anything more unusual that could be learned.[roll0]

Zerkai
2014-12-17, 10:05 PM
"Um... I'm from the city, but I'm guessing trees aren't supposed to look that bad." Nelly said while blinking as she looked at the sick trees and the ponies walking between them. Upon seeing half of their group run off towards the trees and ponies she put a hoof to her face, following shortly after.

igordragonian
2014-12-18, 12:53 PM
"Wait for me!" Fluttershy say after awakening from.her shock. "Oh." She blush, when she see Nelly next to her.
Those who get to the acres would see among the sick trees: Ms. Cheerlie who wearing now cowpony hat with her husband Big Macintosh (who you have seen
few times before. ( And their daughter and your classmate: Pink Lady. Not.too far from them, standing orange coated earth pony with cowpony hat and red scarf, tapping at hole filled roots. "A'h afraid that we gotta nathin' ta do." She saying to herself.
~~~~~~
If someone have skill that fit to check this problem, roll with difficulty level of 7.

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-18, 02:37 PM
Torch looks at the Orange mare then down to the root, he gets up close to look at it. I don't really have any skills other then languages so general mind roll?
[roll0]+2

Hystoriwr
2014-12-18, 03:05 PM
Silhouette shrugged at the tree, and turned- Oh, Zasho was here. And Nelly. And Torch and Fluttershy too. Did everypony just follow her?
The bat pony pup turned away from the tree; there were other adults in the distance, and one filly that she recognized. They were talking about how there wasn't anything they could do about the trees, so Silhouette made the logical leap that this wasn't a problem she had to concern herself with anyway.
Pink Lady was standing among the trees with a couple of grown-ups, and fortunately for Silhouette's boredom, hadn't noticed her yet. Silhouette slipped into the shade of the trees and approached quickly- she fancied herself good at this stuff.

[roll0] + 2 (Body) + 1 (Edge) = 9

When she was in good distance, the batpony leapt out of the shade, right behind the pink filly.
"Boo!"

Zerkai
2014-12-20, 03:26 PM
"Huh, Mrs. Cheerilee is here..." Nelly noted as she watched the other ponies by the trees. She made her way over there to at least greet her teacher.

"Hello Mrs. Cheerilee..." Nelly mumbled as she approached. Curiously though she took note of the Stallion next to her teacher, her own coat the exact shade of red as his.

igordragonian
2014-12-22, 06:46 PM
Zasho- just now I'v seen. Anyway- he and Torch discover that it's the work of rare kind of termites, who usually dwell at the far south. Fruit Termites. They are known for their lost for fruit trees.

"Oh, hello Nervouse Nelly. what are yo-" Cheerlie starting to answer Nelly when Silhouette leapt from the shade behind Pink Lady who screamed with fear, and started to gallop around uncontolably. Fluttershy have shouted as well, jumped so high, and hugged one of the wider branches of the trees. "Little Ms. Silhouette!" Cheerlie calls angirly. "This is not how filly should behave!"

Silhouette losing one valor point... sowwy. It's awesome but..

Hystoriwr
2014-12-24, 12:16 AM
Silhouette disagreed; not only did she scare Pink Lady, but even Fluttershy was hugging a tree due to her antics. The filly giggled uncontrollably to herself among the frenzy, having gotten her fill and more.
Of course, that all came to an end when Silhouette realized that their teacher Miss Cheerilee was watching, and irked. Her titters ended abruptly, and Silhouette slumped in the usual guilty pose that followed getting caught by the teacher.
"Sorry, Mlle teacher..." she mumbled in the usual apologetic tone she had to adopt every time Miss Cheerilee caught her, though it was odd for it to be happening outside of school this time. She had to hide her smile as Pink Lady ran by again, stifling another giggle with a hoof.

Zerkai
2014-12-24, 08:12 AM
Nelly had a bit of a jump as well when Silhouette appeared and gave everypony a scare. One she recovered though she saw the way Pink Lady screamed and galloped all over in a panic. Her large ears flat against her head as she watched for a moment before galloping off after her.

