PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Box Entry: Sharing Creative Endeavors

Lheticus
2014-09-19, 02:42 PM
So I'm wondering--why is there no forum category for sharing creative works? Primarily, fanart of OOTS and other popular things, and fan-fiction for general feedback--probably even original works. The second item is the one I'm personally invested in with this question--I view giantitp.com as the forum I can go to where I'm guaranteed to not only find strong opinions about things, but an unusually high percentage of these opinions coming from people's mouths through their brains, rather than from...another proverbial orifice.

My gut tells me moderation could be quite difficult for something like that, but I have no context for how much it would be. I'd like to lean toward such a thing being plausible though--could someone shed some light for me on why it is or isn't?

ChristianSt
2014-09-19, 02:52 PM
I'm not sure what you are exactly looking for, but for me

Arts and Crafts (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?27-Arts-and-Crafts)
The place to talk about stick figure avatars, graphic design, fan art, or any application of the visual arts and creative writing--or just to show off your latest masterwork!

basically sounds like what you want.

Roland St. Jude
2014-09-19, 03:01 PM
Sheriff: Indeed. Try Arts & Crafts and its subforum, Fan Comics. And for RPG-related creative works, try Homebrew Design and its subforum, World Building.