PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CXLXI

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Uberblah
2007-03-11, 11:35 PM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif

Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace!

Rebonack
2007-03-11, 11:37 PM
"Nice to meet you," he gives a friendly wave. "Oh, by the way Xeni, notice anything different?"

He turns to the side slightly, displaying his remarkable lack of wings and tail.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-11, 11:38 PM
((Reposting...))
The girl snarls at the 'cat'. Listen up, furball. It's not my fault if you can't handle someone else looking at your 'master'. Now scram. She turns away, falling into Dead Time.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-11, 11:39 PM
You got rid of your counterparts? I'm missing a lot apparently...I trust you've both had fairly decent times recently?

Karaglen runs off to find paper and a writing tool.

Rebonack
2007-03-11, 11:42 PM
"Pfft. He won't ever be rid of me Mr Grey."

"Shut up Ruin. No, I figured out how to take on a form that lacks the obvious non-human cues," he grins. "I'm pretty proud of it myself. Though, if it ever came to me needing Ruin and Refuge the wings and stuff would be back in a flash."

Uberblah
2007-03-11, 11:47 PM
Zeb finishes his muffins and his coffee and orders more. He's really hungry. Zeb pays and tips then starts in on the new muffins.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-11, 11:51 PM
Xeni raises an eyebrow at his new nickname and decides to drain all colors from his form, just to humour Ruin.
Ah, I see. Sorry to hear that you're still stuck with Ruin. Though congratulations on hiding him from view.
A grin crawls onto his face and he sips his ale again.

Rebonack
2007-03-12, 12:03 AM
"Well, that's the way things go," Maph'tey says after finishing his meal. "I should be on my way. I'll see you tomorrow."

A rift spirals open under Maph'tey causing him to fall from sight.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 12:06 AM
He waves at Maph'tey and finishes off his drink, standing up to stretch his legs.

The wyrmling returns and writes a note for someone to repair the chairs and places it on the ice pile.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 12:09 AM
Kerra smiles again and leaves the table. She drifts over to where Shadow is. Stop annoying this nice girl Shadow. Go.but.. Oh it's no use!Shadow walks away. Sorry miss. I am Kerra. Who are you?

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 12:12 AM
A nameless man at one of the table suddenly stands up, his face contorted in pain.

"RaaaaaAAAUGH!!" He screams, the beer in his mouth dribbling out all over his shirt and pants. Another patron, seeing the commotion, runs over to him.

"Sir, I'm a medic, are you alright?!" She inquires, trying to calm the man down, but he is unresponsive to her. She tries to clasp his arms to his sides, thinking he's having some sort of seizure, but he overpowers her.

Hunching over, he tears at the skin on the back of his neck. Anyone watching close enough can see somethething protruding from it, although it is unsure as to what.

The man's screams and erratic motions escalate, ripping through his flesh although, strangely, no blood spills forth. The person stumbles into the center of the tavern and lets out one last, blood curdling scream before quite literally exploding.

However, instead of everything looking like somebody took a combat boot to beef stroganov, there is no blood or entrails spread out across the tavern. All that's left of the man is a strange yellow mist floating gently about the bar. It begins coating on nearby items and people like pollen.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 12:16 AM
Xeni has the forethough to pull up the bit of cloth on the front of his shirt over his mouth and stands up. He slips in front of Kerra and tries to blow the mist away with his cape.
Yeruaneipaleig!
A strong breeze appears and attempts to help shift the mist to the door.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 12:17 AM
The girl gives Shadow the finger before turning to glare at Kerra. I'm under the protection of the Co-Ordinater. You don't need to know my name. With that, she gets up and walks over to examine the place where the man exploded, face slightly twisted in disgust. She gently fans her face to keep the mist away.
((Edit: Need to read posts better...))

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 12:19 AM
The mist is easily coerced by the breeze, heading out the door. However, the objects and people already coated find it hard to remove afterwards.

There is nothing left of the man besides some ripped shreds of clothing. THe medic just stares on in horror, her face turned completely yellow from the strange cloud.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 12:22 AM
Kerra turns towrd Xeni Thankyou. Shadow looks over at the mist and grows just as big as she can get without damaging anything. She takes a deep breath, and blows the mist away from Kerra.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 12:24 AM
The girl picks up a shard of clothing, looking for valuables. She dosen't seem very bothered by the thin coating of mist dusting her frame.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 12:26 AM
The man's wallet seems to have survived the explosion well enough. It has about thirty dollars in it.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 12:28 AM
Xeni smiles at Kerra and shifts into a fire genasi. He steps back a little ways.
Brazietiored.
Fire sweeps around him, just close enough to only do harm to any pollen on his form.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 12:32 AM
The pollen on him is instantly destroyed.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 12:35 AM
Kerra backs away from the flame. Shadow runs and covers her. Sheilding her. Shadow hisses something that sounds like The memories will leave. I promise.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 12:38 AM
The girl grins briefly and pockets the money. Too easy. Distastfully, she turns to the medic. Does this sort of thing happen a lot here, whehan? She starts to rub her arms, hoping to dislodge the pollen.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 12:38 AM
The flames quickly disperse and Xeni resumes his typical form.
Sorry if the fire bothered anyone...just trying to get rid of the stuff.

Karaglen rolls around on the ground, confused about all the yellow on her.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 12:40 AM
The medic just stares, dumbfounded. She begins stuttering, "N-n-n-n-n-n-no..."