"H-Hold on! It's okay Pink, it's just us!"

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-24, 10:42 PM
Termites, ehh nasty vermin. Hmm you could maybe use Nematodes. they are a common worm that preys on Termites. Torch looks up to Applejack with his suggestion.

Dudeons
2014-12-25, 01:19 PM
Looking over the tree, Zasho murmurs to himself.

"It looks like termites
But not of the usual type.
They seem very widespread."

Zasho laughs at Silhouette's prank, but quickly sobers up when Cheerilee reprimanded Silhouette.

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-27, 02:26 PM
Torch looks over to Zasho, and his laughter, when he sees what the young Zebra is laughing at. Torch frowns at the act of such a prank. Scaring another was not funny it is cruel.

igordragonian
2014-12-29, 02:34 PM
"Well thanks sugar cube. Ah' have heard of 'em. But never have seen 'em with mah own eyes." The orange earth pony say to Torch. She nodding seriously at his advice. "It does sound right to me. I'll just tell Bi~" the histeric Pink Lady crushing into her, and right after her, surprised from the sudden stop Nervouse Nelly crushed into Pink Lady. Pink Lady getting dizzy from the hit, walking in circles.
Applejack:"What in hay is going on here? Its not time to play around Pink Lady!"
She looked at Nelly:"Are you ok, lil' one?" Worried.

Cheerlie shaking her head. "You should apologize to Pink Lady." And she looking. "And Fluttershy." Very concerated on lecturing the little rascal, so she haven't noticed yet the little chaos her daughter created.

cavalieredraghi
2014-12-29, 03:00 PM
Nelly! Torch flies over to help her get her horn out of the tree.
Don't worry, there is nothing to be scared of. Your friends are here with you.

Hystoriwr
2014-12-29, 08:26 PM
Silhouette grumbled a disagreement under her breath; she hated apologizing. However, Pink Lady was still causing chaos, and Miss Cheerilee was cross with Silhouette, so she didn't have a choice but to nod guiltily to the teacher and drag her hooves towards Pink Lady, who was still in some amount of panic and dizziness after crashing into the orange mare Silhouette didn't recognize.
She grumbled something after some resistance, and spoke up, wings and ears drooping.
"...sorry," she looked towards Miss Cheerilee for confirmation if that was enough, but it obviously wasn't, "...for scaring vou, Pink Lady. It von't happen again."
That was a bold-faced lie; Silhouette entirely intended to do it again in the future, just when Miss Cheerilee wasn't around. This wasn't even the first time she'd apologized to Pink Lady like this- and it probably wouldn't be the last.

Zerkai
2015-01-02, 03:25 PM
Nervous Nelly had been trying to catch up with Pink Lady to calm her down after being startled before the smaller filly suddenly stopped. This caused the taller, gangly filly to trip over her, tumbling forward in a single flailing cartwheel before crashing spectacularly into a tree, impaling it with her horn and becoming stuck to the tree.

From Nelly's perspective she had little time to register anything given how fast it had been, suddenly she was chasing Pink Lady, then her world started spinning before a sudden start sting of pain followed by a mostly numb sensation in her face from hitting the tree, which was the only thing she could rally see at the time as the pain and partial numbness started to register in her horn as her whimpers grew louder in response.

igordragonian
2015-01-05, 07:33 AM
Pink Lady stared at Silhouette. She biten her own lip. Taking deep breath. "o...ok." nodding hurriely.
Torch fly over to help Nelly: She stuck badly. Applejack staring surprised, and then dragging Nelly by her tail pullling her out. "Alright. NOW... everypony is ok?"

cavalieredraghi
2015-01-05, 02:53 PM
Torch just floated upside down looking at Nelly, seeing if there where any wounds he'd need to worry about.

