PDA

View Full Version : Drow of the Underdark Errata?

CGDG
2014-09-13, 09:20 PM
I feel silly having to post in the playground for help looking for an errata. I tried searching for it using yahoo and google, but had no luck. I'm wondering if one exists. If so, can anyone provide a link?

eggynack
2014-09-13, 09:24 PM
Here ya go (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/er/20040125a).

Edit: Actually, doesn't look like there's any DotU errata there. Probably isn't any anywhere, then.

Kevingway
2014-09-13, 09:29 PM
The only errata it had, if I recall, was to correct the entry for the new goblinoid race presented in the book; they omitted the creature's special sonic attack, and, as Wizards is known to do, when they did introduce it (in said errata), it came with a glorious 1/day entry as opposed to what most players would expect from it when there are (4? I think) feats introduced to supplement that one ability.

CGDG
2014-09-13, 10:11 PM
Thank you for the information. I was hoping to find an errata for the Duitiful Guardian feat. The idea that you save an ally from an attack ony to subject them and yourself to an attack of oppertunity, followed by the attack you were trying to save them from irritated me. I was hoping maybe it had been altered in an errata.