PDA

View Full Version : Vampiric Items (no sparkling in sun please)

j_spencer93
2014-09-19, 12:18 AM
I am looking for a list of item that belong to vampires, as it they specifically enhance a vampire (3.x and DM are fine) or where once carried by vampires. Anyone know of a few?

1. Sword of Kas

Uncle Pine
2014-09-19, 01:26 AM
2. An Iron Heart vest that grants Wall of Blades and Iron Heart Surge (3.000 gp, Tome of Battle)

Zanos
2014-09-19, 01:44 AM
You can find Liquid Night in Libris Mortis. I forget the cost, but it takes a full round action to apply and lets a light sensitive creature(such as a vampire) move about in sunlight with no penalties for one hour.

It also protects you from a single sunburst or similar spell, but the spells burns away the protection.

It's an alchemical item.

ShurikVch
2014-09-19, 02:13 PM
From this article (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/dx20021031x):
Rings of Desecration
Cloak of Turn Resistance
Coffin Hideaway
Glass Coffin
Minions' Coffin

Thurbane
2014-09-19, 08:03 PM
Can a Vampire have a portable coffin? i.e. could it's coffin be strapped to the back of a golem or similar?

Bronk
2014-09-20, 08:26 AM
Can a Vampire have a portable coffin? i.e. could it's coffin be strapped to the back of a golem or similar?

Well, the srd says 'Vampires are also unable to cross running water, although they can be carried over it while resting in their coffins or aboard a ship.' so it looks like they can be ported! Plus, since they only need coffins for that and for their near death regeneration power, and they don't need to sleep, they would always be available to give orders or whatnot.