PDA

View Full Version : Taddol

squab
2014-09-24, 01:59 PM
So planning to build a Magus/Fighter for a pathfinder campaign and want a race that gives +2 str/+2 int. And I discovered the Taddol. http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/3rd-party-races/alluria-publishing/taddol

Now, if at all possible (which may not be the case) I want the Magus favored class bonus to be Add +¼ point to the magus's arcane pool. The Taddol page, at the bottom mentions:

Favored Class Alternatives

Instead of receiving an additional skill rank or hit point whenever they gain a level in a Favored Class, taddols have the option of choosing from a number of other bonuses, depending upon their Favored Classes. The following options are available to all taddols who have the listed Favored Class, and unless otherwise stated, the bonus applies each time you select the listed Favored Class reward.

End of page. Wut? Am I missing something here? It really, really looks like there should be more text afterwards... does anyone know?

Extra Anchovies
2014-09-24, 02:08 PM
It's from a 3rd-party book; maybe said 3rd party didn't want to upload the alternative favored class bonuses, or forgot to.