PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Making a PFS Support Character

SamTheCleric
2014-09-14, 08:34 AM
I'm just over level 2 and need some help from those who have scoured the books and vast knowledge of the system to find all sorts of juicy material to help me become a support character, mostly focusing on enchantments for offense.

Kitsune Cleric (Eccelistheurge) 1/Monk (Martial Artist/Sensei) 1
STR: 8 DEX: 16 CON: 12 INT: 10 WIS: 18 CHA: 9

Traits: Altruistic Diplomat, Fast-Talker

Domains: Love Subdomain (Primary), Trade Subdomain (Secondary)

Feats right now are: Improved Unarmed, Dodge, Stunning Fist and Warrior Priest

Am I able to take Extra performance with Sensei's Advice? What other great support type feats are out there that I may have missed? At some point I will be taking Spell Focus (Enchantment) to crank up that DC even higher.

The goal is Monk 2/Cleric X

Thanks for any input you may provide!

Psyren
2014-09-14, 11:26 AM
"Identical to bardic performance" suggests that it is eligible for feats which enhance bardic performance, yes.

Warrior Priest is not a very good feat. I would go with Improved Initiative instead. Dodge is weak too. Consider getting Spell Focus (Enchantment) now instead.

Who is your deity? That will be useful for when you're planning to swap out your secondary domain each day.

avr
2014-09-14, 11:35 AM
The advice says that it is ' identical to bardic performance' so yes, Extra, Harmonic or Lingering Performance works.

Combat Reflexes/Bodyguard may be useful in support, as might Scorpion Style.

StreamOfTheSky
2014-09-14, 11:42 AM
Take Flagbearer for a +1 attack/damage that stacks with bardic inspire courage. It doesn't stack with Bless, though. Also, it will occupy one of your hands.

SamTheCleric
2014-09-14, 01:00 PM
"Identical to bardic performance" suggests that it is eligible for feats which enhance bardic performance, yes.

Who is your deity? That will be useful for when you're planning to swap out your secondary domain each day.

This is Pathfinder Society, so I'm locked in until I do some retraining.

My deity is Kofusachi (Domains: Chaos, Good, Travel, Charm and Luck. Subdomains: Azata, Love, Lust, Exploration, Trade, Imagination, Revelry)

Flag bearer requires a cha of 15... which I reallllly don't meet. But good suggestion :)