The pollen is irritatingly hard to remove.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 12:43 AM
The girl frowns at the yellow gunk covering her. She scrapes her arms against the corner of the table, muttering.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 12:45 AM
Shadow shrinks back to kitten size and mews at the yellow stuff on her. She starts rubbing it off on a table.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 12:48 AM
Zeb takes a bite of his muffin then realizes it's been pollinated. He spits it out and then realizes he too is covered in pollen. He starts scratching and sneezing. Then he starts breaking out in what looks like hives. He starts yelling.
Oh gods!! Help!! I'm allergic to pollen!! Help!!
He starts gasping as his throat starts closing.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 12:48 AM
((Awww, the kitten is just adorable))

The pollen slowly begins scraping off with a little elbow grease.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 12:51 AM
Xeni reaches into a pocket and pulls out a brush.
Anyone want this?

Karaglen experimentally blasts her coated tail with an cone of ice.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 12:55 AM
THe cone does nothing but freeze her tail.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 12:56 AM
Shadow jumps over to Xeni. Yes PLEASE!

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 12:59 AM
The girl gives up rubbing the pollen off, grumbling. She looks over at Zeb, contemplating if it would be worth it to help. She shrugs, grabs a glass of water from the counter, and splashes it on his face.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 01:00 AM
The water fails to do anything seeing as Zeb's face is already swollen and his throat nearly closed. He falls to the ground with his hand extended outward toward Xeni.
Yes... *gasp* please...

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 01:02 AM
Vianeral'peranyiem.
Reality attempts to soothe Zeb's allergic reaction and hold his airway open. Xeni kneels down and attempts to brush some of the pollen off of Shadow.

Karaglen, being immune to cold, isn't bothered by this and flicks her tail, contemplating how to remove the stuff.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 01:03 AM
Zeb's throat opens enough to allow him to breathe, but his face is still swollen and red. By this point, Zeb has already passed out from lack of air.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 01:05 AM
The girl shrugs again, not really caring, and dumps another glass of water on Zeb to see if he wakes up. She then walks over to the bar and sits down, applying herself to the task of getting herself clean.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 01:09 AM
Shadow looks thankful Thanks very much, but maybe you should help that funny-looking guy over there. Kerra is at Zeb's side, trying to brush the pollen off him.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 01:10 AM
The water once again has no effect. Once most of the pollen is removed, the swelling starts going down.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 01:13 AM
The girl swears loudly, having no luck with the pollen. Seeing as Zeb is lying helpless and unconcious on the ground, she attempts to pickpocket him.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 01:15 AM
All she finds is some blank parchment, a few quills, and about 20cp.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 01:19 AM
Kerra notices the pickpocket and attemps to sidesweep it so it misses.
Shadow curses and runs over and, using her fur, attempts to rub the pollen of Zeb and onto her fur. While getting larger to hold more of the pollon.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 01:21 AM
((this is getting rather hard with nevrmore...))

Xeni looks around, thinking.
Let's try this....anyone going to be alarmed if flames harmlessly spring from their bodies? Well, harmlessly for them anyway, not for the pollen...

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 01:22 AM
Most of the pollen is gone now and swelling has considerably gone down. Zeb starts coming to. He looks around at everyone trying to help and smiles.
Thanks. That was pretty scary.
He props himself on his elbows, but doesn't get up quite yet.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 01:24 AM
The girl manages to pocket a few cp before Kerra waylays her and Zeb wakes up. Relax, kilstarid. She looks oddly at Xeni. I've seen stranger things happen.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 01:28 AM
Shadow says to Xeni Yes please. I am not afraid of flames and I am sick of this pollon!

Kerra runs after the girl and for the first time in a while she looks angry. give. the. money. back. NOW! If theres anything I can't stand it's a pickpocket! Now give the money back. Her fur is standing straight on end and her tail is puffed up.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 01:32 AM
Xeni nods at Kerra.
Just checking. Brazietioredierin.
Flames proceed to erupt from all consenting people's skin with the exact intensity as was around Xeni earlier, meaning that it effectively annihilates the pollen without causing any pain or destruction to anything else.

The wyrmling blinks at the sudden flames and flops onto her back thanks to the surprise.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 01:33 AM
Zeb looks at all the fire with utter surprise.
What the...?

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 01:35 AM
Flames line the girl's skin, giving her an eerie appearence as she faces Kerra. No. I need it, so shove off, kilstarid.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 01:38 AM
Kerra's face lightens. Yes.... Take these. Then give the coins back to the man. She hands the girl seven gold peices. Just as the girl is about to take them, Kerra whisks them away. Now. Give the copper peices back if you want these.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 01:41 AM
The flames subside after a few seconds and Xeni looks around.
Everyone good?

The wyrmling decides to give up trying to figure out where the flames came from and begins to make the treck across the tavern back to everyone else.

Obsidian Blade
The girl's eyes fill with anger. I don't like being fooled with, 'kitty cat'. Give those to the man if you want too.

Uberblah
After the fire dissipates, Zeb notices the argument between Kerra and the girl. He watches without saying anything.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 01:43 AM
All the pollen on important PCs is gone.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 01:45 AM
Kerra doesn't seem angry. She walks to Zeb and hands him the gold peices without saying anything. Shadow though gets angry. Kerra is no magical creature. She was born human. You are now going to feel what happens if you mess with her. Shadow grows untill she is three times as large as the girl. Then she hisses and tries to scratch her. She follows that with a backswing and tries to hit her into the bar.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 01:49 AM
((ah, connection problem Nevrmore? Just curious))

Xeni watches the scene unfold with a bit of confusion, as he had not followed what was going one.

Karaglen slips behind Shadow and makes her way over to Xeni's table.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 01:49 AM
Zeb's swelling is gone and he looks at Kerra with confusion as he accepts the gold.
Why are you giving me these?
He notes the fight with interest, not sure who to help if he were to join.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 01:50 AM
The girl gives a lopsided grin. Bring it on, virsde. Shadow's huge claws rake her face, leaving long diagonal scratches. She flinches, then leaps backward and rolls under a table to avoid the backhand. She pulls two daggers out of her boots, eyes scanning for likely places to hit.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 01:54 AM
Kerra answered To make up for the money that girl stole.She notices him watching the fight. Don't join. Shadow has had fights before. She will be okay and she will not fatally hurt th girl. Would you like a drink?

