PDA

View Full Version : Any small business owners here?

Mystic Muse
2014-09-25, 02:03 PM
I've got a school assignment where I'm supposed to interview a small business owner, and was hoping to interview somebody here, for the sake of both convenience and simplicity.

Anybody willing to volunteer? It shouldn't take that long.

lio45
2014-09-25, 03:30 PM
I've got a school assignment where I'm supposed to interview a small business owner, and was hoping to interview somebody here, for the sake of both convenience and simplicity.

Anybody willing to volunteer? It shouldn't take that long.

Okay, why not...

By PM?

Tyndmyr
2014-09-26, 01:28 PM
Sure, I own a game store, hit me up.

Crow
2014-09-27, 01:53 PM
We own a gym.

Mystic Muse
2014-09-28, 12:16 AM
Here's everything it asks.

"Background of the Entrepreneur. This section addresses “who”. Provide some background information on the entrepreneur – experience, education, training, etc.

The Venture. This section addresses why, how, what and when. Why did the entrepreneur decide to go into business? Why this particular business? How did s/he do it? What is the main product or service provided by the business? When was the business started?

Struggles and Challenges. Difficult issues and/or challenges the business owner has faced, how these were overcome, and what new challenges s/he faces.

Risks and Rewards. What are the risks of being a small business owner? What aspects has the entrepreneur found most rewarding?

Learning on the Journey. What has the owner learned about business and life on this entrepreneurial journey? What advice on starting and running a business can s/he share with aspiring entrepreneurs?"