PDA

View Full Version : Optimization 3.5 Weretouched Master Optimization

Enochi
2014-09-15, 09:23 PM
Hello all trying to make a kick ass 3.5 Weretouched master

My idea so far is Barb 3/Ranger 1/Warshaper 1/Weretouched Master 5/Warshaper 3/ x 7?

Allowed books:

Player's handbook
Eberron campaign setting
eberron explorer's handbook
Sharn city of towers
eberron magic of eberrron
eberron five nations
eberron faiths of ebrron
eberron dragonmarked
Races of Eberron
3.5 arms and equipment guide
Complete warrior
Miniatures handbook
psionics handbook

Allowed 1 flaw:
All hit dies are maxed (Ours and Enemies)

I have looked a the shifter hand book and some other sources but I know you guys always seem to have something awesome I missed so I was hoping to tap that knowledge.

Phelix-Mu
2014-09-15, 09:30 PM
You need to specify pre-errata or post-errata Weretouched Master before we can begin.:smallsmile:

Diovid
2014-09-16, 01:46 AM
Ranger 4 / barbarian 1 / beastmaster 1 / warshaper 3 or 4 / weretouched master 4 or 5 / animal lord 6 with the 4th ranger shifter substution level and the following feats: shared fury, extra rage, shifter savagery, natural bond.

Enochi
2014-09-16, 12:43 PM
You need to specify pre-errata or post-errata Weretouched Master before we can begin.:smallsmile:

Pre-errata.

Enochi
2014-09-16, 12:45 PM
Ranger 4 / barbarian 1 / beastmaster 1 / warshaper 3 or 4 / weretouched master 4 or 5 / animal lord 6 with the 4th ranger shifter substution level and the following feats: shared fury, extra rage, shifter savagery, natural bond.

Hmm that looks interesting but Complete adventurer is not allowed.

Enochi
2014-09-17, 05:35 AM
Any help please?

Thiyr
2014-09-17, 09:28 AM
Are web enhancements allowed at all? If so, quasilycanthrope (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mb/20040721a) is a template I find amusing to put on shifters, especially when they're going warshaper. Always-on warshaper stuff and dr10/silver isn't shabby at all. Plus, you get to double-up on that delicious not-quite-a-lycanthrope fluff.

Otherwise, I got nothing at this moment, but I'll prob be back later with more.