The girl notices that Shadows tail had fur burned of from a previous fight. AS she does that, Shadow tries to bite her.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 01:57 AM
I'll pay for the drinks...
He slowly retakes his seat, keeping an eye on the fight.

Karaglen yawns and jumps up onto the table, curling up.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 01:58 AM
Seeing as Shadow has to stoop under the table to bite the girl, she waits until the head is fully under, then tries to stab her on the nose. The teeth of Shadow's mouth make an audible click as they fasten onto her pouch. The girl's eyes widen with dismay.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 02:02 AM
Stolen money?
He checks his pocket and notices that a few cp are missing.
Oh. And yes, a drink would be lovely. A coffee please. Alcohol disgusts me.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 02:03 AM
a coffe? sure. SHADOW! cries Kerra as she notices the flash of steel. Then, like that didn't matter much, she orders a coffee.

Shadow turns her head to look at Kerra. The stab hits her on the side of the head and, in pain takes her head out and, in doing so, rips the pouch off. Shadow eyes the pouch she has in her mouth. Then she turns and lumbers back to Kerra. She puts the pouch in front of her. Shadow grins It might be gold!

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 02:06 AM
If the girl was angry before, she's seriously pissed off now. She strides over and slams a dagger into the wood of the bar. If you don't give me the bag in thirty seconds I'll slice you into dog food, cat.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 02:09 AM
Kerra hesitates and looks at the pouch in wonder. Tell me what is in it and what is your name and I will return it. She slips it into her pocket. Oh, also, would you like a drink girl?

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 02:09 AM
Xeni orders another ale and pays for everyone's drinks. He raises an amused eyebrow at the girl.
I'm not sure I'd let you do that.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 02:11 AM
Zeb takes his coffee and nods at Xeni and Kerra.
Thank you.
He watches the girl with interest.
Um... I don't think that's necessary...

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 02:14 AM
The girl scowls at everyone in the vicinity. My street name is Sia. she says finally. And it's none of your business what's in it, virsde.
She hardly spares a glance at Xeni. I don't care what you do. She has my property and if she knows what's good for her she'll give it back.
What's the matter with these stupid people?

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 02:15 AM
Kerra sighs and tosses it to Sia. But Shadow catches it on the way and rips the pouch to shreds.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 02:17 AM
You have that man's property don't you?
He calmly sips his ale and points at Zeb.

Karaglen slips off to sleep.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 02:18 AM
Zeb watches.
There's bound to a rather large fight now. I'd have to go with Shadow on this one. Sia tried to pickpocket me. I'll just see if it calls for me to get involved.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 02:19 AM
A large orb that dimly pulses with blue light falls to the floor as Shadow rips up the bag. The girl darts forward and gathers it up, as well as a few dollar notes that float gently to the ground. Various other things lie on the ground, including a small gold chain and the copper pieces originally stolen from Zeb. She glares at Shadow. Thanks a bunch. She snaps, trying to gather everything.
She looks up at Xeni. Yes, actually, I do. Here. She throws the copper pieces over in their direction. More trouble then they're worth.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 02:23 AM
So were not worth any trouble cause your SO tough? Shadow says sarrcastically. Bet I could kick your butt Sia. Kerra shoots her a warning glance.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 02:25 AM
Xeni looks with curiousity at the strange orb. He carefully uses his innate doppleganger abilities to try and check Sia's mind for what it is.
Are you going to tell us what that orb is?

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 02:27 AM
Zeb catches the cp and pockets them again. He looks at Kerra.
Do you want your gold back now that I have my copper back?
He fishes in his pocket and comes out with her gold and holds it out to her.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 02:28 AM
The girl manages to sweep up everything she can and stuffs it in her pockets. Don't use my name. She looks up at Shadow. And if I wasn't so tired you'd be a furry lump on the floor by now.
Xeni senses in her mind that she dosen't know the full power of the orb. Apparently she stole it from some sort of temple. I don't know what it does, except wreak my life.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 02:32 AM
I see, if it's so painful for you, I'll buy it from you.
He fishes through a pocket and pulls out a several platinum pieces.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 02:32 AM
Kerra smiles at Zebb. No it's okay. Keep it. Shadow puffs up. She is ready for a fight. But Kerra says I have to leave before Shadow gets out of control. See you later. Bye! She drags Shadow into a shadow and Shadow Jumps out of the tavern.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 02:34 AM
The medic woman from before, returning from the bathroom after having spent a while vigorously wiping off all that pollen, mumbles to herself as she prepares to leave.

She rubs her neck, noting aloud "Now my neck is sore, too. Murphy sucks."

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 02:35 AM
Sia snorts at the platinum, though there is a hungry gleam in her eye as she looks at them. It's worth more then that. Besides, the Co-Ordinater wants it. Even if I have to wait awhile here. He'll come get it. She sits down at the bar, fingering the scratches on her face. She glances over at the medic, rolling her eyes.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 02:35 AM
Zeb repockets the gold.
Thank you. Goodbye!!
He waves as Kerra and Shadow leave.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 02:41 AM
Xeni waves as Kerra leaves and turns back to Sia.
Nothing will separate it from you then?