Hystoriwr
2015-01-05, 07:07 PM
"Merveilleux!" Silhouette replied quickly, snapping instantly from her feigned guilt to standing upright again. Pink Lady said she forgave Silhouette, so that obviously meant it was genuine and she was off the-
...oh. Right, Fluttershy. Silhouette resumed her ear-drooping guilty pose, remembering that there was still another pony she had to apologize to, and that Missus Cheerilee was still mad at her. The bat pony meandered towards the tree that the yellow mare had leapt into, and looked up with her best 'I'm sorry' eyes she had gotten used to practicing at this point.
"Mlle Fluttershy?" she called up the trunk, "I'm sorry for scaring vou; it von't happen again."
She repeated the last apology word-for-word, and like the last one, it was mostly a lie. If Fluttershy was this easy to scare, Silhouette couldn't wait to find out what other adults were this fun to startle!

Zerkai
2015-01-15, 06:36 AM
Nelly was detached from the tree stump with a comical pop and the gangly filly brought her hooves up to her muzzle with a groan. Her horn throbbed in pain as there was a burning sting in her muzzle.

"M'okay... I'm, okay... had worse..." She said, her voice muzzled a bit, her eyes were a bit teary, but the filly didn't cry, instead she wiped her muzzle a bit with her hoof, then attempted to wipe the dark red that now stained her hoof on the grass.

igordragonian
2015-01-20, 06:32 PM
Fluttershy nodding. "That... fine." She says flying from the tree to stand next to Applejack. "Well..." Applejack says. "Alright everypony, we have to find as much Nematodes as we can!" she decalres. "If we'l stop the termites in time we just might be ready in time for the cornation day!"

cavalieredraghi
2015-01-22, 11:12 PM
Right! Torch flies up into the air to start searching for a good location to find Nematodes.

[roll0]+2

Dudeons
2015-01-22, 11:31 PM
"Nematodes, eh?
I don't know what they are, but
I'll do what I can!"

Recalling Torch's description of Nematodes, Zasho follows after Torch, trying to cover areas he could have overlooked from his airborne position.

Applying Harmony bonus to Torch's search.

Hystoriwr
2015-01-23, 02:31 AM
"Le...ne-ma-tode?" Silhouette voiced quizzically, unsure of what they were supposed to be looking for. She was too busy scaring and apologizing to catch the forefront of the plan. "Vhat is zis 'nematode'?"
The group was already scattering to find...whatever these things were, leaving Silhouette with only a vague idea to look for something called a 'nematode'. She imagined it looked something like a toad, and began her search for something toad-like.
Though this was...technically 'hunting', Silhouette didn't feel that hunting for frogs was very appropriate for her image. Regardless, she scattered as well on her search.

Silhouette mistakenly searches for something frog-like instead:
[roll0]

igordragonian
2015-01-23, 04:06 AM
You are scattering to look for the Nematodes. Torch Fly above the orchards, and to the river, where Zasho notice a group of purple worm-like critters. He calls Torch who recognize them as Nematodes!

Not far away, Silhouette going to a little swamp pond. "Wibbit. Wibbbit!" little frog singing there, to a she frog with giggling. "Qwiblilyly!"

Hystoriwr
2015-01-23, 06:33 AM
Splish, splosh. Shallow as the pond may be, Silhouette was pretty tiny for a filly, and shuffling through the water was getting her bottom half soaked. Nevertheless she tromped on, splashing water as she went and picking her hooves wholly out of the water before hopping forward again. If anypony else were in the vicinity, it might have looked like the bat pony was enjoying herself. She'd never been in one of these ponds before, nor had she ever been this muddy, and it was proving to be much funner than it looked. Maybe she should do this more often...?
The lackadaisical fun stopped as Silhouette overheard a croak, and the bat pony crouched low, ears twitching this way and that to find the source. The black filly grinned a fangy grin as Silhouette spotted her prey- a small, brown toad (or was it a frog? She couldn't tell), sitting idly on a lily-pad only a few meters away. She couldn't tell if it had noticed her or not, but her pride in her 'hunting skills' assured her that it had not.
