PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Summoner and Eidolon

Gorr_the_Gastly
2014-09-12, 08:52 PM
So I want to give a Summoner a chance in a new game I am trying to get together but I have never tried to use the summoner.
Also I am debating on whether to pick a Biped or a Quad formed Eidolon, I know Quad gives pounce, Biped gives 10' Reach.

But what should I do for this character, I suspect I am gonna be told to increase Summoning via Augment and Superior Summoning feats.

Also playing as a Samsaren so I can pick up 5 spells (Was considering the cure line as Summoners can only get that via wands)

grarrrg
2014-09-13, 12:02 AM
Also I am debating on whether to pick a Biped or a Quad formed Eidolon, I know Quad gives pounce, Biped gives 10' Reach.

That is the basic choice.
Most go with Quad, cause Pounce.

Also playing as a Samsaren so I can pick up 5 spells (Was considering the cure line as Summoners can only get that via wands)

I'd just like to point out that the Infernal Healing (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/i/infernal-healing) spells are on the Summoner list already.
If you do insist on a Cure spell, I'd only grab one, at the most two (and not the ones from levels 1 or 4 due to the overlap with Infernal).

Hmmm...sadly, you cannot grab "Heal", as the only Arcane list it is on is Witch, but they get it as a 7th.