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 02:45 AM
Not unless you steal it. Sia smiles sarcastically. Which, as I'm quickly finding out in the stupid place, is hard to get away with. Nevertheless, she brings the orb closer to her, fingering it.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 02:51 AM
You're not having very much fun here are you?
He sips his ale and returns the money to a pocket.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 02:54 AM
Zeb gets up and goes back over to his table and throws out his muffins and coffee. He yawns and heads back to his room at the Warehouse.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 02:55 AM
No. The Co-Ordinater told me I had to stay wherever the orb took me until he came to get it. I've only been here a day, but I don't know anything about this place. She glares at the countertop. I tried to rob something from this big shop down the road, and the shopkeeper knew it, like he had some sort of alarm in his head. Stupid Fardanian.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 02:57 AM
I see...so this Co-Ordinator is your boss then?

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 03:00 AM
Sia looks suspiciously at him. Sort of. Back in the city I came from, he runs the underworld. He gets the missions for me, and I carry them out. It's better then some harshens get. She orders a beer, tears off part of her shirt, and sponges the blood from her face.

Perducci
2007-03-12, 07:10 AM
Instead of heading back to his warehouse, Antonio comes into Trog's and takes a seat in a corner. He takes out his phone and places a call. His conversation is short and inaudible. He hangs up and orders an atomic jagerbomb. He sits drinking this(and ordering more) and waits.

Goblin Music
2007-03-12, 08:12 AM
Rryss snaps out of a daze and looks at the tavern goers Ni.. Beer he says to cosmo now

AmberVael
2007-03-12, 08:25 AM
Cosmo is about to pick up a tankard, but it is mysteriously whisked away from his hand before he can get it. Scowling, he reaches for another, but when he goes to fill it he sees the other tankard already filled and landing next to Rryss. He turns around and glares as he notes Aesa appear behind him. She grins.
Too slow, Cosmo.
She takes his place at the bar and he glares daggers at her.

Goblin Music
2007-03-12, 08:27 AM
Rryss smiles at Aesa thanks he says in a jolly mood sipping the beer

AmberVael
2007-03-12, 08:29 AM
Cosmo goes to the back to get the meat cleaver, while Aesa just raises an eyebrow and watches him go.
Don't mention it.

Castaras
2007-03-12, 11:32 AM
Helen teleports in and orders a DLB. Cosmo, glancing over at the sleeping Paige and Nina, gives her one for double the price. She drinks it down quickly and looks round the room.

Exachix
2007-03-12, 01:00 PM
Karaki wakes and hmms.

Soon, he gets up and wanders out.

Castaras
2007-03-12, 01:26 PM
Helen orders another DLB from Cosmo. Paige wakes up just as Helen swallows the drink. She hits Cosmo for giving the little girl more alcohol.

Perducci
2007-03-12, 01:31 PM
Antonio calls Cosmo over and orders a bottle of wine. He leaves him a generous tip. Poor Cosmo, always being picked on.
Antonio taps his foot and hums a little. He continually checks his watch.

Penguinizer
2007-03-12, 01:31 PM
An armored man walks in, sitting at the bar and looking bored. He starts humming a short tune.

Castaras
2007-03-12, 01:33 PM
Helen looks over at the other patrons. She smiles and conjours her teddy. She cuddles it and orders some fruit juice under the glare of Nina and Paige.

Perducci
2007-03-12, 01:35 PM
Antonio stops his humming for a moment. He listens to the other man's humming and decides to hum along.

Castaras
2007-03-12, 01:47 PM
Helen finishes her fruit juice and looks at Antonio.

You look weird.

Perducci
2007-03-12, 01:50 PM
Antonio laughs. That's probably true. I guess I was just born that way. He checks his watch again.

Castaras
2007-03-12, 01:54 PM
Oh.

She orders another fruit juice.

Perducci
2007-03-12, 01:58 PM
Antonio laughs again. Why do you think I look weird? He looks at himself, but doesn't notice anything out of the usual. Haven't been paying much attention to myself lately though.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 01:58 PM
Nazgul enters and sits at the bar. ((Sporadic posting))

Castaras
2007-03-12, 02:00 PM
You just do.

She sends her teddy away again.

Perducci
2007-03-12, 02:01 PM
Fair enough. Antonio checks his watch again and resumes his humming.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 02:06 PM
Nazgul orders a glass of wine and wonders where some of his friends are at right now.

Deadly
2007-03-12, 02:08 PM
Aeri appears in the tavern and looks around. Seeing Nazgul she smiles and takes a seat next to him Greetings

Castaras
2007-03-12, 02:08 PM
Helen looks around the room. She trots over to a group of NPCs and sits down with them.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 02:09 PM
Nazgul smiles back at her. Greetings to you as well, Lady Aeri

((Brb))

Deadly
2007-03-12, 02:14 PM
Aeri orders a glass of wine before turning to Nazgul, smiling I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, I was called home friday and had to take care of some matters. The good news is that I'll be able to stay here much more now.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 03:01 PM
I'm glad to hear that. Is everything ok, back home? Nazgul continues smiling.

Deadly
2007-03-12, 03:08 PM
Aeri nods We're recovering from the war and it's been relatively peaceful since. And I am no longer on vacation, I am now here on official business once again, though this time more "permanently". she smiles

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 03:09 PM
Nazgul raises an eyebrow. May I ask what business means this time around?

Castaras
2007-03-12, 03:12 PM
Helen yawns and leaves the group of NPCs. She heads to another and begins playing their card game.

Deadly
2007-03-12, 03:14 PM
Well, apparently the counsil have taken an interrest in this place, and so they have chosen me to act as ambassador.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 03:14 PM
Nazgul nods and smiles. Congrats for that then, good to hear you'll be here on a more permanent basis.

Deadly
2007-03-12, 03:17 PM
She smiles at him I'm glad too. I've come to like this place, and it's people.