She trudged through water, trying her best not to make a sound nor ripple in the pond as she went, but her experience with hiding in water was nonexistent.
Regardless, when she finally got close enough to pounce...
"Boo!" Silhouette shouted out of habit, leaping to catch the little frog among a fit of laughter.

cavalieredraghi
2015-01-23, 12:22 PM
Yep that's them! Good Eyes Zasho. Torch starts to pick them up, and carry them to Applejack, When he arrives

Where shall I put them Ms. Jack? Also If i had a Bucket or something I can get more at once.

Zerkai
2015-01-23, 10:56 PM
Nelly started her searvch as well for any of these strange creatures, occasionally stopping to wipoe the red off of her muzzle before continuing her search again, the bleeding eventually stopping.

[roll0]

igordragonian
2015-01-28, 04:50 PM
Nelly couldn't find those strange critters. But Torch and Zasho have found some! They are returning to Applejack who smiling widely. "Whoa! And not a lil' second late!" she praising you. Ah Think that I could handle it from here. You already helped me very much!"

Not far from there, Silhouette jumping on the frog, who croaked with fear and leaped in the last second letting Silhouette to get her face in the swamp. The frog landed not far from her. "Wribit!"

cavalieredraghi
2015-01-28, 06:13 PM
SIl? Torch floats over to where He thought he heard her, seeing her face first in the mud. He looks down at the frog, and then back to Sil.

Sil I don't think you can find Nematodes that way, how will you see through the earth?

Hystoriwr
2015-01-28, 09:09 PM
Silhouette could see Torch; even with her face planted into the mud, she could see him with her ears, and like magic her fun poofed out of existence as she mentally scrambled to find a good reason for why she was submerged in muddy water. Not willing to compromise her prideful nature, Silhouette slowly drew her head out of the pond and wiped away the mud from her eyes.
"Maybe joo can't, because joo are not a batpony, la proie," she responded curtly, shaking her head in disapproval. The frog was still only a meter away but as much as Silhouette would have loved to continue her game, the dragon's presence put a hamper on that idea, so she pretended to ignore it.
"Is zat all you came to say?" the tiny filly inquired, beginning her mud-covered trek back to the rest of the group.

Zerkai
2015-01-30, 03:59 PM
Nelly let out a sigh as she couldn't find anything, glancing over at the others that were more successful. Well... most of them anyway.

She dusted herself off, ignoring the numbness in her muzzle "Alright. We found Rainbow, helped at Sweet Apple Acres, then is just to write what I'm going to say to the Princess... on stage." She said with another sigh.

igordragonian
2015-01-31, 06:34 PM
Well now you are free for your next mission.

OOG: for now, lead the way.

Zerkai
2015-02-02, 02:17 PM
"Well... last thing is coming up with my speech for Princess Twilight. At least I didn't need to make a checklist for today's e-" She stops, closing her eyes for a moment before yawning, her big ears splayed bag.

"Blegh... not used to being up so long during the day. Save for school, I try to sleep the rest of the day and do homework by candlelight... there aren't as many ponies around town at midnight." She explained to her fellow darklings as she looked around at the other foals before turning her attention to the adults. She made her way over to Cheerilee, Big Mac, Fluttershy, and Applejack.

"Um... excuse me, Princess Twilight lived in Ponyville before she became a princess, right?"

igordragonian
2015-02-03, 04:43 PM
Fluttershy smile softly to Nelly's queistion and Applejack laughing. "Why yes! We had quite wild adventures back then!"
Cheerlie smiling as well. "Actualy, she moved to Poniville after Nightmare Moon have been defeated by the elements of harmony."
Fluttershy ****inue:"And still Twilight Sparkle have, stepped into long journey before becoming a princess! If... it's ok for me to say so."

cavalieredraghi
2015-02-04, 12:33 AM
Becoming Princess? So Ms. Twilight was not always Princess?

