PDA

View Full Version : Spaaaaaace!

Jurai
2014-09-27, 12:15 PM
Liadra is sitting, awaiting her shipmates' arrivals, the bridge of her ship quiet and relaxed. Her crew of Androids are scurrying around and manning the vessel as necessary.

Benthesquid
2014-09-27, 02:56 PM
"Cap'n," says Aran, swaggering onto the bridge. "Where to?"

VinGoodman
2014-09-27, 03:55 PM
Revion enters the bridge, and takes the time to scan the ship and the various androids scurrying about. "Well, I made it. This is one interest contraception. I wonder how one goes about forging this."

Yanisa
2014-09-28, 06:33 AM
Cerridwyn steps out of the shadows, while she narrows her eyes and observes everyone in the bridge "So, yeah, what is the plan?"

tonberryking
2014-09-28, 09:17 AM
Last to arrive, the warrior medic Sophie keeps apologizing to the androids scurrying about as she invariably gets in their way, standing in back of everyone with her hands clasped together like she was sent to some Space-principle's office.

"Um... If anyone needs me, I was going to just wait in the med bay..." she explains, not explaining that it's the only place with a gurney that will fit her as a bed.

Jurai
2014-09-28, 12:16 PM
"We're taking off right now." Liadra says as she wheels around to face the crew. "General Quarters until we leave Golarion's atmosphere."

tonberryking
2014-09-28, 12:28 PM
"Oh, alright then. ...May I ask where we're headed, Captain?" Sophie seems vaguely relieved, still looking down at her shoes mostly.

Jurai
2014-09-29, 02:09 PM
"Akiton, more than likely. The warp drive's a little busted."

VinGoodman
2014-09-29, 04:10 PM
"Akiton, you say." The blank look on Revion's face betrays his lack of knowledge about the destination. Realizing he had little to add to the conversation, he turns to exit the bridge. "I will be heading back to my quarters then. By the way, you wouldn't happen to have any interesting reading material on board I can browse while we travel, would you? I particularly enjoy writings about the arcane. Or perhaps a book on, ah, Akiton history or culture if you have such a tome handy?"

Jurai
2014-09-30, 03:31 PM
"Yes, I do. The galley includes a well stocked database of knowledge for all of our potential destinations." Liadra says.

Yanisa
2014-10-01, 09:50 AM
"Ah, the red planet. I was looking forward to deserts and cold." Cerridwyn's tone is surprisingly neutral, even though the the sentence feels sarcastic. "What's the Estimated Time of Arrival?"

VinGoodman
2014-10-01, 02:56 PM
"Akiton...red planet...it all sounds so familiar..." Revion mutters to himself as he leaves the bridge, presumably to his quarters.

Jurai
2014-10-02, 01:26 PM
"When we get there, Lt. Cerridwyn." Liadra says.

VinGoodman
2014-10-11, 12:44 AM
In the midst of the awkward silence that ensues, a sudden flutter echoes in the bridge as a tiny bird flies in and flits about the androids trying to do their job in the face of the sudden distraction. "Vanya! Vanya! Get back here!" The intrusion of the bird is followed by the intrusion of the franctic elf with outstretched hands. Revion pauses briefly with an apologetic nod to the captain. "Ah, sorry captain, it appears my most uncooperative P-E-T is finding the room not to her liking."

As if in response to the derogatory tone, the hawk swings by and flicks the elf on the overly pointed left ear before continuing her unguided tour about the bridge. "You did NOT just do that! Come back there!" Revion resumes his chase with a string of utterances in a strange mixture of foreign languages perhaps best left untranslated.