PDA

View Full Version : The Game Master's Foundation

Mr._Blinky
2007-03-10, 04:45 PM
Hey, just thought this (http://gmfoundation.7.forumer.com/index.php) might be something some people might be interested in.

The Game Master's Foundation is a forum specifically for Game Masters of any RPG, and those who want to become GMs. We've been around for almost three years now, and just recently started our own forums. Unfortunately, we have a rather low membership, due to not many people knowing we actually exist, so it was decided we'd like to try and expand our membership.

We've got a number of dedicated and semi-dedicated posters, and are currently working on a number of projects, including making our own campaign setting, and writing our own news-letter.

The point of the GMF is as a place where GMs can go to discuss ideas for campaigns, homebrews, settings, etc, with other GMs, and in turn give the same kind of feedback. New members are always welcome (that's why I'm posting this thread in the first place :smallwink:), so if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, come join. If you have any questions, please ask.

Tellah
2007-03-10, 07:18 PM
The link's bad. Besides, we've got all that stuff right here on this forum.

Mr._Blinky
2007-03-10, 08:05 PM
The link's bad. Besides, we've got all that stuff right here on this forum.
Huh, just fixed the link. I have no idea whatsoever why that linked to a different site, since I checked and the url was correct, but the link was to a site I've never even visited before.:smallconfused:

And yes, I know that those are also provided on this forum, this is merely another venue that some people might be interested in. If I wanted, I could just do all my D&D stuff here, but different groups of people have different ideas, so I'm part of more than one forum. If you're not interested, I won't hold it against you, but we are always looking for more members, so anyone who wants to join is more than welcome.

Ravyn
2007-03-10, 11:49 PM
Intriguing. What systems generally get a reasonable amount of discussion?

Mr._Blinky
2007-03-11, 10:25 AM
Intriguing. What systems generally get a reasonable amount of discussion?
For the most part, we're d20 based, but any system is open for discussion. If you want to talk about Shadowrun, RIFTS, etc., there's probably someone there who's played it. I'm a d20 and Shadowrun man myself.:smallsmile:

Macrovore
2007-03-16, 09:37 PM
this is a great forum, blinky. thanks for showing it to me!

actually, i was one of the people who started the forum in its current incarnation, but blinky did show it to me originally.