Hystoriwr
2015-02-04, 12:38 AM
Silhouette finally retraced her steps back to where she remembered the rest of the group scattering from, the lower half of her body coated with muddy water and she tromped through the grass. She pretended to ignore her state of uncleanliness as she approached the rest of the group, and listen in on what was being said.
It seemed like the problem had been fixed, since everypony was making small-talk now. Silhouette was now somewhat doubting that toads were the goal, but she once again ignored the embarrassing thought that she might have just tromped around in muddy water for nothing (though it was fun).

Zerkai
2015-02-04, 10:25 AM
"Huh... I'll need to check the library for any biographies or autobiographies on the Princess... and flash cards, have to have flash cards...." She mumbled to herself before clearing her throat to address the adults again.

"Ah, well, um... i need to write a speech to say at coronation celebration tomorrow, one that Princess Twilight and the rest of the town will like. Though... I think some of us will need to clean up first." She adds, glancing at Sil as she makes her way over.

Dudeons
2015-02-04, 10:52 AM
Torch had brought up an interesting point, and Zasho wondered the same thing as well.

"I'm with Torch on this.
I thought Princesses were just
born as Princesses."

igordragonian
2015-02-04, 03:45 PM
Applejack chuckles a bit. "Need a help sugah' cube?" she giving Silloute a towel.
Fluttershy anwers the question Torch's and Zasho. "Well... no. I guess anypony could theoriticly, turn into Prince or Princess. You see, anypony find sooner or later his special purpose. But rarely, pony might find that he have something important and special enough, some kind of... Immortal idea. Like... Friendship, for example." she explain with smile. She looks at Cheerlie. "It is ok for me to explain it? I have forgotten that your teacher is here as well..."
Ms cheerlie smiling. "Dont worry about it Fluttershy."

cavalieredraghi
2015-02-04, 04:28 PM
Torch blinks for a few seconds as he looks confused, then he finally understands. I forgot you all are not Immortal like I am so becoming a Princess means you become Immortal too? Interesting. It is also kinda sad now that I think about it.

igordragonian
2015-02-04, 05:49 PM
Ms. Cheerlie. "Sad? That... an intresting point of view." she says.

cavalieredraghi
2015-02-05, 12:17 AM
Well, ya, I mean Dragons are born immortal and all, we understand. that we will outlive others, and to not view it as the same as most other Species. pretty much it is like we live outside of time.But those who live in time, they view things differently. I mean Twilight will never get to grow old like the rest of you. She will live on, eternal. Only those who are Immortal like her, will she be able to never lose.

Hystoriwr
2015-02-05, 03:10 AM
Silhouette shook herself of the dampness, and accepted Applejack's offer of a towel to help dry herself off with a word of thanks. The towel was filthy with mud by the end, but Silhouette eventually made herself half-presentable and dry and handed the towel back to its original owner. Her mane and tail were a bit of a muddy mess, though; her mother Noirette would probably have plans for her later regarding that, involving hot water and a bathtub.
Silhouette ignored the possibility of bathtime in the near-future and focused on the present. It looked like Torch was rambling on about how old somepony was, so she ignored that as well.
"Zat vas zee second job, oui?" she inquired to the party, "For zis 'Tvilight' princess's...party."
The only thing left that Maire Tiara said to do was for Nervous Nelly to make a speech, if Silhouette recalled correctly. She remembered that she had invited Nelly over for dinner to help with just that, and while she didn't really want anypony being that close to her (gotta keep up the image), she didn't have the heart to take the invitation back. For now, though, that dinner was still a long way away.

Zerkai
2015-02-05, 11:29 AM
"As long as you're alive, everypony is going to outlive somepony else. You'll have to deal with somepony you know having passed, Princess or not. Dealing with death is part of life... only way to avoid that is total isolation." Nelly brought up her outlook that was rather grim for a child, even if mature.

Then she brought her attention to the batpone filly "Yeah, the speech is all that's left... I was thinking we should go to the library or something to find out stuff about ponyville and the princess."