PDA

View Full Version : History of Dreamscarred Press

Shinken
2014-09-27, 07:18 PM
Hey, guys.
I'm writing a review of Path of War and I wanted to add a brief overview on the history of Dreamscarred Press, but I can't find that information anywhere. Do you guys know which was their first published book, when it was published and stuff like that?

Bacris
2014-09-27, 09:49 PM
So our first book ever was Untapped Potential: New Horizons in Psionics and was released back in 2007, I believe.

Our first book for Pathfinder was Psionics Unleashed and was released late 2010.

:)

Shinken
2014-09-27, 09:54 PM
So our first book ever was Untapped Potential: New Horizons in Psionics and was released back in 2007, I believe.

Our first book for Pathfinder was Psionics Unleashed and was released late 2010.

Thanks a lot!

Phelix-Mu
2014-09-28, 01:12 AM

Any chance we can get a list or link to a full list of their [your] publications? They are much recommended among these parts, and I am looking to cherrypick from some other publishers in the near future.

Greenish
2014-09-28, 01:25 AM
I don't know if it's absolutely everything, but I'd start looking here (http://www.dreamscarredpress.com/dragonfly/Store.html).