PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Beating people with other people.

The Vagabond
2014-09-16, 02:43 PM
So, currently, I want to figure out how to make a character who's character is focused on beating people up with other people. I would enjoy being able to do this from level one, but being level 5 would be acceptable. Is there any way for this to actually work in Pathfinder, and do you all have any tips on how to do this?

incarnate236
2014-09-16, 05:22 PM
Do you have psionics? Telekinetic powers do this really well. Or just use a tree, boulder, wagon whatever.

grarrrg
2014-09-16, 08:50 PM
Body Bludgeon (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/barbarian/rage-powers/paizo---rage-powers/body-bludgeon-ex) Rage Power is the only thing that comes to mind, but it doesn't come online until Barb 10 at the earliest.

NightbringerGGZ
2014-09-16, 09:00 PM
You're going to want a high strength so you can pick people up. A Barbarian or Alchemist with natural attacks is a good foundation. Pick up the Catch of Guard feat, and eventually you'll want Improvised Weapon Mastery.

If you want to use live enemies as weapons, you'll need to boost up your Grappling abilities. A better tactic would be to pick the corpse of somebody you've already beaten down. Power Attack and Cornugun Smash will be desirable, and talk to your GM to see if you using a fallen enemy counts as a circumstance bonus to your Intimidate checks!

I'd also advise talking to your GM to work out in advance what weapon categories various common enemies would count as, so you have some weapon stats worked out already.

If you ever play a Gestalt game, one of my friends has an Alchemist/Barbarian build that's basically The Hulk and is rather badass.