PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Anyone ever run Masks of the Living god?

Elvencloud
2014-09-25, 05:13 PM
Apparently my party can roll lots of Natural 20's- instead of being poisoned and becoming part of the cult (willingly, part of the module)... They managed to kill high members of the cult.

So... They're hiding from the cult... inside their own temple. I'm not sure how to run the module now... without possibly killing them.

Any ideas?

SlaadLord
2014-09-25, 11:07 PM
That really depends on them. If their murder is known of, I don't actually see a reason the whole temple wouldn't come crashing down on them like the fist of Razmir. If your players are like most players, they will hit a point when it becomes obvious they should run. It may cost one or two of them their lives, but still. The rest of the adventure...they need only bring their contact word of the Razmirans' abuses and evidence of the amulet location, both of which can be accomplished relatively easily (word of their abduction and a quick search through the leader's quarters should do) or early on in the adventure. You might have to run another adventure or two to have them ready for City of Golden Death, though.