Baeleck
2007-03-12, 03:18 PM
The Masked One appears in the tavern. He looks rather disgruntled as he goes to sit in a chair by the fire. His mask has an obvious fault down the middle, even though it has been well repaired. It is as if the magic of the mask doesn't flow through that point any more.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 03:20 PM
I know the feeling...

Deadly
2007-03-12, 03:23 PM
Aeri smiles So, what about you? How have you been doing?

Goblin Music
Rryss looks at the mask on the masked one

Castaras
Helen wins the card game and puts the coins in her pouch. One particually drunk person swings his fist at her. She ducks and slaps him back, sending him into the wall, unconcious.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 03:24 PM
The usual, checking out the places around the Town. Took a nice flight up in the mountains the other day, not a whole lot.

Deadly
2007-03-12, 03:27 PM
That sounds really nice. I've always wanted to fly, it must be a great feeling to soar through the sky, high above everything.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 03:28 PM
It's really something... Nazgul takes a sip from his drink, smiling into it. If you'd like, I'd take you sometime.

Baeleck
2007-03-12, 03:29 PM
The Masked One spits at Rryss.

What are you looking at, cat?

Castaras
2007-03-12, 03:30 PM
Helen gets up and leaves the table and leaves the tavern.

Deadly
2007-03-12, 03:30 PM
Aeri thinks, then smiles I'd love that... If you're sure it's not a problem, that is.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 03:32 PM
No problem at all.

Landaro
2007-03-12, 03:35 PM
((I just spotted something. Maybe I am mistaken, but I think you got your roman counting wrong. As far as I know, L equals 50. Your count says 100 + 50 - 10 + 10 + 1 = 151. This in roman numbers would be CLI not CXLXI. Just my 2 cent ))

Deadly
2007-03-12, 03:40 PM
Aeri sips her wine and smiles to herself. She then looks up and sighs I'm sorry, but I need to go. There are still a few minor things I need to get done. Take care, Nazgul. She stands up and hugs him, kissing him briefly before leaving

((I just spotted something. Maybe I am mistaken, but I think you got your roman counting wrong. As far as I know, L equals 50. Your count says 100 + 50 - 10 + 10 + 1 = 151. This in roman numbers would be CLI not CXLXI. Just my 2 cent ))

((As far as I know CXLXI is not wrong, it's just easier to write CLI instead))

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 03:42 PM
Nazgul is thankful for his color, as it makes it harder to see him blushing slightly after the kiss. Take care, Lady Aeri.. he says quietly as he finishes his drink, smiling more than ever before.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 03:47 PM
A familiar looking medic walks into the tavern, her demeanor angry. She takes a seat and orders a beer, constantly complaining under her breath about her growing neckache.

Castaras
2007-03-12, 03:52 PM
Jack wakes up and trots over to the medic.

Landaro
2007-03-12, 04:04 PM
((ok, thats new to me, thanks for the info))

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 04:05 PM
Nazgul orders another glass of wine, still smiling due to the brief kiss he received earlier.

Baeleck
2007-03-12, 04:09 PM
The Masked One goes and orders an Archon Ale, and sits at the bar, still looking peeved.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 04:12 PM
The medic scarcely notices Jack as she downed her alcohol, annoyed

Castaras
2007-03-12, 04:13 PM
Jack mews and jumps up beside her. He nuzzles her gently.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 04:16 PM
((Awww...I feel bad for having to be mean to Jack))

THe medic pushes the cat away from her.

"Get away from me, cat. I don't need your rabies." She says, taking a moment to rub her apparently very sore neck.

Castaras
2007-03-12, 04:18 PM
Jack falls back. He mews, trots back, and nuzzles the medic again.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 04:20 PM
"I said go away!" She repeats, pushing Jack back with more force. Her neck begins throbbing.

Castaras
2007-03-12, 04:23 PM
Jack gets pushed to the edge of the table. He mews, stands up, trots over, and nuzzles the medic again.

Baeleck
2007-03-12, 04:24 PM
The Masked One finishes his drink, pays and vanishes.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 04:28 PM
The medic, visibly annoyed, grabs Jack by the scruff of the neck and lifts him up to eye level.

"Now listen here you damn, disease-ridden beast, I--"

With a sudden jerk of pain, she drops Jack back onto the table. There is a strange silence for a moment before she falls to her knees and begins crying out in agony.

She rips the clothing off her back and begins scratching at her neck wildly. Strange bruises and some sort of protrusion throb rhytmically as if in conjunction with her heart. She begins ripping into her on flesh as the wails get more frantic until --

She is no more. A small explosion signals her leave, the only evidence left of her existence are a few pieces of ripped and torn clothing, and a strange yellow cloud of pollen floating gently in the space she once occupied.

Castaras
2007-03-12, 04:29 PM
Jack jumps off the table and sniffs at the pollen cloud.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 04:32 PM
((Probably a bad idea if you value Jack as a character))

Castaras
2007-03-12, 04:33 PM
(( That bad huh? ))

Jack sneezes and stares at the pollen cloud.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 04:36 PM
The strange spores are ejected from the small cat's system before they have a chance to reproduce, remingling with the mother cloud.

The cloud slowly begins to spread out and coat nearby objects and people.

Castaras
2007-03-12, 04:36 PM
Mrrp?

Jack sits and watches the cloud move about.

Nevrmore
2007-03-12, 04:43 PM
Soon, most inanimate objects are completely yellow, while various people clutter the bathrooms, trying to wash the annoying substance off themselves.

Castaras
2007-03-12, 04:56 PM
Jack watches all this, purring.

He jumps down and crawls behind the bar, where he falls asleep.

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 05:31 PM
Tygerlilly bounds into Trog's and grins at everybody, Miss me? Ooo, what's this yellow stuff. She scoops some into a pouch.

Kethend pads in behind her and snorts, he daintily steps around any of it and goes behind the bar to get some steak.

J_Muller
2007-03-12, 05:31 PM
Chase enters. Putting his trenchcoat on the back of his chair, he sits down and orders some wine, scanning the room.

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 05:32 PM
Tygerlilly is distracted by Chase and bounces over to him, she puts out her small hand to shake his, Hello, I'm Tygerlilly.

J_Muller
2007-03-12, 05:37 PM
Annoyance flickers across his face as the kender approaches. Nonetheless, he reaches out a hand and shakes hers.

Hello. I'm Chase.

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 05:40 PM
Tygerlilly happily and enthusiastically shakes his hand before looking closely at it for rings. So pleased to meet you Chase.

Kethend finds the steak and sounds of a dragon munching down dinner can be heard behind the bar.

J_Muller
2007-03-12, 05:42 PM
There are no rings on his hand. Across the back, however, is a long scar.

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 05:44 PM
She traces one finger over his scar, cool, how did you get that? Why is your name Chase, do you chase things? She gives him an earnest look, eager to learn the answers.

J_Muller
2007-03-12, 05:50 PM
Chase smiles. Chase is my original surname, but I do my fair share of chasing. As for that scar, hmm... I believe that one is a little memento from a sword-duel with a vampire.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 05:51 PM
The Alexander sisters enter the bar and sit gloomily at their favourite seats and order DFB's

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 05:52 PM
Her mouth opens, Really? A vampire? cool, did you stake it and chop off it's head, or...did it bite you? and now you're a vampire? do you drink blood?

J_Muller
2007-03-12, 05:55 PM
Chase laughs a bit. No, no. I won. Staked it in the heart. He put up a good fight, though.

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 05:58 PM
What happened when you staked it? Did it explode? Did it turn to ash? Did it turn into green ooze? She jumps up and down excitedly.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 05:58 PM
Nightstar looks hurriedly at Tygerlilly and grins at Snowraven.

"Batten down the hatches, she's a Kender. Chaos follows in their wake."

J_Muller
2007-03-12, 06:01 PM
This one turned to ash. Haven't had any turn into ooze on me. Though I have only fought three. They're pretty rare where I used to live.

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 06:02 PM
Three! What did the other two do?

Kethend comes back around and settles down in front of the bar to watch Tygerlilly.

Rebonack
2007-03-12, 06:04 PM
A white sigil ringed gate spirals open and out steps Maph'tey. He's currently noticeably different. Mainly due to the lack of mismatched wings. He takes a seat at the nearest available table and begins working on a carving which bears an uncanny resemblance to an egret with a fish in its beak.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 06:06 PM
"s' a dragon. How did a dragon fit in here ?"

"Like I said, Kender = chaos. Your round"

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 06:07 PM
Tygerlilly smiles, jumps up and down and waves at Maph'tey as she yells a Hello his way.

J_Muller
2007-03-12, 06:08 PM
One of them I burned to death with holy water, and the other one I kicked out a window into direct sunlight.

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 06:10 PM
Her eyes widen, Really? Cool! what happened to the holy water one?

Rebonack
2007-03-12, 06:12 PM
The Traveler glances up from his work of meticulously rendering the feathers on the long legged bird.

"Good afternoon, Tigerlily. Have enjoyed the statuette I made for you?" he asks with a friendly smile.

"Of course she did," sneers a voice from apparently nowhere. "Kinder get distracted by shiny stuff. Probably sat and watched it twinkle for hours."

J_Muller
2007-03-12, 06:12 PM
First I sprayed him in the face with a fine mist of it, then while he was stunned and in pain I poured the rest of the bottle down his throat. He died from the inside out.

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 06:13 PM
She yells over to him, totally oblivious to the sarcasm. I love it, it's the most wonderful thing in my backpack. And yes it is still wonderfully sparkly and cool.

From the inside out? How does that work, she tilts her head to one side to consider the problem. Did it hurt?

J_Muller
2007-03-12, 06:16 PM
Holy water is immensely corrosive to a vampire's flesh. I can only imagine it hurt immensely, though the fact that his vocal chords were one of the first things to be destroyed meant he couldn't really manage much of a scream.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 06:17 PM
Nightstar giggles as the Kenders voice carries accross the bar

"Hmmmm, lets see now, what part of burning to death doesn't hurt ?"

She stiffens and gives a little whimper, obviously remembering something.

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 06:18 PM
Hm, I don't think I'd like that very much. She turns to Kethend, Mark becoming a vampire and dying from holy water off my list of things to do.

Kethend nods his head and tries not to laugh.

Rebonack
2007-03-12, 06:20 PM
The Traveler blinks, finally noticing something.

"Why is everything in here painted yellow?"

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 06:25 PM
No idea, when we came in it was like this.

J_Muller
2007-03-12, 06:29 PM
Chase shrugs. Strange things are always going on here. Last time I was here someone got into a fight with the police, and I believe that recently someone was fooling around with uranium elementals and things got a little out of control.

wxdruid
2007-03-12, 06:32 PM
I know, this place is great! I love it here in Town. In fact we need to go find something. Tygerlilly hops on one foot over to Kethend and does a backflip onto his back.

He gets up and pads out the door, Tygerlilly calls out, I'll be back, See everyone later! She waves goodbye.

Rebonack
2007-03-12, 06:40 PM
The Traveler rubs his finger along a table-top, yellow pollen coming loose on the tip. He scrutinizes it closely.

"Like... Yellow dust or something? Weird."

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 06:58 PM
"Kender's...."

"You still got eveything ?"

"Think so"

They order another drink.

Kyrian
2007-03-12, 07:20 PM
Nazgul pays for his drinks, and leaves.

Fenric
2007-03-12, 07:48 PM
Magician enters, still grumbling about having to share a login with Fenric, and orders a pot of green tea.

Timberwolf
2007-03-12, 08:02 PM
The girls head out of Trogs and go home.

Goblin Music
2007-03-12, 08:22 PM
Valic explains (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2180658&postcount=145) to the traveler.

Rebonack
2007-03-12, 09:02 PM
Maph'tey stares at the person who just described the grisly scene and glances about the tavern is disgust.

"So... you're telling me this yellow stuff is the exploded insides of a person?"

"That is so awesome. I need to make a spell that makes people explode from the inside out."

Fenric
2007-03-12, 09:03 PM
Magician looks up, then around, then looks a little on the ill side. He sips his tea.

J_Muller
2007-03-12, 09:04 PM
Sipping his wine, Chase wonders for a moment why the insides of this particular person were yellow.

Fenric
2007-03-12, 09:21 PM
Magician pulls out his divination rods and beings a very complex series of passes. The rods are a blur as he places and adjusts them, forming patterns of patterns as he goes. A glow of energy surrounds him as he continues, and his sour demeanor is lost to his concentration as he continues. "Time to try something new." are the only words he mutters.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 10:11 PM
*ValKey walks into Trogs, looks around and flops herself in a spot where nobody else was*

McBish
2007-03-12, 10:13 PM
Eric comes into the tavern with bags under his eyes. He goes to the bar and orders a double Haley's and tells Nina to keep them coming.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 10:13 PM
Rizzen follows close behind, pauses, and walks back out.

Fenric
2007-03-12, 10:14 PM
Magician finishes his work. He also finishes his tea. He pays and prepares to head out.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 10:15 PM
*blinks as Rizzen walked back out, rubbing her head a little bit seeming confused*

McBish
2007-03-12, 10:21 PM
Eric starts drinking a lot more than normal for him.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 10:24 PM
*ValKey curls up in her chair, leaning her head on her knees*

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 10:26 PM
Rizzen slips back in and takes a seat next to ValKey.
Are you okay, Val?

ValKey
2007-03-12, 10:27 PM
Yes, just wondering why you went out like that?

McBish
2007-03-12, 10:28 PM
Eric pulls out his coin purse and empties it on the bar. Keep them coming till that runs out. He rests his head on the bar for a minute.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 10:29 PM
Just thought I saw something. Not sure what, just seemed important. Would you like anything?
He orders a Kobold Chianti and pays accordingly.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 10:29 PM
Zeb walks in and takes a seat at an empty table. He takes a swig of his Macconi Ale and watches his surroundings with half interest.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 10:33 PM
*shakes her head at Rizzen*No thanks..*looks over at Eric* are you OK?

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 10:35 PM
Conrad and Akil enter from upstairs. Conrad takes a seat at an empty table and Akil sits at his feet. They get coffees and Conrad pays accordingly. They look around and notice Zeb, who even if he saw them wouldn't remember them. Conrad tenses a little and so does Akil as they drink and lap their coffees.

McBish
2007-03-12, 10:36 PM
Eric looks up and takes a deep breath. Not really no. Hopefully the drinking will help though. He raises his glass and takes a big drink.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 10:38 PM
What's going on Eric?*she wasn't too sure if she should ask, really. She notices Conrad and waves over to him*

McBish
2007-03-12, 10:39 PM
I thought I had escaped but my past keeps chasing me. He rubs the parole braclet without thinking about it.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 10:41 PM
Sia breaks out of Dead Time, shuddering. She notes Zeb's presence with a flicker of annoyence, and looks around.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 10:41 PM
Rizzen watches Eric and shrugs, deciding to leave him alone as much as possible.

Xeni manages to once more awaken before Karaglen does. He smiles at this and orders a celebratory ale, jokingly.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 10:42 PM
I wish I could help you somehow Eric*she pats him on the back gently*

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 10:46 PM
Conrad comes out of a minor dead time and waves at ValKey. Akil looks up at him.
You know, I haven't seen Ishmale in awhile.
Conrad looks at him confused.
Did you just say that? It sounded like Ishmale.
Really? That's odd. I can't tell any difference.
Now you sounded like me.
There, is this better?
Yes. How'd you do that?
I don't know. All I did was think about him and you as I talked.
Conrad shrugs and returns to his coffee.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 10:49 PM
*she moves over to Rizzen and sits by him, leaning on his shoulder*

McBish
2007-03-12, 10:49 PM
Eric gives a small start as you touch him. He then finishes off his drink and gets another one. What's to help, this is my life.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 10:54 PM
I know how it is to have a crummy life, probably nothing compared to yours..but..I hope things get better for you*she said to Eric*

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 10:56 PM
All of a sudden a random NPC runs from the tavern screaming.
I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!

((hehe.... The Classroom-induced post))

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 10:57 PM
Rizzen smiles and places a hand on ValKey's shoulder.
You'd rather be exceedingly drunk than attempt to fix the problem Eric?

Xeni proceeds to gulp the ale down quickly.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 10:57 PM
*sighs, feeling depressed and now there was this police thing coming up. ValKey looks at her badge..she still hadn't decided to stay an officer or not*

McBish
2007-03-12, 10:58 PM
I just hope I don't die. Or maybe... things would be a lot quieter. Maybe I would see Eve again, but I doubt that. I'm hoping getting drunk will fix the problem.

((I'm off for 10 15 minutes.))

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 11:01 PM
Sia orders a muffin, and reluctently pays for it.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 11:02 PM
Zeb starts giggling quietly to himself for no real reason as he continues drinking his Macconi. It's easy to tell that he's drunk although he hasn't even finished over 3/4 of the bottle. Conrad watches with interest to see what happens to him.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 11:04 PM
Hm, godless death is no fun, I'll attest to that, although it technically wasn't me, I still witnessed the afterlife it brings...So my perspective on death is a tad skewed and I'll not venture into the topic.
He raises an eyebrow at ValKey's sigh and puts his drink down.
You can't sigh like that and tell me nothing's wrong.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 11:05 PM
Kerra appears in a puff of black smoke. She is crumpled and lying atop Shadow. She looks like she has got no sleep and hasn't been eating. She doesn't seem to be consious. Shadow walks slowly, trying not to jostle Kerra, over to the bar, On the way she gives Sia a cold glare and waves a massive paw at Xeni.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 11:09 PM
*looks at Rizzen*Pondering if I should stay on the force or not. I don't think I can do it without your support

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 11:10 PM
Sia glares back and turns back to her food. The virsde returns...

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 11:14 PM
I will gladly support whichever you choose. It's up to you, although I would like to kindly nudge you to the 'remain' side of things, it's still your decision.

Xeni waves back at Shadow and notes the rather out of it Kerra.
Do I get to know? Do I want to know?

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 11:15 PM
Zeb sees Kerra and Shadow appear and in his drunken state only half remembers them. He staggers over to them and looks at Shadow.
Is she gonna be ok?
He points at Kerra then lets his arm fall to his side.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 11:18 PM
Shadow walks over to Xeni. Well.... Shadow hesitates for a moment. She had a pretty ruffed up life before she came here. She is having... memories. I can get inside her mind. I was just about to go there and wake her up. Hold on... I'll be back in a minute. She waves a hand over Kerra's forehead and gets sucked by an invisible force. A second later she is gone.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 11:20 PM
Well they want me to be on patrol. I liked it because the prisoners seemed to like me. But..well..I am not too sure what to think of the officers. The mutt is nice..I know I can't hide forever and have to decide one way or another*she sighs a little bit*

McBish
2007-03-12, 11:21 PM
Eric sighs and starts a new drink.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 11:22 PM
Zeb just stands and stares at where Shadow was, then at his bottle of ale, then back at where Shadow was.
Wow... I must be really drunk.
He sets his bottle down on the nearest table then sits down at it.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 11:28 PM
I would recommend that you at least try to go with if for a little while, it's apparently important. But you should probably decide and not keep them waiting on you.

Xeni blinks as Shadow vanishes and carefully tries to move Kerra's body from the middle of the floor.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 11:31 PM
Kerra opens her eyes before Xeni moves her. Then she blinks and asks You're not a memory are you? She seems to slur her words like she was drunk. Shadow materializes beside her and answers No. The memorys are over. For now. Kerra smiles at Zeb as she notices that he is drunk. She hands him a orangy colored pill. Eat this. Then she turns to Xeni, Hello.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 11:32 PM
I guess your right Rizzen*sighs and shifts to a cat curling up, just feeling rotten*

McBish
2007-03-12, 11:33 PM
Eric looks to Nina for his next drink, she just shakes her head. Apparently he didn't have much gold. He rests his head on the bar.

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 11:38 PM
Sia decides to move before Shadow comes over, gathers her stuff, and moves to an empty table. Her eyes sweep the room as though looking for someone.
What's taking him so long?

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 11:38 PM
Zeb looks at Kerra and takes the pill. He pops it into his mouth and swallows. After a few moments he seems to be himself again. He smiles at Kerra.
Thank you Kerra. I know now not to do that again. How are you feeling? You seemed a little out of it when you came in.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 11:40 PM
Rizzen strokes the cat/ValKey and stares at her.
This isn't really something to become depressed about. With that and the fact that I hate seeing you like this, can you look for a positive or two. Possibly?

Xeni smiles and offers a hand to help her up.
You alright?

A slightly familiar money bag appears in existance next to Eric's head, levitating. It gently moves itself at his head to make sure he knows that it's there.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 11:40 PM
*shifts looking at Rizzen*maybe we should go for a walk, this place doesn't seem like a good place to be happy

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 11:41 PM
Kerra then looks tired again. I am... fine. Just... memories. She looks over at Shadow who grimly nods. By the way... Kerra, you have a rather... messed up mind. I DON'T want to go back in there.

Goblin Music
2007-03-12, 11:42 PM
Rryss looks at shadow and ketra, frowning

McBish
2007-03-12, 11:44 PM
Eric looks up at the floating gold. He takes it. Right pay the street punk so you don't have to feel guilty. Can't take care of himself. Good thing I'm to drunk to care. Eric then proceeds to buy several more drinks, Nina shakes her head as she serves him.

Uberblah
2007-03-12, 11:44 PM
Zeb nods at Kerra.
I'll inquire no further then. Would you like a drink? It's on me.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 11:46 PM
I won't object to a walk.
He stretches his legs and finishes off his drink.

Xeni frowns and thinks for a moment.
If you wouldn't mind, I could always try to permenantly 'repress' the memories for you.

McBish
2007-03-12, 11:47 PM
Eric picks up his head at the mention of repressing memories.

puss in boots
2007-03-12, 11:49 PM
Kerra looks strangly at Xeni You could? You WOULD?Then to Zeb she says No thankyou.

ValKey
2007-03-12, 11:49 PM
*ValKey heads out towards the streets*

Obsidian Blade
2007-03-12, 11:51 PM
Sia frowns and turns around to watch Xeni and Kerra.
Is that possible? She shakes her head. It's weakness to run away from the past.

Chaotic Bob
2007-03-12, 11:52 PM
Rizzen follows, but pauses and looks up into the rafters where he's greeted by the grin of a shadowy lizard folk, who promptly vanishes. Rizzen shrugs and walks outside.

Xeni stares back.
Only if it helped. I wouldn